Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tentania is complete!

Nice, she looks great! And even her Def seems quite usable at that level, along with her already great Res and Spd. I hope I can one day reach +10 with a character I like as well!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is she closer to being as cool as you now? My Cecilia will be at the same level one day.

Thanks, I don't get called cool all that often.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I still wish I could pull Titanias as much as you do... xP And Fredericks as well for that matter. Awesome job! My Frederick is still at +4, but I did change up his set a bit. He now has a Slaying Axe+ and Quick Reposte 2 and will later have a def boost Slaying Axe+. I'm still short a few refining stones and coins.

I certainly won't run out of Luna/Fortify Def fodder any time soon.  My Frederick is still running Brave Axe, but Gunter is running the Slaying Axe/QR combo.

2 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Congrats on reaching +10 (* ̄▽ ̄)d

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nice, she looks great! And even her Def seems quite usable at that level, along with her already great Res and Spd. I hope I can one day reach +10 with a character I like as well!

Thankfully she's available as 4*, though I've used a ton of feathers on her.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I certainly won't run out of Luna/Fortify Def fodder any time soon.  My Frederick is still running Brave Axe, but Gunter is running the Slaying Axe/QR combo.

My Frederick will have a base def of fucking 50 when he gets that def boost Slaying Axe+ though, so he's gonna tank the shit out of near everything physical. XD In fact, he's already killed even Ikes at full health. He also runs Ignis now. He does massive damage with that shit. I've had him hit for 91!

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My Frederick will have a base def of fucking 50 when he gets that def boost Slaying Axe+ though, so he's gonna tank the shit out of near everything physical. XD In fact, he's already killed even Ikes at full health. He also runs Ignis now. He does massive damage with that shit. I've had him hit for 91!

I need to check all the natures of my Fredericks to see if I have one that is +Atk/-Spd or Res.  My current 5* is +Atk/-Def since it was the best nature I had at the time.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I need to check all the natures of my Fredericks to see if I have one that is +Atk/-Spd or Res.  My current 5* is +Atk/-Def since it was the best nature I had at the time.

I like my +Def, -Spd Freddy, so I'm sticking with him. ...Well, unless I get a +Def, -Res/-HP. The bit of extra speed might help. Even at -Spd, I've had him hit 33 now which is solid.

Edited by Anacybele

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nice! I have yet to even get a +1 5 star, so this must have taken an exceptional amount of time to finish.

Should have given her Glacies though.

51 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Its beautiful, the true power of favouritism, would a different weapon work? 

Edited by Mackc2

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Nice! I have yet to even get a +1 5 star, so this must have taken an exceptional amount of time to finish.

Should have given her Glacies though.

Almost a year.  I got my first Titania when the banner first came out with her.

I can't imagine why.

48 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Its beautiful, the true power of favouritism, would a different weapon work? 

Maybe a Slaying Axe.  I really like the Emerald Axe, though.  She pretty much deletes Blues, especially the Hardt.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Is she closer to being as cool as you now? My Cecilia will be at the same level one day.

RIP no +10 Sharena.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Woah, how long did that take? Really nice.

Who's next?

1 minute ago, Ciarre said:

Nice Titania! @Rezzy

I really like her as well but unfortunately she shares a color with Soren, so I'll never use her as a main arena unit unless she's bonus. I need a mergeable blue unit that I like ;-;

Thanks, I actually really like Soren too

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Nice Titania @Rezzy. Rienhardt probably quake in there boots when seeing her.

I always love seeing the Hardt in Arena, with my Titania there to great him.  Giving her Distant Counter was a great decision.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Rezzy Glorious
I'd like to get my Nino to +10 but I need four more copies.

Luckily she's 3*.  I got my unmerged 5* Nino, but I think I'm going to try building my stockpile of feathers back up again, unless Xander gets a rerun sometime soon.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

RIP no +10 Sharena.

Woah, how long did that take? Really nice.

Who's next?

Since last April I think?  When we got the first Tellius banner.

If I keep getting pitybreaker Seliphs, probably him.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since last April I think?  When we got the first Tellius banner.

If I keep getting pitybreaker Seliphs, probably him.

Such dedication! Unfortunately, I don't have any particular character I identify that strongly with.

What about Est?

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Such dedication! Unfortunately, I don't have any particular character I identify that strongly with.

What about Est?

Maybe I could start working on my Est.  I 5*d her a while back, but Flier Emblem being harder to put together has held me back.  If we get another Hone Fliers unit, I might be able to put together a second Flier Emblem team to buff up Est.  I think one of the new Holiday units might have it.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe I could start working on my Est.  I 5*d her a while back, but Flier Emblem being harder to put together has held me back.  If we get another Hone Fliers unit, I might be able to put together a second Flier Emblem team to buff up Est.  I think one of the new Holiday units might have it.

Yes actually. The dancing flier Azura has hone fliers in the upcoming New Years Banner. Along with the defense dance skill and steady stance for some reason 

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Yes actually. The dancing flier Azura has hone fliers in the upcoming New Years Banner. Along with the defense dance skill and steady stance for some reason 

That would fill a lot of holes for a flier team, and Camilla could be the Red.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You can just do quad Goads. It still works exceptionally well (and better in some cases) because stacking 12 Atk and 12 Spd onto some of the most powerful attackers in the game (with freedom of movement to position for stacks) is ridiculous.

I was looking at my units and realised I had a *4 Gunter (+def/-res) and 4* Jagen (+att/-def). I already have Zephiel fully built at 5* and 5* Ogma (+att-/-spd) waiting to be completed, so I'm thinking of making an Akihiro defence team. I want to build up my feathers to a large amount so it will be a while before the Jagens get promoted but it could be a fun project.

32 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy I’m late to the party but man your Titania is glorious!!

Thanks, maybe now I can build my feathers up again.  I'm looking forward to the next Arena Season to try out Wind Blessed Titania, too.