• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ophelia’s paralogue is so hard

Why are there so many enemies grouped around the villages?? To save them all I have no choice but to split my already weaker units into four groups but then the boss and his cronies just eliminate a group of their choosing, but even then, no one can yank the mages and myrms and the top right village

What the heck

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Same.

But with Ch. 21.

6hodLTw.png

The chapter 21 experience

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That Corncob is lookin' dummy thicc.

Tonics.png. Like 6k gold i paid for Tonics just for this chapter because i know how hard it is xD xD

But yeah, he is pretty good xD

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nice, nice!
Glad my suggestion wasn't that bad, then! ^^

👍

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Anyway, it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm still not tired.
What to do, what to do? XD

Pull an all-nighter.

3 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

(But seriously I don't remember it being that bad, apart from the Death Knight being a coward.)

I don't either, probably because I warp skipped.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I don't remember it being that bad, honestly.

Don't you have any tanky unit?

My tankiest get overwhelmed because of the sheer volume of enemies on each side. Well except for the northwest. There’s only four guys there, and they’re all physical.

Edited by Sooks

6 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

But seriously I don't remember it being that bad, apart from the Death Knight being a coward

The reinforcement spam and the death knight running away really seemed to want me to strideskip. The first time I accidentally killed the DK with a crit, and this time I did it on purpose after seeing how many reinforcement zones there were.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

My tankiest get overwhelmed because of the sheer volume of enemies on each side. Well except for the northwest. There’s only four guys there, and they’re all physical.

How about focusing more on Defence stance?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

The reinforcement spam and the death knight running away really seemed to want me to strideskip. The first time I accidentally killed the DK with a crit, and this time I did it on purpose after seeing how many reinforcement zones there were.

The fort? Many Reinforcements? Huh. Aren't they like 1 per turn from the zones you didn't capture?

can't you just warp kill DK anyway?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

can't you just warp kill DK anyway?

Yep, I did. I just didn't really wanna warpskip. Ah well. Small problem.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Even when I do get Roy to where Murdock is, there's two armor knights with brave bow right there to greet me.

Any swordmaster with an armorslayer should ORKO Murdock.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

How about focusing more on Defence stance?

That’s what I’m doing except for Mozu, but she doesn’t need it. The problem is my inability to kill enemies, visit the village, and survive all at the same time, although this is mostly for for the northwest. I used Camilla paired up with Silas since she’s got the best ratio of tankiness in defense and resistance, yet she does basically no damage with a tome and her axe hit rates are just too shaky, she gets overwhelmed, and if she doesn’t get out of there fast enough archers, including the boss, will show up, and everyone else is too occupied to come help, not that they could do so without someone somewhere dying.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Benice said:

Any swordmaster with an armorslayer should ORKO Murdock.

Yeah, but how do I survive long enough to even do that? Two armor knights with brave bows right there to destroy me when I get to Murdock. If I take the time to warp multiple units, Cecilia (and possibly more units) dies.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Basically, in my case I worked out a plan to get the Death Knight down as fast as possible... which meant a bit of abuse of my fliers and tankier units to clear a path to him, abuse of the Thrysus so Lysithea could get in a hit from a distance (though on maddening someone needs to wear him down a bit first, preferably by gambit), some use of the movement skills (swap and shove). If you have someone with meteor that helps, that all-range counter can't counter the splash damage if you target someone near him from memory. But most of all, careful use of a dancer is very important to progressing quickly. I'm sure stride helps too, it's just I didn't personally use it.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You can.
Fort Merceus is pretty easy outside of Azure Moon.

I don't know. Last time through Azure Moon, DK could barely scratch Gilbert. Probably helped that I managed to win his Scythe in Caspar and Mercedes' Paralogue,  and he was left flailing with a brave lance. It ended up more of a comedy than a battle.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, but how do I survive long enough to even do that? Two armor knights with brave bows right there to destroy me when I get to Murdock. If I take the time to warp multiple units, Cecilia (and possibly more units) dies.

Armor knights can use bows in project ember?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s what I’m doing except for Mozu, but she doesn’t need it. The problem is my inability to kill enemies, visit the village, and survive all at the same time, although this is mostly for for the northwest. I used Camilla paired up with Silas since she’s got the best ratio of tankiness in defense and resistance, yet she does basically no damage with a tome and her axe hit rates are just too shaky, she gets overwhelmed, and if she doesn’t get out of there fast enough archers, including the boss, will show up, and everyone else is too occupied to come help, not that they could do so without someone somewhere dying.

the enemies are that tanky? Both magically and physically? Iirc i used a magic unit in the south west side

Just now, Shrimperor said:

the enemies are that tanky? Both magically and physically? Iirc i used a magic unit in the south west side

No, Camilla’s magic sucks, she can OHKO all the Myrna with an axe but her hit is 55