Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean I haven’t played any of the games he’s in where he has a personality.

Well, he has the same scenes in Shadow Dragon, but in Shadow Dragon he also has Shadow Dragon's writing. Which is wonderful to read. He then gets a Kris support in FE12, which is... Honestly, written too lightheartedly for what's essentially a man having panic attacks out of worry for his kidnapped sister.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Peri had 697 votes in CYL 4.

I mean, yeah. I'm more surprised she doesn't have more. Probably the lack of visible tits.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, yeah. I'm more surprised she doesn't have more. Probably the lack of visible tits.

Did you skip her dialogue and turn off the voices? How anyone has a positive opinion of her, I don’t know...

Well, I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna do it! Use the Invasion CB to take Romagna from the Byzantines, install a nephew as Prince-Bishopric there, make him an Anti-Pope, then war to wrestle The Papacy away. It's genius! Genius I tell ya!

Diabolical Laughter - GIF on Imgur

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Did you skip her dialogue and turn off the voices?

No, I didn't, but the FE fanbase having bad taste is not a fact I am shocked by.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How anyone has a positive opinion of her, I don’t know...

Eh, I don't know... I can see someone being fond of her because of how utterly ridiculous the concept of her is. So we're supposed to believe that Xander is some paragon of justice, completely unlike his father, who follows him out of misguided loyalty... Except he harbors someone just as evil as one of his close retainers. Someone who can't go two sentences without mentioning murder four times at the very least. Someone with a hairdo to match Heath's in badness. Everything about her is wrong.

31 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna do it! Use the Invasion CB to take Romagna from the Byzantines, install a nephew as Prince-Bishopric there, make him an Anti-Pope, then war to wrestle The Papacy away. It's genius! Genius I tell ya!

Wait what does that accomplish for you?

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh, I don't know... I can see someone being fond of her because of how utterly ridiculous the concept of her is. So we're supposed to believe that Xander is some paragon of justice, completely unlike his father, who follows him out of misguided loyalty... Except he harbors someone just as evil as one of his close retainers. Someone who can't go two sentences without mentioning murder four times at the very least.

In the way you like Garon? Yeah I understand.

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Someone with a hairdo to match Heath's in badness. Everything about her is wrong.

But Heath makes up for it by being cool!

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

In the way you like Garon?

Yeah, basically. She does lack another side to Garon, though - another reason I love him is that he somehow allows me to unironically praise Volcens for something. You haven't played Berwick Saga, so let me tell you, and I think the rest of the Berwick gang will agree - that's really fuckin' hard to accomplish.

...That, and Garon's frigging hilarious, c'mon. His smile is wonderful.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But Heath makes up for it by being cool!

I guess that's an argument you could make.

A bad one.

Like Heath.

I just had a very cursed thought, based on my current playthrough of FE5 Negative Growths: if someone ever made a negative growths patch for Berwick, would Tumahann rigging actually be useful, because level-downs would allow you to increase your stats? 

6 minutes ago, Spara said:

I just had a very cursed thought, based on my current playthrough of FE5 Negative Growths: if someone ever made a negative growths patch for Berwick, would Tumahann rigging actually be useful, because level-downs would allow you to increase your stats? 

Berwick lets you level down?

Just now, Sooks said:

Berwick lets you level down?

tumahann.png.d951a1a707cd1e5d48f1d475b60fdecb.png

Three bosses in the game have this orb. 

13 minutes ago, Spara said:

tumahann.png.d951a1a707cd1e5d48f1d475b60fdecb.png

Three bosses in the game have this orb. 

It's funny though because from what Rubeino told me a while ago, that spell is enough to outright kill you, so the level-down effect is just a "fuck you" if you survive.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's funny though because from what Rubeino told me a while ago, that spell is enough to outright kill you, so the level-down effect is just a "fuck you" if you survive.

The bosses definitely have enough power that only a select few could tank a hit. But yeah, it's possible to suffer level downs from this. Why? I dunno, Kaga.

34 minutes ago, Spara said:

That sounds utterly absurd. I need to see it happen.

ugVY8yl.png

Done. Nephew Pope.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Wait what does that accomplish for you?

Lots of benefits, actually.

First, the Pope has certain abilities he can grant to any Catholic. But he won't always do it, it depends on variables determined with many factors. But, when he's your vassal... no need for that. He'll always comply since you're his liege.

Want a Divorce? Done.
Want to Excommunicate someone, or lift an Excommunication? Done. Also, he'll never accept to Excommunicate you.
Want money? Done. Though he needs to have some to give, of course.
Want a Claim over a province? One of the best benefits of vassal Pope. He'll always give you claims. Only works for counties held by fellow Catholics... but in my game, that's 7/8 of the known world, hahaha.
Want to nominate a bishop? Not even Papal Investiture can stop you, since you are his liege.
Can't wait for him to call a Crusade? You can order him to start one right on point. After the cooldown period, of course.

But the biggest benefit for me right now is... the taxes. You see, bishops can either pay their taxes to their liege, or to the Pope. It depends on who they like better. But what happens if the Pope is your vassal? Then he has to pay you tax... and since he can gain taxes from bishops outside your realm, well...

t6uGvlo.png

Look at that! My bishops pay me on average 30 gold annually… the Pope is paying me close to 1000! Since, again, he's receiving any bishop taxes from bishop who like him better than their lieges.

Ahem. Not that I'm hoarding it, kinda. I'm saving for when I move on to EU4, but for now, I'm upgrading all I can within my demesne and realm.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ahem. Not that I'm hoarding it, kinda. I'm saving for when I move on to EU4, but for now, I'm upgrading all I can within my demesne and realm.

The Reconquista has gone brilliantly from what I can see.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

The Reconquista has gone brilliantly from what I can see.

True.

Plus Ultra won't pay itself, after all... well, it will. But I still need a starting capital.

It is very cool how I am literally unable to take my math exam today because every time I try, I just get logged out for no reason. 

I'm glad my professor is understanding. Exam is due today but I've asked for an extension because what's happening is beyond my control.

Nia truely is a master healer

Spoiler

Although Nial's 'death' scene was meh tbh, especially since it's Bana.

I know they probably wanted to inroduce Nia's power (Flesheater? Same as Jin?) but could've been done better

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nia truely is a master healer

Reveal hidden contents

Although Nial's 'death' scene was meh tbh, especially since it's Bana.

I know they probably wanted to inroduce Nia's power (Flesheater? Same as Jin?) but could've been done better

Spoiler

Yeah, that scene is kinda weird, especially since you can clearly see a crack in Aegeon's Core yet you can awaken him later (only Morag can btw). I guess it was more for the sake of Nia's development but it doesn't really have an impact.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It is very cool how I am literally unable to take my math exam today because every time I try, I just get logged out for no reason. 

I'm glad my professor is understanding. Exam is due today but I've asked for an extension because what's happening is beyond my control.

FFFFF

Something sorta similar happened to me too, for a socials project where we had to record ourselves-Except the software we were using randomly stopped working on my computer.

Although the worst part was that the parts from the first computer were saved, so you can very clearly hear when I switched computers due to the different microphones and I can't get over it.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

since you can clearly see a crack in Aegeon's Core yet you can awaken him later

Spoiler

So, lore wise only those whose driver died can be resummoned, but not whose crystal was destroyed?

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, lore wise only those whose driver died can be resummoned, but not whose crystal was destroyed?

Spoiler

Yeah, if the Driver dies, the Blade can be resummoned. If the Core is broken though, that's it.

Now, Aegeon's broken core could be a case of Monolith reusing assets but that'd be weird in this specific scenario.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So Shrimpy you dont like the story so far?

Who said that xD

I like it, i just have some complaints here and there, but still gotta do alot before i finish...

Also can gacha give me Botany pls

The kickstand on my Switch broke off. I was able to pop it back in, but keeping in mind that it covers the MicroSD card slot, it made me worry for a moment. I don't think those are free to repair.😐 I better stop being lazy and finally get my JoyCon fixed so I can go back to using those when undocked, which as the kickstand suggests, is often.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The kickstand on my Switch broke off. I was able to pop it back in, but keeping in mind that it covers the MicroSD card slot, it made me worry for a moment. I don't think those are free to repair.😐

Oh yeah, that happened to me too. 

It's not a big deal tbh. Considering how many times it snaps off and how many times I've put it back in, I think they designed it so that it can't really break.