Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

I'd actually be interested in seeing Gonzales from FE6 at some point.  Also, Nergal would be great, since they're including villains, too.

Of the folks listed, I really like Oswin, but he narrowly loses to Erk.  Too many fond memories of him being harassed by Serra. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ophelia and Silas have been added to the game. Ophelia in particular was another rather high contender on the list with six votes. Congratulations @Ghostface233 @Crunchos @nirvanafan @Emerson @TheBraveGallade @mcsilas and @Simpsons138. You're encouraged now to vote for someone else.

Edited by Jotari

• 1 month later...

Was surprised to see Bastian already on this list although I do know there's at least one other person that likes him a lot in here.

He gets my vote.

I'm always torn when I'm asked what is my favourite character in FE as it is a toss up between him and L'Arachel, but she is already in the game so that makes it rather easy.  :)

On 22/10/2018 at 11:09 PM, Jotari said:

Ah, thanks for informing me. I'll add him when he's available for summoning.

Your welcome. Also why did you allow multiple vote options when in the OP you stated don't vote for more than one? Can't you restrict the poll to one vote per user? 

3 hours ago, Eqstrian819 said:

I would like to see Cynthia added to the game since her mom’s in. Comedy points if she’s a Legendary Hero.

In case this is a request to put her on the poll, she's there already (with quite a few votes actually, so you're not the only one).

Edited by Jotari

On 23/10/2018 at 3:53 PM, GrandeRampel said:

I voted Charlotte and Jill but I'm very disappointed there are no Tanith and Sigrun on the poll.

If Tanith is ever introduced, I want to see her reinforcement skill in Heroes. X)

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

If Tanith is ever introduced, I want to see her reinforcement skill in Heroes. X)

I've done some thinking about summoning in Heroes. I can't think of any way to make it work without being broken, but there's loads of potential characters for it if a way could be divided. Knoll, Izuka, Jedah, Silque, Tatiana, Fomortiis, Duma, Ewan, Idoun and probably more. Definitely interesting characters that haven't been introduced yet that could be made more interesting if summoning was workable.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

I've done some thinking about summoning in Heroes. I can't think of any way to make it work without being broken, but there's loads of potential characters for it if a way could be divided. Knoll, Izuka, Jedah, Silque, Tatiana, Fomortiis, Duma, Ewan, Idoun and probably more. Definitely interesting characters that haven't been introduced yet that could be made more interesting if summoning was workable.

No need for Reinforcement like it is in-game. Just give her Flier Guidance and a weapon!/skill to buff fliers. 

Tanith should be the apex of FlierEmblem.

14 hours ago, Vince777 said:

So, by curiosity, what about Tanith's look and personality isn't completely boring? :o

Her ability to summon reinforcements...yes, that is part of her personality and or look.

On 26/10/2018 at 4:44 AM, Vince777 said:

So, by curiosity, what about Tanith's look and personality isn't completely boring? :o

Well for a start it's rare in Fire Emblem to find truly badass, serious, mature women. Someone would point to Titania or Sigrun, or even Cecilia from Binding Blade. But the problem with all of them is that the character they are mostly seen with (the Greil Mercs, Sanaki, Roy) often make then show the motherly side of their personality which isn't what I'm looking for. If you are attracted to an older teacher figure, good for you, but as I get older myself I prefer mature characters who see me as an equally mature person. The tendency in Fire Emblem to make even the actually mature women look younger doesn't help (sometimes they even give us a plot reason for that. Like Micaiah being branded. I'll pay to see an older Micaiah) and that's actually one of the reason I like the seductress characters in the series. Maybe for the sake of decency they tend to be older, like Sonia is clearly older than Lyn, Serra, even Louise. Aversa is way older than the others in Awakening (barring Tiki and Nowi) and she's also one of my favorites, Nuibaba >>> Celica and if she wasn't so evil and insane Hilda >>> Ishtar. Now the fact that she has little competition in her niche isn't the only reason I like Tanith. I also love her design, her short hair makes way more sense for a soldier, especially a flying one. Which is also one of the reasons Est >>>> her sisters, Shanna >>> her sisters and Farina >>>> her sisters.

And yeah, gameplay reasons play a part as well.  Tanith is an absolute goddess of destruction in Tellius, Haar and Jill don't even deserve to look at her u.u

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

Well for a start it's rare in Fire Emblem to find truly badass, serious, mature women. Someone would point to Titania or Sigrun, or even Cecilia from Binding Blade. But the problem with all of them is that the character they are mostly seen with (the Greil Mercs, Sanaki, Roy) often make then show the motherly side of their personality which isn't what I'm looking for. If you are attracted to an older teacher figure, good for you, but as I get older myself I prefer mature characters who see me as an equally mature person. The tendency in Fire Emblem to make even the actually mature women look younger doesn't help (sometimes they even give us a plot reason for that. Like Micaiah being branded. I'll pay to see an older Micaiah) and that's actually one of the reason I like the seductress characters in the series. Maybe for the sake of decency they tend to be older, like Sonia is clearly older than Lyn, Serra, even Louise. Aversa is way older than the others in Awakening (barring Tiki and Nowi) and she's also one of my favorites, Nuibaba >>> Celica and if she wasn't so evil and insane Hilda >>> Ishtar. Now the fact that she has little competition in her niche isn't the only reason I like Tanith. I also love her design, her short hair makes way more sense for a soldier, especially a flying one. Which is also one of the reasons Est >>>> her sisters, Shanna >>> her sisters and Farina >>>> her sisters.

And yeah, gameplay reasons play a part as well.  Tanith is an absolute goddess of destruction in Tellius, Haar and Jill don't even deserve to look at her u.u

Sigrun looks too sweet for me to see her as a badass.

I am personally all over mature women characters myself so I understand that attraction and yet Tanith seems just incredibly bland to me in looks and personality. Plus, she doesn't even look that mature to me..

There are some better flying badasses imo, like Reina or Vaida.

(edit: this makes me really wonder what they'd do with Vaida and her spear in Heroes)

Edited by Vince777

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Sigrun looks too sweet for me to see her as a badass.

I am personally all over mature women characters myself so I understand that attraction and yet Tanith seems just incredibly bland to me in looks and personality. Plus, she doesn't even look that mature to me..

There are some better flying badasses imo, like Reina or Vaida.

(edit: this makes me really wonder what they'd do with Vaida and her spear in Heroes)

Reina and Vaida are fine as well, good taste. For a refined mature woman you could add Melady. Damn it IS, give us all the fliers, they are all cool.