• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we were talking in Skype and I think the current idea is:

-OC queue runs about every 5 games/ 2 large games/ something like that

-Still 2 games at a time

-OC game runs in place of the NOC game it would replace

-First game using this system will be Encounter (19P), probably after CYOR2

It seems like the two large games aren't filling up very fast, since there's no small games running I'll probably post signups for my game sometimes between tonight and tomorrow if nobody has a problem with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Throw me down on the Large. I've had a set up that's needed dusted off and put to good use.

It's a 20 Player large Bastard; more specifically a Mind Screw set up. (If your playerbase can support this size! If not, I can trim the fat some ;) ) NOC.

I have a master sheet set up, ready to be viewed upon need. Set up has been reviewed multiple times, but I'm open to further reviewing.

The queue should be up-to-date. Only game that needs moving is Guitar Mafia.

this is not true, prims still hasnt added thousand names mafia to the small queue.

I also still don't even remember what my small even was (I think it was just bleeder 8 for forum mafia though)

just gonna host kirby 2 lol

E: wait what the hell I already have kirby on there, luckily I have another small set-up

Edited by Prims

hey if somebody hosted a mafia game with 15 player slots but one slot was a mod-dictated 3-person hydra, would that go under small or large?

asking for a friend

hey if somebody hosted a mafia game with 15 player slots but one slot was a mod-dictated 3-person hydra, would that go under small or large?

asking for a friend

Why would someone do this

Large- games are based on required players for signups, not playerslots in said game.

Also remind me that when I said I can quit mufia anytime I want to, that i actually mean it~

guys will there be a maf game running in the next 2-3ish weeks because I have a break off of school soon so I will actually have free time and not be a flake !!

guys will there be a maf game running in the next 2-3ish weeks because I have a break off of school soon so I will actually have free time and not be a flake !!

There are currently four players left alive in Guitar Mafia. After that game ends, sign ups for the next small game will go up.

There are currently four players left alive in Guitar Mafia. After that game ends, sign ups for the next small game will go up.

hi kaoz! thanks for letting me know~

I still have finals week and then I'll be dooone

CYOR2 Announcement: obviously, I won't be starting sign-ups until Rein's game finishes, but if you plan on joining then feel free to PM me what character (or object, or metaphysical concept) you'll pick so I can work on your role now and not later. Since I already have a basic set-up draft and roles will just be modified/customized to fit what people /in as, not actually joining the game won't be a problem. (changing your mind last minute might be though)

Edited by Prims

CYOR2 Announcement: obviously, I won't be starting sign-ups until Rein's game finishes, but if you plan on joining then feel free to PM me what character (or object, or metaphysical concept) you'll pick so I can work on your role now and not later. Since I already have a basic set-up draft and roles will just be modified/customized to fit what people /in as, not actually joining the game won't be a problem. (changing your mind last minute might be though)

Current playerlist:

1. Via

2. Reinfleche

3. Refa

4. SB

5. MancerNecro

6. BBM

7. Junko

8. Boron

9. Randa

10. Polydeuces

11. Bluedoom

12. Da Bear

13. Mitsuki

14. Shin

15. Euklyd

That's 15 of 21 players. Did not expect so many people to want to pre-/in. I'm still taking them, but everybody will have to confirm they're still in once Encounter ends.