Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, Pandog said:

I can only do two damage so it appears we are trapped in an eternal battle....
image.png.2417006f6790f1e33930f0aab1ca8dd5.png

and he's just standing there with that dumb smile mocking me, I hate Azama so much now...
Image result for flames on the sides of my face

I love the Clue reference.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My quest for a +10 Cecilia has now begun in earnest:
Screenshot_20180105-133809.png

@SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @Rezzy

Very nice, is that +Spd-Def?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Very nice, is that +Spd-Def?

That’s right. I’m toying with an idea of L&D + Desperation eventually. 29 base Spd + 6 from Hone Cav + 5 from L&D makes for 40 Spd, which is not half bad.

But this will compromise her Res against Reinhardt.

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s right. I’m toying with an idea of L&D + Desperation eventually. 29 base Spd + 6 from Hone Cav + 5 from L&D makes for 40 Spd, which is not half bad.

Deflect Magic?

Although that only works for Reinhardt who she has advantage against anyway so probably not worth it.

46 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Is there any news about the free hero (NY!Corrin or whoever they give (I bet that if he's the gift, it won't be as a free 5*, maybe 4*?)) they told on Twitter? Could be given tomorrow?

I'm guessing it's a VG participation reward.

7 hours ago, Pandog said:

I can only do two damage so it appears we are trapped in an eternal battle....
image.png.2417006f6790f1e33930f0aab1ca8dd5.png

and he's just standing there with that dumb smile mocking me, I hate Azama so much now...

Ouch >.<

Was that in the training tower?

Azama can be surprisingly annoying at times.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Ouch >.<

my dazzling pain+ 5star+10 Azama Def+/-Atk double savage blow 3 wings of mercy miracle close counter agrees with that ?

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Distant Def. Or just initiate combat.

11 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Nice profile pic bulli.

Heh, thanks. Don't blame me for the bulli, blame @Arcanite for introducing me to Discord emotes.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

DD makes sense indeed. So, I’ll give L&D a try one day.

Oh, so now it doesn't sound half bad, huh? I'm glad that you are finally beginning to see the light, my friend. 

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, so now it doesn't sound half bad, huh? I'm glad that you are finally beginning to see the light, my friend. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can always change my mind to spite you.

I've come to the realization that Nino is actually a pretty good choice of a partner for Matthew if I want to phase out Inigo when Matt starts gaining more merges. Nino is another one of my favorite characters from FE7 (Lyn, Hector, Guy, Matthew, Raven, Nino, Pent, Erk and Serra are the ones that immediately come to mind) and she's just as easy to grab merges for.

Also huh...

xQJWw7p.png

Haven't had this many at once since Farfetched Heroes. Everyone's running around with Flying Dancers and yet I'm not compelled to spend orbs at all.

Aw, someone already made an analysis thread for Cherche. It's for one, specific build, though, but I don't know if I should just add onto it or make another thread and link to it or something.

Edit: Yes, I read the guideline in the sub-forum.

Edited by Kaden

28 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Aw, someone already made an analysis thread for Cherche. It's for one, specific build, though, but I don't know if I should just add onto it or make another thread and link to it or something.

Edit: Yes, I read the guideline in the sub-forum.

Since it's specifically for a single build, feel free to make a general analysis.

If I'm not feeling too unmotivated from whatever respiratory infection I currently have, I'm planning on creating an index thread this weekend to help quickly see what's already been written and what's available, and general analyses and single-build analyses will be called out separately.

Wanted to make Camilla my first Firesweep Sword unit, but I pulled only a -SPD one. Won't go for another, but I don't know what to do with her, since I already have Elincia and Palla (both kept their swords). 

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Since it's specifically for a single build, feel free to make a general analysis.

If I'm not feeling too unmotivated from whatever respiratory infection I currently have, I'm planning on creating an index thread this weekend to help quickly see what's already been written and what's available, and general analyses and single-build analyses will be called out separately.

Okay. I'll just need to work this out.

37 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wanted to make Camilla my first Firesweep Sword unit, but I pulled only a -SPD one. Won't go for another, but I don't know what to do with her, since I already have Elincia and Palla (both kept their swords).

What's her boon? If she's +Def, +Res, or +HP, you could just make her into a support tank. Caeda's the speedy mage tank, Elincia has high offenses, and Palla is a jack of all trades, so they're going to do different things compared to NY Camilla, the first sword flier with 31 neutral defense. It would be nice for Ashnard, sword-wielding Glen, or whoever to show up with 35 defense soon since NY Camilla's not exactly easy to get, but whatever. You could keep her Kadomatsu and forge it to increase whatever stat you want. +Def NY Camilla would have 38 defense with a defense forge while +Res NY Camilla can have 45/31/31 bulk with a resistance forge. -Spd puts her at 32 speed, but that's still higher than Palla's neutral 31 speed and it's the same speed regular Camilla has and she's pretty bulky. Keeping her default Kadomatsu and Ward Fliers lets her give +6 Def/Res to her allies on a flier team.

Edited by Kaden

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@Vaximillion have you checked out Awkward Zombie's latest comic? It's about Heroes.

Yes, I have! The headcanon I’m rolling with is that that time stops in the original world once a hero gets summoned. Or Zenith exists in a separate time-space bubble. Or the heroes are images and not real things. Or something.

Also, it’s Vaximillian.

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, thanks. Don't blame me for the bulli, blame @Arcanite for introducing me to Discord emotes.

I suppose that image came during the first VG, I've had the original for more than half a year now. I'll let it pass because Eirika looks super cute always, but I still don't approve of any bulli against her

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

: (  That sucks, hope you get better/recover.

15 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Ouch >.<

Yes it was the training tower. It was also technically Auto Battle's fault for getting me in that situation in the first place..