Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

A *4 +10 unit is the equivalent of a *5 +5 so spending 20k feathers for that is worth it. I'll be doing that for Fir who's currently *4 +7 in my barracks.

Summer Frederick already has his unique Seal ATK/SPD + Dagger Debuffs so while you're freeing up his B slot you're losing Fury 2 which personally I don't think is worth it, but that's just me.

Saizo uses Rogue Dagger and Smoke Dagger equally well depending on what you want to do, Felicia is a better Smoke Dagger user for obvious reasons but she usually wants Kitty Paddle and her Silver Dagger is usually enough to suffice, plus she likes the extra MT. Jakob and Felicia would probably take Smoke over Rogue if you were choosing between the two, Gaius as well because his bulk simply can't be patched with Rogue Dagger.

Thing about Smoke Dagger is that every dagger can use it well and if you're comparing it to Rogue Dagger then it's better for most units, but nearly all of them use another dagger better. Probably except Saizo, but even he likes Rogue Dagger+. I would just build a Saizo and Matthew with their native weapons. It's the cheapest option without sacrificing efficiency.

EDIT: Feels nice having a real stash again. 32 orbs with a couple more left from the monthly quests and a nice chunk still left to get from the Tempest, nevermind Arena orbs and the current dailies. Whatever comes next, I'll be ready for it. Flying Dancer is nice, Slaying Dagger+ is too, but if the next set of banners are great, I'm not spending a single orb on new years. I can live without any of the units in that banner, Winters Envoy taught me a lesson I won't soon forget. And if the Anniversary on the second is anything to go by, there's going to be something crazy on there.

Real talk, how many of you would pull on an Askr Trio banner next month?

I actually switched now from Smoke Dagger + to the new Takumi Dagger (forgot the name)  with the -1 Special cooldown. My Saizo runs
Takumi Dagger +
Harsh Command
Bonfire
Close Counter
Windsweep
Spd Smoke
Phantom Spd 3 Seal

I dont use Watersweep because aperantly almost all Dragons died out in Arena 740+ Land or my 58 RES Clair takes care of them and all you encounter is anyway Armorers or Ayras or other units with mostly Distant Counter or not. The Takumi Dagger makes him a bit better at Damaging foes and while the target doesnt get fully debuffed for Gunnthra its usually enough to take them out anyway, since i run a mixed Team of Clair (Flyer), Brave Ike (Infantery), Gunnthra (Cavalry) and Saizo (Infantery), and they benefit from Atk Tactics and Defense tactics.

Tough i have to admit that Smoke Dagger+ makes it more easier to synergize with Gunnthra, Takumis dagger does the job good enough, because Armorer tend to stick close together mostly. I dont know whats happening but this Team is racking up the Defense wins like nothing else.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, I feel you, my 5* blue mages: 

Delthea -ATK, NS!Corrin -ATK, Tailtiu -SPD. 

Mae (not good enough), Reinhardt (own category) and Ursula don't count. After they maxed HM, Reinhardt and Tailtiu came as +ATK 4* copies to me, but I won't promote them anytime soon. 

A not crippled Linde would be cool. 

My blue mages are odd. Three of them have odd natures, while the last one is a perfect natured Reinhardt.

21 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Somewhat similar to mine.

eAUgVlT.png

I opted to juice him with extra attack since he has an S support with Fjorm and I gave him the Water Blessing so he's not hurting for speed. Plus he's +SPD/-HP so there's really no issues there.

I've been really indecisive as to what to give him for a C skill. Something like SPD Tactic or DEF Tactic would be great if they were more easily available. As for a Seal... I could say I'm stumped as to what to give him, but the reality is I'm waiting for a Renewal seal, it will likely rest on him forever once it's released. He wants it more than just about anything.

Yeah, I made mine debuff speed to hell due to the -Spd. lol I wish he had your IVs! xP The +Def is alright, but -Spd hurts a bit.

Like I said, I don't think you can go wrong with Hone Atk or Hone Spd! A Renewal seal would definitely be nice, yeah. If there was one, I'd probably stick it on him forever too, and replace Darting Blow with Fury.

@Anacybele @Zeo

mine is a mix of your Freddies haha

+Def/-HP

-4 HP isn't the greatest but could be worse. So far I gave mine Armored Blow and Bonfire just to capitalise on the Def boon. Still no C slot though but i wouldn't mind Breath of Life if I got more Felicias since he's more of a training partner right now

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Anacybele @Zeo

mine is a mix of your Freddies haha

+Def/-HP

-4 HP isn't the greatest but could be worse. So fat I gave mine Armored Blow and Bonfire just to capitalise on the Def boon. Still no C slot though but i wouldn't mind Breath of Life if I got more Felicias since he's more of a training partner right now

lol that's a mix alright. XD And yeah, a bit less HP is better than a bit less speed, imo.

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol that's a mix alright. XD And yeah, a bit less HP is better than a bit less speed, imo.

Yeah that's true. I'm just surprised I actually got him because colourless hell and an earlier Elise pitybreaker.

not sure what to forge his Seashell yet though. Either Atk or Spd is nice but super Def sounds fun as well

@mcsilas @Anacybele I lucked out and got him as my first *5 on that banner and then lucked out again with a S!Robin on my very last 3 orbs.

I lucked out on the nature for sure. Darting Blow gave him so many more kills than everything else and Armored Blow was still never enough to keep him from being killed by Distant Counter so I focused on him doubling as much as possible, the results are pretty nice. He pulls his weight even if he's not as amazing as I thought he'd be when I first got him. Otheriwise Matthew really wants that Seal ATK/SPD.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah that's true. I'm just surprised I actually got him because colourless hell and an earlier Elise pitybreaker.

not sure what to forge his Seashell yet though. Either Atk or Spd is nice but super Def sounds fun as well

I pulled Summer Gaius twice before my Summer Freddy showed up. I wasn't giving up on him, though, I HAD to have him! Frederick is my favorite besides Ike, and he's so hot in that swimwear. :D

I'd probably go speed regardless of the nature, honestly. Speed is just too valuable at the right times.

I guess we're due for another Skills Banner tomorrow.  If they don't do another "Weapons to Refine" Banner, I predict a "Units with Ploy Skills" banner.

Unrelated note.  I hope they increase the number of Premade Teams we can make soon.  With all the Arena Assault Teams and Emblem Teams, I find myself wanting more than 10 Slots.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Unrelated note.  I hope they increase the number of Premade Teams we can make soon.  With all the Arena Assault Teams and Emblem Teams, I find myself wanting more than 10 Slots.

I wish we had a way of editing Premade teams without having to access Squad Assault, Arena Assault, or Tempest Trial. It seems like a really obvious function that’s been neglected for whatever reason.

I’m wondering if they’ll continue adding focus units with refined legendary weapons in the next couple of banners. Seliph, Julia, and Linde tomorrow, calling it now.

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m wondering if they’ll continue adding focus units with refined legendary weapons in the next couple of banners. Seliph, Julia, and Linde tomorrow, calling it now.

If that does come to pass, then I can't wait to not get a single blue in my free pull since my misery brings this game joy. It'll also probably give me a 5* Seliph just to rub it in even further.

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I wish we had a way of editing Premade teams without having to access Squad Assault, Arena Assault, or Tempest Trial. It seems like a really obvious function that’s been neglected for whatever reason.

I really don't care about Julia even almost a little bit. She's overwhelmingly overrated. But another green mage would be really nice. Linde on the other hand is a must have. Still I'm going to do the free pull session with the discount and back off. Not even sure I should part with those 15 discounted orbs.

35 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If that does come to pass, then I can't wait to not get a single blue in my free pull since my misery brings this game joy. It'll also probably give me a 5* Seliph just to rub it in even further.

I've gotten more 5* Seliph pity breakers than you can shake a stick at.

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Me too. And I bet she's going to be +Def, -Res like her mom and Sonya if she ever shows up.

I have an interesting record with green mages. My two best Ninos were +spd -atk, and then +spd -HP. My Sonya is +atk -spd, while both Deirdre and Cecilia are neutral (to be fair, the Cecilia was probably a free unit, the ones I've actually pulled are not great). If my record with green mages holds up, Julia could be anything.

I genuinely like Seliph and his standard Tyrfing

edit: so much that I wish I could upgrade regular Tyrfing instead of only opting for the Divine version

Edited by Johann

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've gotten more 5* Seliph pity breakers than you can shake a stick at.

I've only pulled him as a 5* twice, though both of mine were also off-banner which is practically a given since he hasn't been on a single banner since his intro one. I also recently did this with him for some reason.

Spoiler

A1IeOPp.png?1

A 5* Ogma and a 5* Hawkeye needlessly gave their lives for this.

I kinda wish the Falchion users would get some love, but in a different way. Say every unit's Falchion can be upgraded to have a different effect, everyone keeps the Dragon Slayer but gets a different 2nd skill. For example:

• Marth gets Renewal EX: +10 HP every turn for the Hero King.
  • Chrom gets ATK/DEF Bond 3 because OUR BONDS GIVE ME STRENGTH.
  • Lucina gets Swift Sparrow 1 for offense because 2 would powercreep Seigbert.
  • Alm would get Brazen DEF/RES 3 under 80% making him extremely annoying to kill.
  • Masked Marth would get Fierce Stance 3, differentiating herself from Lucina as a more enemy phase oriented Falchion user.

Just some spitballs.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

It'll also probably give me a 5* Seliph just to rub it in even further.

Free pull from the anti-cav banner: 4* Seliph

Note to self: don't make sarcastic quips towards the game. It might just take me up on some of them.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Free pull from the anti-cav banner: 4* Seliph

The anti-cav banner gave me four-star Fae, Cecilia, and Cherche. More Cecilias for the pile!
Tharja/Rhajat OTP isn’t happening yet though.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I kinda wish the Falchion users would get some love, but in a different way. Say every unit's Falchion can be upgraded to have a different effect, everyone keeps the Dragon Slayer but gets a different 2nd skill. For example:

• Marth gets Renewal EX: +10 HP every turn for the Hero King.
  • Chrom gets ATK/DEF Bond 3 because OUR BONDS GIVE ME STRENGTH.
  • Lucina gets Swift Sparrow 1 for offense because 2 would powercreep Seigbert.
  • Alm would get Brazen DEF/RES 3 under 80% making him extremely annoying to kill.
  • Masked Marth would get Fierce Stance 3, differentiating herself from Lucina as a more enemy phase oriented Falchion user.

Just some spitballs.

I like this idea, although I'll probably give Masked Marth a Wings of Mercy effect to reference the time/dimension hopping. Also a small nod to original Marth having Escape Route (but having that wouldn't go well with Falchion's healing)

A 3-character banner with Rhajat? Sure, why not. Rates are pretty good, so why not. Got another copy of Rhajat on my 9th pull (8th green). [+Res, -Def]. Fine, could be worse.

Might try again later when the next new character banner is announced if there's no one in particular I really, really want from it.