Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh yeah, I forgot deflect magic was a thing. I could give it to Merric, not just for Reinhardt but for mages in general. He has bowbreaker, since he actually stands a chance at not getting obliterated by a bow in one hit, but keeps his native tome so I can take out fliers easily. (I don't like replacing people's personal weapons.)

Also, I was building that Donnel merge as a joke after I got so many of him at one point. Finally got enough to actually +10 him, and I'm not sure whether I'm proud or just plain sad about that.

I know what you mean, it's satisfying to see him blow any non-red Fliers away with Excalibur.

Est is my 3* merge unit. Don't really see any reasom to upgrade her and she just takes up space. Already have other blue fliers so it's not really going to matter to me.

@Vaximillian True although if you want the stronger version you have to upgrade. He's also decent HP+ fodder as a filler skill for healers or something.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Feels good having enough orbs for a full pull yet having no incentive to spend them. Laying in wait for whatever comes next ready and content. 31 orbs with quite a few more both on the way and sitting around behind challenges. Will have at least 60 by the time anything else new comes around.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, he's going to be 5-star someday. The question is when. Okay, so, in that case +atk -res would be a better one to promote than +spd -HP? The four points of attack are better than the three points of speed?

My Merric senses are tingling. I'll second what @mcsilas said. +ATK is great since he gets +4 ATK as opposed to +3...and his ATK isn't that stellar to begin with, but +SPD works just as well. -RES is the best bane as well. Merric is funny, and he kind of wants all of his stats, especially his HP and DEF which are what makes him kind of special. But he can afford to lose some RES since more than likely he won't want to see magic duels regardless.

I'm running a +SPD Merric, and I'll say it's pretty nice, but I'm holding out for a +ATK -RES one eventually. He's fun to use though. :3 It's hilarious watching him tank hits from swords. As long as they don't double him, he's usually fine, and with 46 SPD (w/buffs), a lot of swords don't double him.

Spoiler

q1dhOTC.png

I forgot to post this once I did it.
Trying to make the best out of a non-optimal nature.

I hope Micaiah will finally come out sometime soon.
Her wallpaper for CYL is out and she's still not out yet. It's kind of annoying.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Another reminder that L’Arachel still isn’t in the game (clickable for source):

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oxtfanz2Fa1ue8kp3o1_1280.png

She better be a green mage cav unit with Ivaldi. 

All the talk about Maria last night reminded me: I was looking at her stats a while ago, and she looks like a solid candidate for Wrathful Staff. Her Atk isn't great and her Res doesn't quite compare to the best of the mages, but with just +Atk and Speed +3 or +Spd and Attack +3, she could have offensive stats of 40/37 with Assault. Still not great, but not too bad for a healer, and a few merges and the Attack +3 or Speed +3 seal can help her reach even more respectable heights. And with that great Spd and solid Res, she could still do a good job of tanking most mages, even more so if she has +Spd/-Def and Atk Res +2 (since there's an okay chance to give her that compared to the other dual stat A skills).

What I'm trying to say is, my main Maria has over 3,000 SP right now, and I want to find a way to use all of it.

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

All the talk about Maria last night reminded me: I was looking at her stats a while ago, and she looks like a solid candidate for Wrathful Staff. Her Atk isn't great and her Res doesn't quite compare to the best of the mages, but with just +Atk and Speed +3 or +Spd and Attack +3, she could have offensive stats of 40/37 with Assault. Still not great, but not too bad for a healer, and a few merges and the Attack +3 or Speed +3 seal can help her reach even more respectable heights.

There honestly isn't any better candidate for Wrathful Staff other than Elise or Clarine, and that's because of their access to horse buffs to prop up their Atk.

Wrath Staff in general isn't very good. Dazzling Staff would be better in most cases to offer debuff support without getting nuked on the counter.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

There honestly isn't any better candidate for Wrathful Staff other than Elise or Clarine, and that's because of their access to horse buffs to prop up their Atk.

Wrath Staff in general isn't very good. Dazzling Staff would be better in most cases to offer debuff support without getting nuked on the counter.

I still kinda want to give it to Lachesis out of spite, but that would require pulling both a Genny and a Lachesis, since I have neither, and it wouldn't be a particularly good idea anyway. At least I have a +Atk/-Res Maria I could start building right now (without WS of course), though the +Atk/-Spd one is unfortunately the one that has all the SP.

I wonder if they would ever make a Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff Seal. Being able to use either one of those with some other B skill would at least help a bit, even if healers still don't exactly have great options for skills. With Genny's very solid Atk, she could make decent use of QR3 at least.

Of course, all this planning is somewhat moot if...

Spoiler

...That Alm & Celica BHB doesn't show up soon, or if its banner doesn't return with it. I'm really banking on having a reason to pull on colorless soon.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hide contents

...That Alm & Celica BHB doesn't show up soon, or if its banner doesn't return with it. I'm really banking on having a reason to pull on colorless soon.

I actually don't have a reason to summon on that banner anymore since both Celica and Genny popped up off focus when I was searching for Lyn and PA!Olivia. Looking back it was irritating seeing them instead of who I actually wanted, but it's nice I'm not enticed to pull for them when I see them anymore, I did want Genny when Hero fest rolled around as well.

Also going to call Ayra being on the next Hero Fest as an apology.

Just now, Zeo said:

I actually don't have a reason to summon on that banner anymore since both Celica and Genny popped up off focus when I was searching for Lyn and PA!Olivia. Looking back it was irritating seeing them instead of who I actually wanted, but it's nice I'm not enticed to pull for them when I see them anymore, I did want Genny when Hero fest rolled around as well.

Also going to call Ayra being on the next Hero Fest as an apology.

I still need both Celica and Genny, but I would rather have that banner come back, since a new banner with Celica would almost certainly have Alm too, and I already have him. I wanted every single character from that Hero Fest banner, but Julia was my top priority, and thanks to my terrible luck on that banner, I barely ended up with her in the end. I finally got Ninian though, so now I just need Genny. Preferably multiple Gennys so I can have some spares to keep and fodder off to other people, but if I only get one of her, then she'll definitely be going to Maria.

I would not be surprised if they have Ayra on the next Hero Fest. Although reds have a lot of solid  options at this point, especially compared to the other colors. Celica, Sigurd, Elincia... lots of options that people would be happy with. Especially compared to greens, where I really can only see Amelia being chosen. Or maybe Sonya I guess, people seem to like her enough as a unit. And Deirdre, though I'm not sure if they would add her if Ayra or Sigurd are on there too.

42 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I still need both Celica and Genny, but I would rather have that banner come back, since a new banner with Celica would almost certainly have Alm too, and I already have him. I wanted every single character from that Hero Fest banner, but Julia was my top priority, and thanks to my terrible luck on that banner, I barely ended up with her in the end. I finally got Ninian though, so now I just need Genny. Preferably multiple Gennys so I can have some spares to keep and fodder off to other people, but if I only get one of her, then she'll definitely be going to Maria.

I would not be surprised if they have Ayra on the next Hero Fest. Although reds have a lot of solid  options at this point, especially compared to the other colors. Celica, Sigurd, Elincia... lots of options that people would be happy with. Especially compared to greens, where I really can only see Amelia being chosen. Or maybe Sonya I guess, people seem to like her enough as a unit. And Deirdre, though I'm not sure if they would add her if Ayra or Sigurd are on there too.

Reds do have pretty good choices, Elincia is a strong one. But there was so much hoopla surrounding Ayra that it seems like she would be a good economical choice. For greens Amelia is really the only choice but if CYL characters are a thing then 100% Brave Ike is in that spot instead. He's the only other enticing green.

Blue has a lot of options, too many to guess even. Delthea, Linde, Neph, Tana, Ephraim, Olwen. For colorless pretty much Innes or Elise. Klein and Kagero are the only other choices and Klein was on the Death Blow banner a while back.

Best thing about the units I just named is that I have most of them and don't care too much about the rest so I don't feel inclined to pull for them either. (Elincia, Ephraim and Linde are tempting, but I can live without them. Brave Ike on the other hand is a must.)

@Kaden Those delicious 29/29 offenses.

Edited by Zeo

16 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Reds do have pretty good choices, Elincia is a strong one. But there was so much hoopla surrounding Ayra that it seems like she would be a good economical choice. For greens Amelia is really the only choice but if CYL characters are a thing then 100% Brave Ike is in that spot instead. He's the only other enticing green.

Blue has a lot of options, too many to guess even. Delthea, Linde, Neph, Tana, Ephraim, Olwen. For colorless pretty much Innes or Elise. Klein and Kagero are the only other choices and Klein was on the Death Blow banner a while back.

Best thing about the units I just named is that I have most of them and don't care too much about the rest so I don't feel inclined to pull for them either. (Elincia, Ephraim and Linde are tempest, but I can live without them.)

Yeah, agreed. It'll be interesting to see if they do go that route as an apology; I think it would be a good choice on their part, but whether they actually do it is another matter entirely. I forgot about the possibility of CYL characters, but if they pick any of them, Ike definitely seems most likely. It would be funny to have Ike be featured two times in a row, as well.

Yeah, I guess blues might have even more choices than reds in hindsight. I feel like out of all of those, either Nephenee or Tana are most likely. They seem to be considered some of the best units in their category, plus they're both pretty popular from what I've seen. I'd say Innes is probably the most likely for colorless. Something to keep in mind is that both of the prior Hero Fest banners only had 5-star exclusive characters. Klein and Kagero are likely out of luck based on that alone. Also, the first Hero Fest banner only had characters available at launch, while the second only used characters that had been added after launch. Not sure if that trend will continue in some way (only characters released after the last Hero Fest? Any character added since launch? Only characters from launch again? Some random combination of characters?), but I'm wary about the chances of characters like Linde and Elise all the same.

The only ones you listed that I have are Olwen and Klein, haha. I did have Elise too, but I sent her home for feathers, which was a dumb move in hindsight. I'd be happy to get any one of the characters you mentioned... which probably means that it'll be a repeat of when I was trying for everyone on the last Hero Fest. Hooray...

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I wonder if they would ever make a Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff Seal. Being able to use either one of those with some other B skill would at least help a bit, even if healers still don't exactly have great options for skills. With Genny's very solid Atk, she could make decent use of QR3 at least.

This is probably the best way to go about it. They've already made some 5* exclusive skills into seals, so I don't see Wrath Staff not getting the same treatment.

I would run Dazzling Staff as my B if they did that, though. Genny has low Spd and only average Res for enemy-phasing.

48 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Meanwhile, Priscilla. :p

That's how forgettable she is.

Why 29/29 when you can 32/32 or 25/33. Boom.

Edited by MrSmokestack

9 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My Merric senses are tingling. I'll second what @mcsilas said. +ATK is great since he gets +4 ATK as opposed to +3...and his ATK isn't that stellar to begin with, but +SPD works just as well. -RES is the best bane as well. Merric is funny, and he kind of wants all of his stats, especially his HP and DEF which are what makes him kind of special. But he can afford to lose some RES since more than likely he won't want to see magic duels regardless.

I'm running a +SPD Merric, and I'll say it's pretty nice, but I'm holding out for a +ATK -RES one eventually. He's fun to use though. :3 It's hilarious watching him tank hits from swords. As long as they don't double him, he's usually fine, and with 46 SPD (w/buffs), a lot of swords don't double him.

Good to know, haha, I ended up merging the +spd one into the +atk one.

26 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, agreed. It'll be interesting to see if they do go that route as an apology; I think it would be a good choice on their part, but whether they actually do it is another matter entirely. I forgot about the possibility of CYL characters, but if they pick any of them, Ike definitely seems most likely. It would be funny to have Ike be featured two times in a row, as well.

Yeah, I guess blues might have even more choices than reds in hindsight. I feel like out of all of those, either Nephenee or Tana are most likely. They seem to be considered some of the best units in their category, plus they're both pretty popular from what I've seen. I'd say Innes is probably the most likely for colorless. Something to keep in mind is that both of the prior Hero Fest banners only had 5-star exclusive characters. Klein and Kagero are likely out of luck based on that alone. Also, the first Hero Fest banner only had characters available at launch, while the second only used characters that had been added after launch. Not sure if that trend will continue in some way (only characters released after the last Hero Fest? Any character added since launch? Only characters from launch again? Some random combination of characters?), but I'm wary about the chances of characters like Linde and Elise all the same.

The only ones you listed that I have are Olwen and Klein, haha. I did have Elise too, but I sent her home for feathers, which was a dumb move in hindsight. I'd be happy to get any one of the characters you mentioned... which probably means that it'll be a repeat of when I was trying for everyone on the last Hero Fest. Hooray...

Funny that the ones you have are ones I'm missing. I've used the 2 Klein's I've pulled for DB3 for +ATK Cherche and Reinhardt (no regrets) and I've never pulled an Olwen. But that's fine. I'd really like Linde though since I lack a fast and powerful mage. One of the reasons I don't care about Micaiah (aside from loathing her) is that I have a +ATK/-SPD Delthea who essentially acts as a nuke. She doubles very little (other than Lances cause LB2) but kills almost everything in one hit. Bride Caeda on the other hand is +SPD/-ATK so she doubles everything but even with Blarblade+ she usually has trouble killing things. Getting a mix of the two would be great.

I don't like Elise. She's the best option for a Cav healer but I kind of want to hold out for L'Arachel or... any... other cav healer really. Also just made me realize they need to release a healer with Dazzling Staff to add to the general pool. We haven't gotten that yet.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

This is probably the best way to go about it. They've already made some 5* exclusive skills into seals, so I don't see Wrath Staff not getting the same treatment.

I would run Dazzling Staff as my B if they did that, though. Genny has low Spd and only average Res for enemy-phasing.

That was my thinking too. If we can get something like Guidance as a Seal, then hopefully someday they'll be willing to help out the healers with some exclusive Seals of their own.

The problem with that is, I have no Dazzling Staff :P It would be amazing if they made Dazzling Staff a Seal instead just for that reason. And in Genny's case, it would make her even easier to build right off the bat, considering she comes with WS. They haven't made any seasonal-exclusive skills into Seals yet, but that doesn't mean they can't ever do it, so I'm still hopeful.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Funny that the ones you have are ones I'm missing. I've used the 2 Klein's I've pulled for DB3 for +ATK Cherche and Reinhardt (no regrets) and I've never pulled an Olwen. But that's fine. I'd really like Linde though since I lack a fast and powerful mage. One of the reasons I don't care about Micaiah (aside from loathing her) is that I have a +ATK/-SPD Delthea who essentially acts as a nuke. She doubles very little (other than Lances cause LB2) but kills almost everything in one hit. Bride Caeda on the other hand is +SPD/-ATK so she doubles everything but even with Blarblade+ she usually has trouble killing things. Getting a mix of the two would be great.

I don't like Elise. She's the best option for a Cav healer but I kind of want to hold out for L'Arachel or... any... other cav healer really. Also just made me realize they need to release a healer with Dazzling Staff to add to the general pool. We haven't gotten that yet.

I've only pulled two Kleins as well. The first went to Reinhardt because who else should it go to, but I'm hesitant to sacrifice my current one, since he's +Atk/-Res. I would love to give DB3 to my +Atk Hinoka or +Atk Cherche or even Arden, but with such a good nature, it seems like a poor call to kill him off.

I'd like to get Linde mostly because she was one of my favorites from Shadow Dragon/New Mystery, but she's not as necessary to me as a unit now that I have Tailtiu. She was definitely worth the feathers it took to give her LaD3 and Desperation. I don't have any opinion on Micaiah yet since I haven't played RD, but luckily that lack of opinion means that I could ignore a RD banner without much regret.

Yeah, Elise is probably my least favorite of all the Fates siblings, but a free Live to Serve 3 would've been really nice to give somebody, just so I wouldn't have to promote a Wrys. I'm happy enough with Horse Maria Priscilla at least, and I'll probably hold out for a +Spd Priscilla to promote for my main horse healer. I'm hopeful that L'Arachel won't end up as a healer (we could really use more options for horse mages), and I don't care for Clarine, so Priscilla is the best out of the options I have right now.

33 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That's how forgettable she is.

Why 29/29 when you can 32/32 or 25/33. Boom.

25/33 is kind of trash for actually doing damage. 29/29 is at least salvageable.

Clarine is better off using Dazzling Staff with a debuffing weapon like Gravity or Candlelight.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've only pulled two Kleins as well. The first went to Reinhardt because who else should it go to, but I'm hesitant to sacrifice my current one, since he's +Atk/-Res. I would love to give DB3 to my +Atk Hinoka or +Atk Cherche or even Arden, but with such a good nature, it seems like a poor call to kill him off.

I'd like to get Linde mostly because she was one of my favorites from Shadow Dragon/New Mystery, but she's not as necessary to me as a unit now that I have Tailtiu. She was definitely worth the feathers it took to give her LaD3 and Desperation. I don't have any opinion on Micaiah yet since I haven't played RD, but luckily that lack of opinion means that I could ignore a RD banner without much regret.

Yeah, Elise is probably my least favorite of all the Fates siblings, but a free Live to Serve 3 would've been really nice to give somebody, just so I wouldn't have to promote a Wrys. I'm happy enough with Horse Maria Priscilla at least, and I'll probably hold out for a +Spd Priscilla to promote for my main horse healer. I'm hopeful that L'Arachel won't end up as a healer (we could really use more options for horse mages), and I don't care for Clarine, so Priscilla is the best out of the options I have right now.

Definitely keep that Klein and build him. He's amazing SI fodder, but with a nature like that he's a great unit in his own right. Doesn't get much better than what you have there.

I never played SD/NM sadly but i'd still like her. I don't actually have a LnD/Desp mage. Closest thing is Nino with Fury/Desp. As for Micaiah I have played RD and I could pass on her. Especially if she gets that hideous Light Priestess outfit she got for her final tier (sorry fans), but I couldn't pass on the banner because Edward is one of my favorite characters and is pretty much a must have along with Ike and Lyn.

I never played Fates on the other hand so I only have so much to go on for Elise and well... without knowing her story she just looks like the cutesy "IKU-YO!" type of character and 99% of the time I hate those. I'd probably feel the same way about Nino if I didn't know her terrible past. I don't have any good Cav healers at the moment. All my Clarine's natures suck and I pulled 2 Priscillas, one had a nature so underwhelming I can't even remember it. The other one was +ATK/-SPD which... no. I merged the latter into the former and am waiting on a better nature so I can actually use her.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Definitely keep that Klein and build him. He's amazing SI fodder, but with a nature like that he's a great unit in his own right. Doesn't get much better than what you have there.

I never played SD/NM sadly but i'd still like her. I don't actually have a LnD/Desp mage. Closest thing is Nino with Fury/Desp. As for Micaiah I have played RD and I could pass on her. Especially if she gets that hideous Light Priestess outfit she got for her final tier (sorry fans), but I couldn't pass on the banner because Edward is one of my favorite characters and is pretty much a must have along with Ike and Lyn.

I never played Fates on the other hand so I only have so much to go on for Elise and well... without knowing her story she just looks like the cutesy "IKU-YO!" type of character and 99% of the time I hate those. I'd probably feel the same way about Nino if I didn't know her terrible past. I don't have any good Cav healers at the moment. All my Clarine's natures suck and I pulled 2 Priscillas, one had a nature so underwhelming I can't even remember it. The other one was +ATK/-SPD which... no. I merged the latter into the former and am waiting on a better nature so I can actually use her.

That's what I've been told. Maybe I'll fodder him once he hits max HM, maybe, but he'll definitely be putting in work until then.

They're clunky in terms of gameplay (mostly on SD's end, NM is much better in my opinion, though less accessible due to being Japan only), but I ended up liking a lot of the characters from them. Mostly NM, where they get more actual dialogue. LaD on Tailtiu is really just preference honestly; her stats are almost all just one point below Nino's, and she can work well enough with either skill, but I prefer to have my units get into Desperation range through combat instead of Fury's health loss. Unless the unit can benefit from the Def/Res increase as well, like Caeda. I've heard extremely polarizing opinions on Micaiah (some say she's one of the better lords, others say she's one of the worst, some just ignore her completely), so I'm holding off on judging her until I play RD myself. Same for the rest of the RD cast, for that matter.

That's basically Elise, yep. She might have some troubled past like Nino that's revealed in a Support conversation, but I never found it, and I don't particularly care to look for it. I'm not a fan of Clarine's character either, which is mainly why I don't want to bother using her, but I do like her better than Elise at least. I too have pulled two Priscillas; one is +Atk/-Res, which is the same as my current best Maria, and the other is +HP/-Atk, which is completely unusable if I want to eventually make her into a combat healer like Maria. And I need her for a gimmick horse team idea, so +Atk/-Res is the best Priscilla I have right now. Getting better natures for Maria and Priscilla (and hopefully getting my first ever Lachesis and Kagero) is a big reason why I hope Genny comes back in a focus soon, so I can have an excuse to pull on colorless.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That's what I've been told. Maybe I'll fodder him once he hits max HM, maybe, but he'll definitely be putting in work until then.

They're clunky in terms of gameplay (mostly on SD's end, NM is much better in my opinion, though less accessible due to being Japan only), but I ended up liking a lot of the characters from them. Mostly NM, where they get more actual dialogue. LaD on Tailtiu is really just preference honestly; her stats are almost all just one point below Nino's, and she can work well enough with either skill, but I prefer to have my units get into Desperation range through combat instead of Fury's health loss. Unless the unit can benefit from the Def/Res increase as well, like Caeda. I've heard extremely polarizing opinions on Micaiah (some say she's one of the better lords, others say she's one of the worst, some just ignore her completely), so I'm holding off on judging her until I play RD myself. Same for the rest of the RD cast, for that matter.

That's basically Elise, yep. She might have some troubled past like Nino that's revealed in a Support conversation, but I never found it, and I don't particularly care to look for it. I'm not a fan of Clarine's character either, which is mainly why I don't want to bother using her, but I do like her better than Elise at least. I too have pulled two Priscillas; one is +Atk/-Res, which is the same as my current best Maria, and the other is +HP/-Atk, which is completely unusable if I want to eventually make her into a combat healer like Maria. And I need her for a gimmick horse team idea, so +Atk/-Res is the best Priscilla I have right now. Getting better natures for Maria and Priscilla (and hopefully getting my first ever Lachesis and Kagero) is a big reason why I hope Genny comes back in a focus soon, so I can have an excuse to pull on colorless.

The lack of any sort of Nintendo DS is what prevents me from playing those games. The price has dropped but it's just not enough for me right now and I'm not a big Nintendo guy so FE is an unfortunate casualty of war in that regard. If I land a Tailtiu before Linde I'll probably build her similar to yours if she gets a good nature just to fill the void in the middle that I'm missing: a balanced blue mage. For Micaiah I'm on the dark side of the polarizing special. I've experienced her story multiple times and I hate her guts for various reasons from being a mary sue to ruining Sothe as a character.

Clarine is whatever for me. She was sheltered so how she acts makes sense, but she's not cutesy really. I have Maria but I lack a +SPD nature for her so she's backburner ish like most of my other healers. What I need the most is a good natured Serra as she's my favorite FE series Healer and one of the only ones I'm actually missing a usable nature for. I'll likely make her my offensive healer. Wouldn't be opposed to using Laura (FE10, Dawn Brigade) if they released her down the line too though. But she's not dropping before Micaiah/Sothe/Edward/Nolan/Leo.

28 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The lack of any sort of Nintendo DS is what prevents me from playing those games. The price has dropped but it's just not enough for me right now and I'm not a big Nintendo guy so FE is an unfortunate casualty of war in that regard. If I land a Tailtiu before Linde I'll probably build her similar to yours if she gets a good nature just to fill the void in the middle that I'm missing: a balanced blue mage. For Micaiah I'm on the dark side of the polarizing special. I've experienced her story multiple times and I hate her guts for various reasons from being a mary sue to ruining Sothe as a character.

Clarine is whatever for me. She was sheltered so how she acts makes sense, but she's not cutesy really. I have Maria but I lack a +SPD nature for her so she's backburner ish like most of my other healers. What I need the most is a good natured Serra as she's my favorite FE series Healer and one of the only ones I'm actually missing a usable nature for. I'll likely make her my offensive healer. Wouldn't be opposed to using Laura (FE10, Dawn Brigade) if they released her down the line too though. But she's not dropping before Micaiah/Sothe/Edward/Nolan/Leo.

That's a fair reason. I'm a decent Nintendo fan, so I have a good number of their consoles and handhelds, though I don't play many first-party Nintendo franchises anymore, so Fire Emblem is the main thing I use them for. Luckily, Tailtiu did drop to 4-star, so there's a better chance of getting her now. She'll be more expensive that way, but at least it'll be easier to wait for a good boon/bane. Mine at least has neutral Atk and Spd, but if I ever get her at 4-star with +Atk or +Spd, or anything with -Def, then I'll probably promote her and merge. I'm hoping to have enough spare money to buy Radiant Dawn this winter, so I can finally decide how I feel about its cast. Plus it's the only FE game that hasn't been remade that I haven't played, so there's the completion factor as well.

Yeah, agreed on Clarine. She's okay, but far from one of my favorites. I'm planning to just give my +Atk Maria Speed +3, at least until I possibly get her with +Spd. But I'm planning to eventually give her Wrathful Staff as well, so I need both her Atk and Spd to be good regardless. I get surprisingly few Serras, but the only ones that ever have okay natures are 3-stars, and I just don't find the 2,000 feather cost worth it to promote a healer that I likely won't use much. The character that I want to make into an offensive healer is Lachesis, because it only makes sense, but her stats aren't exactly great. Which means that Maria has been chosen instead, for a mix of being a character I like and having actually good stats. A potential horse healer that I actually would like to use would be Nanna from FE4/FE5, but it's anyone's guess if/when we're getting new FE10 or FE5 characters first at this point. And if anyone that we want will be on them, considering the surprise choices for the past few banners.