• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

9 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Voting battles are weird. When I last checked on my pity vote for Alfonse he surprisingly had twice the amount of votes Xander did. A few hours Xander's got a sizable lead. 

This isn't a game of voting, friend... All about the multiplier cheese.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I've been kinda ignoring this due to F/GO craziness. Anyways, I hope my Eirikalter will help those on team Catria. Seems I chose wrong because she has a gigantic lead and Chrom takes like 4 hours to trigger her next bonus.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

I'm fine with eggs. But will they be fried or scrambled after the roast?

Just wait til Marth comes along

They won't get a chance to, they'll be splattered all over you once we decimate you.

In the meantime, I'm certain those carrots will add an exquisite flavour to a stew.

I'm waiting as patiently as I can. We will assist the Hero King to victory!

@mampfoid That's generally the idea! Cordelia is pretty disgusting as well. She systematically stomps any reds, blues and even a few greens that come my way. Can't wait till she's +10.

Haven't spent any flags yet. Maybe I will later tonight or something like that.

34 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Man, I've been kinda ignoring this due to F/GO craziness. Anyways, I hope my Eirikalter will help those on team Catria. Seems I chose wrong because she has a gigantic lead and Chrom takes like 4 hours to trigger her next bonus.

Goddammit. You're so lucky. I wanna hop on the FGO train as well. When will it come to Europe?

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

They won't get a chance to, they'll be splattered all over you once we decimate you.

In the meantime, I'm certain those carrots will add an exquisite flavour to a stew.

I'm waiting as patiently as I can. We will assist the Hero King to victory!

Oooooh Lau's got comebacks~!

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Goddammit. You're so lucky. I wanna hop on the FGO train as well. When will it come to Europe?

It's more me being stubborn about playing than luck. It is only available in English for the USA and Canada (Mexico is NA too Aniplex!) so I had to make 2 plans for playing it. 1st using an emulator and 2nd is having a Tablet in case the first option becomes unviable again. 

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

It's more me being stubborn about playing than luck. It is only available in English for the USA and Canada (Mexico is NA too Aniplex!) so I had to make 2 plans for playing it. 1st using an emulator and 2nd is having a Tablet in case the first option becomes unviable again. 

I tried an emulator on my phone, but... Bleh. My mom has my old tabled with a cracked screen and I doubt anyone is using it so maybe I'll try my luck with that

7 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Your Celica works pretty good with my Bunycina's blade tome.

Yeah, that was entirely my intent as well to screw over any bunny Sharenas that try to run the same, courtesy of Chill Spd. So if you’re content with her, I’ll continue to leave her there as my lead.

25 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, that was entirely my intent as well to screw over any bunny Sharenas that try to run the same, courtesy of Chill Spd. So if you’re content with her, I’ll continue to leave her there as my lead.

I mean, I only got her once. I seem to get the same 2 or 3 friend units for whatever reason, but one of them is a +2 Zephiel with a resistance refined Slaying Edge+, Warding Breath, and Aether. Another one is a distant counter Lucina at +10.

Edit: It was resistance, not defense.

Edited by Arthur97

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I tried an emulator on my phone, but... Bleh. My mom has my old tabled with a cracked screen and I doubt anyone is using it so maybe I'll try my luck with that

Well, if your phone uses Android and has a RAM of at least 4+ GB (the game says it only needs 2 but it runs like crap if you don't have 4+) it should be able to run F/GO without too much issues. I don't know if I can mention it here but there's this app called QooApp which lets you download the game. It also updates it so you can play peacefully as long as the phone isn't rooted or DW does another emu purge. Sadly it doesn't work for IOS so I had to find other means.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Well, if your phone uses Android and has a RAM of at least 4+ GB (the game says it only needs 2 but it runs like crap if you don't have 4+) it should be able to run F/GO without too much issues. I don't know if I can mention it here but there's this app called QooApp which lets you download the game. It also updates it so you can play peacefully as long as the phone isn't rooted or DW does another emu purge. Sadly it doesn't work for IOS so I had to find other means.

I tried qooapp. And another similar app. But my phone is a Chinese version of Android and because of that it's treated as rooted. But I appreciate the help. Thanks! Good blessings to you on the Thracia banner!

Alright, I nearly forgot this VG was live due to FGO stuff (Da Vinci event in NA and Lostbelt spoilers in JP)...

I’m currently on Team Xander with Katarina as my lead. 

34 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Oooooh Lau's got comebacks~!

Better than Motendra's, of course. *hair flip*

they're crap I know, hahah

Cammy is just ahead of Kagero, I just hope we don't go into 'same' hell...

Is it sad that the only person on my friend's list who is team Alfonse is a person I'm no longer on speaking terms with?

At least the random allies are interesting.

EDIT: And just as I say that, I get three blue units against two greens. Fuck you too, game. Also, I apparently have one other friend. Shrug.

Edited by Sunwoo

58 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid That's generally the idea! Cordelia is pretty disgusting as well. She systematically stomps any reds, blues and even a few greens that come my way. Can't wait till she's +10.

Haven't spent any flags yet. Maybe I will later tonight or something like that.

I'm happy she serves you well, but +10 will take some time until she'll be featured on a 4* banner where I get a ~12% chance to pull her (probabilities calculations). 

@Sunwoo It's no big deal anymore to lose a fight, since you can repeat the fight immediately now. 

Edited by mampfoid

Yeah, but it's still pretty annoying. My Internet is slow right now as well so it takes forever to do load anything.

Also ... Alfonse and Xander are in same hell. Really. I was hoping for a multiplier.