I got, like

Four colorless stones on my free pull. I also have everyone on the banner.

What the fuck.

Free pull was a Lucius.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No greens, no reds. What even is the point?

4* Jagen, that's what.

Much as I'd love an Olwen of either variety, can't justify spending any orbs on her, not when she should be appearing on a legendary banner in a month or two. That plus the very real likelihood of me building 5*+10 Cecilia.

Edited by Humanoid

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

3* Nino (Worthless. +Spd/-Atk)

Nah, worthless is her deadbeat son. No, a 3* of that asshole wasn't my free pull or anything he was.

And so because that left such a foul taste in my mouth, I YOLO'd on Arrival of the Brave and got an adequate palate cleanser (4* Matthew).

@Zeo @Vaximillian @mampfoid

me: Huh, expected the banner to be better but I wouldn't mind an Olwen.

Game: No greens for you then! :)

Main account gave me 1 blue and 4 colourless (4 colourless buddies @Sunwoo? :P).... Easy choice of blue, maybe I can replace my -Atk L'arachel and I already have a Leif.

Or maybe the game gives me a Subaki,...thanks game, that's actually nice since he's one of the best blue fodder.

Second account, again no greens but

tumblr_pe24nzmWcT1qc0fq5_540.png tumblr_pe24o1z4od1qc0fq5_540.png

Leif is +Res/-HP which is... a bit strange but hey 30 Def (+3 from Light Brand) and 26 Res seems like some nice mixed bulk. Well...ignoring the -4 HP.

I'll make him work somehow though! New units are always welcome!

Still wish I got something for CYL2 but I'm just waiting for the legendary banner trailer just to be on the safe side

30 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Congrats on the Leif, @mcsilas, he's pretty fun to use. Although +res -HP seems a bit on the interesting side, it's not -atk or -spd so he will do fine!

Thanks!

Well if I can build a +Res/-HP Saber for fun, then building Leif would be interesting with his PvE S drink niche. I'm gonna look forward to him surviving against more dragons at least.

Actually -HP could be nice for Infantry Pulse shenanigans..

Edited by mcsilas

Was unsure whether to spend orbs on the healing banner but since my luck with Legendary banners is usually terrible I figured why not. I got L'Arachel with +Atk/-HP (best nature I pulled for her so far) who will get merged up to +5 now and I also got GTome Olwen surrounded by colorless orbs with a +Spd/-Res nature. Now I can finally make a team of only Olwen and Reinhardt. Only spent 55 orbs on this banner so yeah I'm glad I pulled on this banner now since I bet the next legendary banner will still deny me L!Robin.

Edited by NSSKG151

Finally back from vacation (le-sigh on the orbs i missed). 
I had some free pulls i was still eligible for. 

In the "choose a hero" I (heartbrokenly) did not choose Celica - I went with Ephriam instead (to at least complete that set as I had 3 Erikas)
in the duplicate banner, I got another 4* Nino. 
I also got an Arthur in today's free pull (for healing I think it was)

Then I decided to HOPEFULLY finally get my Miacah (Original Recipe). 
apparently this game has decided that I don't have enough Eliwoods and Roys and Ogmas (because ALL i got were red orbs and colourless). 
I saved up to 103 orbs, and i got 2 blue, 1 red, so I am like HERE WE GO. 
and I got Cordeilia, Oscar and Ares (again, again, again). (sigh). 

Grinded all the orbs I could get (think I can forget about the legendary banner as most orbs left will be hard to get...) and got a pity rate of 3,75 which was broken by Mia on a circle with no blues. Tried some more and on my fourth pull got +hp-atk Lute. I am officially done with this banner

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Leif is +Res/-HP which is... a bit strange but hey 30 Def (+3 from Light Brand) and 26 Res seems like some nice mixed bulk. Well...ignoring the -4 HP.

Hey congrats! Unexpected 5* from banners without pity rate are pleasant surprises. Light Brand is a strange weapon (at least in Heroes), I'm sure there is a way to make it work. 

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I got L'Arachel with +Atk/-HP (best nature I pulled for her so far) who will get merged up to +5 now and I also got GTome Olwen surrounded by colorless orbs with a +Spd/-Res nature.

Two of the best Cav ladies with perfect natures, congrats! 

Main: 3-star M!Corrin - 150 feathers...
Alt: 4-star Cherche (sees avatar above mine) Sorry I foddered her for Atk +3 for Lachesis, she had no "A" slot skill.

Then the alt went back to grinding out orbs...Brave Hector +HP -Def. Opposite IVs from my main. Good enough.

Hector has become an obsession - kept grinding up to the last story map, chain challenges and garden missions, pity rate of 3,50 % and 21 orbs first circle got two blues but no hector, 2nd cricle had no blues and a 3* stahl, 7 orbs left, lets yolo, of course there were two blues on the last circle, HECTOR!!! Now I can rest, he is +atk -def btw, fine with that. now I have all brave heroes.

6 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Alt: 4-star Cherche (sees avatar above mine) Sorry I foddered her for Atk +3 for Lachesis, she had no "A" slot skill.

Ha, no worries. I bet you got a good natured Cherche somewhere save. :-)

Congrats on the Hector! 

Got the barest minimum of five orbs, and two fodders after Horse Eirika (my first one!) broke my pity rate last Saturday night, I got a Brave Ephraim. Awesome, I thought, until I saw his boon/bane (+res/-atk). I'll hold onto him until I get a better nature for the guy, after which he will be Special Fighter food for Love Abounds Lyn.

Consequently, I saw the build names on the Gamepress FEH page for B!Ephraim and recognized them as Metallica songs (Seek & Destroy, Until It Sleeps, and For Whom the Bell Tolls). I can't figure out which song would be appropriate for deplorable nature. Oh wait, I actually have: Disposable Heroes! :XD:

Edited by Karimlan

Finally got a 5-Star on the CYL2 banner.

It was Seigbert. +DEF/-ATK Seigbert. Damnit. Broke my pity rate too. Sigh.
At least I have ATK Tactic fodder now.

Got a +DEF/-ATK Micaiah on her BHB banner too, but that's much better for me since I just wanted a Micaiah and she'll still have alright ATK anyway (and maybe I could toss an Owltome her way and try something stupid with that).

Best thing I got off today's pulls besides Micaiah (at long last) is a +SPD/-DEF Nino. She's 4-Star too, so I only need 20k feathers to get myself a +SPD/-DEF +1 Nino, which will probably be pretty good.

I've got enough Orbs that I'll be able to get one full session on the Marth banner tomorrow, which is good for me.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Okay. i am continuing to get about 15 orbs to HOPEFULLY Get Michiah before the banner changes tomorrow. 
(this takes such a long time. oi!). anyhoo. 
I got another Florina (a better one though. hurrah) 

and I got a new Character! EFFIE!!!  yay!!
(honestly once I get Michiah - I seriously have to pull green, because I don't have many at all)

Just pulled Legendary Marth in three red orbs~

He's +Def -Atk but honestly? I'm just glad I managed to get him. Any orbs I get now will go to getting better IVs, but if I don't get anything, that's fine.

I CAN TAKE GREEN OFF MY PULL LIST

I can't believe it, LA!Hector and spring Alfonse in the same pull, and it's only my second pull.