• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, nice, Rezzy! I only did a free pull and that was it since I don't know these characters and thus can't care about pulling them. xP And my free pull wasn't anything special.

Better luck next time Anna.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Ana with just one N, actually. But eh, can't always be lucky, ya know. :P

Opps XD

I know.  Still the luck factor is a bit meh.  I just want my cute M!Morgan.  I hope it wouldn't be as bad as it was with M!Robin and Morgan not come for a full year after I got 5*F!Morgan :(:

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

Opps XD

I know.  Still the luck factor is a bit meh.  I just want my cute M!Morgan.  I hope it wouldn't be as bad as it was with M!Robin and Morgan not come for a full year after I got 5*F!Morgan :(:

Honestly it surprises me that you don't already have male Morgan or Lucina. I figured you'd be pulling for them like crazy when they were on banners. I pulled Lucina ages ago myself and I never even wanted her. And it was off focus. Male Morgan though, I really wanted to complete my Awakening family (and I think he's adorable), and had to fork out cash to get, unfortunately. I freaking pulled three horse Chroms on that banner before I got a single male Morgan. Being not a fan of Chrom, I really hated that they shared a color. Chrom ended up being useful when I needed a Falchion on a horse, but still. Wouldn't have been upset not to have him, not at all.

But in the end, at least it paid off, since not only did I get Morgan, he's +Spd, -Def. PERFECT. That was quite the 180 in luck. I predicted he'd get demoted, but I wanted to save myself 20,000 feathers and pull a 5 star one. Now the only problem is pulling anymore of him. I've only pulled three more of him since that banner in total. +3 is better than no merges at all, but maaan. Feels like I'll never have him at +10 at this rate. Sometimes your luck will suck, yeah, and sometimes it won't. Just gotta live with it. xP

@mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana

.....ugh.

tumblr_pepob8e0PC1qc0fq5_640.png

Well, at least my darn 5.50% was broken after a few Chain Challenged. I voted for Hector though not Ephraim :/. And this was the first session where I finally had 3 blue orbs instead of 1 or 2....

Well he's a new unit at least, and he has a useable +HP/-Spd which is much better than the -HP/+Res in my second account. Decided to open the whole circle for any brave hero but nothing. I did need more Draugs and Kleins though so those orbs weren't a huge waste.

Now back to 1 orb. I would like to just get 1 Hector since I want to use the free pull on Veronica, the TT can't come soon enough! Don't really have the stamina nor mood to do more Chain Challenges right now...

CYL banners are always cursed for me :(

@Zeo Wow, another Hellica, looks like this must be Hellica week after my free one heh. Well at least +Atk/-Spd is a lot better and she has Chill Spd anyway to make up for the lower Spd.

Well Lewyn is -Atk but I'm just going to have fun using him because of his weapon plus Special Spiral/Odd Atk Wave. 

@Vaximillian Congrats! Getting a red focus on a banner like this is an achievement. I see you've used her fodder well :D

@Rezzy Ooh congrats! Looks like he avoided your curse and is +Atk!

Edited by mcsilas

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Honestly it surprises me that you don't already have male Morgan or Lucina. I figured you'd be pulling for them like crazy when they were on banners. I pulled Lucina ages ago myself and I never even wanted her. And it was off focus. Male Morgan though, I really wanted to complete my Awakening family (and I think he's adorable), and had to fork out cash to get, unfortunately. I freaking pulled three horse Chroms on that banner before I got a single male Morgan. Being not a fan of Chrom, I really hated that they shared a color. Chrom ended up being useful when I needed a Falchion on a horse, but still. Wouldn't have been upset not to have him, not at all.

But in the end, at least it paid off, since not only did I get Morgan, he's +Spd, -Def. PERFECT. That was quite the 180 in luck. I predicted he'd get demoted, but I wanted to save myself 20,000 feathers and pull a 5 star one. Now the only problem is pulling anymore of him. I've only pulled three more of him since that banner in total. +3 is better than no merges at all, but maaan. Feels like I'll never have him at +10 at this rate. Sometimes your luck will suck, yeah, and sometimes it won't. Just gotta live with it. xP

Well my luck is even worse.  No Morgan even though I've been trying like crazy.  I got a 5*Chrom before he got demoted.  It was a once off piece of luck.

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Well my luck is even worse.  No Morgan even though I've been trying like crazy.  I got a 5*Chrom before he got demoted.  It was a once off piece of luck.

Huh. I see. Well, surely your luck will change eventually and that Morgan will come!

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh. I see. Well, surely your luck will change eventually and that Morgan will come!

That's what I'm hoping will happen.  Otherwise I'll just have to wait for my boy to be a summoning focus.  And I'll likely still not get him or Lucina :(:

1 hour ago, Nym said:

I got Silvia on my second pull

Congrats, I forgot to tag you.  I'll have to remember to do that in the future.  I still need a tagging macro.  If there's an easy way to do that, I'm going to feel dumb.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, nice, Rezzy! I only did a free pull and that was it since I don't know these characters and thus can't care about pulling them. xP And my free pull wasn't anything special.

I wanted to get Quan mostly for his derpy art, and the expand my horse roster, but he's the one I wanted the most.  I've only actually watched LPs of FE4 and not played it myself.

Edited by Rezzy

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wanted to get Quan mostly for his derpy art, and the expand my horse roster, but he's the one I wanted the most.  I've only actually watched LPs of FE4 and not played it myself.

Yeah, I like horses too. I just don't want ALL of them that bad. :P

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Congrats! Getting a red focus on a banner like this is an achievement. I see you've used her fodder well :D

Thanks! It’s the first time chain challenge and squad assault really came in handy for me. I was getting desperate and had my eyes on the freebie already.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Honestly it surprises me that you don't already have male Morgan or Lucina. I figured you'd be pulling for them like crazy when they were on banners.

I still don’t have Lucina either, and I really want to have her.

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Thanks! It’s the first time chain challenge and squad assault really came in handy for me. I was getting desperate and had my eyes on the freebie already.

I still don’t have Lucina either, and I really want to have her.

We're in the same boat.  It almost seems like the moment you want a hero, you are almost 100% likely not going to get said hero.  Which sucks :(:

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

We're in the same boat.  It almost seems like the moment you want a hero, you are almost 100% likely not going to get said hero.  Which sucks :(:

Desire sensor is active 99% of the time. Sometimes it fails to detect, though. But very rarely.

@mcsilas Congratulations on your new 5*s. Free focus unit is always cool, sorry for the pity breaker though. There are still some days to get Hector, good thing the brave heroes are in the regular pool and the first banner was repeated pretty soon after it's first run. 

@Zeo That's some premium free fodder, congrats! A bummer about the natures of your Celicas, don't know which is less bad. Perhaps the -SPD one, 6 ATK less attack is really a lot. 

@Vaximillian Cool congratulations! Who will get DB4 & GF? 

19 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It doesn't for me though.

Eh, give it some more time. It took me about only a year and a half to goad Elise into coming home and still to this day have no Mist to show for myself. What I do have, though, is a solitary, gaping hole in the (still very minuscule) Tellius portion of my Catalog of Heroes. 

Spoiler

NOzkJLL.png

LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S UGLY, ISN'T IT!?!?!

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, give it some more time. It took me about only a year and a half to goad Elise into coming home and still to this day have no Mist to show for myself. What I do have, though, is a solitary, gaping hole in the (still very minuscule) Tellius portion of my Catalog of Heroes. 

Reveal hidden contents

NOzkJLL.png

LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S UGLY, ISN'T IT!?!?!

I'm sure that the two I would like will come home soon, I just can't wait for them to.

A banner with Eldigan and Sigurd? I might want to actually summon on that one a bit more, because I do want (and need) both. That said, I had two red orbs and I didn't get either of them.

BUT I FOUND THE CHOSEN ONE.

More specifically, I pulled +spd -res normal Marth. FINALLY. He is getting promoted immediately. I'm so glad I have the feathers for that.