Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh yes, my Frederick has put in good work, but as mentioned, for Arena Assault, he can only be used once.

I also think Gunter is one of the rotating Bonus Units for Arena, so he'll serve me well, there.

Now I'm up to four Horse Teams

1: Titania, Ursula, Xander, Elise

2: Leo, Cecilia, Eldigan, Camus

3: Reinhardt, CYLyn, BRoy, Frederick

4: Gunter, Olwen, Mathilda, Siegbert

If we ever get another Green Cav, I an make a 5th, since we have no shortage of Red and Blue Cavs.

Man, I wish I had that many horses to make that many teams! Someday I will though. Right now I really just have these:

1: Freddy, Reiny, Seth, Abel

2: Sigurd, Camus, Cecilia (hopefully Titania later), CYL Lyn

3. Stahl, Clive (hopefully Oscar later), Priscilla, ? (hopefully Cecilia who Titania would replace in team 2)

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How about fuck seasonals and actually add something to the general pool?

Azelle, Miranda and FE4!Arthur Gharwealdt can be red. The Rachel can be green. 

FE8!Selena Celina can be blue because come on.

Oh yes, I hope the Rachel gets a Green Tome.  Although a Staff wouldn't be too bad, now, since Staves got a buff.  I'd be happy just to have her in-game.

39 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@MrSmokestack@Infinite Dreams@GuiltyLove@Sophie@Glaceon Mage@XRay@DarkLordIvy

I've made the world's first 5* Gunter!

Rt0dVEM.png?1

I wanted another Horse Team, and IS has dropped the ball on giving us more Axe Cavs.

I don't expect to see more Axe cavs for a while

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

YES, PLEASE! I love Kieran! I really want him for my horse army and another green horse. I love Frederick and I like TItania, but I don't care much for the others. And a good natured Titania just won't show up for me.

And have you listened to Cain's voice lines yet? 100% how I envisioned Kieran would sound. It's a Crime he didn't show up on the Crimeans banner. Really, none of Elincia's knights showed up. 

51 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My Gunter's of the +Atk-Spd variety.  I figured his Speed was beyond redemption, and if I want to try a Brave build, this nature is good for that, too.

I went +Def/-Res for mine. I didn't fuss much over the decision since the only stats you need intact for Gunter are his Atk and Def. I didn't commit to a brave build for Gunter since it's clear that Frederick and several other axe units could run it better. Also Axebreaker and Blue tome breaker in order to improve otherwise poor matchups. But the latter is too rich for my blood since that skill is still locked to a GHB unit. 

Edited by Glennstavos

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How about fuck seasonals and actually add something to the general pool?

Or they can just add seasonals to the general pool. I hate feeling pressured to pull for seasonal units since they are limited.

41 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Cease your bulli and atone for your crimes. Sparing the sheep that are still with us is sufficient to honor the memory of those sheep no longer with us.

Dead sheep can go back home to their friends and family. Benched sheep are caged with men like Valter, Niles, and Wrys. Feeding her to Elise is more merciful than letting those men have their way with her tender mutton.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but would you?

As a dude, I do not mind Reina; if I was a girl, I do not think I would mind Gunter.

Edited by XRay

39 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Which is why my vote is still for having Hicks added. He'd be perfect for providing the Poleax since they refused to give it to Titania, and he'd be yet another side Thracia character added before people like Leif, Nanna, and Finn! Everybody who wants me to suffer wins!

I will certainly consider sparing her now. Not only is Genny a fellow sheep, but she's a fellow writing sheep, who simply wants to make people happy. I would feel terrible to be so inconsiderate of her feelings, like a certain protagonist was for the other sheep.

Oh yeah, we still need a Poleax source.

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh yes, I hope the Rachel gets a Green Tome.  Although a Staff wouldn't be too bad, now, since Staves got a buff.  I'd be happy just to have her in-game.

With 2.0 adding not only 5* staffs but also a legendary staff via Loki, I'm hoping she gets Latona as some sort of ultimate ability, whether as a weapon or just as some sort of special assist.

Speaking of Sacred Twins, I wonder why Lute got a new tome rather than "Sacred Excalibur" or something. Although I guess that would have forced her into green and made the color balance worse, and maybe they'd rather give that to Saleh.

Also I guess it'd get weird with weapon refinery? Ugh why did they bother letting Excalibur and Aura "upgrade" to their FE2 counterparts. It was cool with Tyrfing/Naga/Durandal but those are just different weapons with the same names rather than more powerful versions of the same weapons. Or on second thought... the FE7/8 Excalibur has a different Japanese name than the FE1/2/3 one, right? So in Japanese, you wouldn't expect there to be a connection, but in English it'd look like there "should" be.

Edited by Othin

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Or they can just add seasonals to the general pool. I hate feeling pressured to pull for seasonal units since they are limited.

The seasonals must straight-up be retro-gone.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but would you?

I'm a bit pickier about who I blow on in my tree house.  It's like marrying your stepdad.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Were you drunk?

Just high on life!

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Dead sheep can go back home to their friends and family. Benched sheep are caged with men like Valter, Niles, and Wrys. Feeding them to Elise is more merciful than letting those men have their way with her tender mutton.

As a dude, I do not mind Reina; if I was a girl, I do not think I would mind Gunter.

Reina's not actually that old looking, just scarred.  Do we have a canon age for her?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'm a bit pickier about who I blow on in my tree house.  It's like marrying your stepdad.

Just high on life!

Reina's not actually that old looking, just scarred.  Do we have a canon age for her?

There isn't a canon age for her, but my guess is that she in her late 40s.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, you are mistaken.

I am the most correct I’ve ever been, and I’m correct most of the time.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do we have a canon age for her?

Nah, we don’t. But what I assume to be fanon places her around 35–40, give or take. About the age of Mikoto.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

That pressure is apparently a key part of how Heroes and other gacha games stay profitable. So maybe they "could" do it, but it'd probably kill Heroes, and I sure don't want that.

Even then, I think it'd just be future ones unless they wanted to get sued for breaking the conditions the past ones were advertised with.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

But this is a thing that exists and is something you could've encountered in your game if you didn't spit in the gacha's metaphorical face.

Exactly. I didn’t want Camilla hitting on Sharena in my castle. She has not one, but two Corrins for that!

1 minute ago, Othin said:

That pressure is apparently a key part of how Heroes and other gacha games stay profitable. So maybe they "could" do it, but it'd probably kill Heroes, and I sure don't want that.

Even then, I think it'd just be future ones unless they wanted to get sued for breaking the conditions the past ones were advertised with.

I think a neat thing to do would be to offer a "shop" that you could use one of our thousands currency on and let you get one. a unit shop, with a monthly selection. Like there'd be some 3 star units, maybe a few so-so 4 star units and then the "big" prize would be a(n old) seasonal unit. Only one and always neutral; that'd apply to all the units in the shop. Probably very expensive for whatever currency they decide on.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The seasonals must straight-up be retro-gone.

Why? I still need more copies to +10 my TOD!Nowi and I am still missing SF!Camilla. A lot of those units are pretty decent and some of the weapons are really good, like Ylissean Summer weapons and Kitty Paddle.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I am not sure if there is one. Corrin thinks she acts like a mother, so she is probably at least quite a bit older than Corrin. Reina's parents are still alive, so maybe she is not as old as Gunter.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Maybe they can add them to the general pool after a year or so. I wonder how much money they earn off of seasonal banners compared to regular ones.

I do not think they are breaking any conditions if they add them to the general pool, as the warning text says that they may or may not appear in future summoning, which is vague enough for them to do anything while still getting the point across.

39 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@MrSmokestack@Infinite Dreams@GuiltyLove@Sophie@Glaceon Mage@XRay@DarkLordIvy

I've made the world's first 5* Gunter!

Rt0dVEM.png?1

I wanted another Horse Team, and IS has dropped the ball on giving us more Axe Cavs.

What a rare site indeed! That old man is still ready and able to punch stuff real good.

It really is time for IS to add more green cavs. I don't want to build Fred or Cecelia I need more options!

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Exactly. I didn’t want Camilla hitting on Sharena in my castle. She has not one, but two Corrins for that!

Hey man, if SF!Camilla had her way, then we'd have a Spring Sharena, and then you could both have double the Sharena and one that can actually attain +10!

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

1) Why? I still need more copies to +10 my TOD!Nowi and I am still missing SF!Camilla.

2) A lot of those units are pretty decent and some of the weapons are really good…

1) Because they have no reason to exist and take spots from actual new heroes.
And I hate fun.

2) As if I gave a damn.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey man, if SF!Camilla had her way, then we'd have a Spring Sharena, and then you could both have double the Sharena and one that can actually attain +10!

That would have been a fake Sharena with fake merges.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe they can add them to the general pool after a year or so. I wonder how much money they earn off of seasonal banners compared to regular ones.

I do not think they are breaking any conditions if they add them to the general pool, as the warning text says that they may or may not appear in future summoning, which is vague enough for them to do anything while still getting the point across.

Even if they'd legally be able to get away with it, adding them to the general pool would likely cause backlash with little gain. They'd certainly stay 5* exclusive, which means they wouldn't be much more accessible off-banner than without being in the general pool at all.

I do think older seasonal characters will start getting increasing amounts of reruns, though. Could be something like: nothing for the first several months after original release, then they can start appearing on Legendary Hero banners after ~6 months, then after a full year their banner gets rerun when it's back to the original season, then after that point they can be featured on normal banners.

Speaking of banners featuring units not in the general summoning pool, I hope sometime we start getting banners featuring GHB and TT units so people can accumulate additional copies of them.