19 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I WAS going to complain on here about how much I hate summoning, the infuriating way you see your orbs decline while pulling characters you have 666 copies of, having to console myself I at least got Glimmer fodder...so on and so forth like this...and then I pull Myrrh.  +Atk -Hp seems like a not bad nature.  I also got an Amelia as a pity-breaker.  Her damaged art is pure filth lol.  I hope at least one of you has it as your phone background.

Yeah, summoning can be infuriating at times. I've gotten two instances of absurd bad luck with two banners already. I think there's too much luck involved. Not only you have to pray for the character you want to summon, you have the IVs, but there's another that everyone seems to forget: THE MATCHING STONE COLOR APPEARING IN A SESSION IN THE FIRST PLACE :angry:. Seriously, last legendary banner had a struck of absurd bad luck getting Gunnthra because I hardly got green stones appearing (which discouraged me from pulling Amelia as well). Got the same, but way more absurd problem with the last Radiant Dawn banner, hunting Zelgius. Seriously, can you explain me how, reds being the most abundant unit color in the game, BEING THE MOST RARE PER SUMMONING SESSION? Seriously, it was common having sessions with a single red stone, or not at all, and I might as well get a shining pokemon if I had more than one on a summoning session. Spent over 200 orbs I've saved, spent 35$ twice, and the special sale with Black Knight until I finally got Zelgius. you wanna know the best part? Their IVs. +def/-spd for Gunnthra, and +res/-att for Zelgius, yay...... :dry:. At least that Radiant Dawn is the first banner where I've pulled all the focus characters, and Sothe and Micaiah's IV ain't too shabby, so I have that goin' for me, which is nice. But seriously, at times I feel like this system involves too much luck than needed

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Yeah, summoning can be infuriating at times. I've gotten two instances of absurd bad luck with two banners already. I think there's too much luck involved. Not only you have to pray for the character you want to summon, you have the IVs, but there's another that everyone seems to forget: THE MATCHING STONE COLOR APPEARING IN A SESSION IN THE FIRST PLACE :angry:. Seriously, last legendary banner had a struck of absurd bad luck getting Gunnthra because I hardly got green stones appearing (which discouraged me from pulling Amelia as well). Got the same, but way more absurd problem with the last Radiant Dawn banner, hunting Zelgius. Seriously, can you explain me how, reds being the most abundant unit color in the game, BEING THE MOST RARE PER SUMMONING SESSION? Seriously, it was common having sessions with a single red stone, or not at all, and I might as well get a shining pokemon if I had more than one on a summoning session. Spent over 200 orbs I've saved, spent 35$ twice, and the special sale with Black Knight until I finally got Zelgius. you wanna know the best part? Their IVs. +def/-spd for Gunnthra, and +res/-att for Zelgius, yay...... :dry:. At least that Radiant Dawn is the first banner where I've pulled all the focus characters, and Sothe and Micaiah's IV ain't too shabby, so I have that goin' for me, which is nice. But seriously, at times I feel like this system involves too much luck than needed

I feel you.  I didn't even bother for Zelgius; I've been stuck in Red Hell for so long,  with trying to pull for Ayra, Halloween Nowi, then Winter Tharja and New Year Camilla. Marisa being a free unit is awesome, U W U.  I hope to never see a Sophia, Raigh, or Stahl ever again.

Your experience is why I will not spend any more hard-earned money on this game; you have such an infinitesimal chance of pulling the unit you want, and even less for a good IV unit.  It's all luck-based.  My conservative estimate is that I will need at least 100 orbs to pull a focus character, which takes about three weeks to collect.  Paying for 100 orbs is not cheap, and you have no guarantee of getting the unit you want.  I'd rather just spend $10-20 dollars to buy the character, but that will never happen.

I have also noticed that the color stone I want tends to make itself scarce when I summon.

I'm both happy and feeling kind of terrible about this.

So, in the new Sacred Stones banner ...

First summoning session: off-banner 5-star Amelia
Second summoning session: Myrrh
Third summoning session: Gleipnir Eirika

Don't get me wrong, I am most certainly not complaining. But I feel bad about this when so many people have spent way more orbs and haven't gotten anything.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm both happy and feeling kind of terrible about this.

So, in the new Sacred Stones banner ...

First summoning session: off-banner 5-star Amelia
Second summoning session: Myrrh
Third summoning session: Gleipnir Eirika

Don't get me wrong, I am most certainly not complaining. But I feel bad about this when so many people have spent way more orbs and haven't gotten anything.

Don't feel bad, luck is not something that can be controlled. Besides, it's not like I've been lacking in luck department either. It's just my top priorities have been pretty bad, like my bad IVs Gunnthra and Zelgius, but I've gotten another Brave Lyn, Sothe, and Micaiah. I'm not satisfied with that last BL IV, but I got one with decent IVs, and I could use her for inherit skill, while the latter two got decent IVs, and I see Sothe specially as a potential monster, specially if paired with a dancer

I did a long-forgotten P15 CC and it brought me to 9 orbs. These 9 orbs brought me Mr Bonfire and her:
Screenshot_20180129_104536.png

Yes! I will henceforth consider her my birthday present, 4.25% notwithstanding.
Res/HP is good, and I am happy. I also won’t need to lug Lyon through the tempest!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @Rezzy @mcsilas @mampfoid

Two days before the New Years banner disappears forever, and the only twostones I got gave me a Barst and Merric. I failed to get Dancing Azura, with all the orbs I accumulated. This is such bs.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I did a long-forgotten P15 CC and it brought me to 9 orbs. These 9 orbs brought me Mr Bonfire and her:

Res/HP is good, and I am happy. I also won’t need to lug Lyon through the tempest!

Happy birthday!  I'll probably be using the Rachel once Tempest starts.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nice. I also have a Myrrh. It’s just mine is +atk/-hp, one of her best natures :awesome:

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Nice. I also have a Myrrh. It’s just mine is +atk/-hp, one of her best natures :awesome:

I'll wait until she gets a 5% focus banner. I may have saved enough orbs for that

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Happy Birthday! Surprise presents are the best. Congratulations on that pull. 

I'm considering to sacrifice that starter pack BK on her for Steady Stance, like you did for Beruka. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian nice! Congrats and happy birthday! I hope i can pull her soon, just waiting on announcements for the TT and legendary hero banner first. Glad to see the pity rate worked out in the end.

who is Mr Bonfire?

Male Robin. Adult Tiki is Ms Bonfire.

Thank you! I wanted her and/or L’Arachel, and finally got one of the two. So happy.

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Happy Birthday! Surprise presents are the best. Congratulations on that pull. 

I'm considering to sacrifice that starter pack BK on her for Steady Stance, like you did for Beruka. 

Thank you! All presents are always nice, but surprise presents are indeed the best.

I already fed her a Hector:
Screenshot_20180129_131933.png

And speaking about Beruka, here she is, my precious:

Screenshot_20180128_183241.png

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Male Robin. Adult Tiki is Ms Bonfire.

Thank you! I wanted her and/or L’Arachel, and finally got one of the two. So happy.

Thank you! All presents are always nice, but surprise presents are indeed the best.

I already fed her a Hector:

Where do you people even get spare Hectors from? Unless that Hector wasn't a spare?

14 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Where do you people even get spare Hectors from? Unless that Hector wasn't a spare?

I got two Hectors from the first legendary banner instead of Deirdre. I’ve already had a good Atk/HP Hector, so these two served as fodder.

*sigh* All the luck I'm seeing in this thread lately and my now 4% rate on Sacred Memories are making me a wee bit salty, not gonna lie. I at least got a very good Oscar (+Atk/-Res) from my last pull I suppose. Oh and game? I don't need anymore Chris(topher Corey) Smiths (five 4* Reins, now four 4* Seths after pulling another, the two 3* Legions), thanks.

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid doesn't Myrrh want DC? I mean i guess Hectors are rare to be fair

I would love to give Myrhh DC and I consider myself lucky to have pulled a total of 3 Hectors since I'm playing FEH. Sigurd and Titania make great use of DC so far. 

@Vaximillian Your Beruka is indeed a cool one. She is on my list ... 

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

*sigh* All the luck I'm seeing in this thread lately and my now 4% rate on Sacred Memories are making me a wee bit salty, not gonna lie.

(five 4* Reins)

My rate was 4.25% until I got Myrrh.

Promote and merge all the Reins!

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian Your Beruka is indeed a cool one. She is on my list ... 

Any Beruka is a cool Beruka. But physically impervious Beruka is even cooler.

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Dang. Makes me almost want to play this game again

But I won't

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Dang. Makes me almost want to play this game again

But I won't

The anniversary will come soon, and there will definitely be more fun stuff in store for the game.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My rate was 4.25% until I got Myrrh.

Promote and merge all the Reins!

4.25% seems to be the magic percentage.

Spoiler

dHH2BLN.png

In a shocking twist, I got the banner hero I wanted the most. Even more shockingly, she got +Spd/-Res. No one needs to guess what my next 20k feathers are going towards.

I also tried sniping for HNY!Azura again only to be reminded why I gave up on that banner: nothing but disappointment and despair await. Me and my remaining 21 orbs will just what and see what the next legendary banner has in store.