1 hour ago, Dayni said:

5.25% people. Can it end?

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red (NOT LIKE THIS)

4* Raigh (I guess not. He could have had the decency to be something decent. +HP/-Spd)

are you in Land's Bounty? because. no. it has more torture to go. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

are you in Land's Bounty? because. no. it has more torture to go. 

I have been for over a week.

I got a Brave Ephraim out of nowhere early and nothing since. This might be my highest full stop off the top of my head.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I have been for over a week.

I got a Brave Ephraim out of nowhere early and nothing since. This might be my highest full stop off the top of my head.

oh that's lucky though a Brave Ephriam. 
I think this banner is simply either a Trick or a Treat. there are people i know who are still trying to get someone
and if you Mia hunt, apparently the game feels that Jaffar would be a suitable substitution . 

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh that's lucky though a Brave Ephriam. 
I think this banner is simply either a Trick or a Treat. there are people i know who are still trying to get someone
and if you Mia hunt, apparently the game feels that Jaffar would be a suitable substitution . 

I've been splitting on Mia and Myrrh. Trust me, this feels like a slog each time.

I've expected a break several times. In some ways Gacha is an anti-climax.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I've been splitting on Mia and Myrrh. Trust me, this feels like a slog each time.

I've expected a break several times. In some ways Gacha is an anti-climax.

that's.. the thing that i don't get. 
Myrrh #1: 5.25) (nothing else in that pool)
Myrrh #2 (5.25). 
Random Green Olwen. (like 3.0)
then in a row: OG Myrrh, LB!Myrrh, Innes with a 3.25 rate
then 3 Jaffars with massively high 4-5-5.25 rates.  - and this is pulling on greens, blues and greys. (because i figure even having NIles at this point would be nice). 

this banner is stupid weird.

@Zeo Nice going on getting another Chrom! Getting specific units from reds is kind of annoying, especially when they make good fodder as well. At least Fae would enjoy eating a Falchion wielder :P (oh how the tables will turn)

Sothe is really nice as well, I have the same nature. Peshkatz is fun.

@Anacybele Nice! That's a really nice nature, now your Silas is officially better than mine haha. I wish I could pull Sumia for that lance as well. Enjoy that perfect Silas now!

@Alexmender Cool, thanks for the tip. Yeah it's always hard for me to choose those boons for units like Eirika, so good to hear from an Eirika expert :P

@mampfoid Thanks, I hope he pitybreaks you then (at a low rate hopefully so it's not frustrating!). He's really fun to use.

@Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian @Cute Chao

Hmmm, so I sort of caved to try one last time for Myrrh while she is on a banner. I had a 3.25% rate in my main (mostly from entering and exiting because no greens) so..maybe?

As expected, there were no greens. I did get 2 reds and I'm still missing a red horse mage so let's try it.

Left orb was a Lon'qu. Finally I ended my year-long Lon'qu drought! ....+HP/-Atk so not exactly the ideal nature. Still looking for the mythical +Atk one then.

I guess I might as well open the other orb.

tumblr_ph5ev8UmDW1qc0fq5_540.png

Uhh...melee red cav works, too. And Swordhart is +Atk/-HP! Perfect boon that makes the superbane meaningless! At a low 3.25% rate as well, I'll sure take this as a consolation prize!

I then tried for the Halloween rerun banner to see if I can get colourless orbs to appear. Naturally, none until the 3rd session and it was just a neutral Saizo, so I felt like I wasted 15 orbs. Not a total waste at least, since I did get Subaki and Shanna before exiting the sessions, and those are perfect fodder that I was running low on.

Bummer that I'm back to 11 orbs (so much for having a stash for the legendary) but hey I can't complain about the results

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmmm, so I sort of caved to try one last time for Myrrh while she is on a banner.

Amusingly, I got Olwen on the same banner a little earlier, and now you got her brother.

25 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Funnily enough Olwen is still the only character I'm missing from the Thracia banner.

Congrats on the Olwen though!

Funnily enough, it was my second Olwen#2 already; the first one came basically together with Deirdre back in June. She has recently taught Caeda how to be swift as a sparrow.

Because she was −Atk and the new one is neutral. Thanks!

50 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Nice! That's a really nice nature, now your Silas is officially better than mine haha. I wish I could pull Sumia for that lance as well. Enjoy that perfect Silas now!

Sorry. :P But you could keep pulling for him as well and make yours just as good, you know! But thanks. :D

Also, that's an amazing Sword Rein you got there, damn. XD

Edited by Anacybele

@mcsilas

Bah, you're weak! 

But good thing you were! What a prize :D 

I've been strong. I keep telling myself I do not need Kliff and Owain - neither are amongst my favourites but their art and voices are just perfection >.< 

I'm staying strong so far for the legendary in the hopes of Hrid, but my orbs are only faintly recovered from Niles refusing to come to me for so long >.< 

35 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

..... and you wanted one/infantry lance user so... yay?
(ugh that minus atk). 

I did but Brave Ephraim's got the Axe XP Which I needed more of, too, so, decent pull. 

Even with -Atk, he still has like 54, so it's not horrible, I guess~

25 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I did but Brave Ephraim's got the Axe XP Which I needed more of, too, so, decent pull. 

Even with -Atk, he still has like 54, so it's not horrible, I guess~

Oh! Axephriam! He's awesome! :)  he's gotten me out of a lot of jams. 

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I pulled Loki...in 37 orbs.  She was litterally my last pull.  She's +def/-res so I guess that's a good spread?

Anyone know if that's a good Loki or not?

I managed to get Aversa to 5☆ which is cool.

Back to the land's lack of bounty....

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Sothe (Getting my hopes up..... +Def/-HP, at least he's fodder), 3* Athena (Moonbow. +HP/-Spd), 4* Cain (WoM. +Atk/-Def), 4* Caeda (Well, that's it, get my gun. +Atk/-Spd)

5.5%, what a bad harvest.