• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freebie is 3* Niles. I wouldn't mind another Caineghis since mine is -Atk, but I'll wait.

Meanwhile, back up to 21 orbs from VG, so another round on the legendary since I'm going for broke.

4* Draug
4* Palla
4* Lon'qu

I know I said I was going to just go Grey into Red for the rest of the banner, but on a whim I also opened the green and blue here.

5* Picnic Felicia +Atk -Res
4* Gwendolyn

Huh. Not someone I wanted, but can't complain, will keep her. Seems like she doesn't want a Res bane but nothing I can do about that.

So had 13 orbs made two pulls, first was a Jacob and then a Fallen Tiki. Now I have my +spd Tiki at +2 Merges and 5 dragon flowers. Depending on the numder of orbs I have until the BHB begins then I might do some more pulls in blue/colorless or just wait. 

The free pull in the Guard Banner was a green as I had no focus color so I got a  +Atk Fae. Nice as this is my second copy and I would like to make her my merge project. 

I need to save a LOT this month to make sure to get a Sothis on the Mythic banner as my experience with TH made me like her a lot. 

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

So had 13 orbs made two pulls, first was a Jacob and then a Fallen Tiki. Now I have my +spd Tiki at +2 Merges and 5 dragon flowers. Depending on the numder of orbs I have until the BHB begins then I might do some more pulls in blue/colorless or just wait. 

The free pull in the Guard Banner was a green as I had no focus color so I got a  +Atk Fae. Nice as this is my second copy and I would like to make her my merge project. 

I need to save a LOT this month to make sure to get a Sothis on the Mythic banner as my experience with TH made me like her a lot. 

this truth is my truth.

also i am jealous fo you. +spd tiki.  
Fae is great. I will say - as someone who has a +10 Fae - mine is Def and it makes her into a great mixed dueling tank. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

this truth is my truth.

also i am jealous fo you. +spd tiki.  
Fae is great. I will say - as someone who has a +10 Fae - mine is Def and it makes her into a great mixed dueling tank. 

I am glad I am not alone. 

Also funny thing about tiki is that always she was the last 5* I pulled in every banner she appeared. So I am pretty lucky with her. My Fae is +1 +res so far but she already has her skillet ready and is waiting for +Def nature and merges. 

26 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I am glad I am not alone. 

Also funny thing about tiki is that always she was the last 5* I pulled in every banner she appeared. So I am pretty lucky with her. My Fae is +1 +res so far but she already has her skillet ready and is waiting for +Def nature and merges. 

oh no - i tried to get her on the debut. Nada. 
i'm really hoping the third is someone good (to make pulling red worth it). 

wheeh my tikis kinda come out of nowhere but she's always the same +res. 
what's your Fae's skillset?

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oh no - i tried to get her on the debut. Nada. 
i'm really hoping the third is someone good (to make pulling red worth it). 

wheeh my tikis kinda come out of nowhere but she's always the same +res. 
what's your Fae's skillset?

Typical stuff

Lighting breath+ def

Swap

Aether 

Fierce breath 

Quick Riposte 

Infantry pulse

Steady stance

When I get her some more merges and flowers along with a +Def nature I will res refine her. 

5 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Typical stuff

Lighting breath+ def

Swap

Aether 

Fierce breath 

Quick Riposte 

Infantry pulse

Steady stance

When I get her some more merges and flowers along with a +Def nature I will res refine her. 

mine so far is Lightning breath(+def), brazen atk/def, renewal (but interesting with the QR!) and since i use her in arena a double spur. I really want her to get a PRF so i can decide on her A skill/B Skill, though>

in actual summoning news, I am trying to be soo good and not summon, but the banners are tempting me (probably because i'm bored stiff)

I've been using whatever other orbs I could scrape together lately to keep pulling on the legendary banner for GD Ike merges. Today's free orbs:

MfK4A1O.jpg

AW YES!! I just had 5 orbs and that was it. +2 GD Ike! Free Elincia merge the other day, and now I get best lord on a yolo. ^^ I am definitely pleased. ❤️

I'd like to try again.

4 Blue, 1 Colourless

4* Norne (SHE DROPPED? HOLY SHIT SHE DROPPED! +Atk/-Def, I think I'm gonna keep her.), 4* Lukas (Yeah no. +Def/-Atk), 4* L'Arachel (Cool. +Res/-Spd), 5* Bowcina (I can't see her? Ah well, +Def/-HP, I wanted to get her for a good while.), 4* Nowi (No way am I bothered. +Def/-Spd)

I think that'll do, I wish I got an Alm merge but I did get a couple of neat units and Norne is also 4* so that's nice when I don't pull trash colourless.

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hahahahah

Well, you were not the only one that went for a yolo and got a Alm.

Oh congrats! Now I need to get another one

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@Diovani Bressan that screenshot of Alm looks fantastic. Grats to you and @mampfoid! I'm sliding on this banner since Papa Hector ate more orbs.

Thanks! 

I gave up on Hector (at 5.25%). 

I wish I could keep going on this legendary, it seems like it's treating everyone really well (as it did me) but I've committed to saving.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Alexmender @Landmaster @Anacybele

That being said, I'm still gonna pull on the new banners for the discounted price. Alm and Faye BHB with Brave Celica on the banner eh? Well, I don't have Brave Celica and my OG Alm is -SPD so I don't mind. Oh look... one red stone and 4 blue. That makes this simple. I'll just take this one stone and-

Spoiler

rtCVsTL.png

Oh... ok. Wasn't expecting that. Already have a +ATK one, but I'm sure she'll be happy to lose the -HP bane. Another free *5. Low key crazy.

0 orbs spent. Keeping it moving.

Edited by Zeo

BHB banner is just a 3* Roy. Moving on...

VG and BHB orbs took me back to 20, so another full circle on the legendary banner because YOLO. (Seriously I'm wearing the QC YOLO shirt right now)

5* Legendary Lucina +Atk -Def
4* A Tiki
4* Nowi
4* Barst
4* Sully

She goes to +2, but do I keep her +Spd base or replace it with this one?

"Oh cool, an Alm banner. I'll pull red. Maybe I'll get a free Alm merge."

*pulls on red. Gets free Alm merge*

\o/

Edit: The free Alm was neutral, too. Perfect for merging with my +1 +atk Alm! =D (My Original Alm is now +2)

Edited by Mercakete

@Zeo Oooh congrats on the free Elincia! Getting some nice luck there!

@mampfoid Congrats on +Spd Alm! 

Well I did sone silly decisions and went back to the legendary- to get 1 colourless focus unit. Leif would be really nice, don't have Tiki and both of my accounts' Alms would like a -HP/-Def removed.

Well...after a good bunch of orbs later, (and multiple no colourless sessions) at least I finally got rid of my pityrate. +HP/-Spd Alm on my alt account, while my main gave me a +Spd/-Res Alm as well. Not gonna lie I kind of wanted Leif more for a theme battle but this is a sign to stop. I even broke my chain challenge stash on my main just to clear the rate which is kind of silly in hindsight but oh well, should really stop summoning until the next video reveal. Impatience got the better of me but hey, at least Alms are still a good pitybreaker

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

I wish I could keep going on this legendary, it seems like it's treating everyone really well (as it did me) but I've committed to saving.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Alexmender @Landmaster @Anacybele

That being said, I'm still gonna pull on the new banners for the discounted price. Alm and Faye BHB with Brave Celica on the banner eh? Well, I don't have Brave Celica and my OG Alm is -SPD so I don't mind. Oh look... one red stone and 4 blue. That makes this simple. I'll just take this one stone and-

Reveal hidden contents

rtCVsTL.png

Oh... ok. Wasn't expecting that. Already have a +ATK one, but I'm sure she'll be happy to lose the -HP bane. Another free *5. Low key crazy.

0 orbs spent. Keeping it moving.

Man everyone is geting free Elincias. so lucky. 

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

BHB banner is just a 3* Roy. Moving on...

VG and BHB orbs took me back to 20, so another full circle on the legendary banner because YOLO. (Seriously I'm wearing the QC YOLO shirt right now)

5* Legendary Lucina +Atk -Def
4* A Tiki
4* Nowi
4* Barst
4* Sully

She goes to +2, but do I keep her +Spd base or replace it with this one?

GO with Atk. She'll go to 37 with it. (since her bow already gives her 38 speed anyway the +3spd it grants)

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Oooh congrats on the free Elincia! Getting some nice luck there!

@mampfoid Congrats on +Spd Alm! 

Well I did sone silly decisions and went back to the legendary- to get 1 colourless focus unit. Leif would be really nice, don't have Tiki and both of my accounts' Alms would like a -HP/-Def removed.

Well...after a good bunch of orbs later, (and multiple no colourless sessions) at least I finally got rid of my pityrate. +HP/-Spd Alm on my alt account, while my main gave me a +Spd/-Res Alm as well. Not gonna lie I kind of wanted Leif more for a theme battle but this is a sign to stop. I even broke my chain challenge stash on my main just to clear the rate which is kind of silly in hindsight but oh well, should really stop summoning until the next video reveal. Impatience got the better of me but hey, at least Alms are still a good pitybreaker

this truth, is my truth.