5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Since the DC banner arrived, I've moved to sniping greens there instead because Nagi is just a bit more impressive than Gerik (sorry buddy). No, of course I haven't gotten Nagi, but....

iQEx80x.png?1

Well, well, well if it isn't Edelgard. I suppose there is a small part of me that would consider immediately foddering her but, uh:

Reveal hidden contents

XH1soWs.png?1

Yeah no, that isn't going to happen. Besides, even if I can't like Edelgard myself I can certainly respect her as a character, which is far more than I can say about [insert FEH OC here]. So, she isn't going anywhere. 

Also, this is only my second ever Three Houses pull (5* Mercedes from her original banner, have yet to pull a 4*) so maybe this means my TH curse is starting to dissipate. I kinda hope so, because I'd certainly like to get Sothis from the incoming Mythic banner.

OOhhhhhhhhhhhh. . Very nice!  Double very nice with that IV!
(double very nice!!). For 3H units I am missing Dimitri + Bylass + Sothis + Petra (though Hubert will die eventually). 

#operationgetsothis

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Landmaster Weird couple of *5's but grats all the same. At least you'll be ready when Barst's refine drops.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @daisy jane @Ginko

...Seriously?

8aPDs32.png

So I had 24 orbs, I went into the DC banner as my will wavered a bit and it's for a good cause. All reds, *3 Athena. I was discouraged but I went back anyways after tapping into my barely refilled FEH bank of 9 orbs which took me back up to 27. So I jumped back in and there were 2 blue orbs and I want Nailah. First one had Abel and this guy was in the other.

Seriously bewildered by this pull. Being pitybroken sucks as I really need a Nailah but this is a guy I would probably never pull for specifically so it's something. He's also a situational DC unit and this also means that I'll have Warding Stance 4 fodder should he ever show his face again. He's +RES/-HP which is a little weird but I guess I've got a mage tank cav now. I'm in an odd place mentally but I'm satisfied as far as my orbs go. Building up orbs for either Sothis or CC at the beginning of the next month now.

Edited by Zeo

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Landmaster Weird couple of *5's but grats all the same. At least you'll be ready when Barst's refine drops.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @daisy jane @Ginko

...Seriously?

8aPDs32.png

So I had 24 orbs, I went into the DC banner as my will wavered a bit and it's for a good cause. All reds, *3 Athena. I was discouraged but I went back anyways after tapping into my barely refilled FEH bank of 9 orbs which took me back up to 27. So I jumped back in and there were 2 blue orbs and I want Nailah. First one had Abel and this guy was in the other.

Seriously bewildered by this pull. Being pitybroken sucks as I really need a Nailah but this is a guy I would probably never pull for specifically so it's something. He's also a situational DC unit and this also means that I'll have Warding Stance 4 fodder should he ever show his face again. He's +RES/-HP which is a little weird but I guess I've got a mage tank cav now. I'm in an odd place mentally but I'm satisfied as far as my orbs go. Building up orbs for either Sothis or CC at the beginning of the next month now.

Oooooooh.  this is the only Fallen Hero i don't have yet.
I hear you. I need CC Fodder (I figure Serra would be lovely with this and just having a few more in the bank wouldn't hurt) and Sothis 
Like i mentioned I am saving for a whackadoo of things but sometimes you need to get Fodder or something entices you. i think having an open mind is good aslong as you don't fall under your limit that you set to have to go for the unit you are eyeing. 

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Probably a Legendary/Mythic banner around April/May. Or a Wave banner. Or Lull banner, would be my guess. Hopefully I'm not lulled into anymore banners though, my orb stash is nonexistent. 

probably. I'm fine with him being limited (even if i hadn't had gotten him)  but i hear you. 
(However i know christmas is coming and this is when IS will be after me because Fliers + Me = love)

@Zeo Oh dang, sorry for no Nailah but F!Berkut is kind of fun to use and has nice synergy with Desperation/Vantage/Brazen users. +Res is interesting for a lance cav heh.

Well you're not the only one who wavered. I seem to slip whenever I expect a trailer and it doesn't show. Smart, I know.

@mampfoid @daisy jane @Landmaster

Well I got my 2nd pitybreaker in the Nailah banner, but I guess 3.25% isn't too bad. Circle had 4 blue orbs (finally a good amount). Got a +Atk/-Res Cordelia, +Atk/-Spd Shigure, my first Valbar (neutral) and.... +Atk/-Spd Adrift Male Corrin. I mean...he does have a Null skill.. so close yet so far.

At least he actually has nice fodder, already have a +Spd/-HP one and while +Atk sounds nice, that requires merging the fodder and Null Follow-up usually means you want more speed. IDdn't hvae enough orbs to open the last green but oh well. Now 0 orbs but I think the only unit I would've wanted in the legendary is maybe Bridal Fjorm which..I can live without really.

Then I tried in my main account, I kind of still want Gerik out of favouritism because I haven't broken a pity yet. First circle had no greens, then the next circle had 1 green which is.. +HP/-Res Myrrh. Huh...technically it is a Sacred Stones character, this game can be funny sometimes. My 3rd copy of her, and same as my 2nd Myrrh who I haven't merged yet. Then I find out she doesn't even get a +1 Def until the 4th copy which is kind of...annoying (why is Def the lowest lvl 1 base stat?). Until I get a 4th Myrrh I guess the extra Myrrhs are in limbo since removing the -Spd from +Def Myrrh isn't a priority.

But yeah game is being quite ironic tonight lol. Funny how both 5 stars have Hone Dragons.

Edited by mcsilas

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh dang, sorry for no Nailah but F!Berkut is kind of fun to use and has nice synergy with Desperation/Vantage/Brazen users. +Res is interesting for a lance cav heh.

Well you're not the only one who wavered. I seem to slip whenever I expect a trailer and it doesn't show. Smart, I know.

Well I got my 2nd pitybreaker in the Nailah banner, but I guess 3.25% isn't too bad. Circle had 4 blue orbs (finally a good amount). Got a +Atk/-Res Cordelia, +Atk/-Spd Shigure, my first Valbar (neutral) and.... +Atk/-Spd Adrift Male Corrin. I mean...he does have a Null skill.. so close yet so far.

At least he actually has nice fodder, already have a +Spd/-HP one and while +Atk sounds nice, that requires merging the fodder and Null Follow-up usually means you want more speed. IDdn't hvae enough orbs to open the last green but oh well. Now 0 orbs but I think the only unit I would've wanted in the legendary is maybe Bridal Fjorm which..I can live without really.

Then I tried in my main account, I kind of still want Gerik out of favouritism because I haven't broken a pity yet. First circle had no greens, then the next circle had 1 green which is.. +HP/-Res Myrrh. Huh...technically it is a Sacred Stones character, this game can be funny sometimes. My 3rd copy of her, and same as my 2nd Myrrh who I haven't merged yet. Then I find out she doesn't even get a +1 Def until the 4th copy which is kind of...annoying (why is Def the lowest lvl 1 base stat?). Until I get a 4th Myrrh I guess the extra Myrrhs are in limbo since removing the -Spd from +Def Myrrh isn't a priority.

But yeah game is being quite ironic tonight lol

OOOOOOO. MYRRH BEAN 
(I'd chide you for not merging her right away, but then  I remember that i had like one myrrh booked and i was trying to figure out a reason to fodder my (wait for it. +def/-spd Myrrh) because she self-suicided all the time and was slow  and was just meh. (aka: I was dumb and I didn't realise what Fury did, and didn't realise to unlock Myrrh's true power she needed DC). Hrid died for a worthy dragonwaifu. 

I'd just fodder the null to be honest w/you. 
(I have to be biased. Bride Fjorm is so nice to have. she's been very helpful for me in Astra season). if you can score some orbs i do hope you can try to get her. 

30 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

OOOOOOO. MYRRH BEAN 
(I'd chide you for not merging her right away, but then  I remember that i had like one myrrh booked and i was trying to figure out a reason to fodder my (wait for it. +def/-spd Myrrh) because she self-suicided all the time and was slow  and was just meh. (aka: I was dumb and I didn't realise what Fury did, and didn't realise to unlock Myrrh's true power she needed DC). Hrid died for a worthy dragonwaifu. 

I'd just fodder the null to be honest w/you. 
(I have to be biased. Bride Fjorm is so nice to have. she's been very helpful for me in Astra season). if you can score some orbs i do hope you can try to get her. 

Hmm trying to figure out if there's a dragon that wants bot NFU and Hone Dragons.

Maybe if I get a Fallen Corrin I guess.

If I get another Myrrh then I'll merge her all lol. But yeah she really needs DC to shine but it sure works great for her.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm trying to figure out if there's a dragon that wants bot NFU and Hone Dragons.

Maybe if I get a Fallen Corrin I guess.

If I get another Myrrh then I'll merge her all lol. But yeah she really needs DC to shine but it sure works great for her.

F-Corrin... (sigh)  was going to +10 her out because she's so mean, but i didn't get enough copies

@Zeo Sorry Nailah didn't come... But at least you got a blue unit who has DC (sometimes)! Fallen Berkut is a pretty unusual unit.

Using a mix of orbs from Tap Battle and Tempest Trials and weekly rewards I went into the Sacred Stones banner again. It seems we're back to off focus units.

xCDFKv5l.png

That's certainly a very good off focus unit though! I always get confused for a second when I summon an off focus unit who is currently a focus unit on a different banner. But I can assure you I went into the correct banner! He's +HP -Res, but he's likely to be Distant Counter+Ruptured Sky fodder anyways, so it doesn't matter.

53 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

@Zeo Sorry Nailah didn't come... But at least you got a blue unit who has DC (sometimes)! Fallen Berkut is a pretty unusual unit.

Using a mix of orbs from Tap Battle and Tempest Trials and weekly rewards I went into the Sacred Stones banner again. It seems we're back to off focus units.

xCDFKv5l.png

That's certainly a very good off focus unit though! I always get confused for a second when I summon an off focus unit who is currently a focus unit on a different banner. But I can assure you I went into the correct banner! He's +HP -Res, but he's likely to be Distant Counter+Ruptured Sky fodder anyways, so it doesn't matter.

first of all I have to laugh because this happened to a lot of people. getting Nagi, Nailah and Bylad on other banners and they thought they were summoning on the wrong banner. 
but 2nd of all. BOOOOOOOOO. PITY BREAK GO AWAY. I don't know how many more days you have but we're running out of time, ya?

@Rezzy @mampfoid (and whoever else cares) OH. MY. GOD. FUCKING FINALLY.

WhrALXJ.jpg

I did have to buy one more small orb pack after scraping together some more free orbs, but still. AFTER SIX GOD DAMN PITYBREAKERS (female Morgan, Mordecai, Hardin x2, Python, and Petra. I remembered that Petra was the one I'd forgotten about before).

...But there's bad news too. Even after it finally gives me what I want, this banner hates my guts, because these two are +Res, -Atk. Of all the combinations I could have had. -_- Really annoying because their skillset wants that high ass Atk!

Well, I'm just glad to have them AT LAST and my favorite lords collection can remain complete (because I have all the Ikes, all the Ephraims, and Claude). ...Well, until Claude gets an alt or two and I have trouble getting them or Ike gets more alts and I have trouble getting them. lol Ephraim could certainly get another alt at some point as well, but I'd expect Ike or especially Claude to get one before that.

Somehow I gotta make these two work until I get the chance to try for another and delete that awful bane.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

WhrALXJ.jpg

I did have to buy one more small orb pack after scraping together some more free orbs, but still. AFTER SIX GOD DAMN PITYBREAKERS (female Morgan, Mordecai, Hardin x2, Python, and Petra. I remembered that Petra was the one I'd forgotten about before).

...But there's bad news too. Even after it finally gives me what I want, this banner hates my guts, because these two are +Res, -Atk. Of all the combinations I could have had. -_- Really annoying because their skillset wants that high ass Atk!

Well, I'm just glad to have them AT LAST and my favorite lords collection can remain complete (because I have all the Ikes, all the Ephraims, and Claude). ...Well, until Claude gets an alt or two and I have trouble getting them or Ike gets more alts and I have trouble getting them. lol Ephraim could certainly get another alt at some point as well, but I'd expect Ike or especially Claude to get one before that.

Somehow I gotta make these two work until I get the chance to try for another and delete that awful bane.

Wow, seriously congrats! I tried on the SS banner, but it broke my spirit after Quan pitybroke me after like 120 Orbs.

12 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Anacybele Ouch bane, mine is -atk too and it doesn't impact quite as much.  Still I am so, so, so glad your pain is finally over.  Really glad.  Hopefully you'll get more in the future and the +atk you were hoping for.

+Atk would be the most ideal, yeah. But I'd settle for +Def or neutral or something like that at this point too, honestly. And yes, the pain is over at last!

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, seriously congrats! I tried on the SS banner, but it broke my spirit after Quan pitybroke me after like 120 Orbs.

Dang, I see. Though I wouldn't have minded Quan being one of those pitybreakers I had, he's at least someone I don't have. But thanks!

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

...Seriously?

8aPDs32.png

Nice! He's a pretty interesting unit and good fodder if you end up going that route~

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

But yeah game is being quite ironic tonight lol. Funny how both 5 stars have Hone Dragons.

Congrats on Corrin and Myrrh!

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Sorry Nailah didn't come... But at least you got a blue unit who has DC (sometimes)! Fallen Berkut is a pretty unusual unit.

xCDFKv5l.png

Byleth's always a nice pull, congrats!

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Congrats completing your collection! I wouldn't mind to get a Petra, for foddering reasons. 

Thanks! The Petra I got is +Spd, -Def, so I'd rather not fodder that, but otherwise, I would've done so.

Just now, SockPuppet said:

Congrats @Anacybele!!

I finally got Ephraim and Lyon today, too!! My pity breaks don’t line up to be as painful as yours, but I’m happy for you!! They’re so cute ❤️

Yeah, they are a cool duo. Bittersweet though, since we all know what happens with them in the end. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

WhrALXJ.jpg

Mine is also -atk and "they" are still pretty decent with 55 atk.  I am really glad you finally got them (sorry I call Duo heroes them).  I know how it feels to get pity breaker after pity breaker.

9 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Mine is also -atk and "they" are still pretty decent with 55 atk.  I am really glad you finally got them (sorry I call Duo heroes them).  I know how it feels to get pity breaker after pity breaker.

Nice to know. And that's fine, no biggie.

Uggg. So even though I know I should be saving for the Mythic banner (Altina looks awesome 😲) , more distant counter fodder is just too good to pass up. I've already spent way too much on it as is, but I've gotten 2 Bytleth's, 2 Nagi's, and only 1 Nailah. Since I don't really like to fodder off my only copy of a unit I really wanted to get another Nailah because Null C-Disrupt is so good on a DC user. So I snipe a bit of blue, and I get pity broken by Quan. Again. I was pity broken by him a few days ago too. WTF? There are dozens of blue 5* units I'd be happy with, but why Quan? Twice? He doesn't even have any good fodder. And the best part? They're BOTH -Atk. The Gatcha Gods must really hate me 😞

X8ivkG7l.jpg