• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually wonder if we're going to get another multiplier at all. The predictor sheet keeps changing its mind. For most of the day it seemed to think we'd get a few final multipliers. But now it just says we're stuck in this stalemate. 

I'm kinda' glad I decided to spend a big chunk of flags already...but I still have 605 left, so at least one more multiplier would be nice. We shall see...

OMG, Celica is MASSIVELY over-performing. Grima as well. Are people really freaking out about the close scores and  spending their flags to try to take the lead??

I'm pretty sure that 95% of players in this game do not understand how the VG works.

I will be so F***ing pissed if I have to spend over half of my total flags without any multiplier. Is it really too much to ask to want to only spend flags with a 6x multiplier or greater??

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm pretty sure that 95% of players in this game do not understand how the VG works.

Implying the VG works at all. Which it doesn’t. Paint watching simulator at its finest.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Hawk King I was willing to spend flags on ANY multiplier this gauntlet but even after three rounds of firing off on basically any multiplier and skipping about 400 flag worth of quests(2 rounds of the 10 arena wins) I still have 1900 flags left. What few multipliers there are just won't land during my waking hours.

1 minute ago, Usana said:

@Hawk King I was willing to spend flags on ANY multiplier this gauntlet but even after three rounds of firing off on basically any multiplier and skipping about 400 flag worth of quests(2 rounds of the 10 arena wins) I still have 1900 flags left. What few multipliers there are just won't land during my waking hours.

Celica has had 10 multipliers over a course of 18 hours in this round alone. You must sleep a lot.

As long as things get back to Grima outscoring Duma by 15-20 mil per hour we can expect to get back to multiplier yo-yos around the 6.7x - 7x hours. Which would be about 3-5 more multipliers for each team. *both fingers crossed*

Celica has had 10 multipliers over a course of 18 hours in this round alone. You must sleep a lot.

On 3–4x, yeah. That don’t matter at all.

I just hope the multipliers will be back before I head to sleep. I won't be awake for the final 3-4 hours. My score is cringeworthy, and I really need the feathers.

Also this is really boring to sit through.

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

On 3–4x, yeah. That don’t matter at all.

42 minutes ago, Usana said:

I was willing to spend flags on ANY multiplier this gauntlet

Bruh.

So Grima was up 20 mil this past hour. If this keeps up we will see more multiplier hours. Hourly scores are still climbing though. People need to stop spending their flags!

Bruh.

didn’t spend my flags on the earlier multipliers exactly because they don’t matter. I’m sitting on my flags waiting for actual multipliers.

After checking to see if Grima will pull the lead in an hour after hours of same hell...nope, Duma closes the gap and we get nothing but the Robin-Celica trollface.

This VG is evil.

5 minutes ago, Bubba Jones said:

After checking to see if Grima will pull the lead in an hour after hours of same hell...nope, Duma closes the gap and we get nothing but the Robin-Celica trollface.

This VG is evil.

This is exactly what I feel, nothing go ahead and we can do nothing but wait people spend all their flag.

@Hawk King Ah, I am team Grima at the moment. In this round, according to the predictor, I missed the first two due to work. My breaks didn't line up. That and work, or more accurately the whole dang town, is practically a cellular dead zone.  Looking at the predictor I hit duration 6, 8, and stayed up late to hit 10. Only got half of 6 though, if memory serves. That burnt slightly less than a thousand flags since I burnt one round on the built up 5 gift flags. I technically stayed up to 12 in the hopes of one more. Slept from a little after 12 to a little after 17. No multiplier on 18 or 19 for Grima. Work from about 20 to about 30, once commute is taken into account.

Since I work Sunday through Thursday that means that has been my schedule for two rounds. I sleep, normally, from about duration 10-18 and 34-42 and work from 0-6 and 20-30. So my waking hours, or perhaps playing hours is a better way to put it, are 6-10, 18-20, 30-34, and 42-44, though I can only catch the first half of 44 and 20. Speaking of catching half, if my phone miraculously gets a data connection on break I can catch half of 2 and 26. Maybe half of 23 as well. During those hours I have had only a handful of multipliers this time round.  The only bits I have missed that I could have hit was half of 2 and maybe if I sped home/parked somewhere where I can get data(HAH, data, around here?) or free wifi(ROMFL, you're killing me) maybe half of 5.

And yes if you read that as I can only Hero when at home with a wifi connection, you are mostly right. Data connections may as well not exist when going to and from work. Grocery shopping is fine though. That is in the opposite direction and that town apparently hates cellular signals a lot less than the town I work in. What is the cut off between village, city, and town* again? They might all qualify as villages now that I think of it. I know my hometown is a village. Hmm. . . seems the State considers work town a village and grocery town a city. And according to the state, that is the only city in the county. Actually the only city in around an hours drive in any direction from me, pretty much. Lots and lots of villages, many of them really tiny(even by my standards), surrounded by farms. That is all there is.

*Apparently town is a different designation all together, not directly in line with village and city. Oops. Here I always thought it went village evolves into town and then town evolves into city. Ah well. I am clearly off topic now.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I actually wonder if we're going to get another multiplier at all. The predictor sheet keeps changing its mind. For most of the day it seemed to think we'd get a few final multipliers. But now it just says we're stuck in this stalemate. 

I'm kinda' glad I decided to spend a big chunk of flags already...but I still have 605 left, so at least one more multiplier would be nice. We shall see...

Perhaps you should ignore the predictor if it's so unreliable.

@Usana - dang, I thought the crumby town I live in was bad. At least my workplace has ok cell service. And I can whip out my phone and do a 1 min battle whenever I want because I work 3rd shift and I am the manager on duty. Luckily all of the big multipliers happen before I go in to work.

Nice! Grima got back on track like I thought they would. If Celica gets the multiplier in hour 36, she wins. If it is in hour 37 like it currently says it will be Duma will win. Unless some crazy ass shit happens. like it probably will...

For the sake of my sleep schedule I'll start throwing flags at about 9pm CET. So another 3 1/2 hours to get out of same hell. Please..

Edited by Nanima

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At long last, the pendulum is tipped. Did it start swinging from the correct end though?

Chances are we'll end up back in Same hell one more time before the end of the round, which gives Grima the advantage unless it's too deep in Duma's territory.

If the multiplier trade continues without going back into Same hell, Grima wins. If at any point Duma has two multipliers in a row (unlikely, but possible), Duma wins.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Chances are we'll end up back in Same hell one more time before the end of the round, which gives Grima the advantage unless it's too deep in Duma's territory.

If the multiplier trade continues without going back into Same hell, Grima wins. If at any point Duma has two multipliers in a row (unlikely, but possible), Duma wins.

So, in brief, Grima wins?