Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

BHB in one hour, I'm curious who will be on the banner with Hector and Matthew. 

Me and my 3 orbs are ready...

....*sobs*

well at least i got a +Atk/-Res B!ike out of it so it was worth it.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Serra. She's in Lyn's posy along with Matthew (even if the two didn't intend it that way) and joins the main Eliwood and Hector group along with Hector, Matthew, and Oswin, who isn't in the game.

That would be the obvious path, but anyone who can support Hector (Lyn, Florina, Eliwood) works to I suppose...

Two 3*/4* colorless on one banner wouldn't be so great, I hope it's Lyn since I miss her sword version. 

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Me and my 3 orbs are ready...

....*sobs*

well at least i got a +Atk/-Res B!ike out of it so it was worth it.

Yeah, so many banners to pull from. While I finished the first summer banner, the second is near to start. Also Hardin is tempting. 

Can't even pull on the BHB banner because I need to do the first round on the TT banner which has three days left. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself opening all reds and blues on that (second account did the free round and got a +Spd -Res Zelgius, dammit why). BHB banner free round comes next, then tomorrow's Heroes with Luna (possibly Evil Celica, Mia, Bow Hinoka), then Nohrian Summer, then new Seasonal ...where am I even going to find the orbs to go back for Summer Tana?

I'm going to miss this Legendary banner, it's been the best one for a while in terms of units, with only one real dud for my purposes (Leif). Sadly I was only able to spend 99 orbs on it, probably the least I've spent on any legendary banner. No complaints with the 5* rate - four of them for that amount of orbs is very good, even if three of the four were Ephraim.

EDIT: Wow, Galeforce prevented by some sort of automatic flood control. Is this a new feature?

Edited by Humanoid

32 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Two 3*/4* colorless on one banner wouldn't be so great, I hope it's Lyn since I miss her sword version.

I called it, yet I was silently hoping I didn't...

52 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Serra. She's in Lyn's posy along with Matthew (even if the two didn't intend it that way) and joins the main Eliwood and Hector group along with Hector, Matthew, and Oswin, who isn't in the game.

Bullseye!

Also holy free pull, Batman!
Screenshot_2018-07-05-15-02-58.png

22 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I called it, yet I was silently hoping I didn't...

Ouch, yes you were right. 

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Bullseye!

Wow, congrats! After free CC now free DC. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, so much luck in this forum, congrats! 

Btw: Will you start the BHB topic again?

I was just thinking about it. I can! I've got the time. I don't think I'll be able to edit in the pictures...just the links. No one really complained about the aesthetics of the opening post last time, so I figure it's fine. 

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I was just thinking about it. I can! I've got the time. I don't think I'll be able to edit in the pictures...just the links. No one really complained about the aesthetics of the opening post last time, so I figure it's fine. 

That would be cool! I was thinking to do it by myself, but on mobile I don't even try to hagle around with spoilers, a lot of pictures and edits. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

That would be cool! I was thinking to do it by myself, but on mobile I don't even try to hagle around with spoilers, a lot of pictures and edits. 

Started it! ...for some reason, it wouldn't let me post the topic with any sort of special text in it. I had the spoiler tags as well as some strikethrough text, and I got stuck in a captcha loop. >.> SF doesn't want me to start topics apparently... 

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, congrats! After free CC now free DC. 

Thanks! But I haven’t got free CC except that one Takumi, and I’m not killing him.

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Vaximillian We're free pull Hector buddies!!!!!!! 

Free pull Hector buddies! ✋

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

SF doesn't want me to start topics apparently... 

Cloudflare’s paranoid captcha drives me mad. I hate starting any content-heavy threads because it is almost guaranteed to get picky and start annoying you. But I still do it.

I'm so tired of pulling greens and here is yet another banner wasting my orbs while the game refuses to give me any Hectors whatsoever and while seeing obligatory free Hectors for others. Guess he knows that if he shows his dumb face in my barracks he will immediately die, HM be damned.

His BHB was also done in seconds, damn.... I really need something fresh and enjoyably repeatable in this game to lift my morale after these tiring months of bad luck and bland events.

@Rafiel's Aria Oh wow, you have a free one as well!? Congrats! Looks like my luck transferred to you now :D

At least green orbs appeared in the session for me- that's a start. 4 star Bartre for main. Second had a +Spd/-HP Merric and a 3 star Gunter (always need more Hone Cavs since I'm running out). Tried colourless and it was a +HP/-Atk Priscilla (still waiting for a +Spd/+Atk one).

20 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Started it! ...for some reason, it wouldn't let me post the topic with any sort of special text in it. I had the spoiler tags as well as some strikethrough text, and I got stuck in a captcha loop. >.> SF doesn't want me to start topics apparently... 

Thanks! Hopefully SF will get around this bug soon. 

Sometimes it works if you make minor changes to the text you were about to post.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Thanks! But I haven’t got free CC except that one Takumi, and I’m not killing him.

34 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's still free CC (except for the necessary 20k feathers). If you are using it on Takumi himself or another unit is up to you ;-). Funnily my only ever pulled Takumi was neutral too, so I'm free to distribute CC once I find a worthy candidate. 

17 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

His BHB was also done in seconds, damn.... I really need something fresh and enjoyably repeatable in this game to lift my morale after these tiring months of bad luck and bland events.

Yeah, something new that would be to us now what the first TTs were to us then. 

@mcsilas Yeah she's a deterrent, because of that I'm probably calling it quits on that banner. I'll just wait for Matt the normal way. I already have 2 Hectors lying around, no need to burn orbs for another one, especially when it's likely LA!Hector will be on the next Legendary banner at the end of the month along with L!Lyn.

@Xenomata You have no idea how much I'd like to have that *5 Matthew.

@Vaximillian Grats! 

@NegativeExponents- @mampfoid Figured I'd reply here. I never answered your question on who I should use my premium fodder on... well honestly there are quite a few candidates for each thing and I'm... well very indecisive. So I'll list the most likely units for each fodder (even if I only have 1 fodder of most of these skills)

• Distant Counter (2) - Amelia, Fir, Chrom, Lukas, Eirika, Anna, Roy
  • Steady Breath - Lukas, Chrom, Fae
  • Warding Breath - Fae, Amelia, Chrom
  • Brazen ATK/SPD (2) - Lyn, Chrom

The units in bold are frontrunners. It seems like the choice for some of these should be easy but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on them.

29 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Figured I'd reply here. I never answered your question on who I should use my premium fodder on... well honestly there are quite a few candidates for each thing and I'm... well very indecisive. So I'll list the most likely units for each fodder (even if I only have 1 fodder of most of these skills)

• Distant Counter (2) - Amelia, Fir, Chrom, Lukas, Eirika, Anna, Roy
  • Steady Breath - Lukas, Chrom, Fae
  • Warding Breath - Fae, Amelia, Chrom
  • Brazen ATK/SPD (2) - Lyn, Chrom

The units in bold are frontrunners. It seems like the choice for some of these should be easy but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on them.

Well, Amelia and Lukas are no-brainers since they are members of your primary teams. Don't know how much you use Lyn and Fae though. 

I think I’ll one day give this Distant Counter to my Gwendy whenever I lay my hands on a source of Vengeful Fighter. With Berkut’s Lance in hand, she will stand as a fierce and fearsome member of Cherami Leigh Emblem.

If I got my free Hector on the countering skills banner months back does it still count?

But honestly I really dislike how much premium fodder it takes to build an optimal armor team compared to other emblem teams. I kinda gave up on building up my personal armor faves due to a lack of vengeful fighter fodder (the only copy of it I have is on my +Atk Grima). Bold fighter would be nice too but I've invested too much into Hardin to sacrifice him.

Though oddly enough, steady breath isn't a problem for me, because 5 Bikes

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Bullseye!

Screenshot_2018-07-05-15-02-58.png

Congrats, I got a 3* Frederick for my free pull.  I'm tempted to pull more Greens here for DC or more Cecilias, but I'd probably use all my orbs with nothing to show for it.