• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas Nice pulls. I just now went in with 126 orbs and got +Atk -Res Sanaki in my first session. After three sessions with no reds I got +Res -Def Soleil and my second Eldigan, who is -Atk like my first one @Rezzy

I got pretty lucky with this banner, since I still have 33 orbs left. Back to saving for me!

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

*Snip*

Congrats :D

Shiro is hiding from me, sadly.

Even more sadly, Soliel is not. I really didn't want her and she became the first 5* for me to pull on this banner -.-

I did thankfully pull Siegbert right at the end, but I really need more lances so Shiro would be ideal. Currently debating on pulling more on this or waiting for the Xmas banner. Urgh, I knew I'd pull Soliel, though >.< I can't even fodder her because I have a rule of keeping one of each unit I pull...

On the other hand, Athena finally came home to me so I now have every unit available at 4*. I also got a couple of Oscars for lancebreaker fodder, and M!Corrin came to me twice, which is progress for him. Hopefully one will have good stats. Est came to me way too many times and she got send home. Accidentally almost sent home the one I'd kept and levelled to 40 but caught it just in time.

Siegbert is rather adorable, though. Gonna get him levelled up and run him in the arena for this bonus sesh :D

I had hoped it was just a dream when I pulled my free unit this morning, still half asleep, but alas... my free pull was a 5*, off-focus, -Att Caeda.... what...do.. I....  even.... do.... with... such.... uselessness.... (armorslayer ain't the answer, Tobin is still in my barracks)

No orbs to pull for Soleil or Siegbert due to the unsuccessful legendary banner and I get mocked by IS: "Oh, you wanted a 5*? Here, boy, take this, but now you won't get jack for an entire month, muahahahaha!"

I'm sad, just sad.

21 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@mcsilas Nice pulls. I just now went in with 126 orbs and got +Atk -Res Sanaki in my first session. After three sessions with no reds I got +Res -Def Soleil and my second Eldigan, who is -Atk like my first one @Rezzy

I got pretty lucky with this banner, since I still have 33 orbs left. Back to saving for me!

Congrats on your -Atk and my condolences for pulling Sanaki.

I had some good luck today, which is making me suspicious.

@RezzyI don’t mind the Sanaki really. She has a good stat spread and I’ve been wanting her for a while now. I just wouldn’t go out of my way to pull one is all. I know you don’t like her though so it’s w/e

My luck with good off-focus 5* continues. +Spd Lucina, +Spd Ryoma, +Atk Minerva, and now +Atk Sanaki, I surprise myself sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

My free summon - well...

Screenshot_2017-12-04-15-22-17.thumb.png.7b62612bb18cdd7fb61e520d4c187315.png

Congrats, I'm still Luke-less myself.  I've got like 7 of his partner, though.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I'm still Luke-less myself.  I've got like 7 of his partner, though.

Thanks!

Nothing to be unhappy about, though. He is not fantastic imo. My other luke is +atk-res, which is good. This one is +hp-spd. Not sure if I should merge or give brave sword to somebody else. There is just too many great sword units so that Luke could make a difference. Maybe Sigurd should get his sword...

I didn't have the orbs to do more than a free summon and I ended up getting no reds anyway (Soleil's the only one I really want), so I used my free pull and got... a +atk/-def Tana. Easily one of my best free pulls ever, if not the best. Hopefully that didn't take all of my luck when I go sniping for Soleil though...

My last pulls on the Legendary Heroes banner gave me another spare Hector (+Res, -Def) for DC inheritance. I don't have anyone (I think) that could use it, so I'm saving him.
That means Deirdre evaded yet again. RIP happy family. Also every single colorless gave a 3*. I only want Kagero from 4* star pool, am I asking too much?

On the other hand I pulled one free blue orb from the new banner and got Shiro (+Hp, -Def). Welp, that's a thing.

Well I did three pulls yesterday but only got merge and SI fodder and today's free pull was Catria.  I guess Catria is reminding me that I said I would support her in the VG this week because that is the second Catria that has shown up for me since the VG line up was shown.  I don't mind though since it is merge fodder for the one I am building.

1 hour ago, Prince Endriu said:

Thanks!

Nothing to be unhappy about, though. He is not fantastic imo. My other luke is +atk-res, which is good. This one is +hp-spd. Not sure if I should merge or give brave sword to somebody else. There is just too many great sword units so that Luke could make a difference. Maybe Sigurd should get his sword...

If you do use him for SI, I'd recommend passing Panic Ploy, since Brave Swords are a lot easier to come by.

Well, after a mediocre 8% banner barring Ayra, it's new character time again. But after all the orb spending, I don't even care all that much about the new units. Though if I got any I wouldn't complain.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

3* Olivia (Hone Atk 3 is nice. I just wish Hone Speed was more common), 4* Oscar (That was a risky click. +Spd/-Res is really good though. Better than the other one who inherited nothing. So I have to level him again. :P)

Lancebreaker and Hone Atk 3. I've had worse pulls.

Time to press my luck! @Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sophie @Captain Karnage @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies @MrSmokestack @Anime27Arts @Infinite Dreams

I went into this really wanting Seigbert.  He's adorable, and he also has a horse, so I can put him on my Arena team with his dad.

My very first pull session was this...

2z2PbUt.png?1

I wasn't planning on pulling Greens, but for just 3 Orbs, I thought maybe I'd get lucky.

Spoiler

xAuBba4.png?1

Seigboy is -Spd+Res @SatsumaFSoysoy Why do you do this to me?  Is it revenge for the -Atk?

WtYa8Xt.png?1

Shiro is the opposite at +Spd-Res.  That seems pretty nice.

At this point, I was thinking I've been doing pretty good, but maybe I could try for a better natured Seigbert.  I'd be happy if I got Soleil, too, so I went ahead and went for another batch.

FVpr8mK.png?1

Okay, I think I know to quit while I'm ahead now.  Getting three Focus 5*s for like 20 Orbs spent is incredibly lucky, especially since I was lucky with the last couple banners, too.  I didn't get the Green this time, but oh well, Titania will have to wait.

Spoiler

dLZPdDj.png?1

And she's -HP+Atk, too!  I think I'll try to keep my luck for next Banner and not try to get lucky with the 1.5% or so for a better Seigbert.  He should still be pretty decent with Cav Buffs.

Welp, with the "8%" banner shenanigans done and over with, I'm here to brag the FUCK out of myself for my MASSIVE HAUL OF 

3 5* heroes.

lol

Seriously though, after showing a complete absence of discipline and spending a majority of my initial 140 orbs on the Special Skills banner trying - and failing - to get some additional Nephenees, I ground up about 20 orbs for the 8% banner and managed to snag me a Genny.

After days of grinding and trying to yolo snipe a Hector, I saved up 14 orbs, paid for an additional 87 orbs, and started pulling.  After two full pulls, I snagged this beauty:

uy4wRjD.png

hb2X79C.png

vtIZzdg.png

+Att/-Res

And after some more orbs, I FINALLY Got an Ike!

flujhWJ.png

q5usSgW.png

+Att/-HP

Gotta say, my luck with pulls is pretty decent lately.  Too bad I won't be able to whale anymore on account of my losing my goddamned job. <_<

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Time to press my luck! @Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sophie @Captain Karnage @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies @MrSmokestack @Anime27Arts @Infinite Dreams

I went into this really wanting Seigbert.  He's adorable, and he also has a horse, so I can put him on my Arena team with his dad.

My very first pull session was this...

2z2PbUt.png?1

I wasn't planning on pulling Greens, but for just 3 Orbs, I thought maybe I'd get lucky.

Hide contents

xAuBba4.png?1

Seigboy is -Spd+Res @SatsumaFSoysoy Why do you do this to me?  Is it revenge for the -Atk?

WtYa8Xt.png?1

Shiro is the opposite at +Spd-Res.  That seems pretty nice.

At this point, I was thinking I've been doing pretty good, but maybe I could try for a better natured Seigbert.  I'd be happy if I got Soleil, too, so I went ahead and went for another batch.

FVpr8mK.png?1

Okay, I think I know to quit while I'm ahead now.  Getting three Focus 5*s for like 20 Orbs spent is incredibly lucky, especially since I was lucky with the last couple banners, too.  I didn't get the Green this time, but oh well, Titania will have to wait.

Hide contents

dLZPdDj.png?1

And she's -HP+Atk, too!  I think I'll try to keep my luck for next Banner and not try to get lucky with the 1.5% or so for a better Seigbert.  He should still be pretty decent with Cav Buffs.

Wow, that IS some crazy luck there, Rezzy. Nice!

@mcsilas Nicely done! Soleil's boon/bane is unfortunate, but Shiro's +Spd definitely outweighs the -Atk, in my opinion; I've been using a CYL Lucina with that same nature, and the -Atk seems to make much less of an impact compared to the +Spd. And Ephraim too! I hope to get him myself one day, although I do hope that his boon/bane is a bit different for me, haha.

@Rezzy Wow, that's awesome! And great boons/banes for almost all of them, too! Hopefully the next skill banner or something else later on will have more good greens to try for, so you can maybe get more merges for Titania.

I'm gonna refrain from pulling on this banner (partially because I have no orbs and I shouldn't spend any more money for orbs, partially because my most wanted unit is the most likely to drop to 4-star anyway), but I did get a 4-star Caeda on my free pull. +Res/-Atk, which is almost exactly the opposite of the boon/bane that I want for her, but 300 feathers can never hurt. I went for the only other red in the session, and it was Henry, so now I'm back to hoarding orbs for either Katarina or the next Skill banner.

53 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Welp, with the "8%" banner shenanigans done and over with, I'm here to brag the FUCK out of myself for my MASSIVE HAUL OF 

3 5* heroes.

lol

Seriously though, after showing a complete absence of discipline and spending a majority of my initial 140 orbs on the Special Skills banner trying - and failing - to get some additional Nephenees, I ground up about 20 orbs for the 8% banner and managed to snag me a Genny.

After days of grinding and trying to yolo snipe a Hector, I saved up 14 orbs, paid for an additional 87 orbs, and started pulling.  After two full pulls, I snagged this beauty:

uy4wRjD.png

hb2X79C.png

vtIZzdg.png

+Att/-Res

And after some more orbs, I FINALLY Got an Ike!

flujhWJ.png

q5usSgW.png

+Att/-HP

Gotta say, my luck with pulls is pretty decent lately.  Too bad I won't be able to whale anymore on account of my losing my goddamned job. <_<

Thats pretty sad to hear, what kind of an asshole fires somebody right before christmas...