• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't going to spend orbs on this banner since I'm approaching 250 spent on VA and still don't have Roy. Still, this new banner is really cool, so I decided 15 to do a full pull would at least let me support New Heroes for a change.

Didn't nab one of the three, but I did land a Karel. +Res/-Spd which is awful, but he's new to the collection so this really cheers me up.

On my 3rd pull I got:

Spoiler

28340953_10160064384290707_702740894_o.j

+Res - HP, pretty good actually :o

Decided to try and get the other armoured unit and ended up getting:

Spoiler

28417850_10160064384330707_915979424_o.j

Neutral Ryoma and +Def - HP FH!Robin, these plus Hardin all within 40 orbs 0.0

THIS GAME HAS FINALLY FORGIVEN ME. After giving me shit for Dawn and Sacred Memories, Valentines and this banner have been AMAZING. SUPER DONE UNTIL LEGENDARY HEROES.

3.25%. It's ok, I still have some orbs to grind and try again. I think I'll skip Hardin for now and try again if I get Celica or Grima.

Edit: This is Renewal fodder night huh? I guess I'll have to wait until the tempest is done and BETREYAL comes to give it another shot. 3.50%

Edited by Alexmender

Free pull: lone red, 4★ Palla.
Second set: lone red, 4★ Fir.
Third set: no reds, lone blue…

Whoa.

Screenshot_20180222-142144.png

HP/Res. Fine by me!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Rezzy @mcsilas @mampfoid

This looks like an apology for my yesterday’s summoning spree for Hinoka that after 99 orbs broke my 4.25% rate by an Abel.

Around 100 Orbs.
5* Azura (Still didn't have one)
5* Catria (atk-. Killerlance fodder?)
and possessed Robin which I foddered to Gwendolyn (She does not struggle anymore with triggering Ignis, wuhu).

Now I can wait until next week to see that Generals are degraded in case of Arena Points... xD Well. We will see what they will adjust. 
At least some luck for this banner. Only shame is: no Hardin. T_T  

Edited by Stroud

Already spent 150 orbs on the fallen heroes banner only to get two Celicas with +Spd/-HP on one of them. I'm kind of happy to have her since I like Celica but I would like to get at least one Grima just so I have a green unit for my dragon or armor team.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Free pull: lone red, 4★ Palla.
Second set: lone red, 4★ Fir.
Third set: no reds, lone blue…

Whoa.

Screenshot_20180222-142144.png

HP/Res. Fine by me!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Rezzy @mcsilas @mampfoid

This looks like an apology for my yesterday’s summoning spree for Hinoka that after 99 orbs broke my 4.25% rate by an Abel.

Cool, congratulations! That's truly some badass mustache. Do you have a decent armor team, or are you going the mixed team route with him? 

Like always I was not able to not spend my orbs (60). This time I got no 5*, but since my Cordelia got another merge (+6) and my first L'Arachel (+ATK/-RES) came, I'm happy. I'll wait for the other banners before I dump also the story orbs and the orbs of the next days. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Cool, congratulations! That's truly some badass mustache. Do you have a decent armor team, or are you going the mixed team route with him? 

The Power of Moustache! Too bad he discarded his famous turban. Turban was keeping him on the side of good.

Anyway, no idea. I don’t have a built armoured team, but I can think of something. Maybe.

Well, I got a 5* in my first session on Fallen Heroes! It's just that...

Spoiler

7dkcTVf.png?1

...it was Mae when I just promoted a +Spd/-HP Mae not too long ago. And this one here happens to be +Atk/-Def. Even when it gives me a 5* straight away, this game can't help but troll me can it?

Getting two 4* Hinatas (topmost one was the free pull) at the same time was quite delicious though, I'll say that much.

Meanwhile, I'm now up to 4.75% on Love Abounds as my suffering continues. At the very least, it was three good pieces of fodder (Abel, Catria, Shanna) that pushed the rate up even further.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

100% HP though. Also as if I have those tactics.

At least L!Ike (ATK tactics) is very likely to come to everyone. Didn't you have a L'arachel or Siegbert?

Playing the story chapters, I saw Hardin's sprite with the flames on his shoulders. The only way to make a mustache even more badass. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

At least L!Ike (ATK tactics) is very likely to come to everyone. Didn't you have a L'arachel or Siegbert?

I literally got my first and only Rachel yesterday, and I’ve never had Siegbert.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I literally got my first and only Rachel yesterday, and I’ve never had Siegbert.

The remaining options are Shiro (DEF tactic) and LA!Lilina (ATK tactic). Also L!Ike is DEF tactic, not ATK tactic (my bad). 

Considering that I've gotten three LA! Hectors and two LA! Lilinas from free a couple of free orbs already, I doubt my luck on this banner will be good. 

Just summoned a entire batch of only Red and Green stones, and all I got was a bunch of 3 stars with only one of them being Barst, and absolutely no Selenas.

@Vaximillian Wow, nice! Dang that art is huge! Covers up the summoning circle (of evil?)

So I did my first pulls. 
Nothing spectacular on my main account.

My second account gave me Fortify Cav fodder and... my first L'Arachel! She's 4 star and +Spd/-Res as well so quite decent!

But time to go back to the Love Abounds banner and that 4.50% pity rate...

.....After 3 sessions (at least I had 1-2 green orbs), and clear desperation (I actually wouldn't mind a Lilina at this point!) I finally claimed my pity rate.

@Zeo @Rafiel's Aria

tumblr_p4jlpjvxRd1qcrdmuo1_250.png

Sigh. I just promoted him 3 weeks ago, too. Wrong focus banner Raven :(

+HP/-Res. Except my current one is +Spd/-HP (If i could swap banes..)

Could be worse. I've gotten 4 Camillas and none of them were 5 stars, so I dodged that bullet.

Silver lining is..at least my +Atk Cherche finally gets an upgraded Brave Axe+! It's been a long wait. I don't think +1 to 2 stats to my current Raven will be that relevant since I rarely use him, but finally buffing my Awakening wyvern waifu seems like the way to go.

After trying for more greens I think I'll stop. Cecilia gets 2 more merges and I get another Camilla. Maybe I really should do a 4* merge Camilla..she might turn out better than my +Atk/-Res 5 star one.

Tried summoning from new banner and LA banner again on main but nothing good either.

I think I should save orbs again at least until the Legendary Hero banner announcement. Summer Corrin or Inigo could be nearby, even though it's annoying to pull from them. Have to be patient... current orb count, 130 for main and back to 30 in second account (halved my orb count...)

Edited by mcsilas

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

The remaining options are Shiro (DEF tactic) and LA!Lilina (ATK tactic). Also L!Ike is DEF tactic, not ATK tactic (my bad). 

So yeah, no tactics for me.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Wow, nice! Dang that art is huge! Covers up the summoning circle (of evil?)

My second account gave me Fortify Cav fodder and... my first L'Arachel! She's 4 star and +Spd/-Res as well so quite decent!

The man deserves large art, for the Power of Moustache can’t be stopped.

Amusingly (or not), the Rachel I’ve got yesterday is Res/Spd, which is the opposite to yours. At least, it’s her, so I’m glad.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So yeah, no tactics for me.

The man deserves large art, for the Power of Moustache can’t be stopped.

Amusingly (or not), the Rachel I’ve got yesterday is Res/Spd, which is the opposite to yours. At least, it’s her, so I’m glad.

Yeah I think I'll console myself by listening to her quotes. Her voice is a bit deeper than I imagined.

It's funny, now that I got her, I have all the blue mage horses. Also I have Shigure for B Tome Valour, so training her will be fun.

Speaking of Shigure, this failed LA Hector hunt gives me war flashbacks from the Axura/Inigo hunt in the PA banner. (Down to the getting a different early focus unit on the 2nd summon that I didn't mind and was a secondary priority (Lyn/Olivia), then desperately throwing away orbs for any Green focus units.) 

Green hell can be really annoying..

Rather than individually link images, have the album.  First one is from a random banner, second one was fishing for Hinoka, everything else is from the Fallen Heroes thing.  I also forgot a picture somewhere!  Up to 716 total pulled units!

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Setsuna (+Def/-HP): EH.  Bowbreaker has its uses, though.
Serra (+Spd/-Atk): THIS is what I want!
Corrin (+Def/-HP): I sometimes use Dragon Fang as fodder!
Subaki (+Spd/-HP): I THINK he'd rather be +Atk.
Sophia (+Res/-Atk): Fortify Res is a good skill!

Oboro (+Def/-HP): That's rather redundant!  Eh, she's my base fodder for Roderick skills.  Well, one of them.
Peri (+Atk/-Def): Did somebody say "give this girl a Firesweep Lance?"  Because she's getting a Firesweep Lance.

Palla (+Atk/-Spd): I can make use of every one of her skills!

Sophia (+Res/-Spd): This is workable.  Mostly because of the bane, though.
Cherche (+Spd/-HP): I guess I could troll with Darting Blow or something.  But I'm always short on fodder for that skill!

Seliph (+Spd/-Res): This is. . .puzzling.  27 Speed isn't very effective, if Leon's any indication (and that's with a Brave Bow and my support).  I could use him to bait Boey or something, but that's about it.
Lilina (+Res/-Spd): Oh WTF.  I guess Res forge + Fury + QR + Res Ploy would be hilarious, if I had Res Ploy.
Cecilia (+Def/-Atk): Hey, I'm always in need of Escape Route fodder!
Tiki (+HP/-Spd): She doesn't care about her bane, and her boon makes her a bit tankier.  It's not the best, but it's hardly the worst.

Sully (+Atk/-HP): Dammit, this one's competent!
Corrin (+Spd/-HP): She's going to be a terror once she gets Fury.
Donnel (+HP/-Atk): To the fodder machine with you!  I still use HP +5 on certain characters!
Nino (+HP/-Spd): Hey, it's Draw Back fodder!

Frederick (+Res/-Spd): You don't do the mixed tank thing very well. Sorry.
Clair (+HP/-Def): That just won't do.  Wonder who wants her B skill?
Est (+Atk/-Def): This one might actually work with a Brave Lance!
Roderick (+Res/-Def): Perfect, I need your lance!
Eliwood (+Def/-Atk): :facepalm:

Est (+Def/-HP): You, however, are not worth it.
Beruka (+Spd/-Res): Your Speed is already suspect.
Corrin (+Res/-Spd): You and Beruka should've swapped boons/banes.
Sophia (+Atk/-HP): That's halfway to the perfect one!
Fir (+Res/-Def): Long time no see!  You'll make good fodder!

Hardin (+Spd/-Def): Perfect.  His Def is still strong, and the Speed boost means that he'll be able to tank better.

Daisuke Izuka comes through again~!