Well, I was able to snag Mikoto (+Spd/-Res would've loved to have had this on witch Mia, game...) after a bit of doing. Oh, and two Elibean axe dudes too, one of which is Sir Armads himself. Now for the conundrum of who to gift DC to...

Spoiler

FzlHzR7.png?1parFqrc.png?1Oa4fxVC.png?1

The Dorcas is hilariously bad (+Spd/-Atk) while Hector is meh (+Res/-HP). Also, that should be my first 4* Silvia if I've been keeping track correctly.

I've also got a bit of a backlog of 5* pulls stretching back to last Friday. Basically, I got maid Kagero (+Atk/-Res, the only one from her banner to not get -Atk or -Spd), Innes (+Def/-Res, at long last), a +Spd/-Res F!Grima, and my boy Kliff (neutral). So yeah, between all those and the Nina + Flora pull, this game has been unusually kind to me lately.

Spoiler

q3j7s71.png?1rnMywHx.png?1UJKHGIa.png?1

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Camilla with +spd -res in less than 20 orbs, so I'm delighted. -res is bad for her kit, but I didn't get -atk'd again so I'll take it.

I'd like FCorrin as well but I don't know if I should be greedy. Between Christmas and the next legendary banner (I want L.Lucina + Cordelia will likely share blue) I should probably hold off. It was lucky Camilla herself didn't take all my orbs like I expected.

So it seems I either get my targets pretty fast or not at all...

Got Mikoto in the first circle, -spd sadly but oh well.

Off-focus Micaiah on second circle. Shes always welcome.

Spent cash to get a 4% pity rate.... and got pity broken by Ophelia. I know she is good, but I never wanted her... I'll give up on Corrin I guess, since the next legendary banner will probably have a great lineup.

Well uh... game tried to give me a unit who will be a bonus in the Tempest Trial, but gave me Wings of Fate Hinoka +HP -Def.

Er... game, you already gave me the best WoF!Hinoka I could have asked for a while ago, but thanks for the... +1 Def and HP to my current Hinoka?

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got a +HP -Spd Male Corrin on my 2nd circle, and I am ok with it. I will probably use him on the next Arena Season and Tempest Trial.

My Corrin's that too.  I don't know if that's good for him or not...might have to feed him a +speed ss.

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

My Corrin's that too.  I don't know if that's good for him or not...might have to feed him a +speed ss.

My Marth has refined Falchion and Drive Spd, so he can grants Corrin +5 Spd. Also, Corrin's weapon, Draconic Rage, can  grants +5 Spd too, and there is also the arena bonus stats for a +4 Spd. A -Spd Male Corrin has 32, so mine can reach 46 Spd when placed properly. I will go with Quick Riposte Seal for him, because I believe he can avoid being double thanks to having a high Spd and having Null Follow-Up.

Never got Kliff but oh well. Left the previous banner on a 4 percent pity rate (I've never left a pity rate on a banner but I'm not spending money on this game for now).

No interest in the new banner. Free pull was a 3* Subaki. Happy enough with that so backed out and will start saving orbs until anything catches my interest.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My Marth has refined Falchion and Drive Spd, so he can grants Corrin +5 Spd. Also, Corrin's weapon, Draconic Rage, can  grants +5 Spd too, and there is also the arena bonus stats for a +4 Spd. A -Spd Male Corrin has 32, so mine can reach 46 Spd when placed properly. I will go with Quick Riposte Seal for him, because I believe he can avoid being double thanks to having a high Spd and having Null Follow-Up.

I wonder if that cancels out his -spd...it sounds like it might...

WOW! I got Mikoto at 3.25% , and she is +SPD -DEF! PERFECT IVS! This banner have been so good for me. With less than 60 orbs I got 2 focus units: Male Dream Corrin and Mikoto.

I hope Mikoto get demoted, so I can +10 her! Too bad I don't have any Wrathfull or Dazzling Staff to give to her. I will probably give her the Dazzling Refinemet, so she can inflict her Flash effect without being attacked. Or I can kill my Maribelle... I will lose Staff Valor, but I believe I can live without it. since there aren't staff users I want to train after Mikoto.

And with Mikoto in my barracks, I can stop to summon on this banner. It's great how many Staff users we got in this last months: Veronica, Ethlyn, Halloween Mia, Loki and now Mikoto. we got in this in this three months more staff user than all 2017.

@TheSilentChloey Yeah... I forgot to mention that one of my arena team unit has Rally Spd/Res, so he can reach 49 Spd... With all the buffs, he can cancels his -Spd, and with a +HP IV he will reach 55 HP with the bonus stats, which can help him against Panic Ploy foes... at least I hope...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

So I wasn't planning to pull too much. Just take the freebie and go. The first session was 3 red and two green. First Green was a Boey. I figured I may as well open the other green since I always buy the special orb packs anyways. +DEF/-HP F!Corrin comes adrifting by. She is the one I wanted most. When it comes to green dragons everything always falls on Myrrh. And with Null-Follow neutering her weapon I figured I might want a different usable green dragon that wouldn't rely on such a skill.

After digging up orbs and pondering I figured I may as well dump some more. I would like the M!Corrin for Null-follow up and Hone Dragons(Myrrh never uses hers so I basically don't have the skill). Mikoto would also be nice for Infantry Rush. Nothing much. Nothing Much. Oh hey my first Silas. 4* +DEF/-RES. That is probably worth the orbs on all its own. And finally with 8 orbs left a 4orb blue opens up M!Corrin +ATK/-HP.  The colorless orb in that session has an old man. Well I suppose I can't have everything for ~80 ish orbs, can I?

@Alkaid Congrats! Camilla was my least preferred on this one since we now have plenty of strong red flying tomes, but a triple blade Camilla team could be fun if you have all three! It seems her artwork is getting better and better, yes?

Edited by Usana

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah… and I’m up to 418 now. No idea what to spend them on.

Just wait more for Brazen and Bond sacred seals then.

I've got like a 1000 coins just saved up for  when really good seals come out.

Also Mikoto's staff is going to be really nice to use. And hey, more mother figures in heroes are always nice!

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Was that November orb pack worth it in the end?

I can't see Discord pics on my PC, but I assume from your reaction it's Mikoto you got? 

Congrats, at least you were spared from another Camilla pity breaker. ;-) 

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Just wait more for Brazen and Bond sacred seals then.

Also Mikoto's staff is going to be really nice to use. And hey, more mother figures in heroes are always nice!

Yeah, maybe. Who knows.

I wish I had some lambs lying around, but oh well.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I can't see Discord pics on my PC, but I assume from your reaction it's Mikoto you got? 

Congrats, at least you were spared from another Camilla pity breaker. ;-) 

Yep, it’s her. I feel distraught because I not only was going to not pull at all, but also not spend any orbs on this banner. And here I go and buy a packful of orbs. 
I just sent a completely wrong message.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Vaximillian (2018) to IS: "We clearly need more Camillas!" 

…I was hoping that Mikoto can get at least some characterisation that her home game neglected to give her.

Nope, she’s just the same bland kind mum. Even her lvl 40 convo is “I know I’m not real, but I’ll care about you and smol Azura, kthxbai”.

WHATEVER

Was pretty bored this afternoon and dumped all my 85 orbs into the new banner for no reason. 

It got me a pity rate of 4%, but no 5*. Little bummed, even if there was some good fodder (3* Cain, 4* Ares, 4* Cordelia). 

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@daisy jane I got M!Corrin from the banner and I'm happy.  Now to save for regular Lucina XD

OMG YAY!
(seriously. why can't i ever get Free 5*s on my pull) - but i can't even be mad. I got another Sheena at 4* rarity,  I want to build a +10 Sheena, so getting my third one (EVER) makes me happy lmao. yes. save for Lucy!! :) 

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Was that November orb pack worth it in the end?
Screenshot_20181109-202454.png

Def/HP, I’ll take these. And I wasn’t going to pull on this stupid banner at all. Oh well.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao

well.. yay? she's really pretty! 

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, maybe. Who knows.

I wish I had some lambs lying around, but oh well.

Yep, it’s her. I feel distraught because I not only was going to not pull at all, but also not spend any orbs on this banner. And here I go and buy a packful of orbs. 
I just sent a completely wrong message.

oho :( i know that feeling truly. 
but let's look at the bright side. at least you weren't blessed w/Camilla. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Was pretty bored this afternoon and dumped all my 85 orbs into the new banner for no reason. 

It got me a pity rate of 4%, but no 5*. Little bummed, even if there was some good fodder (3* Cain, 4* Ares, 4* Cordelia). 

those are really good fodders. but still :( i know that feeling. I'm getting banner itchy, (Micaiah is featured! :( ) but i promised a friend we'd do a  Nothing but Legendary pact, so i am staying strong. my 93 orbs needs to get a ... whomever is on that banner LOL. 

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

My freebie was Shigure~

ANYWAY, used the nice Orb deal to head back to TOD before it ends to get the remaining units from there and

0Fark68.png

8dJUjGK.png

Got them back to back and following a 5* Libra. Haven't checked his IVs yet but these two got absolutely TRASH IVs. Both are +HP, Sakura is -Res and Henry is -Atk. So like the other Halloween units, HP just had to be there. But IDC, I'm glad I have them and still have a good amount of Orbs. I'll round up a few more and try for Jakob before it ends~

OMG! YAY!
(but uugghhh those banes!!) but right. at least you have them! GO YOU!