Fortress banner has snuck up on me. But you know WHO was a sneaker? Free Summon Kliff, +Def -Spd.

For a free summon, this certainly isn't bad, even if the nature is on the bad side. Rest of the summon wasn't much else to speak of.

EDIT: Tried sniping blues, got 5* Lukas +HP -Atk. He doesn't have much for fodder besides Killer Lance, so merge it is... Kinda reminds me of the days when guys like this were still 4* and 5*... which were certainly dark times for some...

Speaking of which, 5* Sothe +Res -Def. Not sure what kind of fodder he'll be, but he's being made into a book either way.

Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid @mcsilas

Wow.. unappealing banner. Even more unappealing color pool, my 89 orbs are safe. Blue was a *3 but it was Subaki(!) so that's great. More value than a *5 Lukas even. Pulled the colorless stone expecting nothing, these have been really horrible for me recently. This time around I wasn't even hopeful, just felt obligated to do so. But for my troubles I was actually rewarded.

wGQTkVI.png

First one ever. +ATK/-HP. Needless to say he won't be foddered off any time soon. Though I'm a bit conflicted. +ATK is great but +SPD might be better. Plus that -HP is a superbane which kinda hurts. But who knows when I'll ever get another one, so it probably doesn't matter. Perhaps this is a sign that Matthew is coming.

Hm, I'd prefer Kliff to Innes, but I really don't want to risk getting Lukas. Grey it is then.

1. 3* Lissa: Bleh. Might as well get the one blue orb just because.
  2. 5* Kliff: Um...okay? I'm certainly pleased, especially since he's actually got decent IVs (full neutral), but I can't shake the icky feeling of how awfully convenient it is for my "lol whatever" pull to actually give me the guy I wanted the most from this banner. Feels like Feh is trying to trick me by rewarding my impulse spending...especially since I'm now tempted to go back to the Christmas banner.

That went well...almost too well. Hopefully I haven't wasted my luck for the legendary banner.

@Zeo Ooo congrats! May not be the dagger you have been looking for, but close enough and he is new with a nice boon!

Too bad we won't see anymore FE7 clears incorporating him :P

As for me had 1 blue orb. Oscar. Jagen on the other account. Lukas colour share doesn't really appeal to me so moving on..

Congrats @KMT4ever! Discounted orb 5 star is nice!

Edited by mcsilas

11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Princess Quests only give 3 Orbs, sadly >_> Kinda lame TBH, did you grind out all the TT Orbs already?

It was enough to get to 9 orbs and since I've never gotten more than 2 green orbs I feel confident about pulling with just 9 :P

Which turned out right in the next two sessions which got me:

• 4* Soren (my third so far while hunting for Fae -_-)
  • 4* Beruka

109 orbs so far, I'm not gonna be able to save any orbs for the Legendary Banner, am I :(

Edited by Mau

I'll be honest, if Kliff wasn't sharing with Lukas I'd probably be on this banner. As is, c'est la vie.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless (Of course.)

3* Jeorge (+Atk/-Spd. Stop.)

Back to a lack of merry christmas.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

3* Jeorge (STOP. +Def/-HP)

4%. Stop it Jeorge.

2 hours ago, Mau said:

It was enough to get to 9 orbs and since I've never gotten more than 2 green orbs I feel confident about pulling with just 9 :P

Which turned out right in the next two sessions which got me:

• 4* Soren (my third so far while hunting for Fae -_-)
  • 4* Beruka

109 orbs so far, I'm not gonna be able to save any orbs for the Legendary Banner, am I :(

This is one of those brutal Banners OTL You'll technically be able to grind up the next TT's Orbs, the GC, and get the ones from the BHB during the time the Legendary Banner lasts, plus the TT and VG log in Bonuses and perhaps whatever the New Year's Celebration Offers~ So there's still a chance to get a lot of Orbs!

IDEK if I'm gonna pull on the Legendary, especially if there's something I want on the NY Banner >.>

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'll be honest, if Kliff wasn't sharing with Lukas I'd probably be on this banner. As is, c'est la vie.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless (Of course.)

3* Jeorge (+Atk/-Spd. Stop.)

Back to a lack of merry christmas.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

3* Jeorge (STOP. +Def/-HP)

4%. Stop it Jeorge.

Give me the Jeorges~

free pull 4* Perri, with that I have 6 of her. I just don't know if I like that character or not. Still prefer to save orbs. I have over 370 again and almost 200 untouched orbs in Chain challenge Normal/Hard Story and so on.

Feels like 400 orbs will be barely enough to get 1 Nailah if she comes out. That is my luck if I desire a unit on a 4 hero banner, which she probably will be =/.

Edited by Stroud

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

What will I do with my +ATK/-HP +10 Cordelia then? ^^' 

Too bad about Est. She'll come. 

ohhhoo.
too bad you can't add her to your +10 cordy :( someone mentioned you could but i guess that's not the case. 

LOL. the race is on. who gets who first
Zeo for Matthew, or me for Est. 

Free pull was 5*Lukas which was nice since it was a merge for mine and saved me some feathers. I was pity broken looking for C!Tharja by another Siegbert so I give up on that banner, and I am still trying to break my 4.25% and rising on this year's Christmas banner, I am to the point I will take any 5*.  Here is hoping I finally break my pity rate tomorrow.

I pulled colorless on the current winter banner because I needed Klein, and ended up building a decent pity rate. Bought orbs to end it, and ended with a -Atk Eirika. Sure, let's dump your best stat. At least she's not +Spd. Since her Atk's already trashed anyway, I'm throwing on the Fortress skills and using her like Azama.

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Give me the Jeorges~

Would if I could.

Got 20 again. Let's see more disappointment.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (I just can't get more than 1 colourless)

4* Matthew (Him and Jeorge could stop. Please. Neutral.)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (See?)

3* Gordin (Still crappy pulls. +Atk/-Spd)

7 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I pulled colorless on the current winter banner because I needed Klein, and ended up building a decent pity rate. Bought orbs to end it, and ended with a -Atk Eirika. Sure, let's dump your best stat. At least she's not +Spd. Since her Atk's already trashed anyway, I'm throwing on the Fortress skills and using her like Azama.

that's an idea. 
mine was -def/+res. so i figure she can run a ploy?