• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caved a bit since I have two +10 blue fliers... Spent my entire stash of 320 orbs I was saving for L!Tiki merges later this month and ended up with:

+spd/-def Fjorm

+def/-hp L!Azura

+def/-res Fjorm

Neutral Fjorm

Ended at an 11% pity rate... Pretty bad idea to summon here, but I guess I am going to pull for Fjorm from now on since she is now at +4. Hopefully I can finish off the pity rate soon and end up with another L!Azura to give to either Cordelia or Florina. 

I decided to pull a few blues and colorless because I am actually still in need of a flying singer/dancer and I could use Veronica because she's used in SO many FTP videos... Though I still dislike this banner.

First session had one blue and no colorless. Did the free pull and backed out. Two sessions later: Three colorless and two blues. Holy crap how did that happen. lol

No 5 stars, but I did get this!

C2E8zFC.png

It was ABOUT TIME HE SHOWED UP AGAIN. I hadn't pulled him in forever!

TmC5fea.png

I'm so tempted to pull some more now, because I just need ONE LAST KAZE. +10 is so near! I suppose I can afford to go down to 150 orbs at the lowest for now...

Edited by Anacybele

WHAT.

j3asUUz.png

This was my LITERAL NEXT SUMMON after Kaze. And she's +SPD, -DEF! I didn't think I'd get so lucky again after how short a time it took me to get Christmas Ephraim and after I pulled a perfect Hrid in addition to a second Hrid in the same session. But this is a second perfect legendary in a row and roughly 20 pulls to get it. Holy shit. Why am I so lucky in this game all of a sudden?!

But now I'm done with the banner, I need my other orbs for laguz. I want Tibarn and Ranulf. Veronica isn't a pressing need, I've mostly made do without her. And Kaze is obviously a common 3-4 star.

Edited by Anacybele

CONGRATS everyone on your pulls!!

I forgot to mention the IVs on mine~ Neutral Christmas Chrom, Perfect Christmas Lissa with +Res, -Spd, and +HP, -Res Takumi~ How shall I build him, @Nanima,I'm not the biggest fan of Fury~

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy

So I started with 70 orbs on my second and 60 on my main. Somehow I went down to 0 even though I was interested in the NY banner's red units but oh well.

Originally the plan for my main was green pull for DC fodder and GigaNino, but I also kind of wanted L!Marth/Summer Y!Tiki for anti-dragons and of course, Azura for her busted assist, so I ended up initially pulling all 3 colours anyway for building pity.

In the end, I got this baby dragon!

tumblr_pkfsj1ppqD1qc0fq5_640.png

+Atk/-Def Summer Young Tiki! Now I have all the flying breaths! -Def is a shame, but her weapon gives her +3 Def so it evens out.

I would have liked Legendary Marth but I already have Flora so I think he can wait again when he shows up. Flying anti-dragon dragon (with her Steady Breath Breath weapon) is a nice niche anyway, so I'll take her! Plus getting a seasonal that's only available yearly is better than a legendary hero that comes back more frequently than a seasonal.

Would have liked Azura or any of the greens but no orbs left, so priority is building orbs back up. At least NY banner will be a month anyway, and beasts would be in the regular pool, so as long as I get the rare seasonals in this banner, I don't feel too bad.

---

As for my second account, I was pity broken by Summer Tiki, who I already had at +HP/-Def. That said, at least this one has a much better +Atk/-Res nature!!!! So merging her it will be, I can't wait for the Feb merge update so she will have no bane!

Then I had 17 orbs left, and decided to risk it to at least try and get a blue hero (even though I already have Fjorm and Summer Camilla). Can't hurt to try and..

tumblr_pkfxqcrc3C1qc0fq5_500.png

It's L!Azura!!!! AND she's also +Atk/-Res!!!!

YOLO pulled through with the best result possible! Shame I didn't have the 3 orbs left to open the green orb (would have liked Helbindi/DC fodder) but I'm done with this banner for this account at least!

Rest of the circle gave me another Hinata (woo!) so that's a plus.

So yeah down to 0 orbs again so so much for the January stash. A good result though, and much better than the past few Legendary banners. Now I hope I get lucky next month, since there's beasts, the NY units AND most likely the summer dancers returning in the legendary banner...

Nice flying Tiki and Tomezura and they have pretty good IVs, too!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

WHAT.

j3asUUz.png

This was my LITERAL NEXT SUMMON after Kaze. And she's +SPD, -DEF! I didn't think I'd get so lucky again after how short a time it took me to get Christmas Ephraim and after I pulled a perfect Hrid in addition to a second Hrid in the same session. But this is a second perfect legendary in a row and roughly 20 pulls to get it. Holy shit. Why am I so lucky in this game all of a sudden?!

But now I'm done with the banner, I need my other orbs for laguz. I want Tibarn and Ranulf. Veronica isn't a pressing need, I've mostly made do without her. And Kaze is obviously a common 3-4 star.

That's some good luck, congrats!

@mcsilas ooooh... you got Tiki!!  and Azura!! ooooooo!
@Landmaster that is the best way to knock out 2 people off your list! both in the same circle, hurraaaaaaahhhhh!

pls pls pls when i summon pls lemme get Tiki/Veronica/Azura stupid quickly. pls pls pls. (I also want Takumi, Flora and Summer Camilla, pls pls pls game).
Oh wait and Marth.. that's not too greedy right? lol

@Landmaster Congrats on your pulls! (even if the Taku was a pity breaker) As for your question, it depends on how and with whom you want to use him. Also how much you want to invest.

If it's just Fury you want to replace from his base kit, I suggest LnD (since he isn't defensively inclined anyways) or Deathblow. Also Swift Sparrow or Atk/Spd Bond if you have the fodder for it and want to spend more on him. Basically just a good player phase skill, since EP should be avoided with him.

As for B-skills, there are a lot of options since Desperation is already taken care of with his bow. I suggest some kind of breaker or chill skill. If you change his bow for another one (say Brave Bow), Desperation should go back into this slot.

If you go for LnD, his C skill won't be too useful for him, so maybe go for a flier buff (or normal buff/tactics skill if you are using him on a mixed team). 

Edited by Nanima

Well no L!Azura yet (I like her better then NY!Azura so she is the one I am pulling), but I did get my second Helbindi and finally after so long I have finally a pulled L!Hector!  I almost cried when I saw him show up on the screen:)  Now to hope L!Azura comes home soon because a flying dancer would make my playing easier.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

@mcsilas ooooh... you got Tiki!!  and Azura!! ooooooo!
@Landmaster that is the best way to knock out 2 people off your list! both in the same circle, hurraaaaaaahhhhh!

pls pls pls when i summon pls lemme get Tiki/Veronica/Azura stupid quickly. pls pls pls. (I also want Takumi, Flora and Summer Camilla, pls pls pls game).
Oh wait and Marth.. that's not too greedy right? lol

IKR, I was hoping they'd show up at the same time~ Just Tharja and Robin to go~

That's only slightly greedy but considering your million Orbs, maybe not :P

46 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@Landmaster Congrats on your pulls! (even if the Taku was a pity breaker) As for your question, it depends on how and with whom you want to use him. Also how much you want to invest.

If it's just Fury you want to replace from his base kit, I suggest LnD (since he isn't defensively inclined anyways) or Deathblow. Also Swift Sparrow or Atk/Spd Bond if you have the fodder for it and want to spend more on him. Basically just a good player phase skill, since EP should be avoided with him.

As for B-skills, there are a lot of options since Desperation is already taken care of with his bow. I suggest some kind of breaker or chill skill. If you change his bow for another one (say Brave Bow), Desperation should go back into this slot.

If you go for LnD, his C skill won't be too useful for him, so maybe go for a flier buff (or normal buff/tactics skill if you are using him on a mixed team). 

He actually wasn't a pity breaker, he was my freebie, so I can't complain too much about a free 5*~

I did think about L&D since his Res is already fairly low. I may go with Death Blow if I get some fodder for it~ Breaker Skills sound good, too~ I've got some Flying Buff fodder that can work, thanks for the tips!

Me: Maybe my luck will change on these Legendary Banners, and I won't get pitybroken six million times

Game: Here's 8 Camillas

OzNrgya.png

(I also pulled that Sanaki by accident from a previous banner, but I don't want to just send her home.)

@Nym@Anacybele@DarkLordIvy@Rafiel's Aria@Zeo@Captain Karnage@mampfoid@SatsumaFSoysoy@Johann@DefaultBeep@Sophie@mcsilas@Tybrosion@TheTuckingFypo@Fire Emblem Fan@Glaceon Mage@Poimagic and anybody else I might have forgotten.

And yes, my Azura was -Atk.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Me: Maybe my luck will change on these Legendary Banners, and I won't get pitybroken six million times

OzNrgya.png

(I also pulled that Sanaki by accident from a previous banner, but I don't want to just send her home.)

@Nym@Anacybele@DarkLordIvy@Rafiel's Aria@Zeo@Captain Karnage@mampfoid@SatsumaFSoysoy@Johann@DefaultBeep@Sophie@mcsilas@Tybrosion@TheTuckingFypo@Fire Emblem Fan@Glaceon Mage@Poimagic and anybody else I might have forgotten.

I am still mad about Hector's Legendary, I literally just wanted VRoy and got 3 Elise and 3 FGrima...

Azura being -Atk doesn't matter much at least, she's a support unit first and foremost.  I'd rather she kept the staying power from whatever extra bulk/speed she can get.

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I am still mad about Hector's Legendary, I literally just wanted VRoy and got 3 Elise and 3 FGrima...

Azura being -Atk doesn't matter much at least, she's a support unit first and foremost.  I'd rather she kept the staying power from whatever extra bulk/speed she can get.

True, and merges get rid of banes next patch, so my curse will no longer hurt as much.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

OzNrgya.png

Holy crap that's a lot of pity breakers. This is beyond extreme.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

OzNrgya.png

Would you consider that better than 8 Fjorms? You can also create a +7 summer Camilla if you want to, although do you want to?

So far, I got nothing. But I only spent 35 orbs, so.

Edited by Sunwoo

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Don't worry, mine is too (and happens to be identical to my PA!Azura too: +Spd/-Atk). Still, mega ouch.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Would you consider that better than 8 Fjorms?

I would at least. Flier Formation and Hone Fliers (Juicy Wave is also somewhat interesting) are better SI offerings in my opinion compared to Fjorm's kit.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

OzNrgya.png

Wait did you get pitybroken by all those Camilla 0_0

Also can I have one man...

16 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Holy crap that's a lot of pity breakers. This is beyond extreme.

It happens every Legendary Banner.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Would you consider that better than 8 Fjorms? You can also create a +7 summer Camilla if you want to, although do you want to?

So far, I got nothing. But I only spent 35 orbs, so.

Fjorm's a bonus unit every so often, though maybe not anymore, since Book 2 is over, so she has that going for her.

Camilla has really nice skills, but I'm tempted to merge her for a Super Camilla.  I actually somewhat like Camilla, but not to the point I'd whale out to try to get merges for her.

7 minutes ago, Nym said:

Wait did you get pitybroken by all those Camilla 0_0

Also can I have one man...

I'd give you a few if I could.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Don't worry, mine is too (and happens to be identical to my PA!Azura too: +Spd/-Atk). Still, mega ouch.

I would at least. Flier Formation and Hone Fliers (Juicy Wave is also somewhat interesting) are better SI offerings in my opinion compared to Fjorm's kit.

I wish the Bond skills weren't always 5* locked.  They're nice, but not nice enough to justify killing a 5* over just running Fury or something similar.

Edited by Rezzy

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

OzNrgya.png

Jesus Christ, Rezzy, that's kind of a bummer. :( Even if you did get two 5 stars.