Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Congrats @Anacybele that Freddie bear looks amazing!

6 minutes ago, Jave said:

@Anacybele Congrats on maxing out Frederick Flintstone, I know you love that guy so it's nice seeing you finally got all the copies you needed. Hope you didn't have to spend much, but by your reaction I can see it was worth it.

@Rezzy @TheSilentChloey @Nym @Baldrick @Landmaster @Xenomata @mampfoid @Stroud @Etheus@Maaka Also congrats to everyone else on their recent projects! It's always nice checking back on this thread and seeing what some of you have achieved. Really shows the passion some people have for their favorites.

So I guess it's time for me to show my sixth 5*+10, so I'll page @Nowi's Husband as well.

lEmizbx.png?1

A couple of weeks ago I managed to pull the last Nowi I needed for this. She's an amazingly good unit considering she's a non-premium Gen 1, and making her focused on speed with Vantage and a DC weapon can end up on a scary enemy phase unit.

Oh thanks for the tag, congrats on the Nowi XD she looks awesome!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats @Anacybele that Freddie bear looks amazing!

Thanks! He should be amazing indeed! ❤️ Now someday I need to somehow get him Swift Sparrow 3. XD In addition to maxing out his dragonflowers, of course.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean by "ol unit" though?

I mean a unit that you didn't really have a say in +10ing because life happens and so does luck, but you didn't really want to +10 them in the first place. As a personal example, Nyofai Fjorm wasn't a unit I particularly wanted to +10, but lo and behold she was my first...

This is in comparison to +10ing a unit you wanna +10.

Just now, Xenomata said:

I mean a unit that you didn't really have a say in +10ing because life happens and so does luck, but you didn't really want to +10 them in the first place. As a personal example, Nyofai Fjorm wasn't a unit I particularly wanted to +10, but lo and behold she was my first...

This is in comparison to +10ing a unit you wanna +10.

Ohhh, I see now! Yeah, I agree.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Jave Thanks and congrats also to you! 

Six already? I should start spending my feathers as well. Who is the next unit in your +10 queue? 

Thanks!

Not entirely decided yet. I have plenty of +1 and +2s, but only so many feathers. Reinhardt, Sophia and L'Arachel are pretty good candidates, but since I have yet to spend any grails I might wait until Cynthia gets released there so I can make her my first grail project.

We'll see.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Not entirely decided yet. I have plenty of +1 and +2s, but only so many feathers. Reinhardt, Sophia and L'Arachel are pretty good candidates, but since I have yet to spend any grails I might wait until Cynthia gets released there so I can make her my first grail project.

Oh, I like L'Arachel, might copy that. Also Cynthia is great, but I already have Cordy +10. Should choose a colorless unit first. 

4 hours ago, Jave said:

@Rezzy @TheSilentChloey @Nym @Baldrick @Landmaster @Xenomata @mampfoid @Stroud @Etheus@Maaka Also congrats to everyone else on their recent projects! It's always nice checking back on this thread and seeing what some of you have achieved. Really shows the passion some people have for their favorites.

A couple of weeks ago I managed to pull the last Nowi I needed for this. She's an amazingly good unit considering she's a non-premium Gen 1, and making her focused on speed with Vantage and a DC weapon can end up on a scary enemy phase unit.

Thanks! Congrats on your Nowi! She definitely is a great unit. I can't wait to see her get a weapon refine.

9 hours ago, Jave said:

So I guess it's time for me to show my sixth 5*+10

lEmizbx.png?1

I see a Nowi, I Like~ I see you also go for a Speedy Build~ Any reason for Threaten Res over something like Atk Smoke?

This is my first post in this thread, so I'll include all my +10 units here.

But the big one for me is the recenty finished Summer Tana:

qT7jqAal.png

She's my first 5-star exclusive +10, and a seasonal at the same time. I've always liked her ever since I got her in my first Fire Emblem game, The Sacred Stones. Feels so good to finally finish this project, been in a great mood ever since. I'm hoping to get her regular version to +10 someday too, so I'm hoping the weekly 4% banners don't stop after the first cycle.

Rauðrblade set and Tempest bonus stats picture in the spoiler.

Spoiler

rfAmxYNl.png

mMrjnr2l.png

Now for the other +10 units I have. The first unit I ever got to +10 was Adult Tiki. She continues to be useful to this day of course, though her +Res boon is less useful when she is not running Lightning Breath+. If only Distant Counter grew on trees...

Spoiler

p9k8p9hl.png

Next up is Nowi. She's an amazing unit as always, a very common +10 for good reason.

Spoiler

v4sLQLJl.png

I also have Fae. This trio of dragons is still part of my most scoring team composition for Arena and Allegiance Battles. Full dragon team in Allegiance Battles has been getting problematic though, so I'm looking into making some +10 armor units soon. Fae and the others were still awesome for Røkkr Sieges at least!

Spoiler

ZNDQSkgl.png

Then there's Eirika. As I mentioned, Sacred Stones was my first FE game so I have a soft spot for those characters. Eirika here is an amazing Cheerleader for the Arena, and she really wants R Duel Infantry. I just don't have the resources to go for Summer Helbindi now, sadly... But I really like her as a +10 either way.

Spoiler

h4uUcsql.png

And then there's Palla. She's quite special to me, as she was the second unit I pulled in my first ever summoning session in this game on the day it released. In fact, she shows up before Alfonse and Sharena if I sort my barracks by Obtained:

LuIWgXmm.jpg

I recently gave her Death Blow 4 and Galeforce from an extra Brave Celica I got on a Legendary Banner, so now she's probably my second most invested unit after Summer Tana. She's part of my flier ball team in Aether Raids, where she's secured many K.O.s on unsuspecting players who aren't prepared for the Brave Effect in her weapon.

Spoiler

waO4FKrl.png

Palla's sister is at +10 as well! Catria was one of my early 5-star units, I think the second unit I ever pulled at 5-star rarity. She was merged into this later copy with better stats, but I still think of her as one of my older units. She's also part of my AR defense, making for a very powerful combo with Palla. I feel obligated to get Est to +10 someday too, to complete the sister trio.

Spoiler

rWUpb4il.png

My most recent +10 unit (besides Summer Tana) is Spring Loki. It was a slightly spontaneous decision, but I had long wanted to have a flying archer to give Firesweep Bow to from a Faye with bad stats that I had lying around since forever. I also wanted to have a colorless unit at +10, and since I think Loki is the most enjoyable of the original villains from Heroes I decided to spend my Grails on her. She might not have the stats to compete with Summer Takumi and Kinshi Hinoka, but being at +10 makes up for it. She's also an important fart of my AR defense team, and comes with the perfect skill for it in Flier Formation. I want to give her Close Counter and a different bow sometime to take advantage of her decent defensive stats, but for now she is doing great with this Firesweep set.

Spoiler

Ay58MQpl.png

And that's it for now! 8 +10 units total. Listing them all up like this, I realize that my two most heavily invested units are both red fliers drawn by cuboon. I also realize I've only ever +10ed female characters... I blame this on most of the guys I like either being 5-star exclusive or requiring Grails. Or they're red (Seth), and I have a lot of red +10 units already. But it's pretty annoying that basically all the Sacred Stones boys are Grail units, it would take literal years to +10 them all with the rate we're getting Grails at. I am thinking of getting Oscar to +10 someday though, but first I think I'll focus on getting some +10 armor units first in order to have some more high scoring units that are not dragons.

Edited by BoaFerox

And in my quest to get just one copy of Red Duel Infantry, I have been met with every red pity breaker in existence, including enough copies of Zelgius to finally finish him.

pEXp85a.png

That 59 attack mark is the magic number I try to keep several units at to get them all buffed simultaneously by Winter Eirika. With Legendary Eliwood on the way to put bonus doubler on top of that, I wonder how much more broken he can be? lol

I finally completed Naesala after almost six months! He's my favourite character from the series and he's the only 5*+10 unit I have so far. But it's so great go have finally finished him!

Screenshot_20190701-132404_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Yesterday, I got tired of not having a high scoring Earth team, so I burned a ton of feathers out of the blue for some Gwendy action

gwendy10.thumb.jpg.609dbec1569cc7ab06468c94eebf8276.jpg

I'll get her a better A skill later, I just needed something good for AA yesterday

And here, the winner of the Headbands Voting Gauntlet.

YfpHMvFl.jpg?1

Ah Mia, your story is an odd one... you started as a +Atk -Spd typical swordie who, quite frankly, was kinda meh for a while. Chuck Swordbreaker at you and kinda hope. You kept getting summoned, but you never got better than +Atk -Spd, and Flashing Blade is kinda bad skill fodder, so you just kinda kept getting merge after merge... eventually got +Atk -Def, which was definitely better than -Spd. But you never really got used.
Oh but dear, that update to merged units was a blessing for you, wasn't it... and then you just KEPT GETTING SUMMONED AGAIN AND AGAIN. Before I knew it, you were +9... I knew you'd be featured on another banner eventually, but I didn't expect it so soon. But now...
Heh, no one can say you're lacking in power OR speed...

I might consider putting some Dragonflowers on her, maybe put the Flashing Blade seal on it's rightful owner. But she is good as she is right now... and that's just fine.

Edited by Xenomata

On 6/27/2019 at 8:59 PM, mampfoid said:

@BoaFerox Really cool selection of +10 units. I especially like Palla and Loki, great stuff! 

Thanks! I really like those two myself. There's something really cool about this Palla being one of my very first units to me, and I haven't seen too many other people with +10 Spring Loki which makes her feel a bit special.

I made another +10 today that I think you'll approve of!

XJJzLUol.png

She used to be a 4-star +10 with Brave Axe+ for a long time, but when she got her personal weapon I promoted her and merged her to +5 to not lose any stats. Now I've finally gotten enough copies to get to +10, and I've also refined her scary axe. She's a part of my AR defense team, using pretty much the set you see here exept with Lunge instead of Hit and Run, but she does really great whenever I control her myself too.

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

I made another +10 today that I think you'll approve of!

Oh yes, indeed! She looks great, I hope you'll have fun with her. 

Funny, my Cherche was 4*+10 before as well! It took an eternity to collect all copies for 5*+10. 

Mine has three dew refines even (special, ATK and SPD refine for the quads). 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Oh yes, indeed! She looks great, I hope you'll have fun with her. 

Funny, my Cherche was 4*+10 before as well! It took an eternity to collect all copies for 5*+10. 

Mine has three dew refines even (special, ATK and SPD refine for the quads). 

I definitely will!

Yeah, both of our Cherche have consumed 20 copies of herself each! Together they are 42 Cherche copies in total.

That's a lot of dew spent on one unit! I wondered about choosing the ATK refine as well, but I figured the Panic Ploy refine might be slightly more opressive on AR defense so I went with that. If only Divine Dew was a little more accessible... It's weird how strict they are with that resource, I don't think even a player who has obtained every Refining Stone and Divine Dew ever would be able to refine all refinable weapons just once.

28 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

That's a lot of dew spent on one unit! I wondered about choosing the ATK refine as well, but I figured the Panic Ploy refine might be slightly more opressive on AR defense so I went with that. If only Divine Dew was a little more accessible... It's weird how strict they are with that resource, I don't think even a player who has obtained every Refining Stone and Divine Dew ever would be able to refine all refinable weapons just once.

I wanted the panic refine for arena and the spd refine for quads. I think I needed the ATK refine only once for a one-turn clear, but I don't hold back resources wanted by core/fav units. Dew is rare, I'd like to try out many of my units with their refine, but only a few get the treatment. 

Another former 4*+10 Cherche here too, but by the time her refine came out, I had plenty enough to go to 5*+10 and then some. On the other hand, I think it took me about a year after launch to even get the base +Atk copy, and indeed she used to be super rare for me.

Now if only there was a cavalry equivalent to her...

8 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Another former 4*+10 Cherche here too, but by the time her refine came out, I had plenty enough to go to 5*+10 and then some. On the other hand, I think it took me about a year after launch to even get the base +Atk copy, and indeed she used to be super rare for me.

Now if only there was a cavalry equivalent to her...

Frederick has a pretty similar statline and makes good use of Brave Axe, if that helps. Not quite the same, of course, and pretty much once Steady Breath and super Fighter skills appeared on the scene, I began getting way more mileage from using his native hammer.

As for the wait for the right stat+, you've reminded me that I've been sitting on a +9 Kaze for almost a year now

30 minutes ago, Johann said:

Frederick has a pretty similar statline and makes good use of Brave Axe, if that helps. Not quite the same, of course, and pretty much once Steady Breath and super Fighter skills appeared on the scene, I began getting way more mileage from using his native hammer.

As for the wait for the right stat+, you've reminded me that I've been sitting on a +9 Kaze for almost a year now

Yeah, I have a 4*+10 Frederick with a Slaying Axe at the moment. He works well, but now that it's clear that everyone is going to get a Prf, I'm loathe to invest in any given unit until they've received theirs because it's unclear in which direction their Prf will push them. But yes, he's certainly a candidate once that happens, now that Titania sadly can't fill that centre-stage role. And the only other attainable option is Gunter, it's insane to me how limited the choices are. Oh well, at least I have Cecilia fully merged so an cavalry axe isn't absolutely essential, though still very desirable.

I don't have any cavalry swords merged beyond +1 either mind you. Ares' stubbornness prevents that: he's only appeared three times for me, ever. I suspect that for the next month or two I'll just be creating a bunch of +1 units while waiting for my next realistic +10 project to turn up. There's simply no one there screaming "pick me" just yet once availablility is actually accounted for.

EDIT: Looking at the latest refines right now, I think I might build a 4*+10 Roderick with his Prf next, I can do it with only a 20k feather net investment. I actually have a couple dozen dozen  4*+9 or +10 units waiting for a final merge with a good weapon to transform them from benchwarmers into super-subs. What's stopping me isn't the feathers, but the dew. Need to be mindful of that and pick units where their unrefined Prf is clearly superior to their generic weapon option, as is clearly the case with Roderick.

Edited by Humanoid

15 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, I have a 4*+10 Frederick with a Slaying Axe at the moment. He works well, but now that it's clear that everyone is going to get a Prf, I'm loathe to invest in any given unit until they've received theirs because it's unclear in which direction their Prf will push them. But yes, he's certainly a candidate once that happens, now that Titania sadly can't fill that centre-stage role. And the only other attainable option is Gunter, it's insane to me how limited the choices are. Oh well, at least I have Cecilia fully merged so an cavalry axe isn't absolutely essential, though still very desirable.

I don't have any cavalry swords merged beyond +1 either mind you. Ares' stubbornness prevents that: he's only appeared three times for me, ever. I suspect that for the next month or two I'll just be creating a bunch of +1 units while waiting for my next realistic +10 project to turn up. There's simply no one there screaming "pick me" just yet once availablility is actually accounted for.

EDIT: Looking at the latest refines right now, I think I might build a 4*+10 Roderick with his Prf next, I can do it with only a 20k feather net investment. I actually have a couple dozen dozen  4*+9 or +10 units waiting for a final merge with a good weapon to transform them from benchwarmers into super-subs. What's stopping me isn't the feathers, but the dew. Need to be mindful of that and pick units where their unrefined Prf is clearly superior to their generic weapon option, as is clearly the case with Roderick.

Yeah, it's weird that axe cav (or all green cavs) are just so limited. I do happen to have a 4+10 Gunter with a Brave Axe+ (the game gave me a lot of Camilla pitybreakers back in the day), and he's basically just there for AA every now and then. Surprised you don't have sword cavs, or maybe I just assume everyone has one built up for some reason.

Funny you mention Roderick because his refine helped me settle on his asset just now:

rowdyrody.thumb.jpg.62bb2b57697722d0e85970b8097f7349.jpg

He's also got a Slaying Lance+ and Brave Lance+ so I can be pretty flexible with his skills.