Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The only thing weird about the Banner schedule that would make me think we might get a Banner to tomorrow is the Halloween Banner's duration.  It came out on October 30 and ends the night of November 27, exactly 4 weeks.  If the next banner will end at the same time as the Halloween banner, it will be less than 2 weeks long if it comes out later than tomorrow.  Someone with a better memory than me, did all of the previous holiday banners end at the same time as the normal banner that came after them?  Since launch all of our banners have been at least 2 weeks.  Usually two weeks and change, to keep the pattern of two banners per month.

Sure, here's a timeline:

Spring Festival: 03/30/17 - 04/14/17
Bridal Blessings: 05/30/17 - 06/14/17
Ylissean Summer: 06/30/17 - 08/01/17, Alm's Army and Celica's Army began on 07/13/17
Nohrian Summer: 07/28/17 - 08/31/17, Alm's Army and Celica's Army ended on 07/28/17 while The Sacred World ran from 08/15/17 - 08/31/17
Performing Arts: 09/29/17 - 10/30/17, World of Holy War ran from 10/16/17 - 10/30/17

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The only thing weird about the Banner schedule that would make me think we might get a Banner to tomorrow is the Halloween Banner's duration.  It came out on October 30 and ends the night of November 27, exactly 4 weeks.  If the next banner will end at the same time as the Halloween banner, it will be less than 2 weeks long if it comes out later than tomorrow.  Someone with a better memory than me, did all of the previous holiday banners end at the same time as the normal banner that came after them?  Since launch all of our banners have been at least 2 weeks.  Usually two weeks and change, to keep the pattern of two banners per month.

The Alm's Army and Celica's Army banners (the two with three units each) both ended three days before the Ylissean Summer banner ended, and both took place in July. Not really sure why they didn't just have the Alm and Celica banners start a few days later to make them line up, but oh well I guess.

They’re most likely saving the banner reveal for the stream on Tuesday.

Unlikely but I’d like to have a TMS banner with a TMS TT coming in later. That or a Thracia banner with Leif and a Kempf GHB.

Dawn Brigade would be okay too. Oliver: Champion of Beauty GHB would make it better and...beautiful.

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Dawn Brigade would be okay too.

We could use more Thany now.

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Unlikely but I’d like to have a TMS banner with a TMS TT coming in later

I so want. Those designs are too beautiful not to want (barring Kiria and Tsubasa). Also, it's a Itsuki-Tsubasa-Touma on one Banner, Kiria-Eleonora-Mamori on another. GHB Yashiro, and a TT featuring Uta-loid Tiki with a Staff or Dragonstone. In one fell swoop, all we could want from TMS would be ours (barring nitpicks like Barry, Maiko, and maybe the Gharnef guy).

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Ew you promoted Alfonse

I can’t wait to merge Nino for the repeat season. Nowi / Tana / Ephraim / Nino mage flier death incoming

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@GuiltyLove: Nino is nothing new.

Oh yeah well you’re nothing new wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Your face is nothing new <3

You’re one to talk :D

Why thank you

Maybe they’ll finally address the situation with colorless orbs with the broadcast this Tuesday

Edited by MrSmokestack

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Your face is nothing new <3

Cat is mainstream

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Those barely enough kills rofl

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You’re one to talk :D

Why thank you

Maybe they’ll finally address the situation with colorless orbs with the broadcast this Tuesday

Make Wrathful Staff baseline.  It won't make Healers huge damage dealers, but it will keep them from being the dead weight they are now.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Make Wrathful Staff baseline.  It won't make Healers huge damage dealers, but it will keep them from being the dead weight they are now.

Make it baseline, then have Wrathful staff make them do double damage on top of that

The true face of power creep is Healer Meta