@Zeo I wish I got a Hinata. Haven’t seen one in ages. My free pull from the FE7 banner had one colorless and all blue.

Nice Linde. Right in time for her refine too. At least it wasn’t something like a 5* Tailtiu.

Sorry about no Flying Ninian. I guess you’ll get your chance another time 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas Wow!!! Nino and Shiro!!! I'm super glad you got both of them! -ATK is a bit of a bummer, but I feel like when you get bad banes, it's nice to good good boons at least. Mine is +RES -DEF, and I still think he's good. I can't imagine how amazing he'd be with +DEF.

@Zeo Sorry you didn't get who you were looking for... Linde is still a super rare characters and not having to pull for her is nice. Ninian will probably get to be on a legendary banner before the end of the year... There's still a little bit of time left too if you really want to try for her with Tempest orbs perhaps.

I had expected to spend closer to 150 orbs on Nino, so I still had a little bit of a budget left. I decided I kind of wanted a second flying dancer, so I opted to spend maybe 50 or so orbs on the bridal banner for Ninian. Spent about 35 orbs and...

Spoiler

ON4hwtd.jpg?1

Ninian came first. She's +HP -DEF. Perfectly fine with me! Just need her to dance. I could put her on a team with Nino or maybe make a third flier team. Tharja was a surprise as I was finishing the circle for hopefully another Male Morgan or even an Ares. She's neutral! I've got a +ATK normal Tharja that I got at 5 stars and have never used. I'm thinking I'll definitely keep better Tharja, but I may fodder off the normal copy for her tome... I just don't know who to give it to... 

@Zeo Congrats on the Linde. I don't quite feel her rareness since she was one of my earlier 5*. Got her instead of Bridal Caeda way back, whom might I add I still haven't managed to pull. I don't use her much since my +SPD Delthea has a slightly better stat spread than my neutral Linde. Her new refinement though looks nifty.

15 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Ouch, at least you have one of the girls! I still want at least one of those ladies for my main but alas I think I need to break open the SA orbs to get more orbs. But then I have to prioritise between Julia/Deirdre, Ninian, upcoming Hector or the upcoming Myrrh/Grima in the legendary banner...somehow

In other news..

@Zeo @mampfoid @Ginko @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria @Rezzy

I finished the story orbs to try my luck on my second account after the Peganino, as I wanted a better Shiro than my +Spd/-Atk and unused +Res/-Atk one. I only did the free pull last time so I was really testing my luck..

3 blue Orbs. An Oboro, a 3 star Mathilda and..

tumblr_pa0993I3Gl1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Good news! I got him! Somehow not Morgan (though I wouldn't mind a new unit)

Bad news- He is also -Atk.

Good news- He is +Def! So a more useful boon!

.....so yeah opposite boon/bane compared to the main account's Shiro. I...just don't really have the best luck with Shiros? 

Also my OCD is finally happy since I have the same number of low orbs on both my accounts I guess haha

Also at least the 3 star Mathilda has the perfect +Atk/-Def! So that's something. Someday I will make you good!

16 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian @Poimagic 

@Rezzy @Cute Chao

Wooo! 4 orb summon! Sheena was my free pull, and the only other green orb was Peganino!

tumblr_pa06j5RSSu1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

+Def/-Res which I'll take!

Especially nice since my Springmilla is +Def/-Spd, so speedy green mage flier is a good niche to fill! This also makes up for not getting a new unit from the Legendary banner in my second account.

Main account gave me a regular Nino as Draw Back fodder though. Tried the red out of the 4 reds and got me a +Atk/-Res Ogma which is neat.

Then I tried for Julia/Deirdre/Bride Ninian but alas, now down to 7 orbs with nothing. Looks like no orbs for Shiro.

Congrats on your Flying Nino as well @Poimagic!

Congrats on your pulls!  When I get a chance I'll have to show off my latest haul.

@Rafiel's Aria Congrats on the brides! Give old Tharja's tome to new powercreeping Tharja? :P

@Rezzy Thanks! Hope you have good natures on your pulls!

Huh, I just realised Newno has Spd Smoke and Moonbow. Wow, that's pretty neat. Guess I didn't really pay much attention compared to the people complaining about the new alt I guess heh

Now at 987 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Matthew (+Res/-Def): Oh, it's more Hone Spd!
Kagero (+Res/-Atk): Shurikenbreaker fodder.
Boey (+Def/-Atk): Still better than Henry.
Frederick (+Atk/-Res): NEVER MIND IT'S ALL GOOD.

Jakob (+Atk/-Res): I think I'll swap out my current Jakob for this one!  He'll be tankier too, since a Res bane isn't as bad as HP.
Boey (+HP/-Res): I've been waiting for this one.  Time to make Earth Boost worth a damn.
Gunther (+Def/-Atk): I could always use more Hone Cavalry fodder!

Leon (+Spd/-Res): And here I was, drooling over the possibility of a Leon merge.  Welp, time to see how I can make this one useful.
Seth (+Spd/-Atk): This would be good if your name was Azama.

Kaze (+Atk/-HP): My first ever pulled Kaze, and he's amazing!
Serra (+HP/-Atk): And you don't have very many skills that I'm interested in passing on, too! ;/
Klein (+HP/-Atk): HELLO DEATH BLOW FODDER.
Setsuna (+Spd/-Def): This would be good, if her speed wasn't already overkill.  She really wants +Atk.

Kaze (+Res/-Spd): Between his weapon, Iceberg, and Atk Smoke, he'll be useful.
Lissa (+Spd/-Atk): Her speed is somewhat of a lost cause, but I guess this will work?  She definitely wants a Slow staff!
Marth (+Atk/-HP): YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION, SIR!

Maria (+Atk/-Res): This is. . .passable.  And definitely better than my current one!
Felicia (+Atk/-Spd): If her natural Atk was a bit higher, she could get away with this.
Camilla (+Res/-Spd): I could use more Savage Blow fodder!

Lachesis (+Atk/-Spd): I think this is her best combo.  She'll most likely get one of Fear/Slow, because they hit hard.
Caeda (+Res/-Atk): Other way around, girl.
Merric (+Spd/-Def): Need to see if my current one is something like this.

Jakob (+HP/-Spd): I might turn Jakob into a +10 for giggles.
Gordin (+Spd/-Atk): His speed will be higher than his attack.  WTF.
Stahl (+Res/-HP): Perfect Swap fodder.
Beruka (+Atk/-Spd): Her Atk becomes passable, and her Spd is already a lost cause.  If I had Distant Counter, I'd ham it up.

Would've liked Legault, but wound up with a lot of projects instead.

This game... That one time I decide to spend 1 orb on the last blue orb remaining it gives me my second Olwen. She's +SPD, so I can merge her into my existing Olwen and she's a lot of fun with Swift Sparrow now. Then I pulled a +DEF -SPD Sonya who felt a lot worse than my neutral Sonya  (Res Ploy fodder for Fae at least) and to make me feel even more miserable: Nino with -ATK +DEF... I shouldn't have complained about all my mages coming with -RES. Ugh.

Funny enough, I would have loved to get a Karla for meme team with Bartre, Fir and Karel, but whatever. This game knows which units you want most anyway, so that's why I got like 2 red orbs in 4 sessions. At least I still sit on a comfortable 40 orbs.

250 Orbs on the Scattered Fangs got me:

2 Karla's (+HP/-DEF) (+SPD/-HP) - Very happy about that +SPD/-HP IV's. (I got the other copy on my 2nd circle along with her daughter Fir haha). I'll likely use the other copy for Wrath fodder.

3 SF Nino's (+HP/-ATK) (+DEF/-ATK) (+HP/-SPD) - Got my 1st copy on my 3rd circle and the other 2 on the same circle later on. Shame about the IV's. May use the +HP/-SPD copy, as her speed is already extremely high and I'll likely be using her in a flier team anyway.

1 Legault (+SPD/-ATK) - Wasn't chasing him, but got a copy on a circle with 4 blues / 1 colourless. Again, shame about the IV's, but I likely won't be using him much anyway.

1 Leo (+ATK/-SPD) - Perfect IV's & my 1st ever copy. I might actually use him.

1 Rhajat (+ATK/-RES) - Amazing IV's. Will user her over my other copy. Not to sure yet if i'll merge the other one into this one or fodder her off for DDEF.

1 Sonya (Neutral) - Got her on my 1st circle. Likely merge her into my +SPD copy.

1 Gray (+SPD/-DEF) - My 1st ever Gray. Not too sure what to make of his IV's, but i'll take it nonetheless. Got him along with Luke on the same circle.

1 Luke (+ATK/-RES) - Perfect IV's & my 2nd ever Luke, despite him being rare as to pull. I think i'll build him for the fun of something different.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with this summoning session, despite the bad IV's for Nino. The other great pulls (including the random pity breakers) make up for that but :)

I'll take another shot at it.

4 Red, 1 Blue (Or not.)

4* Ares (Nice, hadn't pulled him yet. +Atk/-HP, I'll be waiting until I get a better nature then because that fodder is too worth it.)

Well since I don't have any flying dancers I decided to take a shot at B!Ninian, but I get pity broken by Shigure instead! I am happy to have him even though he was not the blue flyer I wanted.  He is +hp,-def though, so he could be better but since he will be on a flyer team and he will now be the owner of one of my many def SSs I can live with his IVs.  I may try again for Ninian since a flying dancer would be nice, but I may just wait until she is on a legendary banner.

Edited by EricaofRenais

So I thought to myself “maybe coming out from attending an actual wedding would be the trick I need to get bride Ninian.” Well...

Spoiler

JXgn6Tg.png

You realize you’re on a different active banner right bud? Regardless, I’m still very happy to get you here (+Res/-Spd).

Well if nothing else, this exercise proves that my luck is still on point. Too bad that’ll only last for so long.

11 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'll take another shot at it.

4 Red, 1 Blue (Or not.)

4* Ares (Nice, hadn't pulled him yet. +Atk/-HP, I'll be waiting until I get a better nature then because that fodder is too worth it.)

Anything with +Atk is a great nature for Ares.  This is the one I'm running now, and he doesn't really care about the bane.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So I thought to myself “maybe coming out from attending an actual wedding would be the trick I need to get bride Ninian.” Well...

Reveal hidden contents

He's dressed up to be a groom!  Sort of.  Well, congrats on that really random off-banner pull.

I'm so upset. Once again F!Morgan eludes me. Do you know how many orbs it took to get ONE on her debut banner? How many pity-breakers I got? I've never really had a trouble getting who I want in ANY banner unless I'm being greedy. But generally I just want 1 and I get it. Eventually, but I do.

I fully got Shiro AND Lute. But do I get my daughter? No. I just want to give her +1 status. That's all. So I'm sniping blues, my pity rate is going up. We have 17 hours, I'm good. I can totally get another 20-ish orbs and snipe blue. 

I pull. No blue's. Just colorless and green. There's a few 3-4* Green's I like. NOPE. I fully get pity broken by HECTOR. And yes, DC fodder is AMAZING, but holy crap, why can't I ever just get F!Morgan without blowing every single free orb in my possession. The game knows. It knows I love her and it withholds her (and M!Robin so I can get +10).

Also I pulled so many blue's and got 4 L'Archarel. Like I fully have pulled 15 of her total. 2 of which were 5*. But no Shigure (I want him, but didn't pull for him on his banner because I knew he was going to drop), and no M!Robin. Just useless blue's and no F!Morgan.

Okay. Rant over. XD

YESSSS! This was my free summon! It feels so good after the string of bad luck I've had for a while.

yohohoho.thumb.jpg.3858cb7a5295b0bdf20d624a5d1e9adc.jpg

Her nature is crappy (+Res -Spd) but it doesn't really matter, she's more of a trophy for me.

No blues on either session. No greens either which is fine. Only reds and colourless

Only had 16 orbs so just did a free pull and was out.

Main was a neutral 3 star Cain (yay! finally another Cain after MONTHS) and second account was a +Atk/-Res 4 star Lon'qu (already have a trained one of the same nature so free Vantage is nice)

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Not that I’m upset that this just happened while I was sniping for Linde (though the +Atk/-Spd boon/bane perturbs me), but I imagine you wouldn’t be upset if this happened to you right?

I wouldn’t be upset if that happened to me for sure. I got a neutral four-star Tailtiu from my free (and likely only) pull, and am quite satisfied. What I’m not satisfied with is my 5% rate on Julia’s banner.

Free summon saw a blue orb pulled it....smoke!, but another 4 star cordelia.  2 red orbs, even with A tiki unfortunate color share with Y tiki who I want more merges for I decided to pull them. I got another Celica!   Bad nature, so won't replace my current one.  However now Julius gets DD3.  It feels really good to complete units.    

I got two reds on the new banner. Pulled Selena for reposition and a 4-star Draug for a merge. Not bad, but I really did want young Tiki. Oh well.

Freebie, 3* Laslow +HP -Def bleh. Then got jebaited into opening the other red, 4* Tiki +Def -Atk. Not a total disaster as she might be a +10 candidate (I'm still mulling over Lilina vs Tiki vs Nino after I get my GHB units to +2).

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

YESSSS! This was my free summon! It feels so good after the string of bad luck I've had for a while.

Cool, nice trophy, congratulations! 

My free pull was a -ATK Shigure.