Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Were the units all -Atk though?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

There's only one way to find out. Did you check to see if anyone on their team was -Atk?

The great thing about using GHB units is they can't be -Atk.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Guys, I have a fan.  I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned.  And their team is very similar to mine.  I might have a stalker.

Wait until the stalker stuffs their team full of Keen wolf+ Tharjas and Rhajats, then we’ll talk.

But actually, that’s funny. Were there only free units on the team?

EDIT: bah, I’m babbling. Xander, Camus, Ursula, and Lyn is a perfect free 4-team already.

Edited by Vaximillian

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wait until the stalker stuffs their team full of Keen wolf+ Tharjas and Rhajats, then we’ll talk.

But actually, that’s funny. Were there only free units on the team?

EDIT: bah, I’m babbling. Xander, Camus, Ursula, and Lyn is a perfect free 4-team already.

I'm running the same team +Titania-Lyn.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @MrSmokestack @SatsumaFSoysoy @Infinite Dreams @Anime27Arts @Natalie @Glaceon Mage @Sophie @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies

Guys, I have a fan.  I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned.  And their team is very similar to mine.  I might have a stalker.

1yey8fX.png?1

lol that's actually hilarious. XD

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @MrSmokestack @SatsumaFSoysoy @Infinite Dreams @Anime27Arts @Natalie @Glaceon Mage @Sophie @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies

<snip>

Huh, and I thought I was one of the only ones who remembered that villain. Not sure if I’m more surprised by that or the fact that he even has a fan at all.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oh wow, that's pretty funny. :P:

Also, I think I may know Rezfan's true identity...

It's Seliph.  (He is your #1 stalker fan, after all.)

I fear to drop to Tier 18 this week, but maybe my new run of 4842 points will be enough to go to Tier 20 again. Alfonse is really annoying as a bonus unit because he's basically just there for repositioning and buffing which is a shame.

But I think I have finally decided to merge my abundance of Nowis into a +5 one. I still wish to find one that's not -RES and +ATK or +SPD though. Wish I wouldn't have sacrificed so many A!Tiki as Bonfire fodder in the past. I just love my new Dragon Emblem. Today I also ran into Julia for the first time and A!Tiki just countered her - and then Nino got wiped out by Reinhardt. I always forget that her RES really isn't that good.

53 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

I fear to drop to Tier 18 this week, but maybe my new run of 4842 points will be enough to go to Tier 20 again. Alfonse is really annoying as a bonus unit because he's basically just there for repositioning and buffing which is a shame.

But I think I have finally decided to merge my abundance of Nowis into a +5 one. I still wish to find one that's not -RES and +ATK or +SPD though. Wish I wouldn't have sacrificed so many A!Tiki as Bonfire fodder in the past. I just love my new Dragon Emblem. Today I also ran into Julia for the first time and A!Tiki just countered her - and then Nino got wiped out by Reinhardt. I always forget that her RES really isn't that good.

Actually Alfonse is ecxellent against Mia/Ayra and co. give him Sword breaker bonfire and steady breath and he nukes every sword unit into the ground even Ayra. He deals with them better then my +10 Sigurd lol. mostly because of Steady Breath and Sword breaker.

5 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Oh wow, that's pretty funny. :P:

Also, I think I may know Rezfan's true identity...

It's Seliph.  (He is your #1 stalker fan, after all.)

It would have been hilarious if there were a Seliph on that team.  Too bad I don't think I've ever seen Seliph in Arena.

I think I'm in danger of falling out of Tier 20 again.  It seems everyone is running Blessings to pad their score now.  A score of 4956 is only rank 4710/4974.

How much would going from Moonbow or Iceberg to Aether increase score.  And how much would going from QR2 to QR3 help?

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How much would going from Moonbow or Iceberg to Aether increase score.

Approximately 1.5 points per round.

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

And how much would going from QR2 to QR3 help?

Approximately 0.6 points per round.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Approximately 1.5 points per round.

Approximately 0.6 points per round.

Thanks, is that before or after the doubling for using a bonus unit?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I did some fishing and minmaxed my SP to get my Arena Score up a bit.

Can you break 5000? Or will that need extraorbitant investment from you for such a marginal improvement?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Can you break 5000? Or will that need extraorbitant investment from you for such a marginal improvement?

Maybe, but I would need to do a lot more fishing.  I could give Aether to Titania or Xander, but that would seem a waste of Titania's Res, and Xander's Bonfire synergizes so well with QR.

Hopefully, I'll get some more Titanias so I can have more freedom with my 4th Arena team member.

8 hours ago, Ciarre said:

Do the blessings add to score even without running Fjorm?

I'm curious about this too.  I haven't given anyone a blessing yet.

54 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I did some fishing and minmaxed my SP to get my Arena Score up a bit. @Arcanite @Infinite Dreams @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy

Yay!  That's a great score.  Congrats~!  :D:  I'm surprised that 4956 was about to fall out.  :o: 

How is it doing the fights without a dancer on your team?  Is it difficult?  I've never had to guts to drop my dancer... I feel so naked without one.

20 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I'm curious about this too.  I haven't given anyone a blessing yet.

Yay!  That's a great score.  Congrats~!  :D:  I'm surprised that 4956 was about to fall out.  :o: 

How is it doing the fights without a dancer on your team?  Is it difficult?  I've never had to guts to drop my dancer... I feel so naked without one.

Having Reposition and Swap usually gets me what I need for positioning, plus Xander and Titania have Distant Counter, so enemy phase isn't wasted.

I only have one blessing and don't want to waste it.