• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's really cool to show your dedication...but at the same time, you're not really helping your teammates. But now, a +10 Robin on Team Celica or Team Grima would be pretty great.

Maybe, but I already canned him. It was a pretty nice Robin too.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So if the multiplier keep going back & forth like this Celica should get the last hour multiplier.

I'm betting that it settles into Same Hell soon and then stays there for a while.

Same hell has begun, but because the same hell began on Robin's side, it'll exit faster than if it had started at the other end of same hell. As soon as that happens I'll start using flags.

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Rezzy I applaud your efforts. That's actually super impressive. I know I've made it into the top 50 before but never THAT high. Congrats!

Thanks, I got pretty lucky with the multipliers.  I actually missed a ton of potential matches today due to work, but my weekend efforts managed to really pad my score, and I unloaded a lot of flags when I got home today.

@Rezzy That is impressive. I'm rank 3,175 overall and with 1,400 flags to spend. If I can spend them all on multipliers maybe I can get that high too. Still not ranked on team Grima though with about a 51k score since I spent 100 flags earlier.

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Rezzy That is impressive. I'm rank 3,175 overall and with 1,400 flags to spend. If I can spend them all on multipliers maybe I can get that high too. Still not ranked on team Grima though with about a 51k score since I spent 100 flags earlier.

Thanks, I usually wait until the second day to dump flags, but this is the last round, and I don't know how much I'll be able to play tomorrow, coupled with the fact that since there was no clear favorite coming in, I expected lots of Same Hell this round.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks, I usually wait until the second day to dump flags, but this is the last round, and I don't know how much I'll be able to play tomorrow, coupled with the fact that since there was no clear favorite coming in, I expected lots of Same Hell this round.

We were lucky for it to start now. If things go well, multipliers should start in the morning if not around midnight and go into the afternoon. I'm not going to risk same going into the night, so when I wake up tomorrow I'm just going to blow them all and hope for the best. In the worst case scenario, I'll wake up, blow 200 on likely an early morning multiplier and at least actually place on the rank board.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You're crazy lol. Which team are you on right now?

I'm the redhead with no soul.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ah, so we're on the same team. I don't think I've gotten your leader yet, unfortunately.

Hopefully my Titania shows up for you.  Who are you running?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Hopefully my Titania shows up for you.  Who are you running?

I'm running my Kagerou. +5, Life and Death, Cancel Affinity. I hear that Gauntlet tends to give you units with the highest merges, so I should be getting your Titania eventually. Don't know about my Kagerou though.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm running my Kagerou. +5, Life and Death, Cancel Affinity. I hear that Gauntlet tends to give you units with the highest merges, so I should be getting your Titania eventually. Don't know about my Kagerou though.

I haven't gotten her yet, but I'll keep an eye out.  Thankfully, not many of my friends are fielding Reds this time, but it seems like my random ally almost always is.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm the redhead with no soul.

…It fits.

Anyway, I don’t think I have you on my friend list. Would you mind hitting me with a request at 2511325170? My Sharena is good, I promise.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…It fits.

Anyway, I don’t think I have you on my friend list. Would you mind hitting me with a request at 2511325170? My Sharena is good, I promise.

Tfw since I heard VG prioritizes high merge friends, the Askrs may never get picked

Oh look, Celica actually gained ground in the past hour (probably because of the whole hour after multiplier effect) so that probably tacks on another hour or two of same hell at least. And if the tracker is accurate which it probably isn’t since it has constantly been getting DIV/0 errors this round, we might be in for as much as 14 more hours of same hell.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…It fits.

Okey doke, I'll send you a request, I'm Rezzy with lead Titania.

@mcsilas Sorry, but I had to take your second account off, since I have you on my list twice.  I really hope they up the Friend limit in the next patch, especially with the new mode's emphasis on letting you use friends' units.