• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Thinking about it - it makes sense. while it is a null - it's also a DC along with it, so they probably don't wanna give that up relatively easily. I bet due to the DC, we're not gonna see Nailah frequently. 

She was on the Hero Fest banner which is pretty much the best case scenario already though. Hopefully the next Hero Fest blue unit won't be a downgrade. I'd take an outright repeat, frankly.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

She was on the Hero Fest banner which is pretty much the best case scenario already though. Hopefully the next Hero Fest blue unit won't be a downgrade. I'd take an outright repeat, frankly.

exactly. the only thing i could see repping blue (if not nailah) is Eliwood since he has like a cache of skills but since he'sa brave unit, who knows. they don't like parading them often either.. 
honestly for me. blue is downright scary for me right now. 

With the Null banner, I've had my biggest summoning session looking to finish off Mareeta on my Thracia dedicated account. So far, I've pulled 12 5* from 128 units, which is well above average.

5 Mareeta

1 Hilda

1 A Corrin

Luke

Laegjarn

Siegbert

Nah

Ryoma

I've maxed out my barracks, but I have enough to make her +9. I'm a little antsy because four came in the first sixty pulls, but it's evened out a bit since then. 4% Mareeta rate is still above average though.

From the null banner I ended up getting a male Morgan. Now in the Zofia's call banner after finishing some chain challenges and after getting all tickets I got a +res - Def Adrift Camilla which is fine I guess (as a red blade mage).

Edited by SuperNova125

I wanted to save for Jill or another Three Houses banner, but when I saw Hilda, I just could not say "no". Mine was +spd / -atk, so she needed a merge to become superawesome. 

With 4% I got a regular Ike which made me a bit sad. Free heavy blade 3 and Aether is not the worst, but still. 

But with resetted pityrate the very first green gave me Hilda! 

I am really relieved!

Unlike in her debut banner I did not need >250 orbs and buy orbs to get her. I got her for the half which is fair enough. 

Now I have to grind feathers and grails to give galeforce and odd speed wave to her. 

I forgot to mention that I freepulled a Valbar.

This gives me the question why is he already shown up?

I thought they would appear once their debut banner is over.

Or are 3 and 4* units an exception?

Edited by Lysithea

1 hour ago, Lysithea said:

But with resetted pityrate the very first green gave me Hilda! 

I am really relieved!

I forgot to mention that I freepulled a Valbar.

This gives me the question why is he already shown up?

I thought they would appear once their debut banner is over.

Or are 3 and 4* units an exception?

It would be the exception. (though to be fair, i would have assumed after the banner was over). 

@Zeo, @Landmaster, @mcsilas, @BoaFerox
okay- so I am about to confess my dumbness. Yesterday after a rough weekend, and hearing what Catria's stats were, i was like I am gonna summon for Catria. I woke up  super early, slapped my glasses on and started to summon. It wasn't until afterwards that I remembered....Free Summon Tickets were a thing for new hero banners. 

whoops. (not like it mattered because it took a hot second for Catria to indeed show -  +Spd/-Res though. (so no monster superboon in her atk, but she joins Elincia and LRyoma in speediness). I'm building her up for a tactic team but also will have fun playing with her role in FlySquads which she needs to of course be initiated). 

So when I DID  get my tickets, i was like. "well. okay, silque then?" 
Well no. I got my Second Phina. (so that was a yay), so that's a merge for Phina. and I got another Mercedes. (-atk though so i just booked her). 
No Silques. (so theoretically, it didn't matter because i still had to have spent orbs to get Catria anyway). so that's a bit of a mollification for the dumbness that I had. 

My dreams were please don't let Hilda be on this banner. So of course she was. 
First pull (naturally) no Greens, so i pull Colourless and... 

NORNE! Dead Neutral too. I think this is what I will be Building into for my Norne-Project (unless i feel she needs the extra atk). (this was 4* Rarity but I figure if she wants to be like Legault and appear at 5* to me, i am more than happy for it. save me some feathers pls). 

I also got a +Spd Minerva (which made me SOO happy. I've been using her a lot lately, so it's good to have her at her best possibly IV. I also refined her weapon). 4* Camillas are rare as poop apparently. (i need. savage. blows! - but thank goodness she's +10 now), and then

image.png.cefd71aaf78de8836a531f7b9b226e23.png

Bless. just Bless.
and she's Neutral. I will 1000 percent take it. 

I love Hilda and I'd +10 her truly, but i feel she's one of those "Oh YAY! ANOTHER HILDA!" vs. a "LET ME HUNT DOWN EVERY HILDA WHEN SHE HAS A BANNER." (i also realised a lot of my +10 projects are Greens in the 5* rarity so i need to shift a little focus). 

1 hour ago, Lysithea said:

Ah, alright. 

Would these units be pullable - in case of Valbar - in the Halloween banners too now or will the pool stay even if a new banner with an instant 3 / 4* unit is added? 

no. it's any banner after they debuted.

Me: I kinda would like Python from one of these tickets... Green bow cav is something I don't have and ranged green cavs are limited in my barracks too (just boring Cecilia and the actually awesome GD Mist). And for some reason this guy amuses me with his attitude. Too bad greens are hard to come by at all, let alone in free pull sessions.

Third ticket:

DYa6c1Y.jpg

WHAT. He actually did show. lol I was starting to curse my luck with these tickets because my previous ticket session had neither green nor blue in it and Forsyth was my backup target and my first ticket session had two greens and both were Libra.

He's +Def, -Spd, and that's not too great when he comes with Sturdy Blow, but maybe he'll be useful enough if I run him with the Darting Blow seal or something.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane oooh congrats on your haul! Hilda is fun, that Minerva will be a fast axe flier and Catria sounds bonkers. Nice Norne, too!

the funny thing is, i've been using Minerva a lot recently and she really holds her own. so getting her as a pity breaker, and her being +spd was really great. I refined her weapon to her the EFF so i figure now when she hits w/luna it will be twice as hard.  She'd totally be someone i'd +10 if they demoted her. (why didn't they demote her?)

After all my tickets and around 70 orbs, I'm on the last 20 orbs and decided to take the chance with a 4% in the SoV banner and then I'm like WHAT ARE EVEN THESE PULLS.

FLp4Sw1.png

Holy... I think this is the second time ever I got three 5* in a circle. Totally thrilled with this outcome, though.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Me: I kinda would like Python from one of these tickets... Green bow cav is something I don't have and ranged green cavs are limited in my barracks too (just boring Cecilia and the actually awesome GD Mist). And for some reason this guy amuses me with his attitude. Too bad greens are hard to come by at all, let alone in free pull sessions.

Third ticket:

DYa6c1Y.jpg

WHAT. He actually did show. lol I was starting to curse my luck with these tickets because my previous ticket session had neither green nor blue in it and Forsyth was my backup target and my first ticket session had two greens and both were Libra.

He's +Def, -Spd, and that's not too great when he comes with Sturdy Blow, but maybe he'll be useful enough if I run him with the Darting Blow seal or something.

He'll get most likely demoted so you can get rid off this iv

Hmm..now that I didn't have someone to save for boredom summoning settled in

At least I got something out of it.

For my alt account, got a +HP/-Def Mercedes in the Elise banner. Was my second circle so I'll take the quick pitybreak, plus she's my first one.

Then in my main I tried for Duo hector but got nothing. Then I noticed TT banner was ending so I thought I'd try a green orb, and out came a +Atk/-Res Hector in the lone orb! Guess I can replace my old original +HP/-Def Hector now and will start using this 

@daisy jane Wow, that's great! Forgetting the tickets didn't seem to matter much. Hilda sounds like a really fun unit. I'm also a bit jealous of your Catria's IVs, it's leagues above mine with -Atk. Congrats on getting her!

@Anacybele Congrats! Hopefully he becomes available at 4-star eventually so you could fix his speed.

@Jave Wow, what a circle! Congratulations!

@Diovani Bressan Haha, nice! Python looks like he's reacting to seeing Forsyth being summoned alongside him.

8 hours ago, Super Endriu said:

He'll get most likely demoted so you can get rid off this iv

I don't think so, would they demote a bow cav? Especially a colored one? And remember when we thought we'd see Kaden and/or Ranulf demoted? Didn't happen.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Python does get demoted though.

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

Congrats! Hopefully he becomes available at 4-star eventually so you could fix his speed.

That would be nice, but as I said above, I have doubts.