Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@MaskedAmpharos Wait so who's better? Quadsuna or Quadelia?

Meanwhile, I'm at 25k for tempest trials. I think my plan is going to be 5k per day so that I can get Quickened Pulse. Then use as many stamina potions to claim as much orbs. I'm not gonna bother training Masked Marth until the event ends. When tempest trials return, which game should be focused next (since this one was focused on Awakening)?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Falcom said:

Wait so who's better? Quadsuna or Quadelia?

Quadelia by far. The Brave Bow build on Setsuna is basically 0x4.

Even before Bride Cordelia was in the game, Takumi, Jeorge, and Klein all ran the set better to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Easily Cordelia.

Quadsuna doesn't even come close to being as good as Quadelia.

Quadsuna's best set and nature can't even match up to a -Atk or -Spd Quadelia. 

There is absolutely no competition.

Quadsuna isn't bad by any means, but Quadelia is just that good. I'm honestly really surprised more people haven't caught on to how OP she is. She has a better matchup spread than a +Atk Reinhardt with full SI for godssake. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

That being said... my Cordelia is +ATK/-HP and I have two of them... so... slap HP Seal on her, merge the two and call it a day.

Or maybe... Keep them both seperate? One is Quadelia and 2nd is Buffdelia for Blade Emblem?

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

That being said... my Cordelia is +ATK/-HP and I have two of them... so... slap HP Seal on her, merge the two and call it a day.

Or maybe... Keep them both seperate? One is Quadelia and 2nd is Buffdelia for Blade Emblem?

Don't stop until you have a full team of Cordelias >:D

Serious answer: I'd probably merge them. If you want a buffer, the Renais twins do the job better. 

Holy crap I was not expecting a crowd when I returned. I was just curious.... XD

Now I kinda regret not going for Cordelia. I rather save my orbs at this point. Actually that reminds me, is it possible to attack 4 times consecutively with desperation on someone who can counterattack?

56 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm honestly really surprised more people haven't caught on to how OP she is. She has a better matchup spread than a +Atk Reinhardt with full SI for godssake. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

I actually heard Bride Cordelia was very good. But I did not expect her to be THAT good.

Holy crap I was not expecting a crowd when I returned. I was just curious.... XD

Now I kinda regret not going for Cordelia. I rather save my orbs at this point. Actually that reminds me, is it possible to attack 4 times consecutively with desperation on someone who can counterattack?

56 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm honestly really surprised more people haven't caught on to how OP she is. She has a better matchup spread than a +Atk Reinhardt with full SI for godssake. That's absolutely ridiculous. 

I actually heard Bride Cordelia was very good. But I did not expect her to be THAT good.

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

If it makes you feel any better, I did go for Cordelia. Spent 200 orbs on that banner in fact. No Cordelia. 

Maybe you actually saved yourself a lot of pain. 

And yes, it is possible to attack 4 times consecutively with Desperation. In fact, that's the main draw of running a Brave + Desperation build. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

19 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Don't stop until you have a full team of Cordelias >:D

Serious answer: I'd probably merge them. If you want a buffer, the Renais twins do the job better. 

True... you're sacrificing a much more powerful unit by gimping her to buff status. But I don't know if I'll ever have one of the twins... Guess I'll make the decision after the trials. I'm putting both the 2 Cordelias and 2 Takumis I have to work. By the next trial I should have other options for *5s.

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

Meanwhile, I'm at 25k for tempest trials. I think my plan is going to be 5k per day so that I can get Quickened Pulse. Then use as many stamina potions to claim as much orbs. I'm not gonna bother training Masked Marth until the event ends. When tempest trials return, which game should be focused next (since this one was focused on Awakening)?

Quadsuna at solo isn't even as good as Virion. Let that sink in

honestly kind of tempted to try pulling on the banner just to try and get Brave Bow+ for my Cordelia, ut I know I wouldn't be able to convice myself to give up a 5* for that.

...especially since I apparently already sacrificed my single gordin at some point. 

Is Bride Cordelia that OP? Maybe I should have tried the bride banner, even if I have no interest in the character designs

I'm kinda sad now since I really like archers. Why does the best archer have to be a bride unit ;_;

17 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Is Bride Cordelia that OP? Maybe I should have tried the bride banner, even if I have no interest in the character designs

I'm kinda sad now since I really like archers. Why does the best archer have to be a bride unit ;_;

Bride Cordelia has more Atk (35) than every ranged unit faster than her except Linde, who she ties with:

• 35 Spd (tied): no one else
  • 36 Spd: Linde (35), Nino (33), Spring Lucina (29), Gaius (29)
  • 37 Spd: Bride Caeda (29), Setsuna (28), Felicia (23)

Bride Cordelia has more Spd (35) than every ranged unit stronger than her:

• 35 Atk (tied): Linde (36), Kagero (32), Julia (26), Spring Camilla (25), Genny (25)
  • 36 Atk: Mae (31)
  • 37 Atk: Sanaki (26), Lilina (25)

Bride Cordelia flat out beats out Takumi, the next best Brave Bow+ user, by 3 Atk and 2 Spd.

Bride Cordelia loses 2 Spd compared to Setsuna, but beats her by a whopping 7 Atk. Setsuna with a Brave Bow+ hits for the same damage on each attack as Bride Cordelia would hit with her bare fists.

2 hours ago, r_n said:

honestly kind of tempted to try pulling on the banner just to try and get Brave Bow+ for my Cordelia, ut I know I wouldn't be able to convice myself to give up a 5* for that.

...especially since I apparently already sacrificed my single gordin at some point. 

I'll be pulling on the Vantage banner solely for the purpose of Gordin for the Brave Bow+ (Well... Reinhardt would be nice too.) I have a Kagero, 2 Takumi's, a Faye and 2 Bride Cordelias BOTH of which are +ATK. 

And I'm building an Ultimate Matthew. So I'm good on Colorless units and ESPECIALLY archers. I may complain about my luck with Red Swords and Blue Mages, but this game has no problem dumping colorless giants on me. Heck, I'll take it.

Just now, Arcanite said:

@eclipse Cause I know you like doing crazy sets and stuff if I recall correctly

And people I know who care (sorry if I missed anyone)

@MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack @TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @Anime27Arts @GuiltyLove and I guess @Ice Dragon too

and @Sophie 

Screenshot_2017-06-13-01-03-55.thumb.png.73727b9b7147b7747cc266bf5237cbbc.png

It has begun

Ah, so you finally got yourself to 5*.  What is your nature?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I will never forgive you :(

Go Oboro! If only I had some QR.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ah, so you finally got yourself to 5*.  What is your nature?

+Atk -Spd!

Perfect for her set~

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I will never forget you :(

Go Oboro! If only I had some QR.

Ah man I knew I was forgrtting someone lol

That's QR3 btw. Made sure I 5 star's Subaki for that heh heh

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@eclipse Cause I know you like doing crazy sets and stuff if I recall correctly

@MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack @TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @Anime27Arts @GuiltyLove and I guess @Ice Dragon too

and @Sophie 

Screenshot_2017-06-13-01-03-55.thumb.png.73727b9b7147b7747cc266bf5237cbbc.png

It has begun

I have been forgotten

Cast aside

Torn

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

9 minutes ago, Refa said:

What're the A/C skills going to be?  Fury 3 + something else?

Hee hee fury 3 definitely!

C I'm not too sure yet, DEFINITELY not gonna be a threaten skill though lol

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have been forgotten

Cast aside

Torn

Unfort :P