ok i was in need of a sutr for steady stance 4, and a ylgr for spd tactic....

115 orbs...I got one sutr and no blue devil child...Well...not bad and i got some good fodders ^^

My fae will be a scary kid with st4 ↻(*`ー´)ψ

Edited by Eilanzer

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't I feel like a fool for fruitlessly wasting all those orbs on worthless Lyn for her Spd Tactic, getting two Ylgr in 70ish orbs means I can even keep one (I don't hate her, she just has no character development). Emergency Chill Spd/other Spd Tactic unit is still an option if I can't do anything interesting with her.

The high chances of getting another copy or Surt are tempting, but I need my orbs for Haar, so I'll be content with being liberated from the Spd Tactic drought.

Now I only need a Hector..... to complete my Tactic team. Until then.... Haar, come to me, please.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

After adrift, with a 4,75 pity rate broken by a Sigurd, the third orb of this focus got me a Surtr -spd +def. He burns all the other orbs, so I can get only him.

(And I post a picture of him on the 666th page, it's funny)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181121-090359.thumb.png.fa980ab365821a36ec4e2a464f9722dd.png

Edited by Drakhis

I got Surtr. He is +HP -Res. It's not the best IVs, but I can make him work. It's funny how this banner is easier to get the focus unit compared to the others banners, however in my first summoning circle I got 3 green orbs and all 3 were 3* units..

I don't know if I will keep trying for Yogurt. I would like to have her, how I don't need to have her...

Also, Mikoto wasn't demoted from the Adrift Banner, so that's means I will not invest on her and I will keep my 5*+10 Lucius project.

Well, if the Legendary is who I think it is I might try for Ylgr.

As is, I think I'll be saving. For now though, I'm on 200 so I think I'll take a bite now and try again after the legendary if I'm right.

3 Red, 2 Colourless (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-)

4* Niles (Just, can we just remove the launch reds and colourless units? That'd be nice. +Spd/-Def, would be nice but he's got +Atk already)

Rage summoned with the orbs I was saving for Christmas due to my first screw up in Aether raids.

Ended up with a +spd/-atk brave Ephraim and a +spd/-atk Surtr. Guess today is not my day. Guess I have some nice steady stance 4 and special fighter fodder though, along with 10k feathers from the hero merit I can grind out before murdering them.

@mampfoid Hey! There's some of that fortune!

The game knew who I was interested in, at least the most out of this banner. No blue stones. One green, *3 whom I don't even remember, Bartre maybe. Took my chances with the colorless stones cause you never know if today's the day for that +10 Matthew. Nope, my 10000th Wrys and yet another Rebecca.

It's never been easier to save orbs. Down to 99 and I haven't collected a single one of the new ones.

33 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

@Diovani Bressan i think/hope they they will demote some units when 3.0 launch...so maybe wait a lil to start your project...

I hope for some demotions too, but I don't believe a unit who was release this month, which the banner already ended, will be demoted next month. I can see Mist being demoted from the 5* pool, but not Mikoto. But I will wait anyway. I already have C Duel Infantry ready once I finally decide to +10, and Lucius is the candidate for it. Mikoto would be my pick, but... you know...

@mampfoid Congrats!! Good thing Spd Tactic is now in the normal pool! 

@Zeo @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria @daisy jane

So I was originally going to just do the free summon out of protest (just like the Adrift banner)....but I was stupidly tempted by people saying chances are great for the banner- and Shiro would love Steady Stance 4 and I have plans for building a Lloyd if I get Ylgr's A skill. My main had 54 orbs and I broke 100 again for my second account so I felt safe to do a small bit of rolling.

Starting with my second account, my free green pull was a +Atk/-Res Cherche. Cool, but I already have a 5 star version of her with the same nature. Opened the rest, even the reds since I need WoM3 for Smallzura. Nothing special...

Then just gave myself the limit of my next green then I'll stop. It took 2 more no-green sessions until I finally got one..and it was a Barst. You know what, that's already an achievement, Reposition is always great. Still a bummer I kind of wasted 30 orbs/

---

In my main, free summon for main was an Arthur. Opened the blue orb and out was an Effie. Funny how both of Elise's retainers pop up. Then I backed out since I don't have as many orbs as my other account.

....then I decided to summon on the Saber banner, since he is really rare it took him this long to be a focus again. After about 40-ish orbs...

tumblr_pijdexxjCK1qc0fq5_540.png

I got Saber!!!

....and he's +HP/-Atk. Great. RIP 28 base Atk...

But at least I have one of the rarest units in the game! And I always want more Echoes units. Funny how the rare 'bad' pitybreakers that I have (him and Luke) are both -Atk....

I think I'll still build him anyway since I like Saber and his refine is good (+4 in combat Atk kind of makes up for -3 Atk).

Some meh red fodder along the way but I did get the gem that is a Draug for Ward Armour, since he became really rare for me now. Also got 2 Laslows for Axebreaker which is perfect for fighting Surtrs.

Also did a random YOLO on TT banner for Ryoma/Leo since I have neither (and still no red mage cav) but it was just a Lilina.

Oh well now down to 17 orbs but I still have to do the Nifl/Muspell special maps at least. Should really wait for the legendary now before summoning anymore since my stash has been compromised.

So this banner didn't have a huge interest to me outside of the skills maybe being awesome. Still I figured why not spend the free orbs they give you from maps and quests for this. Steady Stance could prove useful someday. Aiming for between 20-30 orbs. No Greens the first time. Not many greens or blues popping up. Finally I get one with 2 colorless 2 blue and one green.

rNqsI4Z.png

Well that I wasn't expecting that. Surtr is +RES/-DEF. Steady Fodder. Though I just realized. How am I going to get to four for the sacrifice? Do I have to murder a BK as well? I think he might be my only source of Steady.

Snow Child is +HP/-ATK. I guess I'll hang onto her for when she is a bonus unit. I have no one who immediately wants her skills. I am still debating on going back for more Surtr's, but that might be pushing my luck. Plus I don't think I have that many people who want steady.

19 minutes ago, Usana said:

So this banner didn't have a huge interest to me outside of the skills maybe being awesome. Still I figured why not spend the free orbs they give you from maps and quests for this. Steady Stance could prove useful someday. Aiming for between 20-30 orbs. No Greens the first time. Not many greens or blues popping up. Finally I get one with 2 colorless 2 blue and one green.

rNqsI4Z.png

Well that I wasn't expecting that. Surtr is +RES/-DEF. Steady Fodder. Though I just realized. How am I going to get to four for the sacrifice? Do I have to murder a BK as well? I think he might be my only source of Steady.

Snow Child is +HP/-ATK. I guess I'll hang onto her for when she is a bonus unit. I have no one who immediately wants her skills. I am still debating on going back for more Surtr's, but that might be pushing my luck. Plus I don't think I have that many people who want steady.

Congrats! As for Steady Stance 4, if you can pull a Silas, then he can give you up to Steady Stance 3. The other option is Shiro but that's unlikely due to being a 5 star only.

SS4 is great for those who can't learn Steady Breath at least, like cavs and fliers. Michalis, Beruka, Silas to name a few. 

@mcsilas My Only Silas was a +DEF/-RES and I quickly put him on the 5* quick track. I do suppose he is pullabe at 4* but it took months and months for Legault to show up for me, so I don't expect to see many Silas's for a while yet. My problem with priority is that most of the guys most wanting it for me are Grail units. And I don't think I want to commit to that yet. Michalis is a fav. And Xander is an interesting prospect what with having innate DC for baiting archers and having the highest def of the non armored/infantry DC wielders.

@mampfoid The best part is I knew Surtr was coming for me. I actually had fear of pulling multiples of him in the first session as he surrounded me to get his vengeance. Imagine a circle of 5 greens with you in the middle. He's coming for you. Ok, apparently my dreams are weird. But no. It is always nice to have the newest shiniest toys to play with if you happen to get the urge. Even if they aren't super high up your priority. And congrats on your speed tactic fodder!