17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Since I'm skipping the Halloween banner (I think it's pretty shitty), I decided to dump my orbs for Laevatein again.

But I only get a pitybreaking Silvia and a FOURTH fucking Laegjarn. I wish this bitch would go the fuck away already. I just wanted one Laevatein. Why is it so hard for her to show up? I'm wondering if she even exists in my game at all now.

At least Silvia is neutral. And I always welcome dancers.

Good luck getting her. Shared color focuses can really suck if you only want one of the two units.

I managed to get Laevatein, but after 4 Laegjarns and 2 other pity breakers. Luckily I like both of them so I didn't mind that.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Drakhis said:

I know that feeling. The Muspell banner is hell for me too, every time that I try to get Laevatein I'm getting pity broke by Helbindi because there is no red. Even Laegjarn will be fine, but no just Helbindi. I'm keeping my orbs until I get H!Myrrh (My real target) and H!Mia (If there is no red) or even H!Niles and H!Kagero (If no red and no colorless), and after I will try again to get Laevatein. Good luck in trying to get her!

Yeah, this is why I hate when units in a banner share colors. Thanks, btw.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Good luck getting her. Shared color focuses can really suck if you only want one of the two units.

I managed to get Laevatein, but after 4 Laegjarns and 2 other pity breakers. Luckily I like both of them so I didn't mind that.

Yes, they do. I sent feedback while back asking to stop doing so many banners with shared colors.

Nice job, though!

Whew. FINALLY got Laegjarn. After being pity-broken by her sister and some silly dancer. Sooooo happy I've been throwing my orbs at this banner whenever I collected 13, cause I never got more than 2-3 red orbs at a time. 

She's sadly -Spd/+Res which is actually useless for her, but I don't care, even with -Spd it can be mitigated with the right support, so whatever!

ACK

So, uh, I was pulling on the banner with Ishtar.

I pulled a Nephenee instead. This is my second one.

I, uh, already promised myself that I'd stop pulling on this banner once I got a 5-star, even if it wasn't Ishtar. I can't pull on this anymore.

Did Olwen pay Nephenee to show up instead of Ishtar

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

ACK

So, uh, I was pulling on the banner with Ishtar.

I pulled a Nephenee instead. This is my second one.

I, uh, already promised myself that I'd stop pulling on this banner once I got a 5-star, even if it wasn't Ishtar. I can't pull on this anymore.

Did Olwen pay Nephenee to show up instead of Ishtar

At least Nephenee's good~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

At least Nephenee's good~

I'm not debating that. But I already had a Nephenee and I was REALLY hoping for Ishtar, and I already told myself I'm not going to go back because there's not enough time to pull another 5-star with the amount of orbs I have and the amount of time that's left.

I mean, Wrath is always good, but I really want some new units.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm not debating that. But I already had a Nephenee and I was REALLY hoping for Ishtar, and I already told myself I'm not going to go back because there's not enough time to pull another 5-star with the amount of orbs I have and the amount of time that's left.

I mean, Wrath is always good, but I really want some new units.

Ah, you haven't gotten an Ishtar yet? Aww, that sucks~ If you're an Orb buyer, there's the special deal which will be out with the Halloween banner~ There'll still be 2 days left on the Ishtar banner and you could get her if you're lucky~ But it's risky with Reinhardt~ 

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents- @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Alkaid

Yeah... so...

I had a 3.50% rate on the PA banner and I still need Shigure and PA!Olivia. So I went in with my 21 orbs. There were no blues and 2 colorless which made it easy. I opened the first and closed my eyes but listened to my headphones and heard the 5 stars..... and...

Spoiler

YVAjO5c.png

Yeah... so... yeah. I wasn't expecting to see this one for literal months. Until she reappeared on a focus or more likely showed up on a legendary banner. But here she is, pitybreaking me. With a respectable nature even. She's +RES/-HP, so effectively neutral.

I don't really know how to feel. On one hand PA!Olivia evades me yet again. This game is just really stingy with me when it comes to dancers for some reason. On the other hand... I was pitybroken by what's effectively the best colorless unit in the entire game as well as a unit I was pulling for on her original banner. So... it's hard not to feel satisfied. She'll be making content a lot easier as well. As I can now throw her at anything Matt can't handle. It's hard not to see this as a win. This game is so fickle with me I swear.

...I'll take it.

Not really sure how to proceed. I guess it's in my best interest to save orbs for the next big thing and wait for a few weeks. Hopefully I can do that and stick to the 15 orb first circle of the coming banners.

@Zeo ooh congrats on your second CYL2 hero! Too bad about missing out on Olivia but at least Veronica is 5 star exclusive and her debuffing utility sounds right up your alley right?

I feel you on wanting Fanlivia though. That said flying healer and Jakob rerun is also something i need for my poor orb count...i think it’s best to wait on the last day and just take what i can get i guess

@Zeo That's what I call a great pity-breaker, congrats! I know you feel different perhaps, but I would take Veronica over PA!Olivia anytime. 

Banner runs for other 9 days, so you still got a chance for Olivia. Other units will be shiny and cool too, but seasonal units are still the hardest to get. Good luck! 

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents- @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Alkaid

Yeah... so...

I had a 3.50% rate on the PA banner and I still need Shigure and PA!Olivia. So I went in with my 21 orbs. There were no blues and 2 colorless which made it easy. I opened the first and closed my eyes but listened to my headphones and heard the 5 stars..... and...

Hide contents

YVAjO5c.png

Yeah... so... yeah. I wasn't expecting to see this one for literal months. Until she reappeared on a focus or more likely showed up on a legendary banner. But here she is, pitybreaking me. With a respectable nature even. She's +RES/-HP, so effectively neutral.

I don't really know how to feel. On one hand PA!Olivia evades me yet again. This game is just really stingy with me when it comes to dancers for some reason. On the other hand... I was pitybroken by what's effectively the best colorless unit in the entire game as well as a unit I was pulling for on her original banner. So... it's hard not to feel satisfied. She'll be making content a lot easier as well. As I can now throw her at anything Matt can't handle. It's hard not to see this as a win. This game is so fickle with me I swear.

...I'll take it.

Not really sure how to proceed. I guess it's in my best interest to save orbs for the next big thing and wait for a few weeks. Hopefully I can do that and stick to the 15 orb first circle of the coming banners.

Sucks you missed PA!Olivia (there's still time, though) but Veronica's pretty much the best possible pitybreaker, now you won't have to worry about getting her in the future~

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

Yeah... so...

Hide contents

YVAjO5c.png

...I'll take it.

holy crap. if you were gonna be pitybroken - what a pity break!
Maybe PA units will show up on Legendary? (or when they re-run PA next?) 

13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

holy crap. if you were gonna be pitybroken - what a pity break!
Maybe PA units will show up on Legendary? (or when they re-run PA next?) 

They'll be on a Legendary Banner before they re-run PA~ They won't re-run PA until next year~

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Oh then yep~ I'll probably be trying to get the rest of the dancers then~

all the vibes! :)
I'd like more Axeutra and Olivia myself. Olivia is actually surprisingly tanky and Azura is just awesome

but i won't lie. if i got broken with Veronica - i'd totally take that over Olivia LOL (and Olivia is one of my favourite characters!!)

@ZeoNice Veronica! Hopefully PA Olivia will still get some more reruns sometime, but at least that's probably the best pity breaker you could have gotten from colorless, and a decent IV too.

@Tybrosion Damn, who else were you pulling for now, Flora? I hate that I had to, but I skipped even trying to get anybody off that banner, as badly as I want Ophelia and Nina. I just couldn't spare my remaining orbs with Halloween right on top of us. Hopefully they all get legendary reruns or something in the near future..

Edited by Alkaid

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

@Tybrosion Damn, who else were you pulling for now, Flora? I hate that I had to, but I skipped even trying to get anybody off that banner, as badly as I want Ophelia and Nina. I just couldn't spare my remaining orbs with Halloween right on top of us. Hopefully they all get legendary reruns or something in the near future..

Either Flora or Nina. I knew this banner was going to end this way after my miraculous pull of legendary Tiki last week and all things considered, I'll definitely take pulling Tiki over them as at least they'll always be in the regular pool. Of course, it still sucks that I couldn't even get a pitybreaker before Nohrian Dusk goes poof and now I'll start with nothing in my quest for Mia (any of the other three are more than welcome too).

21 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

@ZeoNice Veronica! Hopefully PA Olivia will still get some more reruns sometime, but at least that's probably the best pity breaker you could have gotten from colorless, and a decent IV too.

you'd have to assume they would, right? esp. Flora?
(I want Nina too. )

I think I'm just going to free pull on the Halloween banner and leave it at that.  I'm not interested in the four they've got going.  I will try for Henry though because I like him, if I have the orbs and if he's in the banner.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I at least got Ophelia, but this still hurts:

rg2WJwJ.png?1

Aww, it sucks to run out on such a high pity rate on the last day >_> but at least you didn't leave empty handed. Thankfully Mia will be around for a month, plenty of time to store some Orbs~