• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

2Hu08fp.png?1

Well that's one down, one more (Sothis) to go. I just absolutely had to get this precious girl, and I'm certainly glad this banner is continuing to be fairly kind to me unlike the damn Thracia one.

Unfortunately, she got +Res/-Atk. But don't worry, I patched that flaw up the only way I know how:

Reveal hidden contents

gWBcBno.png?2

Ah, that's better. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

oh hey that's mine. 
(I cried a bit). i'm cursed when it comes to Christmas units. always +res/-atk

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @daisy jane Yep, game continues to be itself. Got this as my free summon.

RYPkdtT.png

Admittedly, far more useful than the +DEF/-SPD one I pulled a long way back. So I can build this one and safely fodder that dual rally to Matt or something. A few more arena points never hurt anyone. The other blue was just a Clair. You never know though, could have been a dupe or an Ophelia.

@Zeo That's a pretty cool Quan! I find him a little clunky in practice (maybe because mine is -Spd just as your old copy) but he'll make for an awesome AA unit if not more. 

- - - 

As for me, the only unit I don't have from the banner is F!Corrin. There were 3 greens on the circle, but I just did the free pull and got this:

Z9Nbfu3.jpg

+Spd -Hp. It's a great nature don't get me wrong, but getting Rhajat gives such a "Meh" feeling because she has absolutely nothing to make her stand out. I'll keep her around in hopes she gets a neat refine or something one day.

@Zeo Whoa, I'm jealous of that Quan. That Atk stat + Heavy Blade can be fun.

@Alexmender Oh hey fellow -Spd Quan person. I just gave him QR and it works well enough. Congrats on the nice Rhajat though yeah she should have gotten a refine by now (F Kana could have waited later).

Got exactly 1 blue. Got my first Valbar, 3 star with a nice +Atk/-Res so that's something.

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oh hey that's mine. 
(I cried a bit). i'm cursed when it comes to Christmas units. always +res/-atk

It's alright. I just YOLO'd my other target: 

1VQyYlR.png?1

..................................................BUT:

Spoiler

szCsWMA.png?1

Yeah, I guess I'm kinda cursed too despite also being lucky at the same time. My first duo Marth was also -Spd, but at least my off-focus Claude didn't get -Atk or -Spd.

Completed all TT rewards for another round from the Thracian banner. 

Pulled my second Mareeta who I needed to get rid of her speed bane. 

This banner was ridiculously good for me. 

Spent a bit less than 300 orbs overall and got eleven 5* and never touched a 4% or higher pityrate.

The banner knew exactly, I love Thracia 776. 

@Zeo ooh lucky! 
@Alexmender ooh Rahjat. this is someone i don't have right now but i agree she does need a prf now. 

@Tybrosion oh nice getting a Claude, I have one. (and this is how out of it i was. I didn't even see you got SOTHIS!!! (but blegh that she is broken)

i didn't get Ophelia (bummer). I already have her, but i'd LOVE to get that sweet +Atk Nature. maybe one day. 

Edited by daisy jane

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Yep, game continues to be itself. Got this as my free summon.

RYPkdtT.png

Admittedly, far more useful than the +DEF/-SPD one I pulled a long way back. So I can build this one and safely fodder that dual rally to Matt or something. A few more arena points never hurt anyone. The other blue was just a Clair. You never know though, could have been a dupe or an Ophelia.

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@Zeo That's a pretty cool Quan! I find him a little clunky in practice (maybe because mine is -Spd just as your old copy) but he'll make for an awesome AA unit if not more. 

- - - 

As for me, the only unit I don't have from the banner is F!Corrin. There were 3 greens on the circle, but I just did the free pull and got this:

Z9Nbfu3.jpg

+Spd -Hp. It's a great nature don't get me wrong, but getting Rhajat gives such a "Meh" feeling because she has absolutely nothing to make her stand out. I'll keep her around in hopes she gets a neat refine or something one day.

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

It's alright. I just YOLO'd my other target: 

1VQyYlR.png?1

..................................................BUT:

Reveal hidden contents

szCsWMA.png?1

Yeah, I guess I'm kinda cursed too despite also being lucky at the same time. My first duo Marth was also -Spd, but at least my off-focus Claude didn't get -Atk or -Spd.

Congrats on those 5*s!

"Oh, a new banner. Hmm I already have Quan... Eh, I'll summon green and see what I get."

Got a +def/-res Adrift F!Corrin. "Oh. ... Cool." Though I'd rather have the male one. Maybe some other time. Still, happy with the pull.

So I get terrified every time I see Ophelia on an AR Defense map, so I got excited when I see her on this banner because I don't have her and really want her. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. Right? Anyway, my heart sank when I saw she's color sharing with Quan. Especially because I got 2 Quan pity breakers within the last month. Uggg. IS knows what they're doing when putting together these banners. My free summon was nothing, just a 4* Catria. Even though I know it's dumb to try and snipe Ophelia, I let myself spend 20 orbs to test my luck. Well, on my last pull I got this:

oUMfD8bl.jpg 

It's not quite Ophelia, but apparently if I can give her Special Spiral she basically becomes Ophelia. So I guess it's not a horrible pull and could have been worse, lol. +ATK -SPD The -Spd really hurts, but I'm pretty happy with the pull. Now just to get Special Spiral fodder, because I'm not gonna lose my only Igrene copy.

5 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

So I get terrified every time I see Ophelia on an AR Defense map, so I got excited when I see her on this banner because I don't have her and really want her. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. Right? Anyway, my heart sank when I saw she's color sharing with Quan. Especially because I got 2 Quan pity breakers within the last month. Uggg. IS knows what they're doing when putting together these banners. My free summon was nothing, just a 4* Catria. Even though I know it's dumb to try and snipe Ophelia, I let myself spend 20 orbs to test my luck. Well, on my last pull I got this:

oUMfD8bl.jpg 

It's not quite Ophelia, but apparently if I can give her Special Spiral she basically becomes Ophelia. So I guess it's not a horrible pull and could have been worse, lol. +ATK -SPD The -Spd really hurts, but I'm pretty happy with the pull. Now just to get Special Spiral fodder, because I'm not gonna lose my only Igrene copy.

if it were me. i would just wait for Ophelia or Build Fallen Delthea or something vs. giving Special Spiral to Ishtar. 

43 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

if it were me. i would just wait for Ophelia or Build Fallen Delthea or something vs. giving Special Spiral to Ishtar. 

It's funny, just yesterday I just promoted F!Delthea to 5* and started building her. I really like her. But it seems like I'm swimming in blue mages now. Ishtar's really cool too, but so is Brunnya. I really like units when I really dig the art and especially the voice acting 😁 I guess I'll have to make a hard decision when/if I have access to Special Spiral fodder. Besides, knowing me I'm sure I'll be summoning again for Ophelia before the banner ends. I really want her for my AR-D team 😎

Oh yeah, I was just able to get this guy in just 3 pulls today after trying for a bit the other day and getting pity broken by Dance Xander. I'm kicking myself for backing out after and not checking the other colors as I had a pretty high pity rate. Oh well. Now to decide who to give Pulse Smoke to, either B!Ike or W!Cecilia...

JjysiuWl.jpg

Edited by TEKWRX
pent pic

2 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

It's funny, just yesterday I just promoted F!Delthea to 5* and started building her. I really like her. But it seems like I'm swimming in blue mages now. Ishtar's really cool too, but so is Brunnya. I really like units when I really dig the art and especially the voice acting 😁 I guess I'll have to make a hard decision when/if I have access to Special Spiral fodder. Besides, knowing me I'm sure I'll be summoning again for Ophelia before the banner ends. I really want her for my AR-D team 😎

here is my two cents. 
Ophelia is popular enough that she'll more than likely be on another banner sooner or later. (though IS tends to almost always have her colour share so you'll always have to be up against the creek in that regard depending on how you feel about colour sharing). as well as I've played the whole "hey you should at least get more 5* games since it's a colour share!" game recently and that's a brrrzt. not necessarily so. (I just got lucky to get whom i wanted). 

2nd: there is still a WHOLE LOT of banner coming down the pipe and i did remember you saying you wanted to not spend much money and have some orbs so keep that in mind 

3rd: while you are swimming in blue mages some are easier to build than others. now. I have a good IV Ophelia and i had zero regrets giving mine special spiral. but if you are wanting help right now, you should have a lot of copies of Delthea now, and some grails, that would be a better investment, (IMO). or Tharja (who is also a great candidate). ultimately there are options, and you don't have to rush into decisions right away. this was something i had a lot of people here tell me when i got swept in to getting! every!thing! 

but you can do what you feel is right,as i mentioned those are my two cents worth. 

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

but you can do what you feel is right,as i mentioned those are my two cents worth. 

You're right of course. I am going to wait until I see what other banners are coming soon before I summon anymore (also waiting to see what gift cards I get for Christmas 😉

I mainly wanted Ophelia to have a unit with an instant AOE special ready from turn 1. After using Igrene with that setup (ally supported w/Velouria), I've found it's powerful and so much fun. Unfortunately the Velouria setup doesn't work in AR-D. Besides Ophelia, what other units can be setup for turn 1 AOE special when under AI control?

29 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Besides Ophelia, what other units can be setup for turn 1 AOE special when under AI control?

The easiest way is to have multiple infantry pulse users, but that costs grails and puts restrictions on your team setup. Units who don't needed IP are:

Navarre with his Scarlet Sword and Quickened Pulse.

A lance or dagger unit with It's Curtains or Ouch Pouch (Hot Springs weapons, the latter is available with grails),  or Velouria (she still boosts herself). They need Quickened Pulse and a support unit with Grandscratcher (Hot Spring Sakura's weapon)

Leif (either one) with a Slaying weapon, S Drink, Quickened Pulse and Grandscratcher support.

Cool, thanks for the list. Unfortunately a lot of those require grails and I don't want to use them for anything until I finish my W!Cecilia project.  Although I really wanted a ranged AOE user, I actually wanted to build Navarre and I totally forgot about him so thanks for reminding me.

Anyway, I just threw 9 orbs at Ophelia again (don't yell at me @daisy jane 😲), and I got a 5* Sumia with my first pull. Uggg. I haven't used many orbs on the banner, so I actually have a really great 5* pull rate (2 out of 7 units), but they're both off focus. Luck but no luck 🤬

Rally banner first. I already have Quan, so I'll try green.

1. 3* Camilla: Meh.

Now for Weekly Revival 9. I've got Alm and Faye is eh, so let's see if I can get Delthea.

1. 4* Tailtiu: More meh.

No blues on the skill banner so I end up with 4* Raven.

Weekly revival is a 4* Nanna. Resisted opening the red orb as I no longer see any reason to use Alm over Legendary Marth when his unmerged but refined self can't even kill some newer dragons.