• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Your Titania is a thing of beauty. As she’s supposed to be.

Thanks, I hope she comes in handy.

It looks like Same Hell let me keep rank 5 for another hour.  It looks like I judged well, since they project deadlock until tomorrow afternoon.  I only have 200 Flags plus the 5 from tomorrow left, so if I can catch another multiplier tomorrow, I should be good, but if there are no more, I've got a good score in the bank.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Wowza, I've never been that low before.  Niiiiice!  :D:

Edit: Oops, I should probably say high, not low, right?  Oh well, you know what I mean.  A single digit rank is super impressive!

Edited by Infinite Dreams

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Has anyone been getting my Hardin and, if so, how's he been doing? Should I switch up my rep for Day 2 to provide a different color, or is Hardin fine?

Not on your list, but based on the fact that I've never seen a request to mix it up beyond "change off of the leader's color PLEASE," you're probably fine.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Has anyone been getting my Hardin and, if so, how's he been doing? Should I switch up my rep for Day 2 to provide a different color, or is Hardin fine?

I have, and he's been as effective as I'd expect a +10 Hardin to be. Which is to say, he's been very good. Though if you want to give another one of your +10 behemoths a turn, I'd not be opposed.

Anyone on team Celica gotten my Lukas at all? I know I have a few people from here on my friends list. My Nowi would probably be a better all round fit for people, or I could switch in one of my Super Healers. +10 Serra and newly finished +10 Dr. Sakura (inspired by the great Lu Bu), or my +7 Genny.

If you are on team Celica and want to use any of my mentioned units send me a request.

Ok, I have 2400 flags for when we finally bust out of same hell. Hopefully we will get 6 more multipliers and my risky strategy of waiting until later to use them will have paid off.

@Rezzy ah that's fair, @Vaximillian deserves a chance to try your Titania :)

also congrats on the rank and timely use of feathers!

unfortunately i only spent like 300 or so feathers on team Hellica and am currently in the lowest place of 100,001...

how are you going @Zeo

At least global ranking is a decent 6893..just hoping for more multipliers..

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

Anyone on team Celica gotten my Lukas at all? I know I have a few people from here on my friends list. My Nowi would probably be a better all round fit for people, or I could switch in one of my Super Healers. +10 Serra and newly finished +10 Dr. Sakura (inspired by the great Lu Bu), or my +7 Genny.

If you are on team Celica and want to use any of my mentioned units send me a request.

Ok, I have 2400 flags for when we finally bust out of same hell. Hopefully we will get 6 more multipliers and my risky strategy of waiting until later to use them will have paid off.

What is your code please ? (I have a Bartre in  lead) 

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

how are you going @Zeo

At least global ranking is a decent 6893..just hoping for more multipliers..

I'm rank 3,191 in total so that's great. But I'm still unranked in Grima's army and have a full 1400 unspent flags. I'm going to sleep soon. When I wake up I really hope the yoyo has started again. If this is same hell until the end of the gauntlet it's going to suck utterly for me, and it's looking pretty bad right now.

Just now, Humanoid said:

So Team Celica decided it would be a good time to rally and outscore Grima in the last hour, pulling us deeper into same hell.

Where’s your Chrom vs. Ephraim now?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Again my hoarding tendences are leaving me with 1,405 flags in the Same Hell. Annoying.

What really annoys me is the 5 flags :(

Argh. Darn OCD.

I only spend flags on multipliers but it feels like a waste to use 5 flags on the next multiplier...whenever that is...

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I just went and spent these 5 flags. What annoys me the most is that we get 1,510 flags per round and not 1,600. Come on, IS, you make the maximum one-time expediture 200 flags and don’t give us the right amount of total flags. Why.

22 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just went and spent these 5 flags. What annoys me the most is that we get 1,510 flags per round and not 1,600. Come on, IS, you make the maximum one-time expediture 200 flags and don’t give us the right amount of total flags. Why.

It would be funny if they gave us 4 instead of 5 flags daily, or better 6.