Rate the Unit, Day 72: Michalis

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

He can be a decent backup unit on your party (Salvegable Stats and Good Weapon Ranks) but he has an atrocious luck stat, Leaving him victim to critical hits from the enemy. I'll give him a 4/10

Averages:

VYLAND!: 0.19

Macellan: 0.41

Roshea: 0.43

Sedgar: 0.45

Wolf: 0.57

Midia: 0.57

Samson: 0.80

Sheema: 0.90

Dolph: 1.00

Tomas: 1.16

Ymir: 1.22

Est: 1.25

Astram: 1.33

Yubello: 1.52

Frost: 1.60

Bantu: 1.61

Norne: 2.28

Rickard: 2.72

Abel: 2.81

Samto: 2.90

Wrys: 3.00

Bord: 3.25

Matthis: 3.60

Beck: 3.60

Radd: 3.64

Athena: 3.70

Horace: 3.78

Dice: 3.80

Cord: 3.83

Darros: 3.93

Jeorge: 4.10

Robert: 4.25

Maris: 4.25

Tiki: 4.27

Warren: 4.35

Katarina: 4.56

Ellerean: 4.81

Caesar: 4.87

Roger: 5.20

Vergil (Belf): 5.42

Castor: 5.62

Jake: 6.01

Raiden: 6.20

Merric: 6.25

Linde: 6.27

Gordin: 6.33

Navarre: 6.50

Arran: 6.62

Frey: 6.87

Cain: 6.91

Cecil: 7.21

Minerva: 7.50

Ryan: 7.71

Wendell: 7.83

Barst: 7.87

Julian: 7.95

Draug: 8.14

Sheeda: 8.15

Yumina: 8.20

Etzel: 8.33

Rody: 8.43

Luke: 8.56

Marth: 8.70

Ogma: 9.00

Xane: 9.00

Sirius: 9.31

Malliesia: 9.50

Feena: 9.53

Catria: 9.73

Palla: 9.86

My Unit: 9.99

Edited by Folgore Purple

Decent filler. has decent base stats except that godawful luck. one of the better late joining prepromotes i guess.

3.5/10 with bias

Edited by Ice Sage

In constant danger of getting critblicked, but fortunately it's H1 so enemies crits aren't too high (10-15) but still higher than I'd like. His other stats are pretty solid so he's not in too much danger of dying if you don't let him get swarmed or, obviously, get attacked by a bow user. His offense is fairly decent, thanks to pretty solid speed, decent strength, and Bs in lances and axes, meaning forged braves if you really wanted. 3 +bias 4/10

I've tried using him. It's a truly horrible mistake on my part; that 2 luck renders him incapable of safely attacking ANYTHING. Mage Dragons in particular fuck him up pretty badly. 2/10, 1/10 with bias because of my personal experiences with him.

Edited by Furetchen

Those bases are absolutely sexy, if you like playing roulette with the RNG's chances of critblicks. Luckily, 'zerkers appear for only one more chapter.

1.5/10, because the RNG hates Rody, who has way more luck than Michalis.

low luck, but the rest of his stats are half decent. on H1 he can avoid counters with the Brave Axe or Brave Lance on the Sorcerors atleast and giving him the killing blow on Dragons with the Dragonpike.

4/10

Would anyone actually care if I changed my vote to a 910 +bias for the hell of it?

I would. You can only use up to +1 or -1 Bias off your score...

I would. You can only use up to +1 or -1 Bias off your score...

I think he meant to say "9/10" not "910"...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I think he meant to say "9/10" not "910"...

Draug: 8.14

Sheeda: 8.15

Yumina: 8.20

Etzel: 8.33

Rody: 8.43

Luke: 8.56

Marth: 8.70

Well even then, I don't think Michalis is worthy of getting a better rating than any of these guys! This is around the 8's because i'm not counting the bias he gave here.

Edited by Folgore Purple

Figured. Just with how little people care at this point, I wasn't sure. And yeah, I did mean 9/10. There's no way I could actually justify that score and it's basically me screwing around, like in the FE9 Nasir rating.

^

It is only H1 though, the Dragons only have 1 range and the Sorcerors(and Swordmaster maybe) die to Brave Weapons. He can be good offense without having to take a counter.

• 2 weeks later...

Low luck. Must have came from the guilt of the murder of his father. I've used him pretty frequently and that he never got critted and gave him no Goddess Icons. Good chance of getting critted. But his durability is better than most, if not all of your fliers. He shouldn't be used too much because of his low luck.

2.3/10

Edited by アイネ

C'mon, this was over weeks ago! D:<

Just because this was over weeks ago doesn't mean that Ayanami is barred from at least posting her opinion in the topic.