SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

You have dried pasta, cream, tomato paste, mushrooms, hamburger, chicken, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, bell pepper, basil, oregano, and egg on hand.  What's for dinner?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You have dried pasta, cream, tomato paste, mushrooms, hamburger, chicken, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, bell pepper, basil, oregano, and egg on hand.  What's for dinner?

There are quite a few ways one can go in this one lol

Now, this will take a little stretching, but bare with me here

I'm going to go the Italian route. Use the chicken, cream, oregano, pasta and parmesan cheese to make some sort of "Chicken Alfredo" (I'm pretty sure that's the ingredients it uses). I've never cooked this before, so I can't give details on this one. Its the idea that counts

Use the Hamburger meat, tomato paste, Bell peppers, basil, parsley, garlic, onion and mushrooms to make stuffed bell peppers. You'd have to hand-mince the garlic and sauté it with the mushrooms and onion. Add them in to the hamburger meat has been cooked and seasoned with tomato paste, parsely and basil (the hamburger meat is probably gonna leak fat if you cook it in a pan, so you'd drain it before you cook with the paste and such). You cut the top of the bell peppers, stuff them with the hamburger mix and bake them!

The egg you can just eat raw or something........

I had to re-type this cause the original idea was spaghetti and meat balls using the hamburger meat, but it seemed a little hard cause then the chicken would be a little...... "unappetizing" with the ingredients I had left. Also, there's no salt so this probably won't taste as amazing as it could be lol

This was a really good question! :D

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

5. Now, I'm not going to say that this is my favorite music to listen to, cause I listen to a lot of stuff. But I personally like Pentatonix as my all time favprite band since they're music is literally unparalleled. Beyonce is cool too though.

Pentatonix.... You're starting to sound more and more like my IRL ENFP bestie XD

7. To continue on @eclipse's question, what's for dessert?

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Pentatonix.... You're starting to sound more and more like my IRL ENFP bestie XD

Maybe I am your bestie

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

7. To continue on @eclipse's question, what's for dessert?

7. I mean, I don't like desert much, but I like to give my guests the real experience (assuming I have guests)

So I'd say Apple Pie and Vanilla/Strawberry ice cream! Or

Rum cake, which is my only desert exception. Literally the greatest thing on the planet! The best part is, you don't have to be over 21 to eat it

So what part of that video in my previous post didn't you like? The music, Donkey Kong's epic manly voice, the dancing, or the graphics?

Do you try to eat healthy or at least cut down on how often you eat unhealthy food?

What are some of your favourite Dreamworks movies?

What are the most inspirational and most dark quotes you've heard, off the top of your mind?

On 5/5/2017 at 0:00 PM, Arcanite said:

I couldn't watch the whole thing. It gave me the creepy crawlies! YEESH!

Well, from that I can easily deduce that you aren't old enough to have been exposed to early CGI TV shows during your childhood (otherwise you wouldn't have been creeped out that greatly), so that means you grew up with games from the Gamecube or N64 era (Wii era or onward isn't possible because you likely wouldn't be posting on a forum if you're that young), which means that the first Mario Kart you played was 64 or Double Dash!!  And you were born somewhere in the range of 1994-1998. I'm a genius!!

Just now, Randoman said:

Well, from that I can easily deduce that you aren't old enough to have been exposed to early CGI TV

You're totally wrong, cause Transformers Beast Wars was absolutely AMAZING

1 minute ago, Randoman said:

So what part of that video in my previous post didn't you like? The music, Donkey Kong's epic manly voice, the dancing, or the graphics?

Do you try to eat healthy or at least cut down on how often you eat unhealthy food?

What are some of your favourite Dreamworks movies?

What are the most inspirational and most dark quotes you've heard, off the top of your mind?

1. Donkey Kong's voice, definitely

2. I try to cut out unhealthy foods, like I don't eat fast food. I want to preserve my body for as long as possible lol. I exercise too

3. Bee movie, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, and Madagascar

4. "This time around I'm going to grind the leaf village into dust"- Orochimaru

"Death to all who oppose me"- Shadow the hedgehog

"Life is meaningless and death approaches"-Some guy said this in a LoL advertisement 

As for inspirational, I don't particularity like inspirational quotes, nor care to remember any. They just don't seem "inspirational" to me XD

7 minutes ago, Randoman said:

1994-1998. I'm a genius!!

I will neither confirm nor deny whether or not you're wrong, but you can certainly keep guessing if you want?

You gonna guess where I live and my gender next, eh Random man?

On 5/3/2017 at 6:34 PM, Arcanite said:

1. Superstar: Fighter, yo yo. N64: Fire sword. Squeak squad: Beast

Personally, from those games you mentioned, I like Fighter, Suplex, Ninja, Beam, Mirror (Superstar), Fire Arrow, Missile, Lightning Yo-yo (64), and... I don't remember too much from Squeak Squad.

2. I don't need the imaged to know what we're talking about here ;). All of the meow spirits weren't cool enough for me. All I wanted was a Ryu dragon. Still haven't gotten one yet :(

Where you at? Because I haven't seen one of those as an enemy yet. That said, some of my Spirits were made by winging it, so you might have some luck with that if you have the right items and are far enough.

3. I think so, but I'm not sure

He's most notable for getting in boxes.

4. Sims 2 for PS2

I don't know how weird that is, so I think I've got you out-weirded on that one - Gal Gun is the weirdest game I've heard of. Gameplay wise, it's a rail shooter, and as far as the story goes, the premise is that an angel descends to earth on a cupid-esque mission (ergo, she's going to make some guy fall in love by shooting him with a love arrow). The problem? She screws it up, and now the poor guy has to contend with the consequences, which make this development much closer to a real life nightmare than a dream come true, to say the least... Because unfortunately, there is a major downside to this, that being that if he can't win the heart of his true love before the effects wear off at sunset, he's doomed to a life alone. The problem? The love interests all have their hearts closed off for various reasons, and thus aren't affected by his magnetism. Not helping matters is the fact that the female students on campus, and even the female teachers, who are ALL affected, all attempt to mob the poor guy with love letters and confessions (this is the main consequence of the aforementioned screw up, btw)... As a result, to save him from the horde. the angel gives him a "pheromone gun" which shoots love arrows. While this doesn't harm the girls, it does incapacitate them, leaving them collapsed on the ground in euphoria.

5. Minerva, Jasmine (Aladdin), and Rapunzel I guess.

I see. I don't have to ask which is your favorite Disney Princess now.

Anyway,

6. Favorite Rotom forme?

7. Favorite Eevee evolution?

8. Thoughts on Sun and Moon's Pokedex entries?

9. Opinions of the tumblr in my sig (getoutoftherecat)?

10. Favorite Pokemon type?

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Personally, from those games you mentioned, I like Fighter, Suplex, Ninja, Beam, Mirror (Superstar), Fire Arrow, Missile, Lightning Yo-yo (64), and... I don't remember too much from Squeak Squad.

Forgot about Ninja!

Also, the beast from Squeak squad is flipping boss. Only reason why I kept playing that game XD

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Where you at? Because I haven't seen one of those as an enemy yet. That said, some of my Spirits were made by winging it, so you might have some luck with that if you have the right items and are far enough.

Bruh

I completely beat the game

I'm missing one ingredient and I've been running around like a maniac trying to get it. Once you see one as an enemy, you'll want one too

6 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

try not to look things up on here for honest opinions (Like Eclipse's little dinner of chaos), but I had to, because it seems I've actually never heard of Maru the cat before XD. I like dogs more than cats, but cats are still pretty awesome to me!

Pets in general are amazing!!

9 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Favorite Rotom forme?

6. Rotom heat. Cause my energy is electric and

*puts on sunglasses*

I spit fire *crowd goes wild*

7. Umbreon since it seems to be the most useful

8. You mean all of the pokemon added in the game in general? I think they could've done without the Alolan forms. but the ultra beasts are pretty awesome "BEASHT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (pokeaim reference)

9. I like it. Dog pictures are funnier to me ;)

10. Defnitely Dragon type! Because dragons in general are awesome!

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Forgot about Ninja!

Also, the beast from Squeak squad is flipping boss. Only reason why I kept playing that game XD

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Bruh

I'm missing one ingredient and I've been running around like a maniac trying to get it. Once you see one as an enemy, you'll want one too

6 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

try not to look things up on here for honest opinions (Like Eclipse's little dinner of chaos), but I had to, because it seems I've actually never heard of Maru the cat before XD. I like dogs more than cats, but cats are still pretty awesome to me!

9 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Favorite Rotom forme?

*puts on sunglasses*

8. You mean all of the pokemon added in the game in general? I think they could've done without the Alolan forms. but the ultra beasts are pretty awesome "BEASHT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (pokeaim reference)

34 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Bruh

*puts on sunglasses*

Already beat it, huh? Hmmm.

As for number 8, I was thinking more on how much darker the Pokedex entries are in SM relative to prior games. Look at say, Bewear's entry.

16: Opinion on facial hair?

17: If you could run any video game company, which one, and why?

18: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats be?

19: If you could improve one thing about yourself, what would it be?

20: Are there any questions you haven't been asked that you wish someone would ask?

15 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Already beat it, huh? Hmmm.

Yeah I beat it like 4 years ago, could be more or less than that. I haven't played it in a while actually XD

16 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

As for number 8, I was thinking more on how much darker the Pokedex entries are in SM relative to prior games. Look at say, Bewear's entry.

8. Oh like how Pyukumuku shoots out its guts to eat food?

And Guzzlord eats a lot but people never find its "droppings"?

Small pokemon get sucked into Araquinid's water bubble and drown?

not to mention, Bewear being a straight up murderer?

AND GUMSHOOS EATING RATATAS FOR DINNER!?!?!?!

Yeah...... its a little creepy

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

16: Opinion on facial hair?

17: If you could run any video game company, which one, and why?

18: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats be?

19: If you could improve one thing about yourself, what would it be?

20: Are there any questions you haven't been asked that you wish someone would ask?

16. Moustaches are cool. Beards are okay. Long beards are nasty. 

17. This question..... I need some time to think about this one!

18. We'll do it FE: heroes style!

I'll be a grounded Sworduser. Max stats: 43 HP/ 35 ATK / 37 SPD / 31 DEF / 12 RES (not 100% sure if another unit has a similar stat spread though XD)

My weapon would most definitely be some sort of Japanese sword. Maybe a Wakizashi!

19. I'm working on not becoming too prideful. Seems to spill over in the gauntlet sometimes.....

20. "Would you get married" was something I expected, but I've been asked so many questions its hard to keep track of whether or not I answered that one!

Also, since this thing finishes tomorrow, I'm gonna make a post telling everyone they can ask (insert ridiculous number here) more questions and I'll answer all of them, so this way everyone gets the max amount of info on me before us robots conquer the world! They will know our names!

@Motendra @GuiltyLove @TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack @Randoman @Rex Glacies @eclipse @Lyrai @wizzard of soz @Anime27Arts @komasa @Michelaar

I guess I'll put @Jotari @___ and @Rika too. Also, I'm pretty sure @Vaximillian wants to ask a question even though he just came to call out "humanity"

THIS IS A CONVENIENT PSA THAT MY INTERVIEW IS ENDING SOON

SO SPAM ALL YOUR LEFTOVER QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY

EVEN IF YOU HAVE A MILLION QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM

Just want to make sure everyone knows :^)

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Motendra @GuiltyLove @TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @MrSmokestack @Randoman @Rex Glacies @eclipse @Lyrai @wizzard of soz @Anime27Arts @komasa @Michelaar

I guess I'll put @Jotari @___ and @Rika too. Also, I'm pretty sure @Vaximillian wants to ask a question even though he just came to call out "humanity"

THIS IS A CONVENIENT PSA THAT MY INTERVIEW IS ENDING SOON

SO SPAM ALL YOUR LEFTOVER QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY

EVEN IF YOU HAVE A MILLION QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM

Just want to make sure everyone knows :^)

Just two questions for now:

Spoiler

Why can't you math?

1. What makes Sacred Stones your favorite?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
4. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
5. Retribution or forgiveness?
6. Is there a question you wish you would have been asked in this interview, but that hasn't actually been asked? If so, what is it and what's the answer to it?

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Just two questions for now:

Reveal hidden contents

Why can't you math?

I can most definitely maths, but every time I maths I am referring to a certain person

See philoctetes! (From Hercules)

Two words:

Spoiler

I AM RETIRED

8 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

9. Why can't I roll good Iv's in heroes? My father just pulled a +ATK/-SPD Effie, like WTF

10. How are you?

11. Who do you think will get to be interviewed next?

9. Because you aren't making sacrifices to:

Rezzy

Anna

Or Sharena

10. I'd say "Feeling drunk and high" but I'm too lazy to grab rhe song for a reference. So I'll just say "Fine as wine" :P

11. Randoman or maybe one of the other strategists heh heh heh 

I've been separated from my usual repeater of questions that I copy and paste on my computer. But since I've bothered to explain myself with this post I might as well ask one from the top of my head...eh...What's your opinion on the political state of the former Yugoslavia?

Ohkay, time for a fun question~!

I just pulled a +Spd/-Res Oboro in Heroes - my first one, too~! The next question is how to build her.  I see her as a bulkier Sharena.  So. . .

1. Killer Lance or Silver Lance?  Proc's gonna be Bonfire, even if I don't have fodder yet.
2. Fury in the A slot, or something else?  Kinda thinking of making her a true off-tank with Speed +3 (bumps her to a respectable 33 Speed).
3. QR or Swordbreaker?  Or should I try a really stupid build involving a Seal stat?

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

They will know our names!

Pretty sure you're missing a link there.

Alright, last questions:

1. You receive $900 out of nowhere. What do you do with it? Create a budget life companion.

2. One game that you didn't like initially but enjoy now?

3. What appeals to you the most in a character's design? The least?

4. Let's equate you breaking F2P status in Heroes akin to humanity inventing a way to reach the speed of light. What circumstances would have to come together to make this possible?

5. Thoughts on this badass?

6. What event in world history strikes closest to home?

7. What is ((((20.25 / 2) - 4)) * 8)^1/2?

8. What piece of outdated media--like cassettes or floppy disks--do you miss the most? Who killed the Radio Star?

9. Tomatoes, Lobsters, Pineapples, Cinnamon Rolls. Pick one.

10. One underrated game you would recommend to anyone reading this?

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

1. Killer Lance or Silver Lance?  Proc's gonna be Bonfire, even if I don't have fodder yet.

2. Fury in the A slot, or something else?  Kinda thinking of making her a true off-tank with Speed +3 (bumps her to a respectable 33 Speed).
3. QR or Swordbreaker?  Or should I try a really stupid build involving a Seal stat?

Sheesh Eclipse. You really ask the "Thinker" questions.

1. You can go either way. Number three will explain why

2. 33 doesn't completely stink, but using only speed +3 is a waste compared to the ridiculous defense, speed, and attack she'll have with Fury 3. Life and Death gives her 35 speed, but also dumps her defenses a little. So I ran those two to see what's best!

3. First thing, seal skill are for squares. YOU are not a square. "Don't be a square, Sarah!" -Taco Bell commercial

Second thing, all matchups are calced with attack +1 seal!

ENEMY PHASE

Killer lance + Fury + QR + Bonfire = destruction

You'll find it interesting that Life and Death + QR + Bonfire gives the same amount of wins

Life and death with a speed +1 seal gets her to 36 speed. But the Attack+1 seal wins the most matchups ON ENEMY PHASE. 

PLAYER PHASE

Sword breaker literally wrecks everyone in the face. She wins a lot more matchups on player phase than on enemy phase with Life and Death, AND she beats out fury on player phase too. You'll find it funny that Life and Death + Silver Lance wins a lot more than killer lance. 

So your 2 sets:

Enemy phase special trigger killer with mad bulk:

Fury 3 + Killer lance + Quick Riposte + Attack seal + Bonfire

Player phase sword killer psycho with decent defenses:

Life and Death + Silver Lance + Attack seal + Draconic Aura + Sword breaker

BTW I have an Oboro with +Spd -Res AND +Atk -Spd

HEE HEE HEE

Anywho, I an busy right now so I'll answer the other questions later! :D

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I can most definitely maths, but every time I maths I am referring to a certain person

See philoctetes! (From Hercules)

Two words:

Hide contents

I AM RETIRED

I laughed harder than I should of.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:
7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

They will know our names!

Pretty sure you're missing a link there.

Here we are.

21. Will you regret saying you're OK with a million questions?

22. Is the next statement true?

24. Is the previous statement false?

25. Have you ever solved a Rubix cube?

26. Would you rather have to fight ten duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?

27. When is a door not a door?

28. Is the answer to this question no?

29. Favorite mythological creature?

30. Have you found the error in this post?