Grand Hero Battle: Camus: Sable Knight (6/2/17)

Roflolxp54

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LordFrigid Well played!

That's the difficult part with Caeda, if you unequip her effectiveness against Cavs and Armors, you give up her special counter reduction as well. Even with Grani's shield on that Axe Cav, she couldn't use Fury because that would make her one-shot him. 

Tana is so strong, she barely (1 HP) missed to one-round Camus without Savage Blow by Roy.  I think Death Blow would have made it possible. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Alexmender Now that's what I'm talking about. Mampfoid is right, Heavy Blade and Aether would be perfect for full sustain. She really is a work of art. Though somehow seeing you use her gives me peace, I think I'll pass on +10'ing her. Seeing someone use her to her full potential I think was my true goal, now that I've seen it first hand, I think I gotta do me. Which is +10 Chrom.

Looking forward to future clears.

@DefyingFates Thanks! I'm happy of being able to show how good Eirika is! 

@mampfoid Yeah, I've been planning on giving her Aether+Heavy Blade for a while but sadly I couldn't get L!Lyn for Spd Tactic and with the Infernal stat inflation I'm kinda forced to still run QR. I'll give her Aether as soon as I get the feathers to promote a Chrom though, I think I can find some alternatives with Hone Spd even if it is a bit restrictive.

@Zeo Thanks! A +10 Chrom is one I don't see very often, it would be quite awesome to see him in one of your future clears. 

• 6 months later...

1000 years late but I finally managed to beat this on Infernal~ The amount of Horse Buffs was making this a nuisance that I could never beat, but we finally got it done~

Another clear I was dead set on using certain units for because I just have to make things hard for myself and they all happen to be Green (which didn't matter too much with only 1 Red enemy, but he did scare me the whole time, TBH). Glimmer was needed on Hector because that Troubadour is pure evil and had to go in one round and a 1 charge Glimmer was the only way to get her to die without Miracle keeping her around. Henry was the big help here because he got rid of the Calvary Buffs so Rhajat could mow down the horses.

Blue Tomebreaker didn't really do what I intended because before I gave it to Henry, the Blue Cav hits him first, but after I gave it to him, the AI gets cheeky and Camus attacks first so I still can't get the skill's effect because his HP is too low. The only thing we lucked out on was Henry surviving the Moonbow. Henry's Armor March also came in handy a couple times, I'm glad I got it so they stick together so Hector can easily soften the last Cav for Rhajat~

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Landmaster Mono-colored clear, nice! Also smart use of spectral tome.

The red cavalier was polite enough to wait until all members of his team died before to arrive to battle. ^^ 

Yeah, I couldn't figure out what to do against those bonuses and Henry ended up being the missing link.

I'm extremely grateful he chose to support his team in spirit before showing up XD

• 1 month later...

My last video of the day will be Camus vs my Sharena team. I completely forgot I never bothered with the infernal difficulty on this BHB before this.

Half of my team was immune to buffs so that takes a lot of the sting out of this chapter. I had to give Wrys the distant defense seal so he did not get butchered by mages, but other then that it was not a hard run.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @Nanima @SatsumaFSoysoy @ruruo @Azuris @eclipse@Baldrick

Old Clears: 

Spoiler

Thought it was cool that I did an all elements clear for this map, a format I never did again due to simply being too much work, but it was cool to see again. Anyways, Camus was cake as well, easier for Morgan than Matt as a bit of a surprise considering Morgan's color disadvantage, which made a particular clash in his clear very ironic. Still, Amelia was a bit upstaged as the teams resident angel. You'll understand what I mean, it was quick, but it was good.

For our special clear, I wanted to do a sendoff for some of my best offensive units, it didn't quite work out. Before that I tried to do an all armor clear with specific units but it didn't really work either, so I ended up merging the ideas with relative success. What you get here is a display of sheer dominance made by questionably a questionably powerful unit and IS's questionable decision to make such a unit available to the public. Was it the right decision? Probably not, but if not for that decision, this probably wouldn't exist. Why question such things anyways.

Enjoy the Titan clear.

Sleep well, Camus.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo Nice, Ninian getting on the action on the first one! Morgan tanking Camus with no problem is nice to see. Also nice Blue Exorcist music use :)

I like the second one, because  of Lon'qu and Raven, although Surtr just steals the show. Wary Fighter with those defense buffs and Surtr's Menance is just insane. Still great use of high offense units (that Atk stat on Lon'qu is a beautiful thing). Great music timing as well.

Have to clear the backlog of clears, but I'll comment on them eventually as soon as holiday retail hell ends!

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Anyways, Camus was cake as well, easier for Morgan than Matt as a bit of a surprise considering Morgan's color disadvantage,

Morgan's team isn't weak either, but it was cool how to see his duel with big boss Camus. Camus had some help by his healer, same goes for Morgan. 

Amelia does the Christmas angel. 

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

For our special clear,

Sutr shows his monster abilities. Indestructible, dealing damage to everyone surrounding him.

Raven gets the boss kill, but it looks like everyone is just collecting the crumbs on the floor after Sutr devastated this map. 

Congrats! 

@Zeo Matthew gets thrown into the fray and ends up getting really low on health but Genny’s always close enough to keep him healthy. Then it becomes a quick clean up for Ayra and Matthew with some help from Genny.

Ike and Fjorm mowed down the Water clear. Thought it was funny how Reinhardt came in, blew up Camus, and ran off for Earth. Played out a PM1 guide since Ike does all the work. Then we have Morgan hi-jacking Matthew’s entire team. He once again blows Camus away easily. Ayra destroys the other enemies single-handedly. Wind Clear was interesting with the Reciprocal Aid strats. Mia ends up surviving a lot of damage and then Lute and Arvis help clean up. Cool seeing so many different ways to deal with this map.

Amelia gets a lot of action right off the bat in this one, looks like she ended up taking down the most enemies. After all the flying in she usually does, it’s nice for Ninian to fly in and help her out this time. Morgan didn't run into any issues with Camus despite his disadvantage thanks to some help from Priscilla. The type of team effort you expect from Team Morgan~

Surtr is disgusting, what else needs to be said, he just needed to sit there and everyone gets one shot by the rest of the team after that 20 damage was spread. I did like seeing Lon'qu and Raven together~

@Zeo

So Morgan is back to tanking blue units like it is nothing, and Ninian got to fly in and save the day this time, and not even to dance but to clear the threat herself. Hooray for Ninian.

And Surtr just does his thing.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...