Grand Hero Battle - Saias: Bishop of Flame (April 17th~)

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

What about wacky, vanilla, nuke and old-school? 

That works too, so long as it's obvious which is which - for whatever reason, my Dead Celica's been the best nuke even considering G Celica's Skill lineup.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

That works too, so long as it's obvious which is which - for whatever reason, my Dead Celica's been the best nuke even considering G Celica's Skill lineup.

Best nuke along my Celicas is OG Celica with Refinement. I had to take away Flashing Blade seal to proc her special attacking the Knight. 

Why Dead Celica? I thought she was "just" possessed in her game (did not play yet). 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Best nuke along my Celicas is OG Celica with Refinement. I had to take away Flashing Blade seal to proc her special attacking the Knight. 

Why Dead Celica? I thought she was "just" possessed in her game (did not play yet). 

Yeah, but Dead Celica's easier for me to say that Possessed Celica. I used to go with Witch Celica, but that ended up sounding more like an insult, plus I saw some dude on DeviantArt actually draw Celica as a Witch like the other SoV Witches, so...Dead Celica until I can come up with something else.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

Yeah, but Dead Celica's easier for me to say that Possessed Celica. I used to go with Witch Celica, but that ended up sounding more like an insult, plus I saw some dude on DeviantArt actually draw Celica as a Witch like the other SoV Witches, so...Dead Celica until I can come up with something else.

I'll go with wacky. 

Witch C could be released for Halloween, would be nice to have four different Celicas on the team. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'll go with wacky. 

Witch C could be released for Halloween, would be nice to have four different Celicas on the team. 

I'd be down for Halloween Celica, bring it on.

...Fudge, I just realized I'm derailing the topic. Guess I'll go try and beat Saias again so I can not get shot at by mods.

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

...Fudge, I just realized I'm derailing the topic. Guess I'll go try and beat Saias again so I can not get shot at by mods.

Good luck! Your Roy should be a good opener to bait both cavs. 

I persuaded myself we were technically speaking about my Celica emblem clear. 

20 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Cant edit my post anymore. Since I've done my One-Turn Clear already months ago, here Celica's and Oliver's clears: 

@Zeo @mcsilas I tried something new with the music, I hope it's not too extreme. 

@Nanima @kirauza343 @SatsumaFSoysoy I gave Celica her merges, but OG Celica #2 is save since the next merge wouldn't raise ATK or SPD. 

This clear was fun, I had to switch some skills. FH!Celica needed Close Def 3, TA2 (good that I always raise Selena to 4* before inheriting Reposition), double Spur DEF 3 (vanilla on OG Celica) and Drive DEF 2 to survive the initial attack. OG Celica needed Fortify RES to survive the counter of the green mage. BH!Celica (I really should pick some nicknames) had to proc GF and move up to lure the Archer. 

Music is from the Starific mobile game and is available on soundcloud. . 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Oliver now knows how to panic enemy mages: 

This was tricky. First I had to help Stahl to survive the inital attacks (panic the mage), then Takumi had to ploy the archer to make Oliver tank his Brave attack. 

Music is Buongiorno a te by Luciano Pavarotti

You need a fourth Celica to complete your team. I vote they give us prepubescent Celica wielding the Golden Dagger! Who doesn't want to put this face in mortal danger?

Young Celica Portrait

Really if they did that, it would be so ridiculously cute in such a wrong way.

50 minutes ago, Jotari said:

You need a fourth Celica to complete your team. I vote they give us prepubescent Celica wielding the Golden Dagger! Who doesn't want to put this face in mortal danger?

Young Celica Portrait

Really if they did that, it would be so ridiculously cute in such a wrong way.

Looks great!

I didn't play her games, but the other versions are already so powerful, I think a colorless dagger would have problems to keep up. Perhaps staff or green (dagger) unit?

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Looks great!

I didn't play her games, but the other versions are already so powerful, I think a colorless dagger would have problems to keep up. Perhaps staff or green (dagger) unit?

Oh, you haven't played Shadows of Valentia. Then you might not know about her Overclass, which is far more likely to be her next alt should she get another one.

Image result for rigain celica

Probably be another Tome varation as we have two Sword Celica's already and she learns extra magic in that class (although she hasn't appeared with the Lady Sword yet, which is the weapon she actually uses in most cutscenes iirc). Reinhart/Olwen are the only brave Tome users, right? Maybe we could see Celica's Gale from Awakening on Celica and have a green brave tome user.

Edited by Jotari

On 9/27/2018 at 2:02 PM, mampfoid said:

Good luck! Your Roy should be a good opener to bait both cavs. 

I persuaded myself we were technically speaking about my Celica emblem clear. 

Sounds good

Roy performs fine, but once more Delthea's flimsy DEF failed me. I'm switching over to my alternate account because I do that every time a Legendary Banner rolls around, so we'll see how Cordelia, Selena, Male Grima and Elise hold out since I didn't pick Veronica. At least Elise has a better base Staff than Sakura.

12 hours ago, Jotari said:

Oh, you haven't played Shadows of Valentia. Then you might not know about her Overclass, which is far more likely to be her next alt should she get another one.

Probably be another Tome varation as we have two Sword Celica's already and she learns extra magic in that class (although she hasn't appeared with the Lady Sword yet, which is the weapon she actually uses in most cutscenes iirc). Reinhart/Olwen are the only brave Tome users, right? Maybe we could see Celica's Gale from Awakening on Celica and have a green brave tome user.

I'd still rather get actual Witch Celica, but I'd settle for Rigain or Small Child Celica. Or Awakening Celica, actually, let's get Awakening Celica.

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Sounds good

Roy performs fine, but once more Delthea's flimsy DEF failed me. I'm switching over to my alternate account because I do that every time a Legendary Banner rolls around, so we'll see how Cordelia, Selena, Male Grima and Elise hold out since I didn't pick Veronica. At least Elise has a better base Staff than Sakura.

I'd still rather get actual Witch Celica, but I'd settle for Rigain or Small Child Celica. Or Awakening Celica, actually, let's get Awakening Celica.

Ah, you mean Hentai!Celica. Shame Fallen Celica didn't have wings of mercy to reference her Witch Status.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:45 AM, Jotari said:

We could have had Regain Brave Celica. WHY IS

If this isn't her Legendary Variant, I will delete this App

@SoulWeaverI just call her Fellica, which makes sense with the banner name and considering she's been possessed by what is considered a dark god also fits in the religious sense (as much as that leaves some unfortunate implications).

I know it's off topic, but considering this GHB's difficulty....

@Cute Chao  @Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian @NegativeExponents- @eclipse @Nanima @Usana @Ginko @Anacybele @Rezzy

So my first assisted solo video- it's Silas vs Saias! Time to defeat the one who confuses people with a similar name!

Team is +Atk/-HP Silas, +Atk/-HP Maribelle, +Atk/-Spd Zelgius and +Def/-Spd PA!Azura.

Music is Main Theme from the Fate Apocrypha soundtrack.

So yeah, Berkut's Lance Silas is fun. Well it helps that Zelgius had Panic Ploy to reverse buffs and Warp Powder to be mobile and manipulate where Saias's AI would go, but there you go. 

---

@mampfoid Sorry, late comment but congrats on your clears! Some of those Celicas are bulkier than I thought, and it's always great to see a good use of AoE attack near the end!

Nice use of Stahl to initiate the Oliver clear! Didn't expect a warping Walhart or a Panic Ploy Oliver, so that was neat. Again, one of those maps were it's good to use Skadi and I like how Oliver did just enough damage for Walhart to finish things off!

Edited by mcsilas

Huh? I remember you saying your Silas was +Def? Also, Berkut's Lance is bad on him, btw. His Res is too low for it to make a difference. But nice that you can use him for things.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh? I remember you saying your Silas was +Def? Also, Berkut's Lance is bad on him, btw. His Res is too low for it to make a difference. But nice that you can use him for things.

This one's on my second account :)

+Res refined Berkut's Lance gives him +11 Res on enemy phase, so he gets a respectable 32 Res, plus 6 more from Close Def seal which is 38 Res (and 2 more from Summoner Support bumps that up to 40, not even counting Res Tactic). It works out since I use him exclusively for enemy phase anyway- Berkut's Lance is just a good weapon overall and makes him a bit tankier, and it's pretty fun.

At the very least he survives dragons a bit more right now since he is my Arena bonus unit. Plus I just like the look of the lance haha I gave Slaying Lance on that other Silas though 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

This one's on my second account :)

+Res refined Berkut's Lance gives him +11 Res on enemy phase, so he gets a respectable 32 Res, plus 6 more from Close Def seal which is 38 Res (and 2 more from Summoner Support bumps that up to 40, not even counting Res Tactic). It works out since I use him exclusively for enemy phase anyway- Berkut's Lance is just a good weapon overall and makes him a bit tankier, and it's pretty fun.

At the very least he survives dragons a bit more right now since he is my Arena bonus unit. Plus I just like the look of the lance haha I gave Slaying Lance on that other Silas though 

What do you mean? The lance itself only gives +4 Res, I think, and then the refine gives another +3. That's only 7 more and that still wouldn't help him much. Close Def is good on him though.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean? The lance itself only gives +4 Res, I think, and then the refine gives another +3. That's only 7 more and that still wouldn't help him much. Close Def is good on him though.

The description says 'Grants Res+7 when the unit is under attack.', so only on enemy phase. Then you add the +4 from the Res refine (although this one works for both phases). So the combination of those is why Berkut's Lance is a fun weapon to use after weapon refinery was introduced. But yeah I know there's probably better users, but I really like the look of the lance much better than Slaying Spear anyway

But yeah, the Close Def seal is perfect for him either way, he's glued to that seal now. I like how tanky he can get especially with his already high Def.

Edited by mcsilas

24 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The description says 'Grants Res+7 when the unit is under attack.', so only on enemy phase. Then you add the +4 from the Res refine (although this one works for both phases). So the combination of those is why Berkut's Lance is a fun weapon to use after weapon refinery was introduced. But yeah I know there's probably better users, but I really like the look of the lance much better than Slaying Spear anyway

But yeah, the Close Def seal is perfect for him either way, he's glued to that seal now. I like how tanky he can get especially with his already high Def.

Oh. Well, I still don't think it's the best option for him, but it's your choice. xP

@mcsilas Sweet clear. It's cool seeing Silas in action. Kinda' makes me hope I get a copy of him someday! I've been dying to try a Berkut's Lance build on someone, but I've been pretty indecisive. I've thought about Lukas simply because he's pretty annoying with DC and the mixed bulk. Seems like Silas could be equally as annoying to deal with. You think you'll ever give him DC? 

@Cute Chao  @Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian @NegativeExponents- @eclipse @Nanima @Usana @Ginko 

So since I had all the Thracia units except Green Olwen, I decided to do a Thracia clear as well

Team is +Spd/-Res Sword Reinhardt, +Def/-Res Olwen, +Res/-HP Leif and neutral Finn.

Music is Quincy's Craft from the Bleach soundtrack.

So who knew +Spd Reinhardt saves him from being doubled by the green blade mage knight? Couldn't really work Nanna in though, because I needed all the positional skills because of those darn trees making it annoying for the cavalry. Reinhardt needed double Drive Atk to KO the swordie before the swordie touches him (good thing Leif already comes with it). Bless Reinhardt's Vantage as well. 

Finn needed Close Def to survive the Ridersbane knight (plus I don't have Fortify Cav fodder).

@Rafiel's Aria Thanks, I like how Silas is like a horse Lukas (funny how most of my faves like Shiro and Lukas play similarly). Maybe one day if I have more DC fodder I'll give him DC, since the few fodder I have is saved for units like Myrrh whenever I summon them. Plus this build was mostly for fun, I know he doesn't have the best Res so I'm not really gonna leave him in range of mages as much- maybe one day if I get more fodder I'll give him DC to pretend it's a Javelin.

Well let's hope he comes to you one day (hopefully not a pitybreaker though).

On 30.9.2018 at 8:12 AM, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Sorry, late comment but congrats on your clears! Some of those Celicas are bulkier than I thought, and it's always great to see a good use of AoE attack near the end!

Nice use of Stahl to initiate the Oliver clear! Didn't expect a warping Walhart or a Panic Ploy Oliver, so that was neat. Again, one of those maps were it's good to use Skadi and I like how Oliver did just enough damage for Walhart to finish things off!

Sorry for the late reply, but I think now I got all your clears covered? (tell me if not). 

Thanks! What do you think about the tracks? I know it's far from your style, I'm still on the way finding mine. 

On 30.9.2018 at 8:12 AM, mcsilas said:

So my first assisted solo video- it's Silas vs Saias! Time to defeat the one who confuses people with a similar name!

Congrats on beating that impostor (twice)! 

(Berkuts lance means secondary account, right?) 

Really impressive Silas. Are you considering DC on him with that lance? I don't think he depends on Steady stance, he is barely taking physical damage here (0 reprisal damage from that draco knight) apart from the anti-cav knight. 

On 1.10.2018 at 5:08 AM, mcsilas said:

So since I had all the Thracia units except Green Olwen, I decided to do a Thracia clear as well

Oh wow, who would have thought Reinhardt this resistant? You didn't even panic the blade tome mage. Brave Vantage in full action against the Sword Cav. 

OG Olwen and Sword Reinhardt are some of the units I'm missing, even if I'm content with their alts. After tanking the ranged units, your team didn't have much problems to sweep the rest. Tanking the Ridersbane knight with Cavs seems to be a hobby of yours, but Finn is bulky enough as well. 

Couldn't check the music (it's that time of the day), did you use them already for other clears?