• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Got a free Nephenee on my alt account! Of course she's +Res/-Atk but I finally got a blue infantry Tellius unit.

[...] and the second is finally, +Res/-HP S!Ishtar! Finally have a red flying dancer! Opened the blue and colourless but shouldn't have, just a Florina and Virion. Now I just hope I can stay strong for H!Jakob/B!Lucina...because I only have 2 orbs right now...

Congrats on Nephenee and Ishtar! Two very nice ladies you got there. Ishtar is spectacular and Nephenee perhaps a bit outdated, but I guess it's nice for the collection to get her. 

9 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

I got 5 Tana yesterday! ...From the Fire Emblem Cipher booster box I opened. But I held on to one of those Tana cards for luck while summoning, and I got one in Heroes too!

[...]

A very lucky circle with three Sacred Stones princesses! I opened all the red stones as well hoping for Elincia to fix her bane, but I got Lethe instead. Lethe is cool though, and I didn't have her, so I'm very happy to get her. Sadly she is +HP -Spd, [...]

Haha, you got me with the cipher cards. Congrats on those six Tanas and Lethe! 

The SPD bane is a bummer, but mine is -SPD as well and she still doubles a lot. 

Good luck on the Halloween banner! 

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Tybrosion

Guess there was light at the end of the tunnel for me after all.

Reveal hidden contents

iXccSvh.png

I took the 20 orbs that I gathered at the beginning of the month and decided I'd take one last crack on this banner before expiry at the 6.00% rate I was at. Granted Ishtar was the highest on my priority list with Reinhardt as 2nd. The game as you well know loves blessing me with colorless *5s. A bow dancer is new, she's got SPD Tactic and she's +ATK/-DEF so she's basically my Bridelia + dancing utility which is pretty nuts. I'm happy. Even if it had been a pitybreaker I would have been happy to get something, so this turned out pretty great.

It didn't end there. There were 2 greys and 3 reds, in one of them?

Reveal hidden contents

G3iA9eQ.png

Not Ishtar sadly, but as far as pitybreakers go, this is pretty much the cream of the crop. He's +RES/-ATK which is not a problem. I could merge him into my +SPD Tibarn to get rid of the DEF bane but it matters not to me. So he'll probably be sturdy impact fodder. Kinshi Hinoka, OG Ephraim, possibilities for Sturdy Impact are enticing.

qABh1Af.png

I'd used 2-3 Cains for WoM fodder recently, so they were a nice bonus as well. All in all now it feels worth it. Spent a lot of orbs on this banner. To come out in the end with something of real value is more than I could have asked for at this point. I'm down to 0 orbs but there's quite a few to collect and now I can officially go into saving mode for real. Unless of course I shoot for one of the halloween banners as the new one is particularly tempting.

[...]

Wow, what a relief. Congrats on Neph, she should be awesome. Even with that bane, she is more bulky than Cordy. She is practically a +ATK Cordy without a bane but +1 HP, +1 SPD, +2 DEF and +3 RES. Not even speaking about the dance ability. 

Also great fodder in Tibarn you got there. I know a couple of people who would like to get Sturdy Impact for a AR defense setup. 

Since I've already got everyone on this banner, might as well try to get Lethe a merge to fix her Defense flaw.

1. 4* Oscar: Lancebreaker fodder is good too.

And back to saving orbs.

This about sums it up.  IS must be pissed I stopped spending money so gave me a near perfect IV Lucina some 12-13 days out from my birthday.  It would have been better with a +Atk Lucy but I'll take it.

@Nym sorry mate I have two Lucys to your one

@daisy jane @Rezzy @mampfoid  @mcsilas if you guys don't mind the tag XD

Eh, against my better judgement I summoned on the hone banner for a shot at a better Kliff/Fort DEF/RES fodder.

Wasted 8 orbs across 3 blue stones. Feels lame considering I have all the units on the banner, but what can you do. You just never know.

Edited by Zeo

Weekly revival offered me four greens and a blue. Uh, I guess I have to take the blue. 4* Jagen. Moving on.

The other banner offered no reds, three blues, one green and one grey. This one's easy, despite having the two beasts, I don't care in the slightest about Kliff. 5*.... Velouria? A grey beast, I got what I summoned for I guess? +Def -Res

I seem to recall her being some sort of special utility unit but I don't know how to use her, hmm.

Free-summoned red hoping for a Bantu or a Lethe. I got an original Olivia. Oh well. (Should've pulled the other red node or one of the two blue nodes to maybe get a Klif.)

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I seem to recall her being some sort of special utility unit but I don't know how to use her, hmm.

Double QP with both her and support partner

1 minute ago, redlight said:

Double QP with both her and support partner

Yep, trying to read up on who would make a good duo with her with what I have available. Time to make yet another team-building post on the questions thread then.

21 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

This about sums it up.  IS must be pissed I stopped spending money so gave me a near perfect IV Lucina some 12-13 days out from my birthday.  It would have been better with a +Atk Lucy but I'll take it.

Wow, that's great luck. Congrats on that one. 

Couldn't switch on audio where I am yet, but I bet you've been excited. 

Personally I prefer +SPD on my fav units. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Wow, that's great luck. Congrats on that one. 

Couldn't switch on audio where I am yet, but I bet you've been excited. 

Personally I prefer +SPD on my fav units. 

Thanks XD there is some swearing because the moment I'm in shock that's what happens.  I would rather Lucy pack more punch but hey, I'll take it XP

Made 7 pulls in the banner for Kliff as his A slot is one of the most needed fodders for F.Tiki. I am at 3.25 and nothing but I will continue pulling (the Halloween banner dissapointed me a bit), even if I don't get Kliff any of the other two could be nice to use or fodder. 

15 hours ago, daisy jane said:

how many orbs did you buy to +10 Yune? 

Honestly? Not as many as some of my... other +10 ventures.

Without getting specific, the total amount of $USD spent was below $150 to get 8 copies of Yune, who was +2 merge before this banner, purely from sniping Green orbs.
Throughout the rest of the Mythic banner I got one LegEphraim, one LegEirika, and two Thrasir (as mentioned before). All the rest were Yune.

I'm actually confused why I didn't get even one Bunny Veronica... she was legit the one of the three I didn't really want that much, so by all logic she should have been the one who was +10ed...?

43 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I'm actually confused why I didn't get even one Bunny Veronica... she was legit the one of the three I didn't really want that much, so by all logic she should have been the one who was +10ed...? 

Legendary/Mythic Banners are weird... I got 5 Laevateins in Hríd's banner last year. No Hríd, no Ryoma, only Laevateins. Not that I am complaining, because Laevatein became one of my stronger units.

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, you got me with the cipher cards. Congrats on those six Tanas and Lethe! 

The SPD bane is a bummer, but mine is -SPD as well and she still doubles a lot. 

Good luck on the Halloween banner!

Haha, just as planned. Thanks!

Yeah, her weapon gives her a lot of extra speed so I think she'll be fine. -Atk might have been harder to overcome.

Thanks! I got some L'Arachel cards in that booster box as well, so I think I'll try the same strategy of holding on to a card while summoning, hopefully it works.

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

TAAAANNAAAAAA!
my lethe is minus... atk or something stupidly mean like that. (and because i don't know who would want her A skill she's alive along with the Keatons i don't want, who are also broken). blegh. Let me know if/when (fingers crossed!) you get L'Arachel and Dozla!

Yes, "TAAANNAAAAAA!" was pretty much my reaction when she showed up, haha. Too bad about your Lethe, -Atk sounds even worse for her than -Spd, at least she has pretty high speed despite the bane.

I'll be sure to tell you if one or both of them shows up (my fingers are crossed too!).

@Zeo Congrats on that Nephenee! What a great relief to get to break a pity rate that high right before the end of the banner.

@TheSilentChloey Congrats on that free summon! Really fun to get something you really want for free.

19 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Yes, "TAAANNAAAAAA!" was pretty much my reaction when she showed up, haha. Too bad about your Lethe, -Atk sounds even worse for her than -Spd, at least she has pretty high speed despite the bane.

I'll be sure to tell you if one or both of them shows up (my fingers are crossed too!).

LOL i should have said Kaden. 
I will always take Mr. Special Spiral Keaton. (Kronya would like it much).

i mean it's one thing when you hate the beast units - but another when you don't like them AND they pity break you AND they come broken it's like. "i hate you very much."

Got Leanne in under 100 Orbs. Now I can give Reyson Hone Beasts. I also got Lethe and AOTB!Veronica as pity breakers. Lethe got [+Res, -Atk], so that is pretty bad, but she is most likely going to be benched anyways since I got Tibarn; nice to have a nekomimi waifu for collection purposes though. AOTB!Veronica is neutral, so that is nice, although I already got her as a free summon; I can give my second one a merge though and use that to annoy players.

3 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Thanks! I got some L'Arachel cards in that booster box as well, so I think I'll try the same strategy of holding on to a card while summoning, hopefully it works.

Tell me if it works, I might try something obscure as well the next time. 

Hmm was impatient for the update and blew my small stash again after arena orbs since i want an extra Hrid for DC+Atk smoke combo.

good news is i broke the rates for both accounts. Got a dupe Eliwood for each, my main now has a +Atk/-Res one (original was neutral) while my alt has a +Spd/-HP one (original was +Res/-HP)

now unsure if i should merge or save the first copies for DB4 fodder. I only sacrificed a Freddy to give him Luna so haven’t inherited too much on the original copy. But then again maybe i should merge to remove bane and score a little better in Allegiance battles? (Want to get to the 5 orb prize)