Rate the Unit: FE4 End Results

Shin

Rules(Borrowed from whomever made them first with modifications)

-Ratings to be assumed from when a unit is first available.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted - incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning. Especially if your score is radically different to everyone else!

-Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Turban/10",etc.

-Personality /Appearance may be taken into account, but only +/- 1 point at the most.

-Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it, please!

-Make votes easily visible, please and thank you!

-Every ranking phase will end on the next day at approximately 19:00BST!Take that, Americans!

-Second Generation Note: Assume that Substitutes are done on a Subs-only run. Any "not ________" will not be accepted.

Units and Ranking (Least to Greatest):

First Generation

Diadora: 1.19

Ardan: 1.39

Tiltyu: 2.00

Briggid: 3.71

Claude :4.42

Azel: 4.63

Jamka: 5.25

Midir: 5.47

Dew: 5.68

Holyn: 5.90

Lachesis: 6.13

Noish: 6.15

Alec: 6.17

Beowulf : 6.40

Aideen:6.57

Ayra: 6.79

Levin: 7.87

Fin (First Generation): 7.88

Fury: 8.25

Cuan: 8.41

Lex: 8.83

Ethlin: 9.15

Sylvia: 9.50

Sigurd: 9.96

Second Generation

Hannibal : 1.91

Asaello: 2.19

Roddlevan: 3.33

Radney: 3.44

Daisy: 3.65

Johalva: 3.93

Corple: 4.00

Patty: 4.31

Faval: 4.65

Amid: 4.85

Dimna: 4.89

Mana: 4.98

Tinny: 5.00

Tristan: 5.00

Johan: 5.08

Sharlow: 5.50

Skasaher: 6.00

Altenna: 6.00

Janne: 6.29

Lakche: 6.35

Linda: 6.38

Femina: 6.50

Lester: 6.59

Julia: 7.12

Fin: 7.82

Nanna: 8.00

Hawk: 8.20

Lana: 8.24

Delmud: 8.45

Shanan: 8.56

Oifaye: 8.58

Arthur: 8.67

Sety: 8.69

Fee: 8.86

Laylea: 9.42

Leen: 9.45

Leaf: 9.45

Aless: 9.47

Celice: 9.54

Now I can die happy... except that Sharlow was rated higher than Corple. Curse you, Horace! Fury's rating suprised me, I didn't think she'd rank so high, the same goes for Jim-Jam.

If B staves are the sole reason, then isn't Mana higher.

Also Dew>Midir? Seriously?

Well, Linda has Wrath, Elite, and Tron, which lets her easily destroy the Arena to get money to buy staves. Mana has no money at all other than what Daisy gives her or what she can through villages or something, until she promotes, and even then, she has no skills at all, meaning she's still not doing well in the Arena.

I don't know why Dew is above Midir though.

Well, some characters are artificially higher or lower than what they should really be because of bias points. (Personally I don't believe in bias points but I can't tell other people how to vote.)

Some of you people are seriously retarded. I mean Linda is higher than Tristan, Johan, Lakche and Altenna?

Johan blows, Altenna blows, Lakche blows, and Linda is rated assuming an all-subs run, where she's quite awesome by comparison.

Johan's not actually that bad. He's Lex without Elite. And if you abused Lex enough in Gen 1 for the Hero Axe to have crit (a draft, maybe), he can actually be pretty good.

Johan blows, Altenna blows, Lakche blows, and Linda is rated assuming an all-subs run, where she's quite awesome by comparison.

Wut.

Altenna has the ability to fly and is built like a brick shithouse, Johan is a mounted combatant, meaning unlike Linda, he actually gets to see combat outside of arenas. All Linda has is the ability to use B staves after promotion and by the time that happens, we have Hawk who is pretty awesome by comparison. Before then, Linda is a pretty big shitstain.

I have done an all subs run before in case anybody asks. And yes I am aware she is better than idiots like Radney and Roddlevan, but newsflash, that's like winning the special Olympics. Winning against a retard and a quadriplegic doesn't make you automatically awesome.

Also Dew>Midir? Seriously?

I'm guessing it's either bias points or the fact the Dew can steal gold, but Midir has better movement and is more useful in battle overall...

altenna doesn't exist on a draft playthrough (seize hannibal's castle or that other one too fast - did you know that altenna vanishes if you seize the penultimate castle in c9 before she talks to celice?)

johan can be pretty okay i guess

lakche is a footsie

personally i disagree also but hey

I'm a bit suprised that Dinman is higher then Faval. I mean Dinma has a horse, but he's still kinda crappy. While Faval isn't that great, he's still a player phase killer machine.

Altenna is amazing.

People who complain about how she costs turns should read the rules.

Altenna is amazing.

People who complain about how she costs turns should read the rules.

Smart people like me factored her recruitment into bias, like Faval.

I'm a bit suprised that Dinman is higher then Faval. I mean Dinma has a horse, but he's still kinda crappy. While Faval isn't that great, he's still a player phase killer machine.

Faval doesn't exist when Dimna does according to the assumptions made in the rating threads. Thus, the apparent conclusion being made here is that Dimna is more useful on a subs run than Faval is on a children run.

I'm not saying that's right or wrong, just that it's how one would presumably interpret that outcome.

Smart people like me factored her recruitment into bias, like Faval.

Very clever!

Although I don't think just one point will be enough when it comes time to rate Xavier.

Edited by Refa