Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@Zeo Congrats! That sounds like a rough time leading up to it. Your Alfonse is arguably better than mine at least (+Spd -Atk), a slight silver lining to the IVs. But really, congrats, he's an amazing unit no matter the IVs!

I got an Adrift Camilla from a ticket on the CYL banner the other day. Was aiming to complete the CYL collection with Alm, but ended up completing the Camilla collection instead! Today on the last ticket however, I also got Brave Alm, so the CYL collection is complete as well. Big success for this banner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BoaFerox Nice job completing the CYL group. I'm still missing Camilla and Micaiah from 3 and I'm missing Celica from 2.

@mcsilas Sorry about Leif, but he'll always come around, plus you have a chance for him with AHR.

@DLNarshen Yeah, I'm going to hold off on blessing him for the month. If he wins AHR I'm going to fodder this copy and keep the neutral one. Otherwise this guy is 100% a keeper.

As for me, the tickets were weird for me. Fodder from Eliwood or Alm would have been nice but I was gunning for the girls since I had both the guys. So was aiming for colorless and green. Got these two on the 3rd ticket and the 2nd pull from the 5th ticket, respectively.

Spoiler

IeYUtPf.png

Finally got that pitybreaker Rhajat people talk about. An unnecessary unit compared to Micaiah. But she's an optimal nature which is cool and she, like Siegbert is ripe for a refine at some point this year so I'll be ready for it.

And then~

Spoiler

D6I21zF.png

So random! This guy showed up at the end. +SPD/-DEF this time. Didn't expect to be pitybroken by him after pulling him on his focus. Game loves giving me 2 of the same *5 exclusive it seems. Don't know if I'll fodder or merge him but I have the option of +SPD or +RES, or Mirror Stance 3 fodder. Decisions, decisions.

A weird set of pulls, but one I can't be mad at. Moving on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeo Nice pulls, still missing Rhajat myself. Osian too, but he is new. Congrats! 

Yesterday I got tempted once again by CYL3, 5% banners are too good. I killed my Micaiah some weeks ago to give ground orders to L!Azura for my defense map in AR and Camilla is +DEF/-ATK, so reason enough. 

48 orbs used, within the first 33 orbs I got these:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200206-234435.png

Screenshot_20200206-234733.png

Screenshot_20200206-234812.png

Three different circles. Micaiah is +DEF/-RES, I might be tempted to kill her again. Camilla is +DEF/-SPD, so I had to merge. 

Corrin will die to my Celica for the double+ rally. 

Yay! 

My plan to save orbs for Alm merges isn't working that well though ... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally pulled my very first default Celica. 

And +spd / -res is a good nature too. 

 

Not really interested in the valentine's banner. 

The two greens gave me nothing. 

Anything else than Alm + Celica does not interest me in terms of class and statspread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to pull both Green Stones on the Alm and Celica Banner~ 2nd Stone was

gJwuJ14.png

+ATK, -HP~ Well this guy is all sorts of good food and I reeeeaaally need Sudden Panic for Silvia. Really glad I spent those 4 Orbs~

Hoping for a Taku, I pulled Colorless on the other Banner~

EzjfkW7.png

@Nanima must have sent her my way with a nice +Spd, -HP~ I'll certainly take it, I did have a +Atk copy at 4* but this will do~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BHB: 4* Lucius

Just the full round on the seasonal:
4* Leon
4* Titania
4* Fae
4* M Robin
4* Soren

Blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BHB Free summon: I hope I get Takumi! edition.

Colorless orb: Takumi +Spd -Res

Oh daaaaaamn.

Lovely Gifts: Aw man first session has no Red orbs so no Conrad... hope I get Alm and Celica! edition.

Virion, Shanna, Subaki (all 3*), Sirius (Neutral), and WoT!Olwen (+Spd -HP)

...well that went shockingly well, all things considered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man!! I got them in my second circle!! Alm is neutral and Faye is +Atk/-Def!!! I am so pumped!! I spent like 10 orbs total for them... but I really wanted Conrad... I got a neutral 4* one at 4.5%. I don’t reallt want Rudolph, so I don’t think I’m gonna try and break that rate. Im completely fine with promoting this Conrad instead. Gotta save for Nils! Or maybe VA Soren... hmm lol.

F7F460D1-D635-4D1B-B81F-FCC4775164E4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @Alexmender @Ginko @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @NegativeExponents- @Tybrosion @SatsumaFSoysoy @BoaFerox @Rezzy @DLNarshen @eclipse

....Well... after exhausting my orb supply for 2 months, 400+ orbs, three worthless pitybreakers  and a bit of my soul, I sat there for a second, looked at the 14 orbs I had left with 12 minutes left on the NY!Banner and no feasable way to get more orbs in time. I said I was done with the banner after pulling my 3rd pitybreaker. The rate was a flat 3.00% and with it's departure that would be the end of those units for an entire year. So with a shrug of the shoulders, I went in for one last summoning session. I was presented with but one blue stone....

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

bexlvdj.png

...And this was in it. There was no cheer, no gasp, just the drop of hopeless being's head into his hands in disbelief. The very last summon of a long journey. After try after try after try in what eventually felt hopeless there was light at the very end of the tunnel. But light that wouldn't have been shown to me had I given up, had I not went in one last time. Thank you God. No, not the FEH Gods or any of that nonsense. the real God.

He's +SPD/-DEF. Who even cares. Won't see him again until 2021 if the game is even around then. First duo hero, and one of the units I wanted the most in the game, home.

 

 

I need to lie down.

Much congrats, the only Due unit I've gotten so far has been Halloween Hector/Lilina.  I might try pulling on the Valentine's banner a bit.  I've got almost 700 Orbs saved up, since generally seasonals don't appeal to me as much, but the Valentines day ones have generally been better, if that makes any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to get Lovely Gifts Alm and LG!Faye. Got pitybroken by 2 Myrrhs, 1 Scattered Fangs Nino, 1 Brave Echoes Camilla, and 1 Loki.

I think I will stop if I get one more pity breaker. Getting kind of frustrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a Yolo summon on the M&M BHB banner and who do I get but my first copy of Minerva?

 

-HP +Res, so not that great all things considered so she's level 40 convo and fodder unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeo Congrats on your 5 stars! Green likes you today. Perfect Rhajat boon, too, but yeah she needs a refine soon (unfortunately she doesn't have Micaiah's Res).

Finally new maps means orbs again.

Got a Valentia unit for Valentines for my main. It was a +Spd Boey.

As for my second, I had 2 red and 1 green (kind of want Conrad for the art). Nino, Hana, and... neutral Zelgius!

Now I can fix the Spd bane of my +Atk one 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

@Nanima must have sent her my way with a nice +Spd, -HP~ I'll certainly take it, I did have a +Atk copy at 4* but this will do~

Aww guess I did. I am happy you got such a nice copy. Congrats!

I actually did get a Takumi on my free summon. It's the second one I pulled (excluding the free copy) since I started playing. Don't thin I'll ever +10 him, but those extra stats are still neat.~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I did a Yolo summon on the M&M BHB banner and who do I get but my first copy of Minerva?

 

-HP +Res, so not that great all things considered so she's level 40 convo and fodder unfortunately.

 

wait wait wait wait wait hold hold hold. 
Sothe can fulfill your Life and Death Needs, and Shigure can fulfill any ward fliers needs. 

My first Minerva was +def/-res - and the second was +res minus def (funnily enough) - even running LND 3 she's sneakily bulky and can take a hit from green/blue dragons, and slap lance breaker on her, and there goes all your lance-y problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I wanted to pull the duo and I got a Faye(even at neutral her attack is higher than my +ATK +1 Jakob. . . plus she gets DB4 without me sacking anyone. Jakob's service to me might just be in peril. She is quite literally Jakob with 14 extra stats added to his important stats, jeez) and an Osian instead. Osian is new though(-SPD however). So that is good?

Now the question is if I should continue to dump future orbs into greens or just give up on the duo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Usana said:

Well I wanted to pull the duo and I got a Faye(even at neutral her attack is higher than my +ATK +1 Jakob. . . plus she gets DB4 without me sacking anyone. Jakob's service to me might just be in peril. She is quite literally Jakob with 14 extra stats added to his important stats, jeez) and an Osian instead. Osian is new though(-SPD however). So that is good?

Now the question is if I should continue to dump future orbs into greens or just give up on the duo.

 

He'll hit 33 speed at 40 - so not the bestest.... not the worstest. 

I think it just depends if you ❤️ the Duo or not. since the banner is a month, you can sit on it and think about it 🙂
congrats on Faye. she's someone i'd like to have down the road. I have Marth and he's serving me well thus far. and I need to continue to save. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent about 30-40 orbs on the new Valentine banner. Free pulled Alm/Celica which was sweet (-spd iv but I'm learning to not let bad ivs bother me too much anymore). Not long after got 4 star Conrad (who I've since promoted to 5 star), and the circle after that I got Phina (I didn't want her but she's a pretty good dancer and I didn't have her, so I can't complain). Overall a really lucky banner for me considering I was Hoping to get Alm/Celica but I also wanted to save my orbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing notable in my free pull session, and I decided to pull everything except blue (since I don't care enough about Rudolf to try for him). The very next session though:

3zCUVen.jpg

That didn't take long. 😄 Yay! I don't mind upgrading him to 5 star, and +Res, -Def is pretty good anyway I think. Conrad's a rare high Res dude on a horse. I'll build him to tank dragons and mages for me. I might give him Distant Counter to help with that too.

His damaged art is hilarious, btw. LOL THAT FACE. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nothing notable in my free pull session, and I decided to pull everything except blue (since I don't care enough about Rudolf to try for him). The very next session though:

3zCUVen.jpg

That didn't take long. 😄 Yay! I don't mind upgrading him to 5 star, and +Res, -Def is pretty good anyway I think. Conrad's a rare high Res dude on a horse. I'll build him to tank dragons and mages for me. I might give him Distant Counter to help with that too.

His damaged art is hilarious, btw. LOL THAT FACE. 🤣

 

okay - so i am gonna say no. 
You've mentioned in the past that high tier fodder is rare for you. I wouldn't give DC to him, when Eliwood exists and has higher res, and has a better weapon for mix phase play. Unless you're going to try to pull for more Conrads (which i doubt because Ike is in a few days)  that won't bode well i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

okay - so i am gonna say no. 
You've mentioned in the past that high tier fodder is rare for you. I wouldn't give DC to him, when Eliwood exists and has higher res, and has a better weapon for mix phase play. Unless you're going to try to pull for more Conrads (which i doubt because Ike is in a few days)  that won't bode well i think

...What? No he doesn't. Legendary Eliwood's Res is piss poor as is Brave Eliwood's. Valentine Eliwood has a decent 29 Res, but Valentine Conrad's is higher even without +Res. And with it, he gets 38. And don't even mention regular Eliwood, he's outdated and meh (and my Conrad will have more Res than him too).

Also, regardless of all this, I prefer Conrad as a character.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two more banners, two more free pulls. Takumi and Hinoka's first, pulling blue since Hinoka's one of the few launch units I don't have yet.

  1. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.

Okay. Now for the new Valentine's banner. Let's see if I can get Alm and Celica for free the same way I got Marth and Elice.

  1. 4* Felicia: No greens. For fun I might as well take the rest of the set. I've got 227 orbs, which shouldn't harm my chances of getting Morgan whenever the New Power banner comes by.
  2. 3* Serra: Garbage.
  3. 4* Jagen: Also garbage.
  4. 4* Olivia: Eh.
  5. 4* Henry: Ugh.

You know what, I'm feeling peckish. I'll snipe some greens and greys. 212 orbs left.

  1. 4* Libra: Meh.
  2. 4* Tanya: Hello there, new unit! +Spd/-Res isn't too bad, but you'll have to do better if you want a barracks spot.

Shame about Tanya. Anyway, another go with 203 orbs.

  1. 4* Beruka: Meh.
  2. 4* Felicia: Go away.
  3. 4* Sothe: No thanks.

One more try for now. 190 orbs left.

  1. 4* Beruka: Seriously?

That pissed me off. Another "one more try". 185 orbs left.

  1. 4* Matthew: Eh.
  2. 4* Jeorge: Feathers.

There goes 50 orbs for a big pile of nothing. Tanya was nice, but I would have preferred Norne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What? No he doesn't. Legendary Eliwood's Res is piss poor as is Brave Eliwood's. Valentine Eliwood has a decent 29 Res, but Valentine Conrad's is higher even without +Res. And with it, he gets 38. And don't even mention regular Eliwood, he's outdated and meh (and my Conrad will have more Res than him too).

Also, regardless of all this, I prefer Conrad as a character.

I believe Daisy meant OG Eliwood. Blazing Durandal is such an amazing weapon. Eliwood is still one of the best Sword Cavaliers in the game.

Comparing Eliwood to Conrad, Eliwood have the same HP, 1 less Atk, 7 more Spd, 10 less Def and 3 less Res. However Eliwood has access to 2 really good prf sword: one give Atk+10/Spd+4 during player phase, while the other has Special Fighter when unit initiates combat and Steady Impact (Spd+7/Def+10 and foe cannot do a Follow-up). Eliwood is also a 3-4* unit in the normal Summoning pool while Conrad is available in his seasonal banner and Legendary/Mythic Banners just once, so Eliwood will br easier to merge, and he may be one of the candidates for Resplendent Alt, boosting every stat by 2, making his HP and Atk higher than Conrad.

His stats may be oudated since he is a book 1 unit, but he such great unit and very dangerous to deal with. Way better than Conrad in my opinion.

But you will probably ignore all I said about Eliwood, so... About building Conrad to tank dragons, you will need to change his sword since Melee Bouquet only works in player phase. If you give him a Barrier Blade, you will just make a Red GHB Conrad, since they have almost the same stats. Still not sure if he will be able to tank Green dragons such W Sothis, but give it a try.

But good luck building him.

About my summons, I got a Kaze as free Summon. Thats all I will get from this banner.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe Daisy meant OG Eliwood. Blazing Durandal is such an amazing weapon. Eliwood is still one of the best Sword Cavaliers in the game.

Comparing Eliwood to Conrad, Eliwood have the same HP, 1 less Atk, 7 more Spd, 10 less Def and 3 less Res. However Eliwood has access to 2 really good prf sword: one give Atk+10/Spd+4 during player phase, while the other has Special Fighter when unit initiates combat and Steady Impact (Spd+7/Def+10 and foe cannot do a Follow-up). Eliwood is also a 3-4* unit in the normal Summoning pool while Conrad is available in his seasonal banner and Legendary/Mythic Banners just once, so Eliwood will br easier to merge, and he may be one of the candidates for Resplendent Alt, boosting every stat by 2, making his HP and Atk higher than Conrad.

His stats may be oudated since he is a book 1 unit, but he such great unit and very dangerous to deal with. Way better than Conrad in my opinion.

But you will probably ignore all I said about Eliwood, so... About building Conrad to tank dragons, you will need to change his sword since Melee Bouquet only works in player phase. If you give him a Barrier Blade, you will just make a Red GHB Conrad, since they have almost the same stats. Still not sure if he will be able to tank Green dragons such W Sothis, but give it a try.

But good luck building him.

Five less Res in my case because my Conrad is +Res and will have 38 Res. My regular Eliwood has 32 Res and yes he is 5 star (I got him on the free pull of a banner on which he was a focus unit). That's a rather significant difference.

Bummer about the Melee Bouquet's effect being player phase only, but if I have to give him a different weapon at some point, I guess that's okay. But if I shouldn't build him to tank mages and dragons, then how SHOULD I build him? He's going to have very high Res and decent Def. I should realistically make use of that Res.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...