Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

20 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Not this month. He used a generator to show off the characters. Atk Tactic seal is theoretical atm.

But why would this video suggest using a seal that won't exist anytime soon? It only makes sense if we will soon be getting this seal.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But why would this video suggest using a seal that won't exist anytime soon? It only makes sense if we will soon be getting this seal.

I also failed to realize this was a video sponsored by IS. In my defence, I just got off the night shift.

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I also failed to realize this was a video sponsored by IS. In my defence, I just got off the night shift.

Oh, okay. No biggie.

7 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah, I realized it when I got home, but couldn't be bothered to change it. So, having any luck on your pulls?

I just posted in the pull topic a little while ago, actually... XD Posted four great pulls!

6 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Atk Tactics seal maybe for Dancer Tempest? Exciting!

Man, I hope Hrid is part of this year’s batch.

Hopefully Hríd isn't in another kimono...I'd be rather disappointed if that were the case. Now, if we got a fire dancer/luau themed banner this year, I'd be all for that. (appreciate the irony and love it.)

Just now, silverserpent said:

Hopefully Hríd isn't in another kimono...I'd be rather disappointed if that were the case. Now, if we got a fire dancer/luau themed banner this year, I'd be all for that. (appreciate the irony and love it.)

Ooh I can see Summer luau being the theme of the banner if it comes before the season ends! As long as Hrid looks cute (drawn by preferably his NY form’s artist once more), I’ll be happy!

Man, if we get another Hrid alt right now, that cuts into the orb stash I'm trying to save for the legendary banner. DX But I would love any new Hrid anyway! 😛

Especially if he's a red bow. I really think he ought to be because we don't have a red bow unit yet STILL and NY Fjorm mentions that both she and Hrid trained with bows.

Edited by Anacybele

All I want from another dancer banner is Elphin.  I know in my heart the likely hood of that happening is slim to none, but a girl can ream.

As these Legendary Battles expire in the next hour they take with them all notion of difficulty in this game (don't talk to me about AR, Arena or AA where the types of units or strategies I use are limited). I think I'm going to see if I can muster one last clear or two before I go to bed.

11 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I've yet to use dragonflowers. They simply exist in my barracks.

I would be the same if not for my dedicated units. Matthew and Serra eat any Dragonflowers that come into my barracks on the infantry side. On the Cavalry/Armor/Flier side however, they've been piling up since I first got them. I mean... I have units I like from the classes like Hector, Elincia, etc but I can't bring myself to spend on anyone. Feels like a waste and I don't really want to commit. I doubt I'll ever make a dedicated armor either because no one I like is in the 3-4* pool.

Oswin when? OG Hector demotion when?

49 minutes ago, Zeo said:

As these Legendary Battles expire in the next hour they take with them all notion of difficulty in this game (don't talk to me about AR, Arena or AA where the types of units or strategies I use are limited). I think I'm going to see if I can muster one last clear or two before I go to bed.

I would be the same if not for my dedicated units. Matthew and Serra eat any Dragonflowers that come into my barracks on the infantry side. On the Cavalry/Armor/Flier side however, they've been piling up since I first got them. I mean... I have units I like from the classes like Hector, Elincia, etc but I can't bring myself to spend on anyone. Feels like a waste and I don't really want to commit. I doubt I'll ever make a dedicated armor either because no one I like is in the 3-4* pool.

Oswin when? OG Hector demotion when?

Won't Matthew be able to do a lot in Arena type content with his new refine? Im a bit interested in making him now since thats a lot of extra damage lol

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Won't Matthew be able to do a lot in Arena type content with his new refine? Im a bit interested in making him now since thats a lot of extra damage lol

He already put in good work in AA but only ever for one battle so that's pretty meh for me. He's only a cheerleader in Arena so he hardly gets to work.

In AR however, he's a tyrant. On light season I run Matthew+Aversa+Eir x3 all with light blessings. Generally AR teams like to cluster up and with the light buffs from Aversa her HP guarantees a panic on pretty much the entire army. Matt safely destroys one of the fully debuffed enemies and proceeds to utterly nuke the rest of the team on EP.

There are hiccups occasionally like Caineghis, a badly placed Surtr, a troublesome Tibarn and of course: Idunn. But I've got around a 80%+ success rate with Matt. I need to swap out one of the Eirs for a bonus unit, but until I'm like in T20 trying to get into T21 (if I ever do that) it's not really necessary.

Still it's fun blowing up people's +10 units effortlessly.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Rezzy @Anacybele @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Dayni @Xenomata @Nanima @NegativeExponents- @Kaden @Johann @Fei Mao @Ginko @DLNarshen @Sunwoo @eclipse

so I did this today.

f6YvAUe.png

He's complete. It's a pretty weird feeling honestly, knowing he's peaked. He's at his full potential now. Sure, Mystic Boost would be fun to play around with and the two Null Skills would be nice for AR, but for all intents and purposes this is his ultimate build. He'll pretty much never switch from the Smokes or Close Counter.

Perhaps when powercreep goes up a notch we'll get something like "Close Counter EX" which nullifies in combat bonuses or "ATK/SPD Smoke" which debuffs both stats by 5-6 and that would free up his seal slot. But as the game is now, this is the ultimate Matthew.

Now it's time to start feeding Serra.

Edited by Zeo

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Man, if we get another Hrid alt right now, that cuts into the orb stash I'm trying to save for the legendary banner. DX But I would love any new Hrid anyway! 😛

Especially if he's a red bow. I really think he ought to be because we don't have a red bow unit yet STILL and NY Fjorm mentions that both she and Hrid trained with bows.

I hope not. That'd make Hríd Emblem 3 reds, even if they'd be different movement types.

And today's pulls netted me squat. Oh well, time to rack up SP on units that need it. And get those tickets. I hate Hubert and think he's a slimy little worm, but I want that Inf Hexblade skill eventually. I could give it to my shiny new Boey, he needs a decent C-skill.

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Rezzy @Anacybele @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Dayni @Xenomata @Nanima @NegativeExponents- @Kaden @Johann @Fei Mao @Ginko @DLNarshen @Sunwoo @eclipse

so I did this today.

f6YvAUe.png

He's complete. It's a pretty weird feeling honestly, knowing he's peaked. He's at his full potential now. Sure, Mystic Boost would be fun to play around with and the two Null Skills would be nice for AR, but for all intents and purposes this is his ultimate build. He'll pretty much never switch from the Smokes or Close Counter.

Perhaps when powercreep goes up a notch we'll get something like "Close Counter EX" which nullifies in combat bonuses or "ATK/SPD Smoke" which debuffs both stats by 5-6 and that would free up his seal slot. But as the game is now, this is the ultimate Matthew.

Congrats. My Canas recently got Mystic Boost, made soloing Kronya a joke. Special Spiral's likely better however especially for stuff like that Sothis Clear.

I'll need to figure out team comp before going near abyssal clears (I'm kind of feeling dumb as a result of them), but in the meantime I'm making +10 Linus. He's past the halfway point, which is nice.

Unless we get a Tempest Trial with the CYL banner, no TT this month, since next banner is the Brave Heroes.

And if we consider the leaked Legendary Hero, the banner after the Brave Heroes may not be Special Heroes either, but it is can have a TT. It may be a New Heroes Banner with units from the Legendary Hero's game. But who knows... it's difficult to predict IntSys sometimes.

I wonder if we will get another Forging Bonds event with the CYL banner... I mean, 3 in a row?

I know that it's difficult to happen but... would be cool to have a TT with the Brave Heroes, and the TT unit being Brave Anna, just like how we got Legendary Marth in the same time as CYL 2018.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

so I did this today.

f6YvAUe.png

Wow, good job! My Summer Freddy is near his peak too now at 8 dragonflower boosts. Can't wait to get him finished myself! ^^

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I hope not. That'd make Hríd Emblem 3 reds, even if they'd be different movement types.

Sure, but at least it isn't Hector who has three axe armor versions or Tharja who has all red tomes for hers. Hrid would have a sword cav version, sword flier version, and bow something which is a little more varied. Especially if that bow version is infantry or armored.

49 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sure, but at least it isn't Hector who has three axe armor versions or Tharja who has all red tomes for hers. Hrid would have a sword cav version, sword flier version, and bow something which is a little more varied. Especially if that bow version is infantry or armored.

This is true. He could at least run Tactics Emblem on himself like Lyn.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

This is true. He could at least run Tactics Emblem on himself like Lyn.

Yeah. I just want a bow Hrid at all though after seeing NY Fjorm's comment about how they both trained with one. Dancer, Halloween, or Christmas bow Hrid IS, PLZ! 😄

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Unless we get a Tempest Trial with the CYL banner, no TT this month, since next banner is the Brave Heroes.

And if we consider the leaked Legendary Hero, the banner after the Brave Heroes may not be Special Heroes either, but it is can have a TT. It may be a New Heroes Banner with units from the Legendary Hero's game. But who knows... it's difficult to predict IntSys sometimes.

I wonder if we will get another Forging Bonds event with the CYL banner... I mean, 3 in a row?

I know that it's difficult to happen but... would be cool to have a TT with the Brave Heroes, and the TT unit being Brave Anna, just like how we got Legendary Marth in the same time as CYL 2018.

Saw some speculation that we might get both CYL3 and a Seasonal Banner this month. It's reaching a bit from the datamine, but the idea is that the GHB re-runs have not been all accounted for in yesterday's update, and therefore a new update will be required in as early as nine days time to add the remaining ones. This would be too soon for the seasonal since they don't typically start until the previous New Heroes banner ends, so it may be adding CYL instead.

Source

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

You know...Hilda is really showing her laziness. Everyone else is around 1k points...she sits at 52. She's my last ticket for Infantry Hexblade.

Meanwhile for me, Hubert is being a dick. Man's 7 or maybe it was 17 points off from 400 and he's my last summoning ticket reward. Petra on the other hand is really nice. Just not nice enough to show up on a pegasus since Ylgr showed up unexpectedly.

They should make Spd Tactics a next seal reward or introduce a new, likely to be demoted unit with it. When Ylgr showed up, I remembered she was the second unit with Spd Tactics as a skill after legendary Lyn. The only other option is Seth with unique refined Silverbrand.

Edited by Kaden