Bound Hero Battle: Klein & Clarine

Landmaster

7 hours ago, Nimrod said:

I completed it with yune, ryoma cherche and eir. Will try to remember and post a vid for you

Oh, thanks, I'll watch it. I do actually have all of them at 5 star lv. 40 too.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fjorm's quest was stupid easy., Anna's was stupid easy and Fliers were a laugh (I wish ALL Quests were Fliers).
I wanted to see if the Flier Quest could be done without Iotes at all- Yeup. totally can. FlySquad Captained by Caeda and her battalion of Cherche, Lazura and Eir made quick work. Cherche took a LOT of hits actually from the Dagger unit. Caeda didn't even need her DC at all. (so i could have even used Close Def on her). DIdn't even really need sing-animations, I just needed a Blue flier for AI movement. 

Easy Peasy. 

@mampfoid @Zeo @NegativeExponents- @Landmaster @Nanima @daisy jane @SatsumaFSoysoy @Rafiel's Aria @Ginko @Azuris

So I wanted to do a clear of this team for the Morgan BHB, but ended up using Noire instead of Yarne for a different theme. So now here is Yarne's clear debut!

Team is neutral Brady, +Spd/-HP Owain, +Res/-Def Performing Arts Inigo and +HP/-Atk Yarne

Music is The Battle of Concepts from Haikyuu!!

-This was actually pretty annoying for me since Owain's -HP meant he kept being just KOed by a few units like the mages. Plus he kept being Chill Spd debuffed, so it was actually hard to double some enemies (darn Darting Stance archers!). Ended up giving Owain Astra to do more damage than Blue Flame and make up for not doubling. Close Def was also needed to survive the lance cav.

-Brady's Gravity helped keep the enemies in bay at the start of the map. Inigo needed the Darting Stance seal to not be doubled by an archer later on...those archers were really annoying. Well done on him taking on Klein with TA+Raven, too.

-That said, Yarne was absolutely the star, especially in the last turns when the cavs kept coming. Escape Route + Galeforce is a pretty fun combo, and the cav effectiveness is icing on the cake. 

That's all from me. Had another one planned but this map is too annoying for my enemy phase playstyle, plus I'm too engrossed playing 3H right now anyway heh. Hope you enjoy!

On 7/26/2019 at 4:12 PM, mcsilas said:

That's all from me. Had another one planned but this map is too annoying for my enemy phase playstyle, plus I'm too engrossed playing 3H right now anyway heh. Hope you enjoy!

Awakening boys, that's new. 

Tight space and a lot of reinforcements are annoying, good you had Yarne for some fast clean-ups. He looks fun to use and his effective weapon made it possible to use ER instead of Desperation. 

Brady will be even greater with Wrathful! 

Very entertaining one, I agree to all GF shenanigans. ;  -) 

/Edit: Have fun with 3H btw.! 

Edited by mampfoid

@mampfoid

After looking at your comment in the pull thread I decided to go ahead with this. It was a bit of a rush job (you can even see when I put the stop recording stuff at the end, lol) but hey, it was fun. It's funny how Lyn Emblem is a perfect Tactics team.

@mcsilas Jealous that you have 3H. I haven't played a mainline FE since RD since I don't have 3DS or Switch but I still am really interested in playing the new console FE. I'd probably buy a Switch just for 3H and Astral Chain.

Ah the clear. It was superb. Owain, Brady and Inigo kinda formed a support chain but Yarne was the clear star. Zipping around the map and Galeforcing in a way that would make even Anna blush. My Amelia could only dream of doing something like this. Really makes me want a Yarne. 

@Alexmender So many Lyns! I love how you have complete team color coverage here. I enjoyed the clear but it lowkey made me feel bad that not only don't I have L!Lyn but I still don't have Wrath fodder for my OG!Lyn. Seeing Blue Flame on her is even cooler.

@Humanoid @Ice Dragon @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Rezzy @DefaultBeep @SatsumaFSoysoy @Hawk King @LordFrigid @mampfoid@DLNarshen @daisy jane @Landmaster @Nanima @silverserpent @Kaden @Hilda @eclipse @Xenomata @Tybrosion @Anacybele @XRay

I tried to make sure I tagged everyone I tagged in the questions thread. I've taken your feedback but still unsure about how I'm going to proceed, what you're about to see is a prototype still and an unfinished product.

I wasn't going to revisit this BHB. I'm completely 100% satisfied with the clears I've done here. Especially seeing as this was my swan song in a sense. But Inspiration hit me and I wanted to do something so here I am. Here we have a *drum roll*

Serra clear! I'm not so psycho as to create a new team to do clears with all the time so we're going to qualify this as a special clear, but you may see this team or a variant of it in the future. So let's breakdown the team. We've got a +SPD Absorb Serra. I'm still working out what exactly I want her to be, but for now she's just got Chill RES and some stat boosters for reasons you'll see soon. Then we've got L!Azura for additional support, then we've got the heart of the team, L!Eliwood with his Ardent Durandal to turn Serra into a moving fortress vampire and lastly Fae to double as a recipent of the buffs as well as the buff trigger.

I'm currently unsatisfied with my Serra. She's incomplete sitting at +9 (haven't decided on a nature yet) and I'm uncertain about what I want to do with her even after everyone's feedback but I am leaning strongly towards a Close Counter build or an ATK/SPD Push + Brazen ATK/SPD build so she's boosted (almost) no matter what her HP looks like. For now though, have a Proto-Serra clear. You'll see that she's not so helpless anymore.

Edited by Zeo

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

After looking at your comment in the pull thread I decided to go ahead with this. It was a bit of a rush job (you can even see when I put the stop recording stuff at the end, lol) but hey, it was fun. It's funny how Lyn Emblem is a perfect Tactics team.

Haha, didn't think you'd do this so fast, thanks! Perfect color spread and perfect tactics (no red bow though), I'm really jealous of your Lyn's, especially OG!Lyn (RIP Owain) is missing dearly in my barracks. 

The Lyns make a great team, especially blue Lyn attacking archers is impressive. Sturdy Impact is a cool skill, didn't think it would work that well on her. 

Congrats! 

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

I tried to make sure I tagged everyone I tagged in the questions thread. I've taken your feedback but still unsure about how I'm going to proceed, what you're about to see is a prototype still and an unfinished product.

Waves hand

For one moment I thought you went with +SPD, but she is missing the final merge and premium skills. 

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm currently unsatisfied with my Serra. She's incomplete sitting at +9 (haven't decided on a nature yet) and I'm uncertain about what I want to do with her even after everyone's feedback but I am leaning strongly towards a Close Counter build or an ATK/SPD Push + Brazen ATK/SPD build so she's boosted (almost) no matter what her HP looks like. For now though, have a Proto-Serra clear. You'll see that she's not so helpless anymore.

Well, she didn't get her premium treatment yet (prototype, as you said), but she is doing already some great work. The first turns had even some solo vibes. 

Funny how -ATK on Azura (welcome to the club) can be useful actually. She could equip even Fury to stay below Serra's ATK. 

Now you made me want to build Serra (still 4*) and pull for Eliwood ... lol. 

Curious how Serras final version will look like. Looking forward to more appearances of her! 

@mampfoid You literally posted this as I edited my post to tag you. I'm sorry I didn't realize I hadn't.

Yeah, this is just the beginning for her but +SPD is a huge possibility. +ATK is attractive though now. Boosting her ATK will increase the options she has to run with L!Eliwood with Bonus Doubler. Matthew for one has 47 ATK at base. With a +ATK nature and some tweaking she and him could have the same ATK.

Glad I could inspire you! CC is still a ways off sadly, but other skills are in the works for her. Look forward to it!

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid You literally posted this as I edited my post to tag you. I'm sorry I didn't realize I hadn't.

Haha, no problem! 

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Yeah, this is just the beginning for her but +SPD is a huge possibility. +ATK is attractive though now. Boosting her ATK will increase the options she has to run with L!Eliwood with Bonus Doubler. Matthew for one has 47 ATK at base. With a +ATK nature and some tweaking she and him could have the same ATK.

Since getting feathers isn't a big deal these days, your decision doesn't even need to be permanent. 

Are you planning to replace Genny with Serra? Or would this be a new FE7 themed team? 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Since getting feathers isn't a big deal these days, your decision doesn't even need to be permanent. 

I thought feathers were easy to come by back when I was playing, you're literally showered in feathers nowadays. Nevermind that HM can still be grinded for in RD as far as I know. I'm probably sitting on 100-200k feathers. I'm at around 180k after merging Serras and Chroms and some fodder but I don't feel in lack at all.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

. Are you planning to replace Genny with Serra? 

At this point in time, replacing Genny with Serra would make things quite a bit easier on my Hero team on the merit that Serra at this point is faster, bulkier and just as strong as Genny is. I could inherit Physic+ and she would do her job just as well. But I've come to love my team as they are. It wouldn't feel right replacing any of the members. Maybe on special occasion but you can't split up the team!

For the record though, Serra as she is now has equal ATK to Genny with an Absorb+ staff. So with any other staff Serra hits harder. She's also got 8 more HP, 3 more RES and 10 more SPD.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Or would this be a new FE7 themed team? 

With Serra as she is now, +4 Dragonflowers would give her Matthew's ATK (which is not changing because his A and S slots are forever filled.) slap in Ninian as the dragon and you have a virtually unkillable FE7 team with both uber Serra and uber Matthew. I'm kinda salivating thinking about it. If Serra changes any of her skills however, her ATK falls flat and she has to change staves in order to catch up to Matt. She can do it, but then she's not using Absorb+ so she's not doing the healing thing. At that point she needs to be +ATK which is why this is kind of tricky.

Currently the possibilities for FE7 theme team clears are endless. Matthew, Serra, Hector, Eliwood, Lyn, Nino, Karla, Jaffar, Legault, Linus, Lloyd, Priscilla, Raven. I don't have L!Lyn and Bridal Ninian, that's pretty much it. I could build a Rebecca if I wanted to and I don't care about pretty much any other FE7 unit I haven't named.

Karla needs a debut, Hector, Serra and Matthew need to reunite. Eliwood needs to buff Serra and Matthew. It's a lot. The Sothis LHB having an FE7 themed special clear is very possible as things are right now.

33 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Karla needs a debut, Hector, Serra and Matthew need to reunite. Eliwood needs to buff Serra and Matthew. It's a lot. The Sothis LHB having an FE7 themed special clear is very possible as things are right now.

Sounds like you have a lot in the queue, great! Looking forward for Saturday, this lady is waiting for a dagger duel. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Sounds like you have a lot in the queue, great! Looking forward for Saturday, this lady is waiting for a dagger duel. 

Same here. Let's be honest though, Matt's going to eat her for breakfast.

I don't know, it's a lot but I feel like it's going to be quick this time. These clears that are coming. I don't really feel overwhelmed. 

@Zeo Ooh impressive Serra clear, even if she's not complete yet she still shines. Eliwood and Azura really help bring out the best in her, very good support choices. Have you considered double dancer with Ninian so to fit with Eliwood and trigger his personal C skill?

Absorb looks like a really fun staff though

@Alexmender Oh darn forgot to tag you but wow, Lyn Emblem! It helps that L!Lyn has Spd Tactic already, really impressed with your OG Lyn, too! Interesting kit, and i always liked the Blue Flame animation. The team was very mobile as well with all those different movement types!

On 7/26/2019 at 10:12 AM, mcsilas said:

So I wanted to do a clear of this team for the Morgan BHB, but ended up using Noire instead of Yarne for a different theme. So now here is Yarne's clear debut!

Team is neutral Brady, +Spd/-HP Owain, +Res/-Def Performing Arts Inigo and +HP/-Atk Yarne

Music is The Battle of Concepts from Haikyuu!!

-This was actually pretty annoying for me since Owain's -HP meant he kept being just KOed by a few units like the mages. Plus he kept being Chill Spd debuffed, so it was actually hard to double some enemies (darn Darting Stance archers!). Ended up giving Owain Astra to do more damage than Blue Flame and make up for not doubling. Close Def was also needed to survive the lance cav.

-Brady's Gravity helped keep the enemies in bay at the start of the map. Inigo needed the Darting Stance seal to not be doubled by an archer later on...those archers were really annoying. Well done on him taking on Klein with TA+Raven, too.

-That said, Yarne was absolutely the star, especially in the last turns when the cavs kept coming. Escape Route + Galeforce is a pretty fun combo, and the cav effectiveness is icing on the cake. 

I’m always up for some Yarne~ Great use of his skills. Brady’s Gravity was clutch keeping the reinforcements far away for as long as possible. Owain serves as the team’s tank and Inigo eats those bows. Yarne really ate those Cavs for breakfast, he’s so good~ Didn’t even noise your’s was -Atk.

21 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Woo, Lyn Emblem~ All we need is Red Bow Lyn next~ The teamwork here was great, nice to see all these Lyns working together. Impressive OG!Lyn, Double Brazen Wrath and Blue Flame is wild~

20 hours ago, Zeo said:

I wasn't going to revisit this BHB. I'm completely 100% satisfied with the clears I've done here. Especially seeing as this was my swan song in a sense. But Inspiration hit me and I wanted to do something so here I am. Here we have a *drum roll*

Serra clear! I'm not so psycho as to create a new team to do clears with all the time so we're going to qualify this as a special clear, but you may see this team or a variant of it in the future. So let's breakdown the team. We've got a +SPD Absorb Serra. I'm still working out what exactly I want her to be, but for now she's just got Chill RES and some stat boosters for reasons you'll see soon. Then we've got L!Azura for additional support, then we've got the heart of the team, L!Eliwood with his Ardent Durandal to turn Serra into a moving fortress vampire and lastly Fae to double as a recipent of the buffs as well as the buff trigger.

OMG the SERRA MUSIC, perfect debut already~ She’s definitely enjoying the vampire life, especially with those crazy buffs. Eliwood got some nice action himself~ Matthew would be quite proud~ I'm looking forward to the next time we get to see her~

@Zeo Serra's theme never gets old, haha. Despite being a WIP, she managed to shine brightly on this map. If she had CC I'm sure she would solo it, controlling L!Eliwood's BD effect with all those -Atk units is pretty clever and while Serra was the star of the show the others also helped quite a bit when dealing with some pests. It'll be nice to see Serra at full power sometime in the future. 

I wouldn't feel that bad about L!Lyn, after all she's available right now if you really want her. She's super niche, though. 

@mcsilas Thanks! I really liked your clear too. It reminded me of the Future Past map that featured the boys, that moment when they all got into the corner was absolutely perfect at recreating when they were cornered on the bridge, really cool stuff! 

@mampfoid Thanks! I kinda knew Sturdy Impact was going to be wonderful on Summer Lyn after seeing a few Bow Hinokas with it, they can get really annoying with the extra bulk and Lyn's weapon adds even more bulk to that so she's deceptly bulky. 

@Landmaster Thanks! OG!Lyn took a while to get a build because I was set on giving her double brazen Atk/Spd but after some consideration I noticed that she doesn't need all that Spd with her high base and in-built Brash Assault so why not make her a bruiser type with mixed bulk (also it's a lot cheaper to get Brazen Atk/Def instead). 

Don't jinx it, I had to go through hell to get Blue Bow Lyn, I don't want to go back there for a Red Bow Lyn

• 1 year later...