Bound Hero Battle: Klein & Clarine

Landmaster

@LandmasterThat was pretty cool. There where some close calls and I don't think I see the Nohrian summer units all that much. Leo especially doesn't appear all that much.

@Nanima huh can't say I ever expected OG Sakura to kill everyone that looked at her funny. Those where some impressive attacks she did on the enemy.

I already did a sibling team clear, but there is still my Sharena and friends team. The team had some trouble with this BHB so Sharena got some new toys to play with. Wings of mercy to better use her bonds skills and I was lucky enough that brazen atk/def was available on a 4 star unit. Raigh was a bit faster and tankier then usual thanks to his owl tome and darting blow/close defense. Matthew and Wrys performed as they usually did.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid At which point did you decide to use Tiki?

This map was more complicated to figure out than anticipated due to the reinforcements. Can't say I expected reinforcements but the original chapter had them so I suppose it's within reason.

Notes:

Turn 1: Moved Reinhardt away from Camus so the thief attacks Camus instead of Clarine as the attack buff from Goad Cavalry and S rank ally support with Cecilia is enough to OHKO. 

Spoiler

On 5.1.2019 at 2:33 AM, Azuris said:

This map could be annoying for 1 turn clears, but of course you got it done again. Poor Micaiah was pushed around, but it was better for her that way and guaranteed a smooth enemy phase to get everything wrapped up nicely. Well done.

Thanks! Micaiah took it like dancing moves. ;-)

On 5.1.2019 at 4:32 AM, Landmaster said:

Groom Marth and Tiki, nice seeing Smite Tiki again!~ As to be expected, she makes it easy eating everything and taking everything out no problem~

Feels a little like cheating, she and L'Hector are my OP armors if choice.

Nice Fates team, Hoshido and Nohr united in their seasonal outfits. Missing all of them except Tak-Tak. Glad it worked out in infernal in the end. 

On 5.1.2019 at 4:32 AM, Landmaster said:

As for my actual Infernal Clear, it’s pretty boring but I uploaded it anyway for the sake of it~

Ha, you've got your own op armor as well. Myrrh clears the lower part of the map nearly by herself. 

On 5.1.2019 at 4:39 PM, Nanima said:

saw the map and immediately felt pity for you. The set up looked particularly irritating with how spaced out the enemies were. It's great to see a lot of new faces though. I was especially impressed with Groom Marth. He tore through the enemies only to charge around the corner and straight at Clarine. Quite dashing! Ylgr may not have been able to do much besides debuffing and pushing, but those things were vital for this clear. And finally L!Tiki just ate the guys at the bottom for breakfast. She is so powerful, I really hope to get her someday. 

Good luck getting Tiki, she is insanely powerful! 

Yeah, Marth is a beauty. He helped me through some clears being my green GF Cav, but usually Abyssal is out of his league. :-/

Ylgr is still in danger of being sacrificed for SPD tactic, but as long as don't need it for a clear on Cherche she'll live.

On 5.1.2019 at 4:39 PM, Nanima said:

Now for the Princess clear!

Wow, double Bond Sakura! "Healing? I'm just here for the kills!"

Also that Barb Shuriken was a good idea. This map was no big deal for your highnesses. 

21 hours ago, Ginko said:

After the first round of VG, I decide to take Hrid (as a guest of Hoshido) and his bodyguards to this map. 

@mcsilas @Zeo @mampfoid I fall in love with Hrid the first time I see him on Legendary banner( and fail to get him). So after I got his new year version I decide to treasure him and I think I will use him a lot in the future. So here it is, my first showdown of 2019. And don't worry, I will drop my comment to you guys later.

Enjoy the show!!

I only have L!Hrid and he is truly fun!

In the beginning I'm seeing no Hrid, only dagger action. Very nice start already! In the end Hrid can show off his ATK/DEF muscles, really impressive. Now I wouldn't mind his seasonal version as well...

21 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Tiki strikes again, nice work! Just embrace your inner EP focus. Interesting to see Ylgr as well, I don’t think I’ve watched a clear that used her before.

You make full EP and PP clears now. EP isn't too bad is the odds are low. ;-)

Ylgrs Chill/Tactic combination is pretty handy. Is there a chill dagger to inherit for her? 

16 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

At which point did you decide to use Tiki

She already helped me with Ryoma, so this was no big deal for her.

Cav emblems usually don't like to split up, but you solved it regardless with your squad!

On 5.1.2019 at 5:19 PM, daisy jane said:

wow. what a princess clear! that was truly amazing. (LOL it's always the quiet ones ;) ). 
LOL yeah sometimes i don't mind working out the puzzles and being YAY I DID IT, but this time i was just like lemme just get mah orbs pls. ;) 

Indeed. You never expect the cleric!
I feel that attitude is one of the things that's kept me with the game for longer. Getting to stressed quickly leads to burn out.

On 5.1.2019 at 8:45 PM, Landmaster said:

Am I a madwoman? The answer is yes~

Woohoo! You really did it. Congrats! It was impressive how well they all held up (even if they were pretty ruffled by the end). This time around even the Nohrian sibs were able to take up a proactive role. Elise brought on the pain, Leo wore them down and Sakunyan plus Sunkumi just wrecked everyone. Rogue Dagger kept them all alive as well. It's really a neat option I should look into for Nyakumi and my own Sakunyan.

I had actually only done the Kindergarten clear once before, it was slightly different than what I did the first time (which just shows how easy Myrrh beats this)~ But I like a bit more of a challenge so I think you'll enjoy Fates sibs clearing Infernal~

Yeah, the more powerful a team, the more freedom you have on any given map. And yes, I certainly did!

Nice to get rid of Clarine upfront, her Fear Staff can be quite the nuisance. And great use of Gravity, when I was failing at my Infernal attempts, I was hurting at still lacking OG!Elise that could have made keeping the enemies at bay much easier. I see you also went with another Shuriken for Sakunyan and the Vantage kill was one of her highlights~ But you’re right about OG Sakura stealing the show, her damage output was insane~ Kinoka was still a help for keeping the left side clear of those Pegasi, plus Hinoka always keeping Sakura out of harms way~ Really good clear~

The second I saw Clarine behind that wall, I wanted to take her out first. Didn't work for the Taku clear, but it sure helped with the Princesses. Gravity is great and I hope you get a normal Elise soon enough. Or promote a Lissa and fodder her to OG!Sakura (that's what I did). Vantage kills was really awesome and I didn't even need the special damage. On the whole, I am very pleased with how the entire team performed together.

@Sasori Glad you enjoyed the show. I was pretty in awe myself at how well it worked!

Sharena and friends saved the day once again! Raigh and Sharena were especially great on the map, with Raigh impressing me multiple times. But Matthew and Wrys helped out as well.~ It's always great to try out some new toys and see them take the map by storm. Very enjoyable clear. Congrats!

@mampfoid I have a terrible track record with getting something I want from a Legendary banner. When I went for Ephraim in his first appearance, I only got a Shiro. When I went for Sakunyan in March, I got 4 Grimas and a B!Lyn. And when I went for L!Ryouma in November, I got 2 Hrids and a Laevatein. Now the units I got instead weren't bad, but it seems like I can never get what I really want, so I am not too optimistic when it comes to Tiki..

Maybe if you can merge him up to the top, he'll make the cut for an LHB Abyssal. That would definitely be great to see!

Well, I'll appreciate her presence while I can then. xD

And yeah, Sakura really stopped caring about actual healing. I felt sort of bad when I noticed I could have healed Sakunyan before the last turn, but was too focused on attacking. haha

Thanks! 

20 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Couldn't figure out how to solo this thanks to the high res Guard axe cavalry, which Clarine hiding behind.  

Nice, I'm always curious, why do you use Valters in your Nowi solos?

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Feels a little like cheating, she and L'Hector are my OP armors if choice.

Nice Fates team, Hoshido and Nohr united in their seasonal outfits. Missing all of them except Tak-Tak. Glad it worked out in infernal in the end. 

Ha, you've got your own op armor as well. Myrrh clears the lower part of the map nearly by herself. 

This map is so annoying, I don't blame a little use of L!Tiki XP

Yep, looking forward to getting L!Tiki so I can have them both sit and eat everything

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Woohoo! You really did it. Congrats! It was impressive how well they all held up (even if they were pretty ruffled by the end). This time around even the Nohrian sibs were able to take up a proactive role. Elise brought on the pain, Leo wore them down and Sakunyan plus Sunkumi just wrecked everyone. Rogue Dagger kept them all alive as well. It's really a neat option I should look into for Nyakumi and my own Sakunyan.

Yeah, the more powerful a team, the more freedom you have on any given map. And yes, I certainly did!

The second I saw Clarine behind that wall, I wanted to take her out first. Didn't work for the Taku clear, but it sure helped with the Princesses. Gravity is great and I hope you get a normal Elise soon enough. Or promote a Lissa and fodder her to OG!Sakura (that's what I did). Vantage kills was really awesome and I didn't even need the special damage. On the whole, I am very pleased with how the entire team performed together.

Thanks! Yeah I was really glad they all got to chip in more here. I had been considering Poison Dagger as well but I'm glad I went with Rogue, it's a good option, I think Nyakumi especially might benefit from it for the Taku Clears.

Worked out great sniping Clarine first. And yeah, it's always great when the whole team comes together, especially with how much you had to consider the spacing on this one. 

12 hours ago, Nanima said:

I have a terrible track record with getting something I want from a Legendary banner. When I went for Ephraim in his first appearance, I only got a Shiro. When I went for Sakunyan in March, I got 4 Grimas and a B!Lyn. And when I went for L!Ryouma in November, I got 2 Hrids and a Laevatein. Now the units I got instead weren't bad, but it seems like I can never get what I really want, so I am not too optimistic when it comes to Tiki..

Maybe if you can merge him up to the top, he'll make the cut for an LHB Abyssal. That would definitely be great to see!

Yeah, I think I got 3 Shiros from Ephraims banner as well (two in one session). He is my +6 pity breaker now. Also it took me 2 Fjorms and 1 Camilla to get one Azura (at -ATK of course). 

Perhaps we should save orbs until we get 2-3 colors on a legendary banner where we want every singe unit. I would stop playing at all probably out of boredom bfore that happens. 

I don't know yet on which unit I'll use my grails. Marth is an option, but perhaps I'd prefer Aversa. 

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Yep, looking forward to getting L!Tiki so I can have them both sit and eat everything

12 hours ago, Nanima said:

Too bad they can't inherit Spoon and Cake Serving tool. XD

@Alexmender Neat clear! You didn't break a sweat and you used the space really well, Eirika was just strolling around! Had to laugh a bit when Clarine's first turn was breaking the wall for some reason.

@Nanima Nice Taku clear! Takumi's showing those fancy coloured bows a thing or two! (but seriously coloured bows are annoying when Bowbreaker doesn't work...)

Still jealous of your Firesweep Takumi (wanted him for my second account but I don't feel like getting pitybroken in the legendary banner again). I can so relate on frustrating endgame positions! Sometimes that specific order is really needed (as you will see in my video), and it's great you pulled it off! Still can't stop getting surprised by the amount of punishment Skadikumi can take, I really should promote him sometime. Also funny how OG Takumi had to bait Clarine hehe

As fir the princess clear, Kinoka sure picked a nice spot to delete the fliers at the start. Sakura showed no mercy deleting Klein in one go though! Vantage Sakunya was a surprise, that thief didn't see it coming! Really good performances from both Sakuras, I loved this clear the most!

@mampfoid Guard units really want to ruin your day huh? Really funny to see the Smiting action going around, but it's also nice for some FE1 units to shine. So jealous of your +Spd Tiki haha, mine is -Spd so she has to rely on QR. 

@Landmaster Great to see the both sides of the royals fighting with their counterparts! Summer Takumi sure showed Klein who the better archer was. Poor Elise barely tanking the axe though. I see those Savage Blow strats! As for the new weapons, at least it will give you more options in the future, Rogue Dagger buffs are always fun!

Tanking Myrrh is always satisfying to see, she just shrugged off that Hammer! Gotta love Minizura's 'You're a grown up, aren't you!" at Nowi, it's sooo appropriate hehe. But yeah, those dragons sure are monsters, with the occasional witch dragon darting around!

That said, nice to see you cleared Infernal with the royals, I laughed how the first thing I hear sounds like victory music because you finally did it. Funny how the original weapons were the key and yes, Rogue Dagger buffs are always fun to see. Nice to see the underestimated seasonal tomes do work though, sometimes it feels like the invisible buffs don't feel like much but they do stack nicely when they work. Leo barely tanked the green archer but he did his job.

@Ginko Hey you have Hrid! Congrats on getting him. Love your use of Kaze, and with 1 HP in the second half! I don't see him a lot and he worked so well in this clear! Love how Hrid trapped the green archer! He is so tanky, that 0 damage from the blue flier is so satisfying!

@Zeo @SatsumaFSoysoy @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria

Alrighty, a bit late but this took me a while to figure out, and many, MANY skill/seal combinations but I did it. BHB is gonna throw out reinforcements? Well that just means I have to fight back with horses and armours! Which coincidentally, the FE6 alts are...and Hector is... a 'young' alt version lol. Technically he did appear first as old man Hector haha.

Team is +Def/-Spd Love Abounds Roy, +Spd/-Res +1 Love Abounds Lilina, +Res/-HP Brave Hector and neutral Winter Cecilia

Music is Natsu's Theme from Fairy Tail

-First things first, I really wanted to use Assassin's Bow+ somehow in a clear again, and wow this was the perfect map. Honestly, I switched to Brave Bow + QR as Roy's B slot to clear this but then I had to try and see if Assassin's Bow worked and it sure did! It meant Roy would take less damage and have enough HP for Swordbreaker against the Iote's Shield Sword Flier. When I was using Brave Bow, I needed QR to KO the thief and this left my +Def Roy with exactly 3 HP left. I just have a soft spot for the forgotten bow, okay!

-Cecilia was the other piece of the puzzle here I had to experiment with seals. In the end, she needed Def Refine, Def Tactic from her student AND Wary Fighter to barely survive Klein's special proc. I kept switching WF and QR but it made the enemies moved differently, so the right combination of skills took me a while to figure out. 

-Funny how a single seal can 'seal' the deal. Lilina's Savage Blow was just what Cecilia and Roy needed to finish off their targets. As @Nanima mentioned specific order of actions are needed sometimes, and this was one of those times. That green archer in particular was my biggest obstacle, as Cecilia needed Atk Tactic buffs, Atk/Def Bond, the Savage Blow damage AND the Def Ploy debuff to oneshot that darned archer. Not even Bector's Bold Fighter can ORKO that guy.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Guard units really want to ruin your day huh? Really funny to see the Smiting action going around, but it's also nice for some FE1 units to shine. So jealous of your +Spd Tiki haha, mine is -Spd so she has to rely on QR. 

I usually like always +SPD and in this case it helped, but she won't naturally double anyone on Abyssal maps. 

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Alrighty, a bit late but this took me a while to figure out, and many, MANY skill/seal combinations but I did it. BHB is gonna throw out reinforcements? Well that just means I have to fight back with horses and armours! Which coincidentally, the FE6 alts are...and Hector is... a 'young' alt version lol. Technically he did appear first as old man Hector haha.

Old shaved Hector fits into the theme and isn't too rusty for some killing.

Congrats on finding a solution for this puzzle, seems you've spend some time figuring it out. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I usually like always +SPD and in this case it helped, but she won't naturally double anyone on Abyssal maps. 

Old shaved Hector fits into the theme and isn't too rusty for some killing.

Congrats on finding a solution for this puzzle, seems you've spend some time figuring it out. 

So does that mean Cordelia will switch to +Spd?

That's fair, Abyssal stats can be a bit much sometimes. And that's where Bold Fighter/QR comes in

Yeah Hector still struggled in this map in some of my failed clears, since he can't survive both Klein and the blue mage so I really needed that Wary Fighter Cecilia to step up and bait Klein. One of those times where it's good that she was an armour unit.

Oh also @Azuris forgot to tag you but alas can't edit my post anymore.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So does that mean Cordelia will switch to +Spd?

I got 5 Cordelias in the last few weeks. Four of them (all after Winter Cecialia) are +SPD/-RES. Before I never got a +SPD Cordy at all and now I'm used to +ATK. She often needed it in her clears. 

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah Hector still struggled in this map in some of my failed clears, since he can't survive both Klein and the blue mage so I really needed that Wary Fighter Cecilia to step up and bait Klein. One of those times where it's good that she was an armour unit.

Did you give Cecilia Wary Fighter only for the clear? I found Renewal to be useful on her in Winter TTs. 

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I got 5 Cordelias in the last few weeks. Four of them (all after Winter Cecialia) are +SPD/-RES. Before I never got a +SPD Cordy at all and now I'm used to +ATK. She often needed it in her clears. 

Did you give Cecilia Wary Fighter only for the clear? I found Renewal to be useful on her in Winter TTs. 

I've got like 4 Cordelias in the legendary banner as well. Facing the same decision if I should go for Atk or Spd now heh

I was planning on giving Cecilia Wary Fighter for a while (mostly for AR) but didn't actually do it until this BHB, since she needed the Swap from Subaki anyway because armour movement sucks.

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks! Yeah I was really glad they all got to chip in more here. I had been considering Poison Dagger as well but I'm glad I went with Rogue, it's a good option, I think Nyakumi especially might benefit from it for the Taku Clears.

Worked out great sniping Clarine first. And yeah, it's always great when the whole team comes together, especially with how much you had to consider the spacing on this one

Poison dagger might also come handy in the future. It's great to have a good variety of daggers around. And definitely! I am making plans to pass it along to him in the future.

I know it would be boring, but part of me is yearning for a map that's just a big, open field. xD

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, I think I got 3 Shiros from Ephraims banner as well (two in one session). He is my +6 pity breaker now. Also it took me 2 Fjorms and 1 Camilla to get one Azura (at -ATK of course). 

Perhaps we should save orbs until we get 2-3 colors on a legendary banner where we want every singe unit. I would stop playing at all probably out of boredom bfore that happens. 

I don't know yet on which unit I'll use my grails. Marth is an option, but perhaps I'd prefer Aversa. 

I sadly lost my only one in the Hrid debacle.. Too bad he's currently sharing with L'Arachel or I might actually try for another copy of him. But as you saw in the pull topic, my luck on the LG banners has turned around! for now

Oh yeah, that would probably take way too long. The next banner will likely have Tiki sharing with H!Ryouma, so there's that at least. I already have a decent one, so I could give his dagger to Nyakumi and no armour would ever bother me again.

Both of those are good. It takes a lot of time to gather enough grails to +10 a unit from scratch, so there's plenty opportunity to consider...

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Nice Taku clear! Takumi's showing those fancy coloured bows a thing or two! (but seriously coloured bows are annoying when Bowbreaker doesn't work...)

Still jealous of your Firesweep Takumi (wanted him for my second account but I don't feel like getting pitybroken in the legendary banner again). I can so relate on frustrating endgame positions! Sometimes that specific order is really needed (as you will see in my video), and it's great you pulled it off! Still can't stop getting surprised by the amount of punishment Skadikumi can take, I really should promote him sometime. Also funny how OG Takumi had to bait Clarine hehe

As fir the princess clear, Kinoka sure picked a nice spot to delete the fliers at the start. Sakura showed no mercy deleting Klein in one go though! Vantage Sakunya was a surprise, that thief didn't see it coming! Really good performances from both Sakuras, I loved this clear the most!

Thanks. Yeah, I completely forgot about bowbreaker not working against them and got wrecked on one of my attempts. Still, it was great beating them.

He is pretty great. Sadly he is cursed by the same fate as Sakunyan and will never have the sole colourless focus on a banner. Makes going for merges pretty aggravating.It's always a pain to find the right pattern, but once you figure it out it's like solving a puzzle. Skadikumi has great mix-bulk, along with pretty good speed, which is worth focusing on. Unmerged he can be a bit underpowered though. And yeah, poor Takumi had to take a staff in the face when he couldn't even properly retaliate. haha;;

It was very fortunate that I could have her fly up there while also continually repositioning so Sakura could get her Bond buff. Sakura showed no mery for anyone on this map. It was beautiful. And yeah, the thief got lazy like I do sometimes and forgot to check stats before attacking. haha And thank you for the compliment!

BHB is gonna throw out reinforcements? Well that just means I have to fight back with horses and armours!

A lot of fun and a very impressive clear! They really should have made an old middle-aged Hector alt, but nooo. I see you used the same technique I did for the princess clear. Shoot the medic first! Either way, he still fits in well. Roy with the Assassin bow really put the thief in his place. Lilina was pretty powerful, getting her own share of kills and chipping away at the enemy. Both Cecilia and Hector got pretty banged up but managed to endure the punishment to pay it right back. Congrats! 

Edited by Nanima

38 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I sadly lost my only one in the Hrid debacle.. Too bad he's currently sharing with L'Arachel or I might actually try for another copy of him. But as you saw in the pull topic, my luck on the LG banners has turned around! for now

Oh yeah, that would probably take way too long. The next banner will likely have Tiki sharing with H!Ryouma, so there's that at least. I already have a decent one, so I could give his dagger to Nyakumi and no armour would ever bother me again.

Both of those are good. It takes a lot of time to gather enough grails to +10 a unit from scratch, so there's plenty opportunity to consider.

Yeah, investing ~60 orbs for a merge resulted in a L'Arachel for me ...

May your current luck last very long.

Sounds like a great addition for your Taku weaponry. 

Yeah, I could +5 Aversa or +4 Marth. But everything on top of that would take months. I hope we'll still get copies from GHB missions. 

I've got like 4 Cordelias in the legendary banner as well. Facing the same decision if I should go for Atk or Spd now heh

Will you merge her? If not build +SPD for one account and +ATK for the other. 

@mcsilas

Oh, that one looked rather tricky and there were some close calls, but you figured out the combination that worked. Assassin's Bow, huh? I keep forgetting that this thing even exists, but I guess I just don't use archers as often. The end was nice, with Savage Blow getting the two enemies just in range for your other units to defeat them.

Good clear. Well done.

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Great to see the both sides of the royals fighting with their counterparts! Summer Takumi sure showed Klein who the better archer was. Poor Elise barely tanking the axe though. I see those Savage Blow strats! As for the new weapons, at least it will give you more options in the future, Rogue Dagger buffs are always fun!

Tanking Myrrh is always satisfying to see, she just shrugged off that Hammer! Gotta love Minizura's 'You're a grown up, aren't you!" at Nowi, it's sooo appropriate hehe. But yeah, those dragons sure are monsters, with the occasional witch dragon darting around!

That said, nice to see you cleared Infernal with the royals, I laughed how the first thing I hear sounds like victory music because you finally did it. Funny how the original weapons were the key and yes, Rogue Dagger buffs are always fun to see. Nice to see the underestimated seasonal tomes do work though, sometimes it feels like the invisible buffs don't feel like much but they do stack nicely when they work. Leo barely tanked the green archer but he did his job.

Team is +Def/-Spd Love Abounds Roy, +Spd/-Res +1 Love Abounds Lilina, +Res/-HP Brave Hector and neutral Winter Cecilia

Music is Natsu's Theme from Fairy Tail

-First things first, I really wanted to use Assassin's Bow+ somehow in a clear again, and wow this was the perfect map. Honestly, I switched to Brave Bow + QR as Roy's B slot to clear this but then I had to try and see if Assassin's Bow worked and it sure did! It meant Roy would take less damage and have enough HP for Swordbreaker against the Iote's Shield Sword Flier. When I was using Brave Bow, I needed QR to KO the thief and this left my +Def Roy with exactly 3 HP left. I just have a soft spot for the forgotten bow, okay!

-Cecilia was the other piece of the puzzle here I had to experiment with seals. In the end, she needed Def Refine, Def Tactic from her student AND Wary Fighter to barely survive Klein's special proc. I kept switching WF and QR but it made the enemies moved differently, so the right combination of skills took me a while to figure out. 

-Funny how a single seal can 'seal' the deal. Lilina's Savage Blow was just what Cecilia and Roy needed to finish off their targets. As @Nanima mentioned specific order of actions are needed sometimes, and this was one of those times. That green archer in particular was my biggest obstacle, as Cecilia needed Atk Tactic buffs, Atk/Def Bond, the Savage Blow damage AND the Def Ploy debuff to oneshot that darned archer. Not even Bector's Bold Fighter can ORKO that guy.

Not only did Azura ask if Nowi was a grown-up, but she then answers "yeah" on her turn, LOL~

Like Nanima, great you were able to take out Clarine on Turn 1. Roy was really good here with his Assassin’s Bow for the Thief and taking on the Fliers. Cecilia just barely survived Klein, saved by the Boot~ Hector was the team’s wall, came quite down to the wire for him, too. And then there was Liliana’s Savage Blow to make sure the last enemies could be picked off easily, took all of Cecilia’s Skills to make sure she got the last kill~ Great Clear and great music!~

@kirauza343 Marisa's bulk impressed me here, I didn't expect her to tank that blue mage like she did, and even after that when I was concerned for her, she took nothing but 0's for the rest of the clear. Definitely the star of this one.

@Alexmender Things seemed like they were going to be a bit dicey at first with the fliers boxing you in from the north, but the superior mobility of your own units allowed you to ferry them all to safety while Eirika did her thing. Ultimately an easy clear.

@LordFrigid As soon as I saw L!Azura I knew there would be shenanigans, but still, Caeda consistently activating Flashing Blade's effect even after being chilled was incredibly impressive. Your other clears are incredibly impressive as well, L!Azura makes for some pretty awesome stuff in terms of clearing maps.

@Nanima It's funny how most of your Takumi clears involve some manner of last stand where they all pick off the remaining enemies on the map coming from the south. In this case it was cool how they all worked together kill the last 4 units. Fantastic use of NY!Takumi's debuffs to secure kills that would have been otherwise nearly impossible.

The 2nd clear may as well have been a shooting gallery. Gravity+ and OG!Sakura's almighty magic damage kept the enemies from doing anything other than lining up to be slaughtered. Even though I was certain there were times she could have survived EP, you still repositioned her out of danger and the enemies were not permitted to lay a finger on her. Even at the end you threw H!Sakura a bone and gave her the final kill when OG!Sakura could have just as easily secured the kill. Everyone put in a fair amount of work, but we all know who the true goddess was this time. It seems like that ATK/SPD Bond will be put to good use in your barracks for a long time.

@mampfoid Very creative way to clear the map here! The Axe fighter was running the most irritating B skill he could have possibly run for clears like this, but you didn't let that stop you even for a second. A dancer's aid and clever use of Lunge allowed Marth to get a tri-kill on PP. Then there was L!Tiki for EP... Full tactics buffs on a unit like that is just unfair. Nevermind the Chill SPD from Ylgr to make things even easier. 

@Landmaster Nice seasonal clear there. Lunatic or no, your units were all incredibly squishy but they all still took some considerable punishment. Your positioning was on point though and you danced around death long enough to secure the win. My S!Leo is horrible, so seeing him perform here on both phases was pretty different.

For the second clear, well.. dragons will be dragons. Not too much else to say about that. 

Just hearing someone unleashing their "Inner Matthew" alone was enough to flatter me. The clear didn't disappoint either though. The combination of H!Sakura tanking and keeping her team alive via Rogue Dagger+ and everyone warping to eachother's aid made the clear feel like a combination of both my Matthew and Morgan clears. But the fact that you did that with none of the unit types that make those clears possible for me (Tanky/offensive ranged units, 1-range nukers, dancers, healers) only impressed me even more. You definitely earned my respect with this clear.

@Ginko Look at you bringing in the new year with new teams! Kaze shined for me here. I really want to build him now. He performed brilliantly and his RES is truly something to marvel at (even if Felicia is a thing). However, I hoped you would close the map with Hrid and that's exactly what you did. He tanked like a champ. Considering yours was -DEF, I can hardly imagine what kinds of things I can do with my +DEF one if I put my mind to it. Great clear and inspiration.

@Sasori I've gotten used to seeing your Matthew. But Raigh in particular was a surprise as was the amount of work he put in. Looks like someone's ready for his refine!

@mcsilas You really made a "seal" the deal pun... I was able to excuse that though, the clear was brilliant. Not only did you use seasonal Lillina and Cecillia, two units I completely forgot I had, but you found the perfect way to utilize both them and a Bow that may as well have vanished from existence. Absolutely brilliant. Hector had just enough HP to survive as did Cecillia, Roy clipped the fliers and Lillina secured clears that were otherwise impossible for the rest of the team. Poetry in motion.

Well, here we are... our Epilogue. I'm kind of at a loss for words at this point. I've already said so much. But for now... let's just act like this is just another set of mine. We'll be going in reverse order again. We started with Matthew, and we'll end with him. Things will slow down for the end. The Azura LHB was the apex of my teams challenges. Here we just kind of get a montage of them one last time before the end. But for the special clear, we're going to go out rocking.

For our final special clear, we've fittingly got a FE6 special clear. I said I was going to use Bartre and Fir for the final special clear and I'm a man of my word. Even if it meant using them on a map that they were not very efficient on and boy was this a challenge. I went through quite a few of my FE6 units trying to see what worked (Klein and Clarine were off the table since I've always kind of steered clear of the featured units on a GHB/BHB unless I'm doing a "me vs myself" theme) and after hitting my head a few times I re-discovered that I had Brave Roy whom I've completely forgotten about. I used him quite a bit the first few weeks I had him and he faded completely into obscurity. He had his day today however, even if it meant running 2 Roys. Fir was originally supposed to be the star here but Roy kind of upstages her, but that's alright, FE6 is his game.

I still needed quite a bit of tools to secure victory. Bartre needed to be able to warp to his comrades aids. Due to Clarine and the dagger's combined debuffs, Fir needed DEF Ploy to play her role (a role she was able to fill even with -RES!) Even still she wouldn't have been able to secure kills if I'd gone +SPD instead of +ATK, don't regret that decision one bit. LA!Roy clipped the fliers and BH!Roy needed both a touch of ATK and DEF to survive the inital EP. Luckily we recently obtained the perfect seal for such an occasion.

What I always enjoyed about special clears starting with the all dagger clear on the Julius GHB was that these clears not only allowed me to revisit some of these maps in their own universes but motivated me to build up units I would have never otherwise have. Some of my favorite clears of all have been special clears and they've refined and tuned my barracks in ways I never could have imagined. I hope you enjoy these units rocking out one last time. This is our final special clear.

Now it's time to finish the journey of our little mage. I still remember that post I made back in April/May of 2018 asking who should get my spare CC from the free Takumi. Faye, Julius, ToD!Henry, Morgan, Sothe and I think LA!Lyn. All good choices but Sothe and Morgan were the ones that gel'd with me the most. What made me pick Morgan though was that he offered something unique in his magical damage, color and offensive buffs while Sothe was more of the same somewhat. I didn't have the team I wanted to be able to run a mirror team with Sothe so I had to come up with something entirely different, and boy was it different. The first map the Morgan team barely even had any SI except Morgan himself, except for the still extremely rare RES Smoke. That along with CC on him and Matthew are some of the best SI decisions I've made to this day.

Fast forward 48 maps. Morgan's established himself in his own right as a great CC unit and while things might not always be as straightforward as with Matthew, he and his team have proven their merit by cracking various maps in creative and intuitive ways no matter how frustrating or difficult. They've always managed to overcome all of the various puzzles. From Morgan's debuffing to Ninians still unique role as a dragon dancer, to Amelia's unexpected role as the teams warping angel and Priscilla serving as the team's pillar. This team has grown as close to me as Matthew's, even if they've literally only been around for half of the journey.

For our Epilogue, Morgan actually had to unequip CC and run Darting Blow. He needed to have less SPD than Ninian in order to avoid the Chill, but also enough speed to double the Wind Boost green archer. Luckily he'd already inherited it as his very first A skill, before CC even. That and the Drive ATK seal from Ninian spelled a final, poignant victory for the little strategist. I even messed up the strategy near the end by mistake, but it didn't matter. This team is butter, you know it and I know it. Thanks for the good times, Morgan.

I hope you guys have enjoyed watching him as much as I've enjoyed cracking all his challenges. This is team Morgan's final clear. 

So... we're finally here. I knew this was coming when I decided I'd be retiring from clears. But... being here now, knowing that this is the end. I couldn't help but get a little choked up after all this time. You know? It's almost been a year since my very first posted clear with a +3 Matthew leading an unpolished team through Oliver's GHB debut. It was January 14th. It's a week away from the anniversary of my first starting clears. But I'm getting sentimental on a mobile game fan forum, that's not what you're here for, so let's move on.

When I first got into Heroes. Matthew was one of the very first units I ever played. Of course he was, everyone got him for free. Free *2 Matthew and I said at the beginning "He's gonna be one of my mains!" Before I knew anything about the star system, stats, skills, promotions. It was barely a week before I stopped using him after seeing he couldn't damage anything, but still deep down I wanted to revisit him, and eventually I did. Trying to compare him to Kagero who was the game's only good Dagger at the time and having everyone else tell me not to bother with him.

Honestly they were right, the game wasn't ready for him yet. Promoting was hard and expensive, a lot of the better skills weren't in the game yet and the Rogue Dagger was quite literally the weakest weapon in the entire game. He didn't even have the spread for a legitimate tanking build or of course an offensive one. Still every now and again I'd revisit him briefly, wondering what I could do with him, but never giving up on the dream I had since day 1. 

Then came the refinery update. It improved so many units, especially those who would get prfs and enhancements, but the biggest benefactor was Matthew himself. Providing a massive 5 MT to his ATK stat, a few points of HP and 2-3 points in a certain stat on top of providing the +6 buffs to both him and his allies was the best thing that could have happened to him. On top of that, smoke skills had become a thing and ATK Smoke completely changed the dynamic of EP units when it came to dealing with multiple threats. Pulling Lyn on the very first refinery banner after almost a year of pulling for her was a good omen. I revisited Matt. He wasn't finished and I never got that Seal ATK/SPD that I dreamed of for his B skill, but it didn't matter, I wanted to show everyone that a unit like Matthew could be just as potent as all of those map sweeping units. So I threw all of his merges on him and slapped him with a dancer, my best sword unit and a quaint little healer that could never seem to see any use and there was my team. The team you see today. The only thing I waited for was a Flashing Blade seal so I could drop Aether on him and watch him tear maps apart singlehandedly, a feat that I wasn't disappointed to see was a reality and not a fantasy.

Sure summoner support plays a big part, but while I've proven that a unit considered to be one of the very worst if not even the worst unit in the entire game can be a frontrunner. I can say now that when 95% of the game's content drops, the first thing I do is throw Matthew at it, and 90% of the time that's enough to beat it. But it's not just about Matthew, it's shown how much the game has grown and how now any unit you like no matter who they are can be made into something amazing with the right SI. Matthew and his rag tag team from different FE's haven't been able to meet every challenge they've come across, but it's not to say anything against their synergy. They have perfect harmony. Harmony that rivals that of teams I've built in real FE games and I truly believe that at +10 across the board with access to unlimited SI, they could beat any and every challenge in this entire game. In these 62 clears with this team that I've done this past year, I hope that I've maybe I've convinced you of that and maybe, just maybe I've changed someone's mind about Matthew's value as a unit. As well as his deserving of a skill like CC, one that's still rare today.

The Epilogue of our journey was nothing different. You've seen this team dozens of times and here they do what they do. Matt tanks, Inigo supports, Ayra sweeps and Genny covers the team's weakness. It's a beautiful thing that they'll continue to do long after the recording program is put away and likely until I the day I put this game down for good. He spent nearly all of the journey at +4 - +9 but I'm happy that for his very last clear we can see those beautiful and well earned green numbers and a light blessing for good measure.

I'm sorry to have stolen your ears (or eyes, more technically) with this bible of a post but one last time I want to thank you all for following me and Matt on this journey that began almost a year ago from those who've been there since the beginning to all of the newcomers and believers along the way. A journey that proves that as long as you stay true to your goals and don't give up, even a lump of coal can become a diamond if you believe it's possible. There's a little something there if you watch until the very last second. Our little thief's journey is at it's end.

Thank you all.

And for the last time, Cheers~

Wow, you really worked on this one, Zeo. And I was surprised to see you tag me, I don't think you've ever tagged me before. :o But not that I'll complain or anything, that'd be silly. It's nice of you to have considered me! Great job on your clears, shows you're a great player and put a lot of dedication into a unit that probably hardly anyone else uses. :)

But you're retiring from clears? That's a bummer. Are you going to be too busy with other things or something? That would be understandable.

I sometimes wished I could make some video clears myself using Frederick or Ike or other favorite units I have in the game, but I'm not good enough. Most of the time I need to use others' videos to clear infernal or abyssal maps. xP

@Alexmender Sorry for not making the topic, I just didn't realize the BHB came out that night lol. Ylgr is a new face! But Eirika is as strong as usual.

@mcsilas The last time I saw Assassin's Bow being useful for anything was... Back when Ursula GHB first came out, before SI was a thing. Wow.

@mampfoid Just how many of these Galeforce goons do you have??

@Zeo A great sendoff. I hope you'll keep hanging around even if you won't record anything.

I mean, I'm not sure I can put into words what clapping would provide just as well @Zeo. Farewell on the clears, but thanks for taking the time to.

And who knows, I think I might just step up if I get something I can record with (Which isn't farfetched this year).... but maybe not Matthew. You've shown plenty enough what he can do.

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm kind of at a loss for words at this point.

That won't ever happen. ;-) 

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

This is our final special clear.

Of course your use of Roy is much appreciated. Probably won't ever use ATK/DEF Bond seal on him, but your way to start this map needs it. Wow he tanks two ranged units, gets a ATK debuff and still kills the Axe Fighter. Didn't know he this tankyness in him. 

I like the beaming chain to clear the south, also Fir distributing Icebergs like candies is fun to watch. 

Congrats, that was a fun clear once again. A perfect constellation and theme for the final. 

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

This is team Morgan's final clear. 

I think you considered also Serra for the CC fodder, no? 

Yeah, your Morgan build is really cool. I wish I had some RES smoke for mine (merges and CC fodder are present). 

Good idea to use Darting Blow to avoid the Chill. Ever thought of Nanna's staff for Priscilla to deal with such things? 

I will miss this guy and his curious team. Since you shared with us the initial steps to build him, I grew a little on him and always wanted to build my own Morgan one day (but I don't want to try to repeat your clears/builds). 

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

Our little thief's journey is at it's end.

Funny that Oliver's map has been Matthews first clear, wasn't aware of that. 

Good bye Matthew! It has been a cool time. 

Thanks for entertaining us and for showing us different ways from the meta to play. I wish you a great new project, fun in your job and hopefully we'll have one or another chat here on SF! 

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@mampfoid Just how many of these Galeforce goons do you have??

Just 9, but two additions are already in the planning. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Sasori I've gotten used to seeing your Matthew. But Raigh in particular was a surprise as was the amount of work he put in. Looks like someone's ready for his refine!

Raigh is, but when IS decides to be ready is another question

I haven't seen your entire clear journey, with me only recently watching these video's, but all the ones I have seen where pretty awesome and unconventional. The last battles where a good sendoff and good luck with what you are going to do next.

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

It's funny how most of your Takumi clears involve some manner of last stand where they all pick off the remaining enemies on the map coming from the south. In this case it was cool how they all worked together kill the last 4 units. Fantastic use of NY!Takumi's debuffs to secure kills that would have been otherwise nearly impossible.

The 2nd clear may as well have been a shooting gallery. Gravity+ and OG!Sakura's almighty magic damage kept the enemies from doing anything other than lining up to be slaughtered. Even though I was certain there were times she could have survived EP, you still repositioned her out of danger and the enemies were not permitted to lay a finger on her. Even at the end you threw H!Sakura a bone and gave her the final kill when OG!Sakura could have just as easily secured the kill. Everyone put in a fair amount of work, but we all know who the true goddess was this time. It seems like that ATK/SPD Bond will be put to good use in your barracks for a long time.

Yeah, that's usually what it boils down to. The battle has a horde of enemies slowly converging on the Takus, who pick them off one-by-one while slowly retreating until only a couple are left, which they take out together. It mostly works, except in cases like Gharnef and Hrid's maps, where there's just too much going on. Also, you are right that the order was pretty important for these last few kills. Having a dagger unit can be very neat. haha

That about sums it up. I knew Sakura could take a hit or two, but it wasn't really needed, so I brought her to safety each time. Poor Sakunyan had a bit of a rougher time towards the end, but I really wanted her to be active in this clear. But yeah, Atk/Spd Bond seal was the greatest New Year's gift I could have asked for. It's seriously OP when stacked.

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

Well, here we are... our Epilogue.

I can't believe it's happening... 

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

For our final special clear, we've fittingly got a FE6 special clear.

Teleporting Galeforce Roy was so awesome! He took so much punishment, yet dished out even more in revenge. Valentine!Roy darted back and forth sniping fliers and generally taking care of the upper half of the map. Fir and Barte teamed up as an awesome father-daughter duo. Fir especially was awesome with how she got rid of Klein so effectively. This was like a show of fireworks going off. Congrats!

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

This is team Morgan's final clear.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to see him go (maybe I should finally build my own). It's so strange seeing the fliers as the last to go down. Your team just wandered down and left them to eat dust for a while. This one had both morgan and Amelia equally on the front lines, chewing their way through. Morgan got a bit banged up, but it was impressive how he kept going. Priscilla was also very offensive and Ninian helped keep the momentum going. Very nice send-off for the golden boy and girls!

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

So... we're finally here.

Just wow.. it feels like such a short time has passed, but now even Matthew has got to go. This clear was an amazing send off for him and his team. Everyone got to show off their strengths. Matthew both tanked and dished out, being the mvp. Glad he could be the +10 he was always meant to be for this finale. Inigo was a great support as always. Ayra smashes everyone as is her nature, and Genny is great support, but we also know she can make for a fierce fighter. Your team certainly didn't have to hide for this one. They've been stars in these threads for so long and I hope they continue helping you with clears for a long time to come, even if it is out off the public eye.

One last question (and sorry if you've mentioned this already): Do you still want me to tag you in clears? I understand if you just want to enjoy the quiet from here on. I don't expect you to reply to them, just curious if you still might want to watch them. :) 

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Landmaster Nice seasonal clear there. Lunatic or no, your units were all incredibly squishy but they all still took some considerable punishment. Your positioning was on point though and you danced around death long enough to secure the win. My S!Leo is horrible, so seeing him perform here on both phases was pretty different.

For the second clear, well.. dragons will be dragons. Not too much else to say about that. 

Just hearing someone unleashing their "Inner Matthew" alone was enough to flatter me. The clear didn't disappoint either though. The combination of H!Sakura tanking and keeping her team alive via Rogue Dagger+ and everyone warping to eachother's aid made the clear feel like a combination of both my Matthew and Morgan clears. But the fact that you did that with none of the unit types that make those clears possible for me (Tanky/offensive ranged units, 1-range nukers, dancers, healers) only impressed me even more. You definitely earned my respect with this clear.

Well, here we are... our Epilogue. I'm kind of at a loss for words at this point. I've already said so much. But for now... let's just act like this is just another set of mine. We'll be going in reverse order again. We started with Matthew, and we'll end with him. Things will slow down for the end. The Azura LHB was the apex of my teams challenges. Here we just kind of get a montage of them one last time before the end. But for the special clear, we're going to go out rocking.

For our final special clear, we've fittingly got a FE6 special clear. I said I was going to use Bartre and Fir for the final special clear and I'm a man of my word. Even if it meant using them on a map that they were not very efficient on and boy was this a challenge. I went through quite a few of my FE6 units trying to see what worked (Klein and Clarine were off the table since I've always kind of steered clear of the featured units on a GHB/BHB unless I'm doing a "me vs myself" theme) and after hitting my head a few times I re-discovered that I had Brave Roy whom I've completely forgotten about. I used him quite a bit the first few weeks I had him and he faded completely into obscurity. He had his day today however, even if it meant running 2 Roys. Fir was originally supposed to be the star here but Roy kind of upstages her, but that's alright, FE6 is his game.

I still needed quite a bit of tools to secure victory. Bartre needed to be able to warp to his comrades aids. Due to Clarine and the dagger's combined debuffs, Fir needed DEF Ploy to play her role (a role she was able to fill even with -RES!) Even still she wouldn't have been able to secure kills if I'd gone +SPD instead of +ATK, don't regret that decision one bit. LA!Roy clipped the fliers and BH!Roy needed both a touch of ATK and DEF to survive the inital EP. Luckily we recently obtained the perfect seal for such an occasion.

What I always enjoyed about special clears starting with the all dagger clear on the Julius GHB was that these clears not only allowed me to revisit some of these maps in their own universes but motivated me to build up units I would have never otherwise have. Some of my favorite clears of all have been special clears and they've refined and tuned my barracks in ways I never could have imagined. I hope you enjoy these units rocking out one last time. This is our final special clear.

Now it's time to finish the journey of our little mage. I still remember that post I made back in April/May of 2018 asking who should get my spare CC from the free Takumi. Faye, Julius, ToD!Henry, Morgan, Sothe and I think LA!Lyn. All good choices but Sothe and Morgan were the ones that gel'd with me the most. What made me pick Morgan though was that he offered something unique in his magical damage, color and offensive buffs while Sothe was more of the same somewhat. I didn't have the team I wanted to be able to run a mirror team with Sothe so I had to come up with something entirely different, and boy was it different. The first map the Morgan team barely even had any SI except Morgan himself, except for the still extremely rare RES Smoke. That along with CC on him and Matthew are some of the best SI decisions I've made to this day.

Fast forward 48 maps. Morgan's established himself in his own right as a great CC unit and while things might not always be as straightforward as with Matthew, he and his team have proven their merit by cracking various maps in creative and intuitive ways no matter how frustrating or difficult. They've always managed to overcome all of the various puzzles. From Morgan's debuffing to Ninians still unique role as a dragon dancer, to Amelia's unexpected role as the teams warping angel and Priscilla serving as the team's pillar. This team has grown as close to me as Matthew's, even if they've literally only been around for half of the journey.

For our Epilogue, Morgan actually had to unequip CC and run Darting Blow. He needed to have less SPD than Ninian in order to avoid the Chill, but also enough speed to double the Wind Boost green archer. Luckily he'd already inherited it as his very first A skill, before CC even. That and the Drive ATK seal from Ninian spelled a final, poignant victory for the little strategist. I even messed up the strategy near the end by mistake, but it didn't matter. This team is butter, you know it and I know it. Thanks for the good times, Morgan.

I hope you guys have enjoyed watching him as much as I've enjoyed cracking all his challenges. This is team Morgan's final clear. 

So... we're finally here. I knew this was coming when I decided I'd be retiring from clears. But... being here now, knowing that this is the end. I couldn't help but get a little choked up after all this time. You know? It's almost been a year since my very first posted clear with a +3 Matthew leading an unpolished team through Oliver's GHB debut. It was January 14th. It's a week away from the anniversary of my first starting clears. But I'm getting sentimental on a mobile game fan forum, that's not what you're here for, so let's move on.

When I first got into Heroes. Matthew was one of the very first units I ever played. Of course he was, everyone got him for free. Free *2 Matthew and I said at the beginning "He's gonna be one of my mains!" Before I knew anything about the star system, stats, skills, promotions. It was barely a week before I stopped using him after seeing he couldn't damage anything, but still deep down I wanted to revisit him, and eventually I did. Trying to compare him to Kagero who was the game's only good Dagger at the time and having everyone else tell me not to bother with him.

Honestly they were right, the game wasn't ready for him yet. Promoting was hard and expensive, a lot of the better skills weren't in the game yet and the Rogue Dagger was quite literally the weakest weapon in the entire game. He didn't even have the spread for a legitimate tanking build or of course an offensive one. Still every now and again I'd revisit him briefly, wondering what I could do with him, but never giving up on the dream I had since day 1. 

Then came the refinery update. It improved so many units, especially those who would get prfs and enhancements, but the biggest benefactor was Matthew himself. Providing a massive 5 MT to his ATK stat, a few points of HP and 2-3 points in a certain stat on top of providing the +6 buffs to both him and his allies was the best thing that could have happened to him. On top of that, smoke skills had become a thing and ATK Smoke completely changed the dynamic of EP units when it came to dealing with multiple threats. Pulling Lyn on the very first refinery banner after almost a year of pulling for her was a good omen. I revisited Matt. He wasn't finished and I never got that Seal ATK/SPD that I dreamed of for his B skill, but it didn't matter, I wanted to show everyone that a unit like Matthew could be just as potent as all of those map sweeping units. So I threw all of his merges on him and slapped him with a dancer, my best sword unit and a quaint little healer that could never seem to see any use and there was my team. The team you see today. The only thing I waited for was a Flashing Blade seal so I could drop Aether on him and watch him tear maps apart singlehandedly, a feat that I wasn't disappointed to see was a reality and not a fantasy.

Sure summoner support plays a big part, but while I've proven that a unit considered to be one of the very worst if not even the worst unit in the entire game can be a frontrunner. I can say now that when 95% of the game's content drops, the first thing I do is throw Matthew at it, and 90% of the time that's enough to beat it. But it's not just about Matthew, it's shown how much the game has grown and how now any unit you like no matter who they are can be made into something amazing with the right SI. Matthew and his rag tag team from different FE's haven't been able to meet every challenge they've come across, but it's not to say anything against their synergy. They have perfect harmony. Harmony that rivals that of teams I've built in real FE games and I truly believe that at +10 across the board with access to unlimited SI, they could beat any and every challenge in this entire game. In these 62 clears with this team that I've done this past year, I hope that I've maybe I've convinced you of that and maybe, just maybe I've changed someone's mind about Matthew's value as a unit. As well as his deserving of a skill like CC, one that's still rare today.

The Epilogue of our journey was nothing different. You've seen this team dozens of times and here they do what they do. Matt tanks, Inigo supports, Ayra sweeps and Genny covers the team's weakness. It's a beautiful thing that they'll continue to do long after the recording program is put away and likely until I the day I put this game down for good. He spent nearly all of the journey at +4 - +9 but I'm happy that for his very last clear we can see those beautiful and well earned green numbers and a light blessing for good measure.

I'm sorry to have stolen your ears (or eyes, more technically) with this bible of a post but one last time I want to thank you all for following me and Matt on this journey that began almost a year ago from those who've been there since the beginning to all of the newcomers and believers along the way. A journey that proves that as long as you stay true to your goals and don't give up, even a lump of coal can become a diamond if you believe it's possible. There's a little something there if you watch until the very last second. Our little thief's journey is at it's end.

Thank you all.

And for the last time, Cheers~

I watched all the clears last night but I waited to post my reply now because I was getting emo~ Even though I wasn't here for the beginning, I'm glad you started tagging me before you finished~ Even your original clears, I may not have commented on, but I watched them before every new clear just to see how far Matt and crew came~ Your clears have been super influential, and to gain your respect from my lunacy brained clear is quite the honor, hehe~

So the Barte and Fir, plus double Roy team. I was excited for it when you told us about it before and it didn’t disappoint at all. Bow!Roy and Fir’s perfectly timed Specials, Fir surviving a Blue Tome at -Res, Batre flying in and showing his power to tank and kill, and Brave Roy’s tanking and Galeforce killing plus supporting his teammates was all great. I think Fir still ended up being a bit of a star. Wonderful wrap up for the Special clears~

Now best boy~ Glad you made the choice to give him the CC, even with him being -Atk. (H!Henry or Sothe would have been cool, though; Sothe especially would have been pretty similar to Matthew though more Offensively based so it was a nice divergence to go with Morgan). His team was always interesting, clearing maps like puzzles like they were a bunch of friends going on an adventure~ And the same holds true here~ Morgan once again makes use of his Desperation to hang on with 3 HP and still clear most of the map, Ninian keeps him going, Priscilla chips down, and Amelia warps one last time for us to shield Morgan~ A perfect end for them~

Finally, +10 Matthew comes in for the finale~ It was a long time coming from one of the weakest units with a pretty thrown together team, but that’s the way I like them~ Making your favorite units good and showing other people how good they can be without much thought beforehand~  And the finale is him just doing what he does best, tanking, buffing his team and making his foes easier to kill. Ayra killing everything with ease, Genny keeping everyone alive, and Inigo keeping them at it. It was fitting they ended the match standing behind Matthew since he’s their wall. Thanks again for sharing your clears with us~